Esmee's (Not So) Little Brother by Yuukiyanagi
RetiredSummary:

Rafael Vargas has been in love with Tomiko ever since his teens. When he hears she might be leaving for good he realizes he needs to make a move and soon. There’s only a slight problem. Tomiko is his big sister's best friend and Rafael knows convincing Tomiko to be his is not going to be easy.

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Erotica, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Fluff, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: Chamber Grindhouse Challenge 4
Challenges: Chamber Grindhouse Challenge 4
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8369 Read: 29674 Published: January 03 2013 Updated: August 06 2013

1. The Cast by Yuukiyanagi

2. The Vargas by Yuukiyanagi

3. Crazy Little Things You Do for Lust and Love by Yuukiyanagi

4. The Halloween Party part I So Anxious by Yuukiyanagi

5. The Halloween Party part II Blame It On The A-a-alcohol by Yuukiyanagi

The Cast by Yuukiyanagi

Rafael Vargas

 

Tomiko "Tommy" Yasuda

 

Esmee Vargas

 

Maria Vargas

 

Giselle Vargas

 

Callum Bloom

 

Kai Ishida

The Vargas by Yuukiyanagi
Author's Notes:

hello Chamber! with the new year i promised myself to be braver so i'm posting a story that should've been posted at last year's Grindhouse Challenge but i chickended out, lol! *blush*

so here's a sexy short trick for your treat - excuse errors (and wordpun) & enjoy!

Rafael Vargas quickly closed the door behind him after entering the warm household, escaping the chilly weather of late October. He hated this kind of weather. The very air stung whenever he inhaled, chilling him right down to the marrow. He quickly took off his shoes, leaving his scarf and leather jacket on and adjusted the hold on the grocery bag that he had bought along. Judging by the laughter and music coming from the kitchen he knew he would find his sisters there.

"Honey, I'm home!"

"Rafael!"

"Hermanito!"

Rafael's smile widened when his sisters dropped whatever they were doing and rushed towards him. They gathered around him and peppered him with hugs and kiss, showering him with their affections. "Okay, okay, enough already!" Rafael laughed and tried to take cover behind the grocery bag but his sisters were three strong women and didn't let him go that easily.

"Oh, come on Rafael."

"It's been forever since we last saw you, hermanito."

"You never visit."

"Or call."

"Text us."

"In other words, you pretty much avoid us like we were the plague."

"Alright, alright, I get it," Rafael chuckled and managed to pull away. "Let me put this away so I can hug you guys. One at the time."

"I get the first hug because I know you like me the most!" Maria squeezed past her sisters. Esmee snorted with a roll of her eyes while Giselle sighed over Maria's antics. They were all used to it. Out of all four of them Maria was the most mischievous one with a sharp tongue and no bullshit attitude. And it was no wonder. With beautifully almond shaped eyes and a beauty spot just above full lips, Maria got away with anything. All she needed to do was wink or smile.

"I see you're still the same, sis."

"And you've grown bro," Maria remarked with a teasing glint in her brown eyes, patting his toned arms. She stepped back and pointedly eyed Rafael from head to toe. "When you left you were skinner then a gato callejero but now you're packing some guns."

"It's not a big deal. Just been hitting the gym lately." Rafael answered smoothly with a shrug.

But his cool act didn't convince Maria and a knowingly grin spread across her lips. Rafael dropped his gaze, his cheeks starting to burn. Leave to Maria to see right through him.

"Ignore her. You look good, Rafael." Giselle smiled gently and hugged him just gently. Giselle was the youngest of the three sisters and more soft spoken. She was shorter then Maria with a nicely curved body but didn't have the same confidence as her other two even though she posed a timeless beauty with large brown eyes and long flowing hair.

"What? I didn't say anything."

"Stop teasing, Maria and go and make yourself useful. " Esmee scolded her with a sharp tone.

"Wha-"

"Come on." Giselle injected and started to pull Maria's arm.

"I just thought it was interesting. Usually when guys start hitting the gym, they want to impress someone. Is there someone you want to impress, Rafael?" Maria grinned.

Rafael's glare sharpened when Maria's sly grin only widened. He knew exactly what she was hinting about. Or rather who. "Hey," Rafael looked away and met Esmee's warm gaze. "Can I get my hug now?"

"Of course, sis."

He wrapped his arms around his big sister, his much taller frame nearly swallowing her whole. "It's good to see you, hermanito. It's been too long."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Esmee pulled away and looked up at her baby brother. She shared the same big eyes as Giselle and thick curly hair like him. She was a proud, curvy woman and had the same no bullshit attitude like Maria. "I know you got a lot going on at Uni but you're here now and I'm happy." Esmee smiled brightly and laughed softly when Rafael bent down and hugged Esmee tighter this time.

Esmee was more then a big sister. She became their centre when their mother up and left one day, leaving some note that she was sorry. During that time Esmee was studying to become a doctor but was forced to drop out so that she could take care of them.

Knowing the sacrifice she made for them and the strength she has shown throughout the years helped carrying Rafael through the days when assignments seem to pile up on him. "However hermanito I should've gotten the first hug. I'm the oldest."

"Really Esmee, is your age something to brag about?" Maria laughed loudly which was cut short when Giselle moved in and nearly smacked her arm. "What? It's true." Maria laughed again and dogded another attempt from Giselle. "Anyway, could you two break up your hug fest and come over here and help us so that we can finish this? I'm starving."

"Wow! I can really feel the love, Mia." 

"Did you buy the chipotle?"

"Yeah and everything else you guys ordered." Rafael answered, taking a seat by the kitchen island and watched Maria empty the grocery bag.

