Undercover by Treale
Summary:

23 year-old Tasha Jackson took her fiance throne in the drug industry when he was shot and killed at a gas station. After he died, she became a emotionalless cold-hearted bitch, and was all about her money and her son. She trusted no-one, but the people in her cricle.

Trent Collins a 29 year-old rookie police officer who was ecstatic when he was given the opportunity to go undercover for the first time. His main objective was to take down a woman named Tasha Jackson not to fall in love with her.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Action-Adventure , Comedy , Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: On hiatus indefinitely
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Dark Fic, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Femslash, Graphic Violence, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: The Tough and The Gritty
Challenges: The Tough and The Gritty
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4833 Read: 11442 Published: September 02 2013 Updated: October 07 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Treale

2. The Cast by Treale

3. Chapter 2 by Treale

Chapter 1 by Treale
Author's Notes:

Hey you guys!! This story been in my head for awhile. My muse busted through my door and told me to write this story.

Now this story is kinda out of my comfort zone so bare with me.

Enjoy!

"P-p-please stop. I don't know anything." the man pleaded while crying.

Tasha looked at the man in front of her crying and begging for the beating that he was recieving from her "Main Bitch" Iggy to stop. She smiled. She knew that he was lying. She was tired of playing games with Luke. Luke have been working for her for six months. Ever since he has been working for her. Her sells were dropping and her product been coming up missing. She wanted to give him the benfit of the doubt. That was until one of warehouses got broken into and all her product was stolen. She knew that Luke had something to do with it. She just didn't have no proof of it. That was until Iggy called her and told that she checked the surveillance cameras and saw Luke on the phone rushing the robbers out of the warehouse.

'Dumbass didn't even think to wear a mask." she thought. She told Iggy to bring the tape and bring Luke ass to her. That was three hours ago.

Now she is sitting down and looking into the face of the asshole who is responsible for stealing 3 million dollars of her product. She was pissed. She looked over at Iggy who had a smile on her face as she pistol whips Luke. She figure that Iggy was enjoying giving him the beating, but she needed him alive. She got up from her desk and walk towards Iggy.

"Iggy Doll. I'm going to need you to stop. I need him alive for the moment. Once I get my answers. He's all yours dear." she said while smiling.

Iggy looked up and said "Okay Boss." she hitted him one more time with her gun and walked off to stand by the door.

Tasha chuckled. She bent down to looked into Luke's face. She pushed in face up so he can look at her.

"Luke baby. I know you are lying. Just tell me the truth and all this can be over." she said while rubbing his hair.

Luke looked up with his left eye that wasn't swollen. He could barely see her. He had blood from his head dripping into his eyes. The whole right side of his face was swollen. His caramel skin was covered in bruises. He knew he had to get out of this situation. He hoped they didn't have anything on him tying him to the robbery. He couldn't tell her that he helped her enemies break into the warehouse. She will kill him. So he would kept lying.

"I'm not lying Tasha. I don't know anything about the break in at the warehouse. I wasn't even there. Just let me go home!!." he cried out.

Tasha busted out laughing. She walked over to her desk and got her IPad. She sat on her desk.

"Luke why do you keep lying to me huh? You should by now that I don't take lying lightly."

"Please just let me go me home. I won't tell anybody what happened here."

She crooked her head to the side while smiling and said "What makes you think that you be walking out here alive."

Luke eyes bulged out of his head. He was scared shitless. This is not how he wanted to die.

"Please.... let me go T." he said while crying.

Tasha was losing her patience with this asshole. She could be at home with her son right now instead of dealing with this shit. Skyler was her everything. She loved him with all her heart. She hated being away from him, but business was first. She hoped April was okay with him. Skyler was seven years old and bad as ever, but that was baby. She had to get back home to her baby.

"Luke i'm really trying to help you, but you are starting to pissed me the FUCK OFF! I don't have time for your shit." she yelled.

Luke jumped in the chair he was tied up in.

