The Pack and The Queen by Nsablo
Summary:

Rayowa "Ray" Okeke finally mates with both Samuel Torres and Ethan Black, becoming their Pack Queen. She creates an unbreakable bond with the boys and creates a safe home as the two are fiercely in love with her, vowing to protect her. Bonding with two males is new to her but soon begins to feel like a pack to her. Ray risks losing the support of her family as she chooses her happiness than what her family wants for her. 

 

The three wolves vow to keep the human race safe from bloodthirsty Chiroptera (bat-like vampires). The Chiroptera race must feed on blood to stay healthy from the warm-blooded but lately, they have been thirsting for the blood of humans. This has become a dangerous hunting game as Rayowa saw witness to it as her niece was killed under her care and must put a stop to it. This bloody game becomes a journey and battle of revenge. 

 

Werewolves are protected humans for centuries from the evil that wanted to prey on them. In modern today, humans have grown to distrust them as well as they live amongst them. 

 


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: None
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Threesome+, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11465 Read: 10475 Published: September 10 2019 Updated: January 19 2020
Story Notes:

This story is dark and will explore the idea of polygamy in the werewolf culture. 

1. The First Full Moon (Prologue) by Nsablo

2. The Chiroptera (Chapter 1) by Nsablo

3. Leaving the Nest (Chapter 2) by Nsablo

4. Two Worlds by Nsablo

5. Sister Sister (chapter 4) by Nsablo

The First Full Moon (Prologue) by Nsablo
Author's Notes:

This is the prologue! 

Chapter 1 will be coming soon! 

Rayowa took a deep breath as she sat up on her knees in only her bra and underwear in the center of the largest werewolves she had ever met. They towered over her human body, circling her. She listened to their heavy footsteps while they pant around her like sobering hounds.  She allowed her milk chocolate skin bask in the moonlight, feeding off the energy of the precious moon she serves. The moon felt so warm on her skin, like a sun. It sent chills down her spine as her body ached to shift into the wolf that she truly is but she had to be patient and keep herself under control. She had to be patient for them, her new kings. Ethan and Samuel were to become her new kings, her new mates the ceremony was tonight. She opened her eyes, watching the two werewolves circle her like lions ready for a kill. The two beasts salivated as they eyed her like a like deer hide, licking their large fangs hungrily. Their sharp gold eyes burned holes in her skin, the boys were hungry but not for red meat just yet but for her. 

 

Ethan, the largest of the two males asked her lowly "Are you truly ready for us? To be one with us and to belong to us, Ray. To be our mate." His voice was deep and menacing. 

 

"Yes." she responded as she felt the fur of his muzzle against her back, inhaling her scent. She smelled good, delicious. He ran his hot tongue against her back. 

 

Samuel, the second wolf responded "Once you become ours, there is no turning back. But we promise to give you everything, our protection, love, and support. You will become our pack queen and will belong to us both. We will not share you with anyone else. Are you prepared for that now love?" Samuel nuzzled his jaw against her face lovingly, with his tall ears back. With a jaw so strong to break a man's neck, he was so gentle with her. The most gentle of the two. 

 

"Yes." she responded again as she pet under his muzzle, as he leaned into her touch.  She was addictive to him. 

 

"Do you know, how long we waited for you? To be our queen?" Ethan asked. 

 

"A long time my loves."

 

"Yess.." Ethan responded as he gripped his fangs on the back of her bra to rip it off her body, revealing her plump brown breasts. 

 

"Are you sure you are prepared for this?" Ethan asked "You will be bonded to us for life. Many of our kind will not understand but..."

 

"What works for us, works for us. I understand." She finished. "I am ready." 

 

Once she said that Ethan looked at her deep in the corneas of her eyes. His eyes almost burned her eyes sockets as he read them and her emotions. Ethan and Samuel both cared for their sweet Rayowa very much, and wanted to make sure she was absolutely ready to be theirs. Her life will revolve around them and their lives around her. Ethan, didn't see any doubt in her eyes. He saw commitment and truth. She was ready. Her body was ready and her wolf was ready as well. The wolf was ready to explode, the urge to mate gave her a fiery burn in her stomach. She needed them. Ethan then bit on her panties and tore them off of her buttock with ease. She then was fully naked in front of them. 

 

"Alright, tonight we'll claim you as ours. You belong to us, our queen. You must run with us." Ethan announced. 

 

Rayowa didn't hesitate, the wolf in her took over as her bones cracked and ached while she shifted into her true self. She shifted in the most beautiful grey wolf Sam and Ethan had ever seen. Her grey fur was dark like the sky with white trimming on her large paws and tail. The boys crowded her with licks of affection as their tails wagged high in excitement. For the first time in her life she felt like she belonged, she felt like home. She felt free and happy as she ran with them into the night, she ran with them as a pack as a family. 