"I'm surprised you even got started. I thought you guys were bringing the stuff."

"We were but Maria decided to sit at home and sulk because I didn't bail her out when she was stuck with that the guy, Alvaro or whatever."

"Hey, don't blame me!" Maria defended herself, shooting Giselle a narrowed glare. "Giselle had the car and took her sweet time with Nicky. There was nothing I could do."

"You could've taken the bus and bought the stuff yourself. It's not hard. A bus is a big four-wheeled vehicle with the word bus written on the sides. You get on, pay the ticket and then get off where you suppose to. Again. Not that hard."

"Well, excuse me...!"

"I still can't believe you hooked up with him. I swear that guy sweats onions."

"He doesn't smell...much." Giselle snorted at Maria's words. Something Maria didn't appreciate and within seconds the two sisters were in full-out word feud.

Rafael stared at his sisters and shook his head with a smile. "It's good to be back, huh?" Rafael glanced to the side and caught Esmee's smile.

He nodded. "Yeah." He looked back at Giselle and Maria still at it. After becoming a full-time student Rafael decided to move to an apartment closer to campus since the University was nearly two hours away from home. He visited as often as he could but this semester had been a monster, leaving him drowning in assignments and no spare time.

He hadn't seen his sisters for nearly three months and truly missed them.

And Tomiko Yasuda or Tommy like her friends liked to call her.

Rafael shifted restlessly, his entire body tingling just by the mere thought of her. It's been so long since he last saw her. Only thirteen weeks, nine-two days and way too many hours and minutes.

Not that he was counting.

Rafael glanced down at his wristwatch and noted Tommy was late. He prayed that she would show up soon. He couldn't wait until he saw her beautiful smile. "Hey, hermanito!" Esmee snapped her fingers in front of Rafael's face, startling him.

"Uh...wait?"

"I asked you a question but you weren't listening," Esmee furrowed, folding her her arms across her chest. "What were you thinking about? You seemed miles away."

"Uh...nothing."

"Probably daydreaming about some woman." Maria snickered and Rafael's face instantly reddened.

Esmee smiled widely and clapped her hands happily. "Whaaat? Is there a girl you like? Wait. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"What? No!"

"But there's someone you like, right?"

"Oh, you can bet on that!"

"Maria!" Rafael cut Maria a sharp glare, shutting her up. What the hell was she doing? She knew why he kept his feelings for Tommy as a secret.

Esmee glanced between Maria and Rafael. "He told you?"

"Something I'm beginning to regret," Rafael answered without breaking the glare. "You promised."

"And I keep my promise, little brother. Sorry, sis!" Maria shrugged with a wink and exited to left, taking one of the stewpots from the stove and headed towards to the dining table.

"So...are you going to tell me who she is?"

Rafael glanced at Esmee and then dropped his gaze. He wanted to tell Esmee but knew any chance he had with Tommy would be reduced to none if he did. "It's complicated."

Esmee stared at him a moment longer. Her gaze heavy on his shoulders. "Well since you're going to be tight-lipped about it, you can get up and set the table." Rafael's head shot up. He opened his mouth to protest but Esmee beat him to it. "You haven't been around for awhile now  so it's only right to put you to work." She smiled sugary sweet at him.

"Fine." He stood up, shaking his head and rounded the kitchen island.

Rafael got what he needed and then headed towards the dining table. He started setting the table when he placed the fifth plate. "We won't be needing that. You can put it away."

"Why? Isn't Tommy coming?" Rafael looked up as Esmee approached the table, holding a bowl with black bean salad. He really hoped the panic he felt didn't show on his face. Tommy was the reason he powerwalked from the station.

"I don't think she'll make it." Esmee began to say when her cell started ringing. "Oh, speaking of the devil." Esmee answered the call with a smile.

Rafael followed Esmee with his gaze when she turned around and headed back to the kitchen. He sucked his teeth in annoyance. He really wished Esmee had stayed so he could hear what they were saying. "I see you're still hung up on Tommy."

Rafael nearly jumped out of his skin when Maria popped out from behind him. "Jesus, Maria! You need to stop sneaking up on people."

Maria shrugged and slid up next to him. "So? Am I right? I know I'm right. I saw the way your face lit up when Esmee mentioned her name."

"Like it matters," Rafael muttered. "I can't believe you almost told Esmee. Do you want her to kill me?"

"Please. As if she would. Plus you shouldn't let Esmee stand in your way," Maria smiled, a rare sight. "You need to tell Tommy that you love her."

"Shit, sis! She can hear you!"

"Leave him alone, Mia."

Rafael's heart slammed to his chest when he heard Giselle. He looked behind him and watched Giselle place the last stew on the table. She looked up and winked at him before turning around and headed back to the kitchen to get the drinks.

Rafael turned his head slowly back around and pinned Maria with a hard stare. Maria, at least, had the decency to look embarrassed. "You told her..."

"Well..." Maria began saying when her gaze shifted over his shoulder.

Rafael turned his head and saw Esmee walked back in the room with a worried look on her face. "What's wrong? Has something happened to Tommy?"

Esmee shook her head. "No, she's fine. But with her abuela being sick and in hospital, Tommy is left in charge of the company and is swamped so she won't be coming tonight."

"How's her abeula? Any changes?"

"No and the doctors has told the family to prepare for the worse." The room fell into a heavy silence. They all knew how close Tommy and her grandmother were and felt for her.

Rafael wanted so badly to be there for her. Comfort her through this difficult time.

"Yeah...but that's not all," Esmee continued and ended with a sigh, placing her hands on her hips.