"I don't know anything."

Tasha blew her breath and counted to ten. She looked in her IPad. She chuckled when she found what she was looking for.

She walked towards him with a big smile on her face.

"Can I ask you something Luke?" she asked.

He looked up into her face and gulped. He didn't like that look in her eyes. Plus she was too calm, and everybody know when Tasha is calm nothing good is about to happen.

"Yea?"

"You don't have a twin right?" she asked nicely.

"Umm......Right"

Tasha nodded her head. She looked over at Iggy who was standing there with a big grin on her face. She already what Tasha had up her sleeve.

"Okay. So who the FUCK IS THIS at my warehouse on Monday night!?" She yelled at him. She was showing him the video of the surveillance footage on her IPad.

Luke looked at the video he was speechless at what he saw. He thought they didn't have cameras back there. 'Fuck' he thought. He was dead and he knew it.

He should've just told them to fuck themselves when her enemies came to him about Tasha's warehouse. All he wanted to do was move up in the ranks. He was tired of being a 'mail boy'. He wanted to on the inside with the big boys well girls in his case.

That's what they had promised him if he helped them break into Tasha's warehouse. He was so blinded by the fame and the money. He didn't use his common sense. He knew that Tasha was going to find out that he helped with the robbery sooner or later. By the time that she found he helped he would've been long gone by now. Now its to late.

Tasha pulled her knife from behind her and put it in his mouth. She straddled his lap and said "So....cat got your tongue. Now start fucking talking before I cut your fucking tongue out and feed it to my dog."

Luke felt her knife go deep in his tongue. He wasn't sure if the blood he was tasting was from the knife or the cut in his mouth. Knowing that there was no way out of here. He nodded his head yes.

"Go boy." she said while getting of his lap.

"Ooooooo..okay I'll tell you. Only if you promise not to kill me. I promise i'll move out of town and never come back." he rushed out.

"Depends on what you have to tell me. Now start fucking talking!!" she said while walking back to her desk and siting down.

"It was Marcello and his crew. They approached me about a month ago. He asked me if like working for you and shit like that. I told him I did, but I would love to move up in the ranks. That's when he promised me a position with his crew on the inside. All I had to do was help him with a situation. I asked him what he wanted me to do. He wanted me to let him know when your next big shipment was coming in. Help him break into the warehouse get the shit. Then I will be in his crew." he said quietly.

Tasha sat back in her desk. Something in her gutt told her its was Marcello and his retarded ass crew. They wasn't even in the game, just some young punks trying to play in a grown folks game. She was sick of his ass. It was plenty of times she could've taken him out, but she wouldn't do it because of his mother. She respected his mother like she was her own. His mother was the sweetest lady anyone could meet. She always brought Skyler some of his favorite pies when they went to church every Sunday. She even watched Skyler sometimes when she had to go out of town to do business. She treated Tasha like she was her own daughter. Tasha couldn't stomach the fact taking her only son away from her, but this time Marcello ass crossed the line. It was a totally different ball game now.

She couldn't believe that Luke dumbass fell for that bullshit Marcello told him. Luke 25 years old and naive as fuck. She was 23 and she was much smarter than him. She will deal with Marcello ass later. Now she had to deal with Luke ass now.

She looked over to Iggy and nodded her head. She got up and walked over to Luke who shaking.

"Luke thank you for telling me the truth." she said while bending down giving him a kiss on his cheek.

She went back to her desk to get her phone to check time. It was 10:30. "Fuck" she muttered. She had to get home.

"Iggy!" she called out.

"Yes boss." Iggy said.

She looked over at Luke and shooked her head. 'He is so cute. Oh well.' she thought.

"Drop this bitch." she said coldly.

Luke head shot up. He was crying.

"What.....You promised you wouldn't kill me if  I told you everything." he yelled in fear.

She laughed and said " I didn't promise you shit doll. I said it depends on what you tells me. You actually thought I would let you live. After you set me up and stole ALL OF MY SHIT!! Come on baby. Now you know nobody crosses me and live to tell the tell."