 

*************************

For the rest of the night, the three share their bed together for the first time totally tangled into each other. Samuel and Ethan worshipped her body as if she were a goddess, like the queen to them she was. Their large hands caressed her velvet chocolate skin all over as their lips traced her body. Her skin was addictive to touch as she took great care of it. Ethan dominated her lips as he needed to taste her, to feel the warmth of her mouth on his tongue. Ray melted between them both, she was ready to taken by them, to be theirs. 

 

Then Ethan asked against her lips "Which one of us you want first?"

 

"Both" she mindlessly answered. 

 

Ethan chuckled and said "I think the both of us inside you will be a bit too much for your little body. You have to choose." 

 

Rayowa paused for a moment. To only choose one of you? How does he make it seem so easy? 

"It's okay, love. Neither of us will get offended if you choose. We accepted the fact that that you will have to choose when it came to lovemaking. We don't want to overpower you this time around." Samuel encouraged. 

 

"Are you sure?" she asked. 

 

"Positive." they both agreed. 

 

"Alright then. Then I choose..Samuel to be the first for tonight.Then you after him." Ray spoke. Samuel froze for a moment as she made her decision. He was a bit dumbfounded but honored to be her first for their first full-moon, her first chosen mate. Ecstatic wasn't even the word for him. Ethan smiled at her decision and moved out of Sam's way to please her. Ethan allowed her head to lie on his lap as Sam prepared himself for her. Ethan simply just played with her long dark locs as Samuel prowled himself on top of her to capture her lips with his. 

"You sure, you want me to be your first tonight?" he asked, suddenly a bit nervous. 

 

"I'm not changing my mind. You first. Don't worry about it." she reassured. 

 

With that final conformation, Samuel didn't hesitate to make love to her. He caressed her softly, making sure to be gentle with her soft skin. He has always been delicate with her; making sure to bite her softly as he tastes her. Not scratch her with his nails his hands explore her body. He treated her like glass. Rayowa let him have her as he kept rocking himself inside her warm velvet glove. She allowed herself to get lost in him as she felt him in her body and in her mind. He whispered nothing but sweet things to her as he held her curvy hips. Ray always appreciated his tenderness and loving ways. She always felt like his queen. 

 

Ethan was the exact opposite. His loving making was dominant and assertive. He claimed her from behind like the animal he was, the animal they both were. He spanked and bit her as she hollered for him. Ethan was her alpha, the dominant one of the pack. He always handled her with fire and strength, not to abuse her but to claim her his queen. His marks were his and will let every male know that she belongs to him as well as Sam. However, he wasn't the only one with fire. Rayowa tussled with him and bit him back. She played no games with him, she wasn't going to allow him to dominate her for too long. This side of her excited Ethan and loved her for it. This excited both of the boys because she made her mark tonight as the Pack Queen. 

 

End Notes:

So happy to be writing again! Hope you all liked it! Let me know if you all want to read more! I am testing the waters with this one!

The Chiroptera (Chapter 1) by Nsablo
Author's Notes:

Rayowa is anxious about seeing her father 

Newark, New Jersey 

Detective Stone tossed his cigarette after he finally pulled up to an old blue home on Hillside avenue, that had yellow caution tape around it. Several cop cars were already parked around the home before him that had the road blocked off from the neighbors. He adjusted his jacket as he felt the brisk October air before approaching the building as surrounded by cops and a small crowd of neighbors. He ducked under the yellow tape and paused for a moment at the front door. ‘ This place gives me bad vibes.' he thought to himself. He didn't like the energy the house at all.

Stone snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his name from a fellow officer"Detective Stone. Good to see you."

"Officer James." Stone greeted as he proceeded inside the house. "So tell me what happened?"

"Well,  the entire family was killed. They only had one son who was sucked dry along with this mother. The husband of the family was just slaughtered, it looked like he tried to fight the intruder and sadly lost. His head was severed clean." the officer said.

Stone put on his gloves as he paced around the living room as the furniture was tossed around and blood splattered everywhere. The husband's lifeless bloody body lying next to the living room table with his severed as if a beast ripped it off. A pool of dark blood spilled under him from the attack. Stone covered his nose at the foul smell as flies surrounded it.

"How long ago? Did the neighborhoods say anything?" Stone asked.

"The lady next door said she heard screams five O'clock this morning and before the officers could get here on time, the intruder vanished. " James spoke.