An unsettling feeling started to fill Rafael's gut. He didn't know why but knew that he wasn't going to like what he was about to hear. "Tommy just told me that if she takes over the family company than she might have to move to Japan. Permanently."

And he was right.

End Notes:

There you go! Tommy will be appearing in the next update - hope you enjoyed the read!

Translated words (according to Google Translate so if a word is wrong, feel free to correct me):

Hermanito - Little brother

Gate callejero - Stray cat

Abuela - Grandmother

Crazy Little Things You Do for Lust and Love by Yuukiyanagi
Author's Notes:

 

Excuse Errors & Enjoy! :D

Tommy Yasuda was having a major problem.

She was trying to focus on the arguments Kai Ishida was presenting for an upcoming meeting but her pent-up libido was clearly messing with her head. Tommy watched Kai pacing back and forth from her seat behind a large glass made desk, her mind flashing one x-rated scene after the other.

Tommy sighed inwardly. She was sure her vibrator had taken the edge off but all of Mr V's efforts were shot to hell the moment Kai walked into her office and filled the room with his cologne. She tried thinking beyond the tingling in her sex but no matter how hard she clamped her legs together, it wouldn't go away and things didn't get any better when Kai rolled up his sleeves, revealing his strong arms etched with pulsing veins. Tommy itched to trail a vein with her tongue.

"Don't you agree, Yasuda-san?" Tommy blinked, shaking her head clear from naughty thoughts. Her eyes focused and caught Kai staring at her. "You weren't listening."

"Uh. Sorry. I've a lot on my mind."

Kai stilled, his eyes softening. "Of course, Yasuda-san. These are difficult times for you and the family. How...how's Hanako-obaasan doing?"

This time Tommy froze. Her face flushed and in that moment she thanked her parents for her brown skin. Kai had completely misinterpreted her words. "Uhm slightly better. Thank you."

"If there's anything I can do..."

"You've doing more than enough, Ishida-san." Tommy said and stared deeply into Kai's eyes. Like always the air stilled between them and started to fill with words that had been left unsaid.

"However this board meeting is important," Kai said, breaking the moment. "The board members won't be considerate."

"Just because my obaasan is dying."

Kai stiffened for a second, taking back by Tommy's bluntness and then carefully nodded. "The problem isn't your right to lead Yasuda Pharma. It's more of a question if you can."

"Because I'm a woman?"

"Yasuda-san..."

"Not because I'm gaijin?" Kai made a move to protest but with a wave of her hand Tommy cut him off. "I know Kenzo Uchiyama is the one behind this meeting today. He doesn't respect me and it isn't because he's a chauvinist pig but because he sees me as an outsider since I'm not fully Japanese."

"That doesn't apply to all of the board members." Kai argued but Tommy knew he was just sugar coating the truth.

Yasuda Pharma was all her grandmother's doing. When her grandmother's parents found out that their nineteen year-old daughter Hanako Yasuda was pregnant and carried the child of a black solider from the West she was given two choices - give up the child or leave the household.

For Hanako Yasuda the choice was plain and simple. She chose her unborn daughter, packed her things and left her home.

Hanako Yasuda could've easily given up and accepted her fate as a shunned woman with a bastard child but when the dust settled after the Second World War Hanako had seen an opportunity which she seized and created Yasuda Pharma from scratch. And today the company prospered and distributed pharmaceutical drugs all over the world.  

Whenever Tommy thought about her grandmother and the courage it took for her to make her own way, it always made Tommy proud of her heritage. She didn't care about other people's snide remarks and was a proud Yasuda. She drew strength from knowing she had her obaasan's raw strength and stubbornness inside her.

And now that remarkable woman was dying miles away and Tommy couldn't be at her side because the company needed her.

And that realization hurt like hell.

"Yasuda-san," Kai spoke up, breaking the silence. Tommy looked up and noticed her vision was blurry. She blinked rapidly back the tears that welled up.

Kai made a move towards her but stopped in his tracks and furrowed in thought. Tommy could see the struggle in Kai's eyes. He bit down on his jaw. He didn't want to overstep his boundaries. She was his boss after all.

Tommy held her breath, the plea clear in her eyes and the need to comfort her overpowered whatever kept Kai rooted and he started towards her again when the office phone rang and the moment passed.

Tommy watched as Kai found his bearings again, backed away from her and the wall separating them went back up again

Tommy looked away before Kai caught the dejection in her eyes and answered her phone. "Moshi, moshi? Tomiko Yasuda speaking."

"Hola Chica! What's up?"

"Esmee!"

"Hi! Am I disturbing?"

"No, no! It's okay." Tommy glanced upwards and saw that Kai had walked off to the other end of her office. He stood by the large windows that overlooked the city. "How are you? I'm so so sorry for not showing up last week. I really wanted to see you guys."

"It's okay. I know you've a lot going on," Esmee reassured her best friend and Tommy felt some of her many weights lift off from her shoulders. "So what are you up to?"

"About to have another meeting."

"Oh! Do you want me to you call back later?"

"No! No! Pleeease, tell me something fun. I have it up to here with these meetings."

"Rafael was here!" Esmee practically shouted into the phone. "You should've seen him, Tommy. My hermanito is all grown up! And you know what?"

"What?"

"He's in love!"

"Yeah? I can't imagine Rafael giving up that information willingly."

"He didn't. I got the scoop from Maria."

Tommy snorted a laugh and shook her head. "Yup, that explains it." Poor Rafael. Tommy knew when it came to his sisters that he didn't have a personal life. She pitied the woman he had fallen in love with. His sisters were going to interrogated her into pieces and probably send her running for the hills. "So what's her name?"