Luke held his head down. He knew this was it. He was going to die. He worried about his mother and sister. He will missed them deeply, but he made his bed and now he have to lie in it.

Tasha looked at Iggy and motion for her to come over here and handle her business.

Iggy walked over and stood behind Luke's head. She pulled out her 9mm all chrome beretta and cock it.

 "Do you have any last words babe?" Tasha asked while smiling.

"No. Just make it quick." he said while crying.

Tasha looked up at Iggy and nodded her head.

Iggy shot Luke twice in the back of the head.

Luke body slumped over in the chair as his blood dripped on the floor.

Iggy tucked her gun back in her pants. She walked by Tasha.

"Im about to call Carlos and the boys so they can clean this up. Okay boss." Iggy said.

"Okay Iggy and stop calling me boss. We not working no more doll." she said while getting her stuff from her desk.

"Boss we are always working." Iggy said while walking out the room.

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

So should I run it?

Review Review!!!

The Cast by Treale
Author's Notes:

Here is the cast!!

 

Tasha Jackson

Iggy

April

Skyler

Trent Collins

Luke (Deceased)

 

 

End Notes:

I want to thank Ayoo_Joi (My cousin!) for helping me with my cast and summary!!! :)

Chapter 2 by Treale
Author's Notes:

Hey you guys! I hope you guys don't hate me!!!!! My laptop crashed so I can't update like I want to but Thank God I finally got a chance to get to a computer. Im glad i stayed by my cousins for the weekend! Lol.

I hope you guys like this chapter!

Please excuse any typos and errors you see. I will come back later and edit it.

ENJOY!!

Tasha knew that Iggy was right. In this life you never get a break. You work all day and night. 24/7 around the clock, but this is the life she chose. She loved every minute of it. Even though she can’t be with Skyler as much as she liked, but everything she was doing was for him. To make sure he never wanted it for nothing. Her thought was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing.

She pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked at her caller I.D. She sees its April calling. She answered it.

“Yes hun.”

“Don’t hun me trick. Where’s is my baby?” April said with attitude.

Tasha laughed and said “She is outside making a phone call to Carlos.”

“Tell her ass to call me before I fuck her up.”

“Okay I will and you know damn well that Iggy will beat yo ass. Don’t showout on this phone.”

“Bitch who ass she gonna beat. Shit not I! Iggy know I will drop her ass in a minute.” April said while laughing.

Tasha busted out laughing. She loved April. April was like the sister she never had. April has been there for Tasha through it all. April was there for Tasha when she found out that she was pregnant with Skyler when she was fifteen. Her parents kicked her out. They told her that they didn’t want a slut for a daughter and they can’t have a bastard for a grandchild. They told her to go to her drug dealer thug she called a boyfriend and stay with him. They disowned her and through her out on the streets.

She had nowhere to go. Andre (Her boyfriend) was out of town to handle some business. Her cellphone was dead, she couldn’t call anybody. So she walked across town in the rain to the only place she knew she could go. April’s house.
When she made it to April’s house she collapsed at the door.

April opened the and rushed towards Tasha to bring her in the house. When they made it in the house Tasha told her everything that happened. April told her she could stay with her as long as she wants and needed too. April’s parents gave her their guest room. They brought her new clothes. They even set her up with best OBGYN in town and paid for all her medical expenses. Tasha never needed for shit basically.

She stayed with April for about two months before Andre came back to town. He called her once he made it to town. She told him everything that happened. He told her he refused to have the mother of his child and the love of his life staying with anybody that wasn’t him.

Andre was the top drug dealer in the south side of Chicago. He was only nineteen and he already ran half of Chicago. Men feared him and some men wanted to be him. Most of all the women in Chicago wanted to sleep with him. Seriously young and old. Damn near grandma age. He didn’t want any of them. All he ever wanted and need was Tasha. He met her at a movie theatre and it was love at first sight. The rest was history.

