Coming Back by shadow
Summary:

Forget about everything the Marvel X-Men movies have lead you to believe about Sabertooth, Victor Creed. He is not a lowly servant who is easily manipulated by whatever organization is using him for his mutant powers. True comic book Sabertooth: Besides having superhuman strength, sense, a healing factor, razor sharp claws and canines, is extremely smart and cunning. Victor Creed along with Mystique and Lord Deathstrike are the new "invisible" rulers of East Asia. He also has The Hand, an order of evil mystical ninjas involved in organized crime and mercenary activities at his disposal.

In this story, Victor Creed uses his position to acquire and develop partnerships with legitimate companies in order to enhance his influence and power in the organized crime world.

Jazz Madison is my original character. He mutant power is telekinesis: the power to move objects with your mind. She is also an expertly trained ninja assasin.

Jazz Madison has finally put her life back together after Victor Creed abandoned her 3 years ago. Now, he shows up at her front door saying he wants her. Will she forgive him or will she refuse to risk her stable life for him again?


Categories: Books Characters: None
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Action-Adventure , Drama, Erotica, Fantasy, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Character Death, Dark Fic, Drugs/Drug Use, Extreme Language, Graphic Violence, Homosexuality, Original Characters, Racism, Rape
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 4933 Read: 7955 Published: June 27 2014 Updated: July 04 2014

1. Chapter 1 by shadow

2. Chapter 2 by shadow

Chapter 1 by shadow
Author's Notes:

Jazz Madison

stories/3936/images/sabertooth4.pngVictor Creed (Sabertooth)

stories/3936/images/sabertooth.pngComic book Victor Creed (Sabertooth)

The doorbell to my luxury penthouse just rang. It's 9 o'clock in the evening, I'm not expecting anyone, in fact, I'm dressed for bed. I have an incredibly important day tomorrow.

 

I open the door and step away stunned. The man I once considered the love of my life, his 6 foot 6 inch self looking sexy as ever is standing in front of me. He is dressed in a blue long sleeve checkered button down shirt, his sleeves rolled up to his muscular forearms. His fitted shirt is outlining the drool provoking ripped arms,chest, and ab muscles lying underneath. His relax fit jeans do nothing hide the silhouette of those powerful legs. He's cut his hair but it just enhances his handsome face. That strong stubbled jawline, I used to bite and lick from one side to the other and clear panty dropping blue eyes stand out. My pussy starts weeping for him.

"Hello, darlin' did ya miss me?" He says in his inhumanly deep masculine voice and smirks revealing his sharp canines making me cream my panties more.

Coming out of my daze, I yell at him.

"Go the fuck away!" I walk away and use my mutant telekinectic ability to slam the door in his face.

He must have stepped in before it closed.

"You ain't gettin rid of me that easy, Brown Sugar." He used to call me that because he said my pussy tasted so sweet.

The use of that endearing term flood me with memories of our lost life together. I turn a death glare at the man who abandoned me 3 years ago. No goodbye, no note, no phone call, no nothing. He vanished and left me behind. I hate him for that.

"Get the fuck out, Victor!"

"No." He says calmly. I am a well trained ninja assasin. A skill that helped me get back into the good graces of my father after Victor dumped me. I use my power as I effortlessly flick my finger and 3 throwing knives go flying toward Victor in quick succession. He fluently dodges 2 of them, but the last one nicks his shoulder, cutting his shirt. I watch as his healing factor kicks in and allows his flesh to close the wound.

"You've gotten faster, baby."

I smirk at him. "You've gotten slower, baby."

"Now, Get the fuck out of my home!" I yell again.

"No." He says coolly, taking a step towards me. I observe as his eyes roam the expanse of my body. I am wearing a pink silk booty shorts and camisole pajama set. My long shapely legs exposed, my large perky breast pulling my top up so that my flat smooth stomach is slightly visible. I hear that low sexy growl escape his throat in appreciation sending shivers down my spine. Everything about this man has always turned me on. I shake my head trying to clear my mind of all the nasty, dirty things I want him to do to me.

"The fuck do you want Victor?" I ask sternly.

"You." He simply says and takes another step towards me. His eyes reflect the pure honesty in his answer. I more back but I am stopped by my black leather loveseat.

I don't want to feel like this. I want to hate him so much for what he did. But seeing him. I miss him. I miss us together. I miss the way he touches me. I miss the way he looks at me. I miss the way he talks to me. And I miss the way he makes love to me.