"Don't know. Rafael refused to tell me. I can only hope he brings her  tomorrow...which leads me to the reason behind this call. You're coming to the Halloween party tomorrow, right?"

"Of course! I told you I would."

"Yeah? That's awesome, chica! I mean I understand if you can't."

"Don't worry. Believe me when I say that I wouldn't miss it for the world. Plus..." Tommy paused and glanced towards Kai. He was looking down at his phone in his hand and seemed busy texting or reading. "Plus I need a break so I can take care of things."

"Oooh...what things?"

"A major itch that needs some serious scratching."

Esmee burst out laughing. Her laughter was loud enough for Kai to hear. He looked up and cocked an eyebrow in question. Tommy shrugged with a smile. Kai nodded and then turned his attention back to his phone. "Shit! Sorry!" Esmee wheezed and tried to contain her laughter. After a moment she got it under control. "How bad?"

"Real bad. I'm hoping for the world to end so my suffering may end as well." Tommy's words sent Esmee into another laughing spell.

"Chica that's what Mr V is for."

"Mr V hasn't done shit for me lately. I swear I worked him hard last night but all for nothing."

"Then you really have to come tomorrow!" Esmee snickered. "Hopefully you'll find somebody who'll scratch your itch or maybe you should just bring someone along instead..." Esmee trailed off and without Esmee saying it Tommy's eyes flew to Kai. "Come on, Tommy. I've seen Kai and he is a fiiine as hell, chica! You need to make a move!"

Tommy bit her bottom-lip and continued to look at Kai. Esmee didn't understand. Tommy wanted to jump Kai's bones. Badly. But Kai respected her and her family far too damn much and Tommy feared Kai would never cross the line, especially since it was her obaasan that had given him a shot despite his destructive past.

Tommy was sure the attraction was mutual but Tommy was too much of a chicken to ask Kai out and if things didn't work out she could lose Kai which Tommy couldn't bear, therefore leaving things unsaid.

Just then Kai looked up, their eyes colliding. Tommy's mouth went dry. She forced herself to look away and licked her lips. "Ehh Esmee, I need to go." Her voice sounding slightly out of breath in her ears.

"Okay! Call me later if you can. Otherwise see you tomorrow! And think about what I said."

"Yeah. Talk to you later."

"Bye chica!"

"Bye." Tommy placed down the phone. For the corner of her eye she saw Kai move.

"I need to go and see if everything is ready in the boardroom." Kai bowed deeply and then turned to leave. 

With each step the overwhelming need to do or say something welled up inside Tommy. She clenched her hand into a tight fist as Kai neared the door. "Kai, would you like to come to a Halloween party!?" Tommy heard herself shout.

Her face burned when Kai turned around and looked at her with a puzzled look on his face. That could've gone a lot smoother. "It's tomorrow. We don't have to go as a date. I mean together. If you are uncomfortable. But I thought it would be nice, you know? For a change..." Tommy nearly cringed, hearing herself and mental banged her head against her desk. She sounded like a complete idiot.

"I'd be honoured to come, Yasuda-san."

Tommy mentally stopped killing herself and stared at Kai with wide, surprised eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, that's great!" Tommy smiled happily and fought the urge to clap her hands like a seal. "I'll text you the time and place and meet you there. Okay?"

"Hai. I'll try my best to show up."

"In a costume and," Tommy licked her lips, her heart fluttering nervously in her chest. "Please call me Tomiko then."

"I...I'll be sure to remember that." Kai smiled shyly with faint red cheeks. He bowed again and promised he would back when it was time for the board meeting.

As soon as Kai was out of sight Tommy raised her arms victoriously and did a little dance. With any luck by the same time tomorrow night her dry spell would be over and Tommy would finally going to get laid!

 

[*][*][*]

 

"Remind me again why I'm doing this?"

"Because you owe me."

"Pleeease. That thing with Amy doesn't count."

"That girl ended up slicing up my clothes and smashing my stuff because she mistook my room for yours," Rafael turned his head and pinned his best friend with a hard stare. "Yeah. You owe me."

"I can't help it if the ladies go cray-cray after spending a night with me." Callum Bloom shrugged with a sly grin, running a hand through his brown hair.

Rafael snorted with a shake of his head. He turned back to the mirror and checked out his Halloween costume. He touched his abs and ran his hands over his chest. It seemed all the time at the gym was paying off. Would it be enough to catch Tommy's attention though?

"You know? There's something awfully disturbing watching you, checking yourself in the mirror."

"Just making sure everything's alright. This shit needs to tight."

"Believe me any tighter and you'll burst out of the seams." Callum laughed and dodged the item Rafael threw at him. "You look good and I mean it. No fat bulging on the sides." Callum laughed harder.

Rafael turned away from the mirror and walked over to the bed where he fell on his back and stared at the ceiling. "Remind me why I'm doing this?"

"What's the saying? The crazy little things you do for love?"

"Yeah," Rafael sighed and rubbed a hand over his forehead. "Man, I hope this works. Tomorrow is D-day."

"Don't worry, bro. I'm sure the ladies will be dropping their pants once they see us."

"There's only one panty I want to drop."

"Then you better start praying. And hard." Callum reached across the bed and pat Rafael's shoulder, smirking.

Rafael could only sigh inwardly and hope Callum was right.

Because you do crazy things when you are in love and Rafael only hoped his crazy little thing would work.

End Notes:

That's all for now! I hope to update soon - take care, laterz!

 

The Halloween Party part I So Anxious by Yuukiyanagi
Author's Notes:

rewrote this chapter because the previous one felt rushed and was poorly written - you guys deserve better and i can do better so here we go once again...! Enjoy & Excuse Errors!