She moved in with Andre the same day he came back into town. He showed her everything that came down to the business. She was like a mini him. He always told her if something ever happened to him she would need to know how to run things for her and their child. To make sure that she and him wouldn’t want for shit.

She was staying with Andre for about three months before he proposed to her. She said yes of course. She had Skyler four months later. He was a beautiful baby boy. Andre cried when he held him for the first time. Tasha never felt so happy in her life before that day. She had the perfect family.

Life was going great for them for the next two years. Until Skyler made three years old. Andre got gunned down in front of a gas station. He was shot eight times. Twice in the head.

When Tasha found out she was playing with her son and she got the phone call from April. She broke down. She didn’t know what to do. The love of her life was gone. The father of her son was gone. She was by herself. She never felt so alone in her life until that night. All she could do was hold Skyler in her arms while she cried herself to sleep that night.

She had his funeral a week later after his death. Everyone came out to show their respects. She sat in the front with Skyler in her lap. She was holding up pretty good till Skyler got out of her lap and walked towards the coffin. He touched it and said “Da-Da. Hey da-da.”

She just broke down. Every emotion she tried to keep in came out. She watched her baby asked for his father. Her baby was gone and he was never coming back.

A month after the funeral she got fed up with everything. She knew that Andre wouldn’t want her around here sad and crying all over the place. It was time for her to do what she had to. Her first thing she had to do was killed those sons of bitches that killed her baby.

She called some of his old crew and told them to get things back up. And just like that they were back in business. The old Tasha died when Andre got killed. She wasn’t the same girl anymore. The fun loving, smiling ,kind-hearted girl was gone. Now you see a cold-hearted bitch, money was her only friend, and fuck everybody else. They crew didn’t take her serious at first. That all change when she found the assholes who killed Andre. They never saw her get angry or pissed. When they saw what she did to those men. They respected her more.


She double Andre’s network by 20 million dollars in two years. All her hard earn worked paid off. She hope that Andre was smiling down on her and proud of her.

“Tasha” April said.

“Yea”

“Sky wants to talk to you.”

“Okay. Put my man on the phone.”

“Hold on.”

“Mommy” Sky said in a soft voice.

“Hey baby. Mommy will be home in a few okay.”

“Okay mommy. I miss you.”

She was getting teary eyed she missed her son so much.

“I miss you too.. Are you being a good boy for Te-Te April.?”

“Yes ma. I am.”

She smiled and said “Good boy. Now put Te-Te back on the phone. I will be home in a few so I can tuck you in. I love you baby boy.”

“Okay mommy. I love you too.”

“Yea. Well im going to let you go. Call me when you two make it here, and PLEASE PLEASE be careful.” April said.

“Don’t I always.” Tasha said while smiling.

“Ugh!! Wateva. Bye!!”

“Bye tramp.” Tasha said while hanging up the phone.

Iggy walked back in. She looked at Tasha she knew that something was on her mind.

“You okay boss.” Iggy asked.

Tasha blew her breath. She wasn’t okay, she missed her son. She was tired. She just wanted to go home.

“Yea. I’m good. Carlos and the boys are on the way?”

“Yea. They said just leave the key in it’s spot and they will take care of the rest.”

Tasha nodded her head and got her things. She walked towards the door and walked out. Iggy was right behind her.

They walked out of the warehouse and into the parking lot. Tasha walked to her 2014 all black Bentley. She reached in her purse and pull out 50,000 dollars. She whistled to Iggy and threw the stack of money to her. Iggy caught the money and looked at Tasha with a confused look.

Tasha rolled her eyes and said “Good job tonight. By the way April called and she is pissed. So used that to by her something nice.”

Iggy smiled and nodded her head.

“She will be alright. All I have to do is sweet talk her and all will be forgiven.” Iggy said.

“If you think so child. Come on lets go. I promised Sky that I will tuck him in.” Tasha said while getting in her car.