"Well, you can't. You lost me 3 years ago. I don't want you." I tell him.

He releases a deep chuckle and takes a long stride successfully closing the distance between us. He takes a long profound inhale. "Darlin' you want me. That sweet aroma is all over." He growls. Fuck his enhanced mutant senses.

"Arrogant bastard." I use my mutant power to push him back and connect two ninja throwing stars to his chest. I keep weapons hidden all over my house, they come in handy.

He laughs as he removes the sharp objects from his firm chest. "You know I like it when you get rough, Jazz."

Truth be told, I find his cockiness and self-assurance extremely arousing. I haven't had sex in a year, you know what that does to a woman whose use to getting it on the regular from the hottest men in the world. Well, it makes me irrationally horny and ready to fuck this sexy asshole standing in front of me. I consider it. One night of multiorgasmic, make you wanna slap yo mama, yo daddy, yo grandma, and yo grandpa, earth shattering, mind blowing sex. Like I said, I consider it but regrettably no. I have too much pride.

"Victor, why are you showing up now. After I came to terms with never seeing you again. After I finally put my life back together. I've been fully accepted back into my family, tomorrow  I have an important meeting. If I land this deal, my father will appointment me CEO of one of his companies, I'll be set for life. I'm getting married in 3 weeks. So, stop trying to ruin my life again. Just go." I say sorrowfully lowering my head. He stands in front of me and cups my face. God how I missed the feel of his touch.

"No. You're not getting married. No. I'm not leaving you alone. I want you baby and I will have you. That's a fucking promise." He says causually. He leans down and nips my neck with his sharp canines. I whimper. He gently rubs his nose against the nape of my neck. "No one can make you cum as good as I can and by the end of the week, you're gonna be begging for my dick,baby." My pussy starts throbbing and creaming already requesting his big cock.

He snickers." Maybe sooner, huh, sweetheart?"  Fuck him and his abilities.

He starts walking away." I'll see you tomorrow, Brown Sugar. Don't make any plans with anyone." He turns and gives me a threatening smirk." Or I'll kill 'em. It'll be a fucking pleasure." He slowly swipes his tongue along his teeth placing special emphasis on his knife-like fangs. Damn he is sexy as fuck.

 

 

End Notes:

Victor Creed was my first comic book crush I ever had when I started reading Comic books at 16 years old. I've been daydreaming about a story like this foreva.

I know this is short but it's a start. What do you think? If you like it, I promise the next chapters will be a lot longer. If not, it's okay. I'll still write it and the chapters will still be longer. Thank you for reading and reviewing. :-)

Chapter 2 by shadow
Author's Notes:

Mystique's real name is Raven Darlholme. Madripoor is a fictional place that exist in the Marvel Universe. Hydra which you might remember from Captain America movies is an organization dedicated to global domination.

Okay. First things first. I need to take care of my Hot ass. I go straight to my room, shed my night clothes, and retrieve my vibrator from my drawer. I lay back and rub my electronic friend on my clit thinking about how fucking hot Victor Creed looked and come in less 10 seconds. I pleasure myself two more times to that sexy motherfucker.

Spent. Laying naked in my California King bed, reality sets in and I begin to silently cry. An act I haven't done in over two years and before that have no recollection of ever doing. The undeniable emotional pain of being abandoned by the only person I ever truly loved overwhelms me in that moment. He's turning my life upside down. What to do?

I don't lie to myself. One- I still love him. Two- I still want him. Three- I don't trust him.  and Four- I have a secure life lined up for me. Is Victor worth the risk again? I remind myself of all the shit I went through after he left and my struggle to be where I am at today. My answer is "NO"  it is not worth it. He is not worth it. Love does not conquer all, that's a fucking myth. No! He's not getting this sexy black ass again. My mind is made up, I'm going to tell him to "Go fuck himself."

With that resolved, I fall into an unrestful sleep.

I complete my customary morning routine: waking up at 6am for a 6 mile run followed by an hour of intense training, I shower, and eat breakfast. Dressed in a fitted black pencil skirt that hugs my curves beautifully, a black V-neck blazer that shows off the top of my generous breasts, and 5 inch heels, I head to work.