“Man, I picked the wrong shoes. My feet are killing me!” Esmee whined the moment she and Tommy found an empty tablein the lounge suite and took a seat. Esmee reached down and started to massage her feet strapped in black platform heels. The ladies were taking a much needed break from the dance floor. “If this continues my feet will look like patas de elefante.”

“Hmm.”

Esmee looked up at Tommy’s aloof answer and rolled her eyes when she saw Tommy was yet again checking her cell phone. “Por favour chica. Not again! Would you stop already?”

Tommy looked up from her cell and sighed when she saw Esmee’s frown. “Sorry.”

“Kai is probably already on his way,” Tommy bit her lip, still staring at the phone in her hand. “What?”

“He’s running late and Kai never runs late.”

“Has he texted you?”

Tommy tucked away her phone and shook her head. “No. Not even a missed call. I texted him but he hasn't answered.”

“So?” Esmee shrugged. “You can’t spend the entire night glued to your phone. You’re on mission, remember? Keep checking your phone and you’ll never deal with your scratch.”

Tommy sighed and ran a hand over her forehead. She couldn’t quite explain it but she felt a strange mixture of restless and anxiety. It didn't matter how many times Tommy tried to calm the butterflies in her tummy, they were persistent. “I know, I know. It’s just that he should've been here by now.”

“Who should've been here by now?” Esmee and Tommy turned their heads and saw Maria walked up to their table. The pretty brunette dressed as Batgirl rubbed her hands excitedly, sensing some juicy gossip. “Well?”

“Tommy is pining for Kai.”

“Esmee!”

“What? Was that supposed to be a secret?” Esmee tried to look innocent but failed horribly when she laughed loudly. She looked great in her dark fairy costume. The black and green dress with a lace-up bodice brought out Esmee’s full-figured curves. Her glittering wings were black with golden swirling details.

“I should’ve known. You suck at keeping secrets.”

“No, I don’t. I haven’t told her the real reason you want him here.”

Esmee!

“The real reason? Okay, now you have to tell me!” Tommy covered her face and laughed, shaking her head. No way in hell was she going to tell Maria about her sex life or rather the lack of one.  No way.

Luckily, Tommy was spared when Giselle and Alexis showed up carrying a tray each. Giselle held the tray with drinks while Alexis proudly carried the one with jello shots. They set the trays down and Esmee stared at the trays with a sceptical look. “You do realize that we aren’t twenty anymore? I don’t recover as quickly as I used do.”

“So?”

So I’m having major flashbacks and they aren’t good ones.”

“Well, time to make new ones. With everything going in our lives we rarely meet up so tonight we are going to get ridiculous drunk.”

“And wake up with major hangovers.”

“Exactly.” Esmee groaned when Alexis winked and dealt out the shots.

The fearless news correspondent was the adventurous go-getter in the group. Tommy was happy that her friend was home. Ever since she got a promotion Alexis spent most of her time overseas while she reported different events. Luckily the Halloween party took place during her time off, allowing Alexis to spend some time with the girls before she was gone again.

“I guess we’re left with no choice,” Tommy said and raised her shot glass. “Get drunk or-”

“Die trying!” The ladies toasted and tossed back their shots. The cherry-flavoured shot melted on her tongue and Tommy sighed when the shot warmed her up from the inside. She needed to loosen up and have fun. She hadn’t seen her girlfriends for so long. Much less partied with them.

Now wasn’t the time to worry over Kai or her needs. Her kitty kat was going to come out and play in due time. “I got to handed it to you, Esmee. This is some turn out.” Alexis said while looking out at the dressed out crowd, mingling in the lounge.

“All credits goes to my client. It was his idea.”

“Yeah?”

“He wants to sell the house and figured the best way to show it off was to have a party."

“So everyone here are?”

“Potential buyers.”

Alexis whistled and ran a hand over her cheetah bodysuit. “Well then, if these guests can afford this place then they got to have some deep pockets.”

The Halloween party was being held in a mansion in the posher area in the City. Like many mansions in the area the mansion was spacious with way too many bedrooms and bathrooms for one guy and had the standard rich-man favourite toys - a movie theatre room, a gym, a swimming pool and so on.

Tonight the mansion had been turned into a night club with bars inside and outside the mansion. By opening the glass doors connected to the lounge, the outside patio turned into a large dance floor for the invited guests and they could dance to their heart’s contents to the tunes being played the DJ.

“Wait, what happened to that guy...?” Maria furrowed in deep thought while snapping her fingers. “Steve?”

“Nah, you are thinking about Chris.” Giselle corrected her.

“No, that’s the guy from waaay before.”                               

“Gerard?” Tommy suggested.

“That’s the guy with the mini di-”

“-Alright, I get it!” Alexis childishly stuck out her tongue at her laughing friends. She tossed back her curly red hair and shrugged, unashamed. “So I get around. I love men and sex.”

“Lots and lots of sex.”

“Well, it doesn’t mean I’m not looking for someone to settle down with,” The ladies looked at each other and then burst out laughing. “Hey I mean it! You know what? I give up.” Alexis raised her hands, surrendering. She turned her attention back to the invited guests and licked her lips. “I think I’m feeling the Count or perhaps I should do Iron Man. Who knows? He might be like the real thing – filthy rich."

Tommy stared out at the crowd, sipping her drink. At her age her mother and grandmother already had children while Tommy had her work. Of course she dreamt of finding a man and building a life. 

Instantly an image of Kai appeared and Tommy shook her head, quickly disregarded the idea. She had never thought of Kai like that. Sure, Kai would be a good choice. They were the same age, shared similar likes and dislikes and he was a good hardworking man.