Iggy got in her car. She waited till Tasha drove out the parking lot. She tailed right behind her.

************

Iggy couldn’t wait to see April. Her and April have been together since they were sixteen. April was the love of her life. April was the only who could deal with her. April never judge her for her life style. She always told her ‘I’m you ride and die bitch. We are in this together. You know I will drop a bitch for you in heartbeat.’ Iggy smiled at the thought.

She pulled out her phone and dialed a number. She waited for someone to answer. The person finally picked up.

“NOW yo ass wanna call me. You know I want to FUCK you up right.” April hollered in the phone.

Iggy chuckled and said “Babe you know I would’ve called you if I wasn’t busy at the time.”

“I don’t give a damn. Yo ass still could’ve txt, kik me, email me, or something. I swear you and Tasha are going to be the death of me.”

“Bae im sorry. We are on our way to the house now.”

April sighed and said “Okay. You know I love you. I just want you to be okay. I be worried about you and Tasha. You guys are all I have.”

Iggy thought about what April. They were all she had. April parents died in a car crash two years ago. April was crushed. She didn’t talk to anybody for three months are her parents death. She isolated herself from everyone.

Iggy got tired of it. She drove to April’s downtown loft and made April move in with her. April didn’t even fight her when Iggy busted through her door. She just walked out of the loft and went to Iggy’s car. She waited till Iggy came out with some of her things.

They drove to Iggy’s house in silence . Iggy couldn’t believe this was her April. Her once tanned skin was now pale. Her golden blonde hair was no dull and dry. Her green eyes didn’t have the sparkle in them they usually have. No they were empty and soulless. Iggy’s baby was gone, the person next to was empty shell.

When they made it to the house. April finally broke down she told Iggy everything. Iggy just held as she cried and told her she was here for her. Ever since that day their love for each other has been stronger than ever.

“I know bay. I love you too. We are okay. I promise when we make it home im going to make it to you.” Iggy said in a sexy voice.

April felt her panties get wet. She already knew what Iggy meant. She blushed and said “Is that right? You know you are going to have to put her to work than.”

Iggy chuckled and said “Trust me I am. Im going to wear that ass out. You just wait. I’m going to call you when I make it to the house. We should be there in five minutes.”

“Okay bay. I love you.”

“Love you.” Iggy said while hanging up the phone.

She turned on her radio in her car. She put in her favorite Drake cd and started rapping to the lyrics.

She couldn’t wait to get to her baby.

*********

They pulled up to Tasha’s gated mansion . Tasha put the code in and drove to her garage . She put her care in park and got out. She waited for Iggy. She saw Iggy 2014 all red Mustang. She watched Iggy got out the car. She notice that Iggy has the biggest smiled on her face. She already knew what that meant.

She walked towards Iggy and said “Y’all nasty.”

Iggy chuckled and said “Wateva boss. My baby is mad at me, SO I need to what I have to make her love me again.”

Tasha signed. She missed Andre so much. Andre was the love of her life. It wasn’t a day that didn’t go by when she didn’t think about him. She missed his smiles. His big beautiful brown eyes. She missed the way his eye brow jumped every time he was thinking hard about something. The way he used to hold his sides when he was laughing at something really hard. Her thought was interrupted by her feeling somebody hugging her.

She looked up and saw it was Iggy.

“It’s going to be okay boss. Andre is looking down and watching over you and Sky. I know you missed his. Shit I missed him too, but we are good. Remember that.”

Tasha choked back on her tears and hugged Iggy closer.

"I just missed him so much. You and April reminds me so much of how me and him used to be.

Iggy was gong to say something but cut off by the front door opening. She was April coming outside.

"Whats wrong with Tasha?" April asked soundind worried.

Tasha let go of Iggy and wiped her tears away. She said "Nothing I'm okay."

April looked at Iggy. She saw her with a worried look on her face. She walked towards Iggy.

"Hey baby. I missed you." April said while giving her a hug and a kiss.