My height at 5 feet 11 inches aids with my commanding, no bullshit personality when it comes to business affairs. I walk into Primetech Enterprises, one of my father's subsidiary company's, prepared for my 10 am meeting with two representatives from AIWA. AIWA, is a successful Japanese paper company that is interested in expanding into the United States. Primetech Enterprises, also a paper corporation, has had a steady decline in it's profits for the past 2 years. A merger of these two companies will be mutually beneficial. That is my job today, to convince Mr. Takamara and Mr. Sato of that fact.

"Good morning, Miss Madison." James my assistant greets me.

"Good Morning, James. Is everything set up in the conference room?" I ask in an authoritative tone.

"Yes, Miss Madison." I go to the conference room making sure everything is set up and functioning correctly.

My father walks in behind me.

"Hello Father." I say turning to look him in his dark brown eyes.

"Hello Jazz. Are you prepared?"

"Yes."

"You acquire this deal Jazz, Primetech Enterprises becomes your company."

"I will." I answer confidently.

My relationship with my father is more like a business arrangement. It's a series of agreements that serves shared interests. I comply to do something for him and he consents to do something for me.

 

"Konnichiwa, Mr. Sato. Konnichiwa, Mr. Takamara." I bow respectfully.

"Konnichiwa, Miss Madison." They reply in a heavy Japanease accent.

Myself, My father, James, Mr. Sato, and Mr. Takamara are seated in the conference room. I present the business plan pointing out the numerous advantages of a merger to both companies. After the presentation, Mr. Sato and Mr. Takamara agree and are ready to move forward.

 

Victor Creed:

"Rrrrrrr..." A low rumble is heard deep in his throat as he cums thinking about how good it's going to feel to fuck Jazz's sweet pussy again. His hand remains softly stroking his drained cock.

Victor's phone rings.

"What do you want Raven? I told everyone to leave me the fuck alone for 4 weeks."

"Yes, but you never told us why."

Victor grins as he thinks about Jazz. "I'm retrieving something that belongs to me."

"In New York?"

"Yeah."

"I need you to do something."

"What part of leave me the fuck alone for 4 weeks did you not understand, Raven?"

"Fuck, Creed. I'm stuck in Madripoor meeting Magneto."

Madripoor is an island located in Southeast Asia. It is a lawless place where many criminals reside. Mystique recently purchased the island from Hydra intent on making it a mutant sanctuary and wants Magneto have a part in making that happen.

"It's not my fault you have a hard on for Magneto."

"Damn it Creed. I just need you to go to a company called Primetech and sign some paperwork. Sato and Takamara have taken care of everything else."

He growls." Fine. Send me the info. But, don't fucking bother me again till I'm done here." He hangs up.

He takes his time getting dressed in his custom navy blue executive suit.

It's 11:45 am by the time Victor finds his way to the meeting room where Sato and Takamara are waiting for him. He doesn't knock, he just walks in. He looks over at his associates.

"Let's get this shit over with. Where do I sign?"He says with irritation.

" Thhe.. Heeelll." Jazz says slowly as she faces Victor. Surprise on both of their faces.

"O. This just got a hell of a lot more interesting."

 He smiles mischievously as he eyes her curvy body.

 

Jazz:

After Sato and Takamara acceded to the joining of the two companies, they informed me that they are unable to sign the contracts. AIWA has silent owners, one of which was due to attend the meeting just to put his signature on the paperwork. We have been waiting for 45 minutes before the prick decides to grace us with his presence. Once again, I am shocked to see him.

My father stands up to greet Victor. I take advantage of that to look him over. He looks absolutely delectable in that fucking suit. I lick my lips watching as his muscles flex with each movement. He glances at me and gives me a cocky grin.

"Hello, I'm Charles Madison." Victor shakes his hand.

"Victor Creed." He turns a predatory gaze at me and for fuck's sake! I feel moisture pool between my thighs.

He extends his hand, I take it.

"Jazz Madison." When I try to pull my hand out of his, he holds it tighter and rubs his thumb tenderly over my knuckles. Feels good.

"I would like to discuss this matter further over dinner. I'll have a car pick you up at 8 pm, Miss Madison."  There's no use in arguing especially with my father watching so intently.

"Mr. Creed." I give him a sharp look and yank my hand from his grip. He better not fucking ruin this for me. He smirks and turns to leave.

"But Mr. Creed..." Mr. Sato starts to speak but immediately shuts up when Victor glares at him.

"Do not question me Sato. Not a smart move." He threatens before walking out.