A dreamy smile spread across her lips when she thought about Kai being the one.

“O.M.G. Screw Mr Right, I think I found Mr Right-Now.”

Tommy was pulled out of her thought. She watched the crowd parted as a sea when five guys or five gladiators emerged. They all were wearing a leather skirt with a wide belt and leather shoulder armour.

“Hermanito!” Esmee exclaimed and leapt at her baby brother.

“Dammit, sis,” Rafael smiled embarrassed when Esmee hugged him tightly.

“Forgive my father because I sinned.” Alexis whispered.

Tommy swallowed with a gulp. Shit, she could only agree. Ever since she started watching the TV-series Spartacus she had a thing for gladiators. This was a fantasy come true.

Tommy tried not stare but she had a hard time taking her eyes off Rafael. He looked good. Real good. She licked her lips as her eyes climbed up his thick legs, paused over a nicely shaped crotch, greedily taking in every inch of his bare chest which seemed to have been smeared with some type of grease and dirt. 

“So what? No hug?”

Tommy’s eyes flipped upwards and instantly locked with Rafael. A grin spread across his full lips and Tommy tingled in places she shouldn’t be tingling in. “It’s good to see, Tommy.” Rafael said, walking towards her.

"You too, Rafael." Tommy said after gotten up from her seat and hugged him.

Rafael pulled slightly back and tilted his head to the side when he leaned forward to press warm lips awfully close to the corner of her mouth. To Tommy's surprise she felt a stir deep down in her belly that startled her. “How have you been?" She asked, ignoring the heat emitting from Rafael standing so close.

"Busy and stressed. But now," He trailed off and stepped back to look her over. His jaw flexed and when he glanced back at her there was heat smoldering in the depths of his eyes. "You look good, Tommy. Real good."

Tommy laughed with a slight tremor. "T-thank you."

"Aite bro, let’s go and get something to drink. I’m thirsty as hell!” Callum stepped in and placed a hand on Rafael’s shoulder.

Rafael took a moment or two before he looked away and Tommy felt it was easier to breathe. ”Later then.” Rafael nodded to everyone. He glanced at Tommy one last time before he turned and left with his gladiators.

“Holy hell, I’m glad that I came...! Sweet Jesus Esmee no offense but your brother is freakin hot and so are his friends too!” Alexis exclaimed loudly, fanning her face.

“I told you that hermanito had grown up.” Esmee beamed proudly.

Tommy couldn’t agree more. Rafael had certainly grown up.

 

[*][*][*]

 

Rafael exhaled a shaky breath. He knew seeing Tommy would be intense. He just never realized how intense.

Fuck him, she looked sexy in her 20s look. The black fringed dress dropped short to her mid-thighs and left everything to his imagination. Rafael bit his bottom lip, thinking what else hid underneath her dress. He had ever intention to find out by the end of the night. “Drink up. You look like you need it.” Callum held up a drink and Rafael took it without question. He threw back the drink and relished the burn it left. Callum chuckled, hearing his friend’s deep sigh. “I guess I was right.”

“That obvious, huh?”

“I’m proud that you didn't cum in your pants. For a second I thought you were going to burst a nut.”

“Shit. I nearly did.”

“Well, you left quite the impression.”

“You think?”

“Yeah," Callum nodded, rubbing a hand over his chin. "From where I stood, it looked like Tommy liked what she saw. Even though she tried to hide it.”

“Callum, listen. You don’t have cheer me up or anything.”

“No bullshit, Rafe." Callum assured him and gave Rafael a serious look. “I thought you didn’t stand a chance. But I think I was wrong.”

Rafael stared at Callum and then looked away. He swept a hand over his mouth as Callum’s words sunk in. He had been doubtful, perhaps even anxious but now those feelings were pushed aside and Rafael could feel his resolve grow stronger.

By the end of the night Tommy would be his.

End Notes:

Aite - done for now.

Onto to the next page

The Halloween Party part II Blame It On The A-a-alcohol by Yuukiyanagi
Author's Notes:

writing is hardwork(!) and i'm still learning - i just really hope i was able to convey my idea in this chapter *cross fingers*

enjoy the read & excuse errors!

As the party rolled on, everyone got a little bit drunker and a lot more louder.

Rafael made sure his eyes never strayed far from Tommy. That’s why when Alexis pulled her away from the dance floor Rafael followed. This was the opening he was waiting for.

Finally he could make his move.

[*][*][*]

 
Tommy walked down an empty hallway. Her face was pretty much buried in her purse while she searched for her cell phone. It surprised Tommy how much easier she found the slick phone about an hour ago but now in her tipsy state the search had turned into a chore. “Hey Tommy! Are you coming?” Tommy looked up and saw Alexis standing by the bathroom. She looked painfully stressed and kept her thighs crossed while she shifted on her feet.

“Nah, go ahead. I need to do something first.”

“Aite! See you in a bit!” Alexis shouted and quickly disappeared into the bathroom.

Tommy stopped to lean against a wall. After another search she finally found her phone. Tommy held her breath when her thumb slid across the screen to unlock it. Something she had done countless times throughout the evening and each time she was left disappointed.

This time was no different. There were no missed calls or messages from Kai. “Kuso!” Tommy browsed through her contacts and scrolled down to Kai.

For a long second she stared at his number, heavily considering calling him up. Usually her mental brakes stopped her from reaching out to Kai since she didn’t want to come off too strong but Tommy was ready to skip formalities and not give a damn. She was done playing nice.

“Is everything alright here?” Tommy jumped startled, nearly dropping her phone. She whipped her head around and Rafael grinned when he stepped out of the shadows. “Sorry. Did I scare you?”