"I miss you to boo." Iggy said while kissing and hugging her back.

April walked over to Tasha and gave her hug.

"You know you can talk to me right. Im here for you." April said while rubbing her back.

Tasha smiled and said "I know boo. I will tell you later I promise."

"Okay doll."

Tasha was going to say something, but she heard Skyler running out of the house.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Skyler yelled while running to his mother.

"Hey babyboy." Tasha said while squatting down to hug him.

"I've missed you so much mommy."

Tasha looked down at her son. He was a spliting image of his father. He had the same big brown eyes, carmel skin, and black wavy hair. He looked nothing like her. All he had was her ears Her son was going to be a heartbreaker if not already.

"I missed you too. Now go get ready for the bed so I can tucked you in like I promised." She said while rubbing his hair.

Skyler pouted and said "Can I sleep in your bed with you tonight? Tete April made me watch Evil Dead with her and now im scared."

Tasha looked over at April who was hiding behind Iggy with a 'opps face'

"Naw trick! Iggy ass I mean butt can't save you now." Tasha said.

Iggy was laughing. April slapped her on her shoulder and told her to shut up. She looked back over to Tasha.

"What? He said he wanted to watch it."

"No I didn't. I said I wanted to watch Iron Man." Skyler yelled at April.

Tasha laughed. She loved her little family. April always loved to watch scary movies. No matter where she at and scary movie came on best believe she is watching it.

"April I told you about watching scary movies with Sky. You know he will have nightmares." Tasha said while picking up Skyler.

"I know, but you know I love that movie, and asshole right here won't by it for me." April said while pointing at Iggy.

"You know I don't care for that shit..I mean stuff." Iggy said.

"I don't care. It's not what about you don't like. Its about what I like. I don't say nothing about you Pawn Shop Dvd collection. Now do I." April said while rolling her neck.

Iggy blew her breath and said "OKAY!! I will get you the damn movie!"

"OOO you said a bad word Auntie Iggy." Skyler said while lifting his head off of Tasha shoulder.

"Sorry little man." Iggy said while nudging April who was laughing.

"Well you guys me and Skyler are about to call it a night. I will call you tomorrow Iggy to talk about how are we going to handle our problem." Tasha said while walking to her house.

"Okay boss. See y'all tomorrow." Iggy said while walking to her car.

"Night you guys be safe."

"You to."

**********

Iggy and April got in the car. Iggy looked at April who was looking at her with 'the look'.

"No April. I'm not telling you anything."

April rolled her eyes. She hated being left out. She already knew about their lifestyle and what they do. She just didn't understand why they couldn't tell her anything.

"FINE!!" she yelled.

 Iggy put the car in drive and drove out the gates of Tasha's house. 

The car ride to the house was quite. They pulled to the gates of their home. Iggy put the code in . She drove to their house.

Before Iggy could even put the car in park. April open her door and got out. She slammed the door and walked to the house.

"What the fuck!!" Iggy yelled while she got out the care.

April snapped her head up and said "Who the fuck do you think you are hollering at?"

Iggy blew her breath before she spoke. 

"April you could've got hurt doing some dumb ass shit like that. Plus you have this nasty ass attutide. Babe you know I can't tell you. If Tasha tells you than its different, I work for her and she is my boss. So if she tells me I can't say nothing than I can't. It's better if you don't know. The less you know the better." Iggy said while holding her by her waist.

April knew that Iggy was right, but she knew something wasn't right and she was going to find out. But she would let it go for now.

 

End Notes:

Hmmmmmmmmm???? what do April have up her sleeve???

I know I promise that Trent will be in this chapter but I'm not ready for him to come yet. But let's just say you guys will see him sooner than you think. 

REVIEW REVIEW!!!! 

Andre :(

But I will try to have the next chapter out as soon as I can. Hopefully my laptop will be fix in two weeks. 

Till next time dolls. 

Xoxo ♥

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=2705