Mr. Sato and Mr. Takamara apologize profusely. I tell them it is okay and that I'm sure Mr. Creed will sign the contracts once we review the details of the venture.

 

Evening:

I've decided I'm not going to be the only one tonight walking around uncomfortable with wet panties. I'm going to have Victor's dick so hard he's going to be able to break adamantium with it.

My red dress has a plunging neckline that stops about 2 inches above my navel. Plenty of side boob to make his mouth water. The dress is ankle length with a slit up my right leg that reaches just below my pantyline, my long smooth leg exposed and enticing with each step I take. I finish it off with a pair of black stilettos which give my legs even more definition. I pin my hair in a low bun with soft, plentiful curls and swoop my bangs to the side. My mascara make my lashes appear impossibly long and my red matte lipstick brings attention to my full lips. I examine myself in the mirror. "Yes, motherfucker, let's see how snug I can get those pants to feel tonight." I smile at myself.

The limo arrives at 8 o'clock sharp. It takes me to Massacre, a high end bar and restaurant where I first met Victor. Why? Why would he bring me here? An avalanche of fond memories bombard me.

 

5 years ago:

I just finished my third year of graduate school finals. I'm working towards a Masters in International Business with an emphasis in Venture Capital. I head to Massacre, an exclusive bar, frequented by handsome and powerful men.  I need a night full of meaningless sex with a gorgeous  man that's packing a large cock. This is how I celebrate. I don't have any friends. I find they serve no purpose. I walk in looking hot as shit in a coral strapless bandage dress that shows off every luscious curve.

"Hi Jazz. Your usual?" Gavrill, the cute Russian bartender asks in his thick accent.

"Yes, sweetie. Thank you." I smile at him as he puts a glass of wine in front of me.

 

"Gavrill, give me a beer." This incredibly deep voice calls out.

"Yes sir, Mr. Creed." I turn intrigued by that voice. Gavrill rushes back handing him the beer as he sits down next to me.

The first thing I notice is his luminous blue eyes. I sit back on the bar stool to take him all in. His blond shoulder length hair unstyled falling around his handsome face with the perfect amount of stubble. He's dressed in a gray suit jacket with a crisp white dress shirt underneath. The dress shirt is unbuttoned at the top giving me a peak of that chiseled chest. I wonder if it feels as firm as it looks. His gray dress pants outline his muscular legs. He is a sexy combination of ruggedness and sophistication and I want him. A my eyes wander back up, I stop to check out the large bulge at his crotch. Mmmm.

"Ya like what ya see, darlin'?" He ask in that baritone voice with a cocky grin. I run my tongue over my top lip languidly looking in his gorgeous crystal blue eyes.

"I definitely do." He rotates his huge body and places his face inches from mine, he maintains that confident smirk.

"What ya lookin' for tonight, darlin'?" I return that self-assured smile.

"A good, long, hard fuck." I whisper. He groans deeply and gives me a panty drenching "I'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk for days" look.

"Let's go." He grabs my hand leading me out of the bar. He drives my royal blue corvette to his suite at the NYC Ritz-Carlton. I like that he's driving beacause I get to  admire all his fucking hotness. During the ride, he inhales deeply and sends me these primal lustful looks that have my pussy aching for him. God, I want him inside me so bad. The ride to the hotel is quick, largely due to him speeding. When we reach the hotel, he entwines our fingers, a gesture that in my desire filled daze to have his cock inside me comes off as uncharacteristically endearing, making my heart flutter.

Once the Suite door closes behind us, our carnal need for each other takes over. His lips crush mine in a hungry, demanding kiss. His hands are groping my ass. I part my lips inviting his tongue to explore my mouth. I feel and hear a low growl from his chest as his warm tongue enters my mouth and it sends delicious shivers through my body.

I help him shed his suit jacket, then rip his shirt open, buttons flying everywhere. I have a desperate need to touch that hard chest that's been teasing me since I laid eyes on him.

"Mmmm." I moan in his mouth as my hand savors his muscular chest and abs. Damn. This man is fine, I want to rub my naked body all over his.

He picks me up by my butt and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. He helps me hick up my dress so I can feel his, O God, fucking huge erection, rubbing against my moist center.

"I'm ready baby. Fuck me." I say breathy. He walks me back.

"Victor." He says as he nips my neck with his sharp teeth. I whimper.