“Dammit Rafael!” Tommy exhaled and presed a hand against her beating heart. “No, no, I'm fine. It’s Alexis.” On cue Alexis moaned loudly from the bathroom.

Rafael blinked. Not sure what to say or think. “Sounds...serious.”

“You’ve no idea. We’ve been all over the place looking for an empty bathroom. You won’t believe the things I’ve seen tonight. I’m going to need years of therapy.”

“That bad, huh?”

“You’ve no idea.” Tommy sighed overdramatically and Rafael chuckled lowly.

Rafael came closer and it struck Tommy how much Rafael had changed. He wasn’t the lanky young man anymore but a tall man with a lean muscled body. His shoulders were slightly broad and synched nicely with his sculpted torso. Even his hair had changed. It was longer and curled wildly at the ends but Tommy especially liked how Rafael's trimmed beard framed his jawline and mouth. “I saw you out on the dance floor. You looked like you were having fun.”

“You were watching?” Tommy let out a surprised laugh. “Sorry for the terrible show. As you noticed it’s been awhile.”

“Nah, you looked good.” Rafael replied smoothly and leaned beside her, folding his arms across his chest.

“So how have you been, Rafael? Esmee has been complaining. Apparently you never come home.”

“There hasn't been any time. This semester was a killer. I've been real busy. ”

“With what? Partying 24/7?”

“I wish,” Rafael snorted with a shake of his head. “All I do is study and complete an assignment after assignment.”

Yeah? I heard you've been busy with a girl.” Tommy teased with a smile.

However Rafael stiffened. “Why would you say that?”

“Esmee mentioned you were seeing someone...”

“I’m not seeing anyone. It’s complicated.” Rafael rushed and flushed at his own words. Tommy bit her lip in hindsight. Maybe she shouldn’t have said anything. She knew Esmee already gave Rafael a hard time with her constant snooping. He didn’t need another person doing the same. “Sorry, I didn't mean to be noesy-"

"No. It's alright." Rafael answered and the pair fell into an awkward silence.

Tommy shifted on her feet when Rafael spoke up. "By the way...I heard about your grandmother. I hope she's doing better."

“She is, thank you. I actually spoke to her earlier today and she reassured me that she wasn’t going anywhere.”

“That’s good. I know how close you two are,” Rafael said, giving her a sideway glance. “It’s must be hard with you being here and the whole family is over there. Are you planning on flying over?”

Tommy shook her head no. “No, I can't. I want to but my plate is full on this end. But eventually I’ll leave. Just to see her, you know. Just in case...” Tommy trailed off and Rafael nodded.

Another moment of silence built up and it struck Tommy as strange.

Usually it didn't happen whenever she was with Rafael. They always had something to talk about. Mostly about new tv-series because both were tv-junkies but somehow the air seemed different between them. There was something else lingering the air that Tommy couldn't put her finger on.

But maybe she was overthinking things.

“You know..." Rafael suddenly spoke up and Tommy turned her head to look at him. He licked his lips and kept his gaze on the opposite wall. "There’s this girl or woman that I really like but,” Rafael paused and bit his lip.

“But she’s married,” Tommy filled in but Rafael shook his head no. “She’s dating someone?”

“No. Not from what I know.”

“So what’s the problem?”

“I told you. It’s complicated.”

Tommy shrugged. “I think you should just tell her how you feel.”

Rafael turned his head and looked at her with a strange look in his eyes. “It’s not that easy.”

“It never is,” Tommy gave Rafael a reassuring smile. “But you’ve to try. I’m sure if you showed up looking that, your girl wouldn’t resist. I know I wouldn’t.”

A slow smile spread across his lips. “Yeah? So you think I’m attractive?”

“I’m not blind, little Rafael.”

“I assure you. There’s nothing little about me.”

Tommy threw her head back and laughed. “Is that so?”

“Yes.” He answered and angled his body, facing her.

Tommy licked her lips and nodded. “Okay then...let’s play a little game.”

“A game?”

Tommy nodded. "A little role playing. Let's pretend that I’m the girl you’re feeling and this is your chance to tell me how you fell."

Feeling bold, probably by the alcohol fuelling her, Tommy stepped up to Rafael and placed her hands on his chest. A tremor shook him and Rafael sucked in a sharp breath. Tommy flickered her gaze upwards and there was a moment of suspension when she lost herself in his eyes. Rafael was the only one who inherited his father’s eyes. They were a mixture of light green and gray that constantly swirled together and gave a hypnotic look.

A shiver of excitement ran through Tommy when she met Rafael’s unwavering gaze. “We’re alone together. You’ve waited for this moment and finally here’s your chance. What do you want to tell me?”

“That I want you.”

Tommy instantly frowned. “Not very good or original. You’ll have to do better then that.” Rafael's eyebrows shoot up at her sharp tone. He hadn’t expected that.

Tommy nearly snorted. Did he really think that was going to make a woman swoon? “You want me. So what? Loads of guys want me too. What makes you so different?”

“I’ve wanted you from the moment I saw you,” Rafael told her. “Whenever you walk by I get hard and heavy with the need to be deep inside you.”

“So? You are a man. It’s in your nature.”

Rafael’s eyes darkened, nearly turning black. “What do you want me to say?”

“I told you. Anything.”

But Rafael didn’t say anything. Instead he only stared and the already charged moment sparked hotter. Tommy shifted uncomfortably underneath his hard stare and took a step back, ready to call off the game when Rafael’s hands shot out, grabbing her by the neck and waist.

In a split second he spun her around. Tommy inhaled sharply when her back hit the wall. She looked up, her heart leaping in her chest when Rafael leaned over her, his hand curling around her neck. “Now that we’re alone together you’ll show me everything. And I do mean everything. Do you know why?”

