Days in the Lives of Jethro Gibbs and Family (REVISED) by magensby
Summary:

 

This collection of stories for ‘Days in the Lives of Jethro Gibbs and Family” consists of one-shots of the adventures of Jethro and Margie.  

 

1/13/21 - And we have now completed this story.  Thnx for reading, reviewing and supporting it.


Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Action-Adventure , Drama, Family, Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Male/Female, Original
Warnings: Adult Situations, Un-betaed
Challenges: None
Series: Past, Present and Future - NCIS
Chapters: 39 Completed: Yes Word count: 37122 Read: 54524 Published: September 18 2018 Updated: January 13 2021
Story Notes:

Chapter 1 REVISED to change the age of the McGregors from eighties to seventies. 2/28/19

 

Chapter 1 You're Under Arrest (REVISED) by magensby
Author's Notes:

Jethro makes a mistake and must suffer the consequences.

Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Days in the Lives of Jethro Gibbs and Family

 

 

(Revised items in bold and underlined)

(Changed the age of the McGregors from eighties to seventies and Margie from sixties to fifties.)

 

Chapter 1                You’re Under Arrest (REVISED)

 

(Jethro still has his team and this occurs when the twins are still less than one year old)

 

Ever since the twins were three months old my mother and father have taken them for at least one weekend every other month.  They said it is to give us a break but it’s also because they really enjoy spending time with Richard and Nicole.  Having waited so long to have grandchildren they want to spend as much time as they can with them.  Already in their seventies they don’t want to waste a minute of not sharing with their bundles of joy.  Just because I, their daughter, waited until I was in my fifties to have children should not prevent them from being the best grandparents in the world. My parents are fit and active and now retired so they have time to spare.  This is one of those weekends and Jethro and I have plans to make great use of this ‘alone’ time.

 

Dinner done, check; drinks ready, check; candles lit, check; properly attired, check.  Now all we need is the man of the hour.  Just as I return to the kitchen for one last item my cell phone rings.  It is Jethro,

 

“Hi Ace are you on your way, everything is ready?”

 

“No Margie that’s why I’m calling.  Something came up on the case we’re working on and it will take at least an hour, maybe more before I can head home.”

 

“Jethro you do know what weekend this is right.  We only get this time once a month.  You said that you would clear your calendar.”

 

“I know Margie but this could not be avoided.  I will get there as soon as I can.”

 

“All right I know that the case is important and you wouldn’t stay unless you had to.  I guess that I’ll see you when you get home.  Call me when you’re on your way, okay.”

 

‘I will do that and I’m sorry about missing dinner.  See you later, bye.”

 

“Bye”

 

So much for dinner by candlelight.  After putting away everything, I sit and read a book that I just picked up from the bookstore.  It’s a mystery as usual and a hard cover.  Seldom do I bother with paperbacks but I do have a collection of them.  They do come in handy when traveling and don’t take up as much room as my hard cover books. I know that many people us eBooks these days but I still prefer printed books.  One of my colleagues recommended this book for me to read and so far it is a page-turner.  Before long I look up and already two hours have passed and I have not heard from Jethro.  Seems like there’s more to this case than he thought.  I guess that I’ll go upstairs and prepare for bed and then a thought hits me.  It’s Friday and I don’t have any plans for tomorrow so I can stay up late tonight and sleep in tomorrow.  It’s 9:00 p.m. now so too late to call the ladies to go out dancing so I’ll find something else to do here at home.  Then my phone rings and it is Jethro again.  I guess he’s calling to tell me he’s on his way.

 

“Margie I’m not finished yet.  Probably another hour, but definitely by midnight.”

 

Silence.

 

“Margie are you there?”

 

“Yes. What do you want me to say? I’ll see you when you get home. I’m going to bed.”

 

“I’m sorry but this can’t wait.  I’ve got to go.”

 

Silence.  We both hang up our phones.

 

I am not a happy camper right now.  Sometimes things happen I know that but I don’t have to like it. I know that I shouldn’t blame Jethro but sometimes he stays late like he’s still single.  It’s a habit for him that he needs to break. Let me go and take a shower maybe that will calm me down.  The hot water eases my tension and I do feel better.  Wait is that my phone ringing.  I rush out of the shower just as the voice mail picks up the call.

 

“Hello Margie we just finished and I’m on my way home.  See you in a bit.”

 

So he’s on his way home.  It didn’t take as long as he projected.  Well I guess that I will wait up for his arrival.  Mmmm.  That just might work.  I have an idea.

 

----------------------------    

 

I know that Margie is a bit peeved.  She gets that way when I work late but sometimes I have to work late.  I’ve done it before I was married.  Oh, that’s the problem.  I continue to do it now that I am married.  Not as much as before but now that I think about it, mmm, now I understand her discontent when I work late.  I really have to do better and I will.  Margie is the best thing that has happened to me since Shannon and I don’t want to mess this up like I did with my other wives.  I can’t even compare the marriages because Margie lets me be me while the others tried to change me to their idea of what I should be.  Get it together Jethro.  I will make it up to her.  We have the weekend free and we will do whatever she wants to do.  The lights are out in the house. She must have gone to bed. I’ll try to be quiet.

 

------------------------------  

 

The only light on is the lamp in the foyer.  I walk in the house and right into the light of a flashlight.

 

“Margie what are you doing?  Why do you have a flashlight?  The power’s not off because the lamp is working.  Did a fuse blow or something?”

 

“No blown fuse. All electricity functions adequately.  We have a situation here that we must address.”

 

“What situation, what’s wrong?”