"I want you to scream my name when I give you the best fucking orgasms you ever had." His voice husky with promise. Fuck. My pussy is throbbing and sopping wet. I'm so fucking ready. He places me on the kitchen table, pulls down the top of my strapless dress and attacks my breast. Kneading and sucking them so good causing my nipples to become rock hard pebbles. In my impatience, I fist his hair causing him to look at me.

"I want your cock buried in me now." I remove my thong and spread my legs wide for him, my heeled sandals still on. He emits an incredibly sexy masculine growl.

I am so eager to have him that I reflexively use my telekinectic powers to remove his pants and boxers, something I've never done before. He doesn't seem surprised at all. His huge dick sprung from it's confines is fucking beautiful. "Hallelujah." I whisper mesmerized by it's length and girth. Yes! I'm a lucky woman tonight.

He hurriedly covers himself with a condom and enters me in one fluid motion stretching my inner walls delightfully and filling me up completely.

"Ahhh.." I sigh.

"Fuck!" He groans." You feel so tight, so good sweetness." He rotates his hips in deep, quick  circles hitting my G-spot continuously.

"Victor! Fuck!" His mouth descends on mine. We greedily devour each others lips and tongue until I can't breath anymore.

 

"What's my name sweetness?" He asks as his tongue licks from my collarbone up to my neck. I like that.

"Mmmm, Victor." I say out of breath.

I feel his warm breath as he lightly bites my ear, his thumb gently grazing my engorged clit making my pussy quiver.

"Who's gonna make ya cum?" He speeds up the gyration of his hips and increaes the pressure on my clit, stroking it faster. God damn. I feel that familiar sensation of pleasure spread throughout my body.

"Victor! Vi..c..tor! Fuck!" My legs start to tremble and my pussy starts clutching his dick as I climax.

"Fuck Woman!" Victor starts fucking me hard and fast, thrusting in and out of my wet, climaxing cunt.

"Holy Fuck! Motherfucker! Shit! Victor! Fuck Victor!" I claw the edge of the table holding on. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before. Ecstasy, infinite ecstasy radiating from my core. I faintly hear Victor growl as he cums. "Damn woman!" His movements slowing down. I stay in that euphoric state for a while.

 

The last thing I remember is thinking I want to do this again.

I don't know how long I slept. I wake up naked in his bed alone but not for long. Victor walks in the room looking scrumptious. Gorgeous face, bare chested, in relax fit jeans that fall loosely on his hips. I can see some of his light blond pubic hair that leads to his wonderful manhood. Damn, that is indecently Hot. I squeeze my thighs together and lick my lips. Damn. Damn. Damn. This man is fine as hell.

"See something you want sweetness? Cause I do."

"Mmmmhmm." I fling the sheets off me, now completely naked. I get on all fours and crawl towards him.

"God Damn Woman." He reaches the bed in two steps. I use the tip of my tongue to sensually lick from the exposed skin above his jeans to his naval then deposit wet kisses back down. He groans fisting my hair. I slowly rub my tits up his sculpted core on my way up. I lick and suck along his jawline as he paws my tits roughly.

"My name is Jazz." I moan. He sticks two large fingers in my moist center. "Ooo Fuck!" I start fucking his fingers bouncing up and down. His thumb starts stroking my swollen clit. He kisses me sensually. Taking his time to erotically tour my mouth, tongue and lips. It's so sexy.

"Vi..ctor..I'm..cu..mming." I whine. My orgasm is just like his kiss, strong, erotic, and last blissfully long. I love the way he handles my body.

When he removes his fingers from my pussy, his dark blue eyes lock with my chocolate ones. He licks his fingers leisurely.

"Jazz, your pussy is so sweet." That's so Hot. I press my thighs together and successfully ride out another orgasm. "Mmmm." I close my eyes and sigh.

That night into the next morning, Victor would fuck me until he would knock me out in an orgasmic heavenly haze. Then I'd wake up and we would fuck again, taking me in a different position and sending me into a climatic bliss everytime. We were insatiable.

 

When I tried to leave the next morning , he wouldn't let me. He grabbed my arm and said he wasn't done with me then hugged me against that powerful chest of his. I must have worn his ass out that last round riding his dick so hard, he screamed my name, because he went right back to sleep.

We spent the entire weekend together fucking and actually talking. Now, that shit, I've never done. I usually have great sex then leave that same night, never seeing the men again on purpose. This was new and kinda nice.