Suddenly tongue-tied Tommy could only shake her head no.

”Because you’re mine.”

Rafael took a step forward and Tommy's eyes widened when she felt his swell press against her. “You’ll stand in front of me. Naked. You’ll bend over until I  see your pussy. And I’ll touch you. Run my fingers over your lips and feel just how wet and hot you are for me.” His hand on her neck slid upwards, running along the side of her face. “I’ll taste you and I know you’ll taste delicious because once I dip my tongue inside you I know it'll be hard to keep my tongue out long enough to fuck you.”

Tommy whimpered and pressed her hands his chest. This was a bad idea. The tightening in her groin was nearly bringing to her knees. If they kept this up she wouldn't have the strength to stop him. She needed to stop this. They were already moving way pass the thin line and entering dangerous territories.

But before Tommy could put on the brakes Rafael pressed even closer, trapping her between his hard body and the wall. He lifted her leg and pressed his groin against her sex. He rotated his hips and the sensation that shot up her sex caused her to shake in his arms. Tommy moaned, her eyes fluttering at the delicious shivers running up and down her spine. “Look at me." He commanded and Tommy looked at him. "And when I fuck you, querida. I won’t be gentle. I’ll grab you tight and make sure you know it’s my cock fucking you. And when we are done, spent and sated, you’ll look at me and beg me to fuck you all over again.”

One breath. Two breaths.

What happened after the third breath Tommy will never really know but the feel of Rafael’s lips hit Tommy square in the gut. Her tongue flickered across his mouth and as soon as Rafael opened for her, her tongue darted inside and Rafael groaned deeply when she kissed him hard, deepning the kiss when their tongue curled and twined together.

“This is crazy.”Tommy gasped when Rafael broke the kiss.

“Then be as crazy as you want to, querida.” Rafael shifted his body and started to pull up her dress.

Tommy shivered when his fingers brushed against her tummy. His hand slid further down until he grabbed the front of her thong and with a powerful pull he tore the fabric like tissue paper. Rafael lifted his head and claimed her mouth with his when he cupped her bare ass and picked her up, pining her to the wall.

The world faded away when Rafael rolled his hips, grinding his rigid bulge against her bare sex. “Shit!” Tommy panted, grinding right back when pure heat rolled over her.

Tommy!

Tommy held onto Rafael tightly as she eagerly rode his bulge.

Tommy!

Tommy jerked her hips faster and harder, chasing the release that has denied her for months. She knew the front of his leather skirt glistened with her juices but she was close. So damn close.

Tommy!

The couple pulled startled away and stared at each other gasping. Tommy’s eyes grew wide and she shook her head. What had she--

Tommy!” Tommy heard Alexis call out and she shoved off Rafael. She slid down the wall and landed on shaky feet. She stumbled passed him and rushed towards the bathroom.

Luckily, Alexis had left the door unlocked and Tommy ripped it wide open. She found Alexis on the floor, laughing her head off while she rolled on her back like a stranded turtle. “Shit Alexis, are you okay?” 

“I, haha, can’t get up! Fuck, the world is spinning. The room is spinning.” She managed to say through her laughter.

“I got you-”

“No. Let me handle this.” Tommy nearly jumped out of her skin when Rafael spoke up. She hadn’t heard him come in and what was worse was how her mind jumped straight back to the erotic scene that happened just few seconds ago. Her sex clenched tightly, remembering the hump she got from him.

Rafael come up beside her and then bent down to pick up Alexis. “I got you.”

“Oooh, thanks.” Alexis cooed happily and threw her arms around his neck. She snuggled up real close and rubbed her cheek against his bar chest, purring like a pleased cat.

Tommy turned away, completely ignored the flare of jealousy and opened her purse to look for her phone. “I need to call a taxi and take her home.”

“Forget about it and follow me instead.” Rafael got up and left the bathroom, leaving Tommy with no choice but to go after him. 

“Rafael, where are you going?” Rafael didn't answer and instead moved through hallways with Tommy following closely behind.

They walked passed several guests, took few twists and turns when they finally reached a flight of stairs. "I thought upstairs was off limit." Tommy frowned when Rafael started up the stairs.

“Esmee gave me one of the master keys.”

Tommy bit her lip. nodding and followed Rafael up the stairs when her cell chimed.

Tommy jumped startled again and chastised herself for her jittery nerves. She needed to get a grip!

She found her phone and for a second her heart thumped in fear. What if it was her mother with news about her grandmother.

But it wasn’t. It was a text from Kai.

Tommy quickly pressed the read button and opened the text.

Gomenasai Tomiko-san, I won’t make it tonight. A problem has arisen. I thought it’d be dealt with quickly but instead it has turned out to be much more difficult then I anticipated and I apologize. Please don’t worry. I wish I was there with you so promise that you will have fun and tell me all about it when we meet again.

//Kai

Tommy shook her head and read the text over and over again. Kai wasn’t coming...? “Hey Tommy!” She looked up and Rafael stared at down at her from the top of the stairs. “Are you okay?” He asked, a concerned look on his face.

“Y-yeah, I’m fine.” Tommy ducked her head when she put her phone away. “It’s nothing. Let’s go.”

Rafael stared at her as she climbed up the stairs. She figured Rafael didn’t believe her but Tommy didn’t owe Rafael any explanation.

She reached the top and Rafael took the lead with Tommy trailing behind with a heavy heart, a confused mind and a tingling aching sex. 

The night had turned out to be something she hadn't quite anticipated.

End Notes:

that's it :D


Words:

Kuso - Shit

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2365