 

“You’re under arrest.  Turn around and prepare to be cuffed.  Do not resist.  Hands behind your back and feet spread.  You know the position.”

 

“Margie what is this about?”

 

Then I notice what she is wearing.  She has on a police uniform with the skirt at mid thigh, the shirt tucked in with a wide black belt, the shirt’s top buttons are unbuttoned and I can clearly see her red lace bra, her hair is down to her shoulders and over one eye and the hat is slanted to the left, and she has on fish net stockings and is wearing a pair of red stiletto heels.  A pair of handcuffs dangles in one hand and a billy club in the other.  I am shocked and so I just stare at her.

 

“Assume the position Sir, don’t make me use force.”

 

Too shocked to do anything else I turn around and put my hands behind my back and spread my legs out in the requested position.   She actually handcuffs me.  I don’t believe this.

 

“May I ask of what I am accused?”

 

“You are accused of failure to comply.  Not anything you say can and will be used against you so it would be to your advantage not to talk.  Please ascend the stairs to the cell that has been prepared for you.”

 

I walk up the stairs with Margie trailing behind me.  When we make it to the top landing she directs me to our bedroom.  It is candlelit and music plays softly in the background.  Still not certain where this is headed I remain silent and wait for further instructions.

 

“Please stand still while I remove you handcuffs so that you can undress.  You have permission to shower while I complete the paperwork for your arrest.  The shower is through that door.  Leave the door open so that I can keep you under surveillance.  Don’t try to escape for you will not succeed. Now go.”

 

She removes the cuffs and I stand there before her and undress and then go to our bathroom to shower.  She does not enter the bathroom while I am in there so I have no idea what she is doing.  What brought this on? She has never done anything like this before.  Is she really upset with me about working late?  I hope not.  I will do better. If this wasn’t so bizarre this would really turn me on.  It’s kind of sexy.  I finish the shower, dry off and exit the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She didn’t give me any pajamas. I enter the bedroom and Margie stands at the bed waiting for me.

 

“You can use this bed tonight.”

 

“Do I get any pajamas?”

 

“No.  On your back.  Hands out to your side so that I can cuff you to the bed. I don’t trust you not to try to escape.  I know your kind.”

 

“And what kind is that?”

 

“You’ll know soon enough.”

 

I lie on the bed with my hands out to my sides and she actually handcuffs me to the bed.  Where did these chains come from?  I am totally naked; lying on my back in my bed with my wife standing next to me dressed like a sexy police officer twirling a billy club.

 

“Do you know why you are here mister?”

 

“You said, failure to comply.  Comply to what?”

 

“You agreed that you would clear your calendar for this weekend.  I know that sometimes things happen but you sometimes act like you are still by yourself.  You are no longer by yourself.  You don’t do it often but you still work late when you don’t have to. I know that it’s a hard habit to break because I catch myself sometimes starting to do it too but then I think about the kids and you and then I close down my computer and get my butt up and come home.  Don’t take us for granted Jethro.  Now I have to punish you.”

 

“I’m sorry Margie.  I will do better.”

 

I then look at him and smile.  I move to the table in the corner and turn up the music.  Now playing is Donna Summers’ ‘Love to Love You Baby’.  Now the strip tease starts, first the hat, then the belt, the shirt, then the skirt until I only have on my bra, panties and heels.  All the time I’m looking at my husband cuffed and spread eagle on our bed. I reach behind and unhook the bra and let it fall to the floor, then I untie the bows on either side of the panties and they too fall to the fall.  Then I start to toe off my heels when I hear,

 

“Leave those on.”

 

And so I do.  I lie down next to Jethro and kiss his cheek, his ear, his temple, his nose, and then his lips.  I bite his lip as I end the kiss.

 

“I love you Jethro but that is not a license for you to do whatever you want.”

 

I kiss down his chest and suck his nipples, his belly button, kiss his hips, his thighs, his knees, his shins, his ankles, and his feet and suck each of his toes.  I purposefully avoid his ‘mighty oak’ and the ‘grassy meadow’ beneath it. The ‘might oak’ stands tall and trembles.  While my lips trail from his toes to his thighs I do allow my hand to envelope itself in the “grassy meadow’.  With my teeth nibbling on his hip my hand now caresses the ‘mighty oak’.  I massage it, caress it, squeeze it, and then I nibble it, and suck it until the ‘mighty oak’ becomes an ‘erupting volcano’. Using the cloth kept on the table next to the bed I clean away the ‘lava’ from the ‘volcano’ and continue to massage until the ‘mighty oak’ returns and then I ride it like I’m in the rodeo.  ‘Giddy up horsey’. In other words I give my husband the best b*** job that he has ever had and ride this d*** until we are both delirious.  I remove the handcuffs and put them away and then I pull him into the bathroom so that we can shower together.

 

“Margie I will do better.  I realized tonight that I should have just left earlier.  Staying late evidently is a hard habit to break.  I don’t do it always but this once was too much. It won’t happen again. But why did you do this tonight?  If you wanted to punish me I would have thought that you would withhold sex.”

 

“I wouldn’t withhold sex Jethro.  I enjoy making love with and to you.  No this was to show you what you are missing when you work late when you don’t really need to.  I never just have sex with you Jethro.  I always make love to you. I don’t do sex, I make love.  There is a difference.”

 

“I know Margie, I know.  I love you and I enjoy making love with you and to you too.  Let’s go to bed.  I am tired.”

 

“I agree. Let’s go to bed.”

 

I’m glad that we settled that matter.  Jethro will think twice about working late when it is not really necessary.  He enjoyed being ‘under arrest’.

End Notes:

Hopefully Jethro has learned his lesson.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3745