I took a risk with Victor Creed. I told him I was a mutant with telekinetic powers which he already knew thanks to my impatient horny ass. What he didn't know was that he was the only person in the world that knew. I would be an outcast if I told my father or anyone else from my current world. They hated mutants. Victor understood because he was a mutant too. His abilities were impressive: healing factor which he let me try out, superhuman senses, stamina which explained a lot, superhuman agility and reflexes, retractable claws, and beautifully sexy sharp caninies that left little cuts on my body.

 

Victor left to do a job on Monday. I didn't think I would see him again but the following week he was knocking on my apartment door. I asked him how he found me.

He gave me a wolfish grin and said," I'm damn good at hunting what I want and right now, I want you." That predatory gaze had moisture dripping down my leg. I pulled him inside and we savagely fucked each other.

 

It's like this all summer, he would leave for a few days but he would always come back. I started missing him when he was gone. One time after he just came back, he was relentlessly pounding my pussy about to bust a nut and growled," I missed my sweet brown sugar."

 

 

Victor told me he was working as an assasin for hire. He also told me about his affliation with the CIA, the Weapon X program, and Hydra. I disclose that even though, I haven't personally killed anyone, I have been expertly trained by ninjas to be an assasin. I think that gave him a hard on.  We started training together after that.  I was more skillful with the weapons: throwing knives, throwing stars, katana, and the chain and sickle. Victor was absolutely better in hand to hand combat. Training always ended with phenomenal animalistic sex. I loved our training sessions.

It's wasn't just the amazing sex, we would talk, laugh which was so strange to hear coming from Victor but refreshing, we would even go out on dates. Dinner and movies type of shit, even dancing a few times. My favorite was walking together with our fingers interlaced. It was so unlike him but felt right for us. He was still a scary bastard.  No one would fuck with us unless absolutely necessary.

He was mine and I was his . We never spoke the words but it was a nonvocal understanding. No one had ever made me feel the way this man does. I didn't even know this feeling was possible. I'm referring to love. I fell in love with this unconventionally sweet and caring, gorgeous, sexy, arrogant, intimidating, sex God of a man.

I told him I loved him one morning after phenomenal training session sex. We were laying in bed exhausted. I found my spot on the left side of his chest, my hands rubbing those defined stomach muscles, his hand resting on my plump backside. I kiss his chest and whisper,"I love you, Victor." He looks down at me with a sexy smirk.

"Yeah darlin', I kinda figured that." He squeezes my ass and kisses my forehead. An unexpected caring gesture coming from him.

The next time we sleep together, we make love. We don't fuck. First, he ate me out gently, seductively, taking his time, savoring every lick giving me a prolonged and powerful climax. Then we make love, it was like we were one, melted into each other. One lustful, harmonious movement of pleasureable ecstasy before our bodies release an explosion of orgasmic juices.

It is not until the following day that Victor tells me he loves me. His dick is pounding my ass from behind and he's finger fucking my pussy.

"Fuck! Baby, don't stop. Faster!" I yell. "You fuck me so good Victor with that huge fucking cock. Make me cum, baby." I beg.

He growls and slaps my ass." Fuck Jazz! I love you. I'm in fucking love with you!" He starts to viciously thrust his dick in my ass and plunge his fingers in my cunt.

"God!...Victor!!..Fuuucck!"

"Fuck!"He shouts as he rides us both to an undescribable incredible orgasm.

 

A few days later, Victor tells me he has a few jobs lined up in Europe starting in Germany. He ask me to go with him. I have a week before my last year of graduate school starts. He's not demanding, he doesn't pressure me, he just asks me.

I love him. I want to go and I say "yes." I give up my stable, prearranged life to go with him. I quit school and I tell my father. My father's disappointment is clearly noticeable by his words and gestures. He had my future planned out without any input from me. He tells me if I leave that I should consider him dead because I would no longer exist for him. Fuck it. I didn't really exist for him anyway just a titled show piece. I tell him I understand and leave. It's simple for me.

 

Victor and I spend two amazing years together traveling the world. Europe, Asia, Latin America, sometimes back to the United States.

Victor teaches me how to hunt and takes me along for some jobs. Seeing Sabertooth in action was incredibly arousing. Needless to say,afterwards was amazing feral, primal, untamed fucking. I fucking loved this man.

 

Present:

Now here I am, back where it all started, Massacre.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Thank you everyone for reading and reviewing.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3014