"Damn." was all Stone could say to that as he walked over to the wive's lifeless body on the living room sofa in front of the running television. He dismissed the officers from taking pictures for a moment so he can take a look at her. Her body lost color and her mouth was wide open filled with blood. He tossed her blonde hair to the side and new exactly what killed this family when he saw the deep bite marks on her neck. His dark eyes became cold with anger remembering his dark childhood.

"Judging by the looks of this, we know exactly what killed this family." James said.

"Yup, a damn Chiroptera." Stone said lowly with such hate.

"I don't know what's going on with these...things. They don't know how to control themselves. They don't know how to hold their thirst." James stressed.

"No, once they get a taste of human blood and they get a craving for it. They begin hunting for it and that's where we come in to put them down. Like a dog." Stone added.

"Have you ever thought of The Blood Bath?" James asked.

Stone looked at James and asked, "What do you mean?"

"You know? When they begin to turn on us and go on this big killing spree." James explained, "Then it was this huge war between them and the werewolves."

"That happened eons ago in history, that won't happen again. Especially when the United States and Europe established strict regulations and laws on them to protect the human race. Once we capture one of them that break the law not to feed on humans, it's the instant death penalty. Simple as that." Stone spoke.

"I don't know man. Laws get broken every day and sometimes I don't know about them. They are a lot stronger than us."

"That's why we have hired werewolves as part of the police force." Stone said as he patted James on the shoulder before heading upstairs to the child's bedroom. Actually, he dreaded walking up the stairs, he had no problem seeing dead adults and viewing dead children fucked with his mind. It just brings him back to when he was a child coming from soccer practice to see his mother killed and his sister being feasted on by a Chiroptera. In easier terms, Vampire. He can't get the image of his little sister getting feasted on by a Vampire out of his head. It haunted him ever since he was twelve and he hated it.

His heart sunk as he walked into the son's bedroom, a deathly sight. He walked closer to the child's bed to his lifeless body lying in his own pool of blood in his sheets. He was sucked dry. He looked like he didn't have an ounce of blood in him. It looked like the Chiroptera took his or her time feeding on his child before going after the other victims. ‘Damn' was all he thought to himself. Another young life lost in this city. It looks like he will have to skip breakfast this morning, he has a lot of work to do for this investigation.

********************************

Ethan was having his breakfast this morning, his delectable Rayowa for breakfast. He had his queen on top as she rode his thick dick. She voiced sweet moans as thick dick filled her. He felt absolutely amazing and he hurt at the same time. A good hurt, however.  He loved the view of his African queen as he kept touching her chocolate skin. The most baby soft skin. Her dark locs covered her voluminous breasts, messy from bed head. He gripped her hips while thrusting himself in her from the bottom. Even on the bottom, he always wants to be dominant in the bedroom. She was perfect, simply perfection to him. Ethan wouldn't have it any other way. His wolf knew it, that she was going to be his queen.

"Oh my God, I think I am going to explode!" she cried. 

Ethan pulled her into a kiss and asked: "Do you feel what I feel?"

"I feel everything baby. Everything." Ray replied against his lips. Her body was on fire, total fire. She became overwhelmed with so much pleasure, emotion, and heat. Tears filled her eyes as she couldn't help what she was feeling. Touching Ethan was addictive. Ethan is full of solid muscle, not an ounce of fat on him. She traced her long fingers on the curls of his chest hair, to his broad shoulders and finally to the scratchy beard of his jawline. His amber eyes were fierce and filled with absolute fire.

"I feel so much at home with you and Sam. So much at home." she told him, running her fingers through his loose curls on his head.

"That's all we wanted. We wanted nothing more than that Ray." he told her.

"I see that and I truly appreciate it." she told him. " Sometimes, I feel like I don't deserve it."

"No!" his voice shook her "You deserve everything, you hear me. Everything. Sam and I will see that you do. Do you understand?"

Ethan is the roughest of the three and he can come off as borderline homicidal but his love for Ray was far too great. He needed her to understand that she's the queen that she deserves to be. She is everything to him, to Sam and to this pack. Ethan doesn't respect many beings on this earth but he does give Ray the upmost respect.

"Yes." she sighed. "I got it."

"Good, don't you ever doubt it." he told her.

The two paused as she heard a knock at their bedroom door, they locked and saw Samuel in nothing in his boxers at the doorway. Samuel carried a tray full of breakfast. Samuel had a simmer built, a tad short her than Ethan but very toned. His skin complexion was only a few shades darker than his packmate because of his Afro-Latino heritage. 

"Damn dude, can you let her breathe for a minute? She hasn't even brushed her teeth yet and you already dicking her down. I slaved over to make her breakfast by myself." Samuel fussed.

Ethan shrugged his shoulders " It's hard to fight the urge for me Sam. You know that. I don't have self-control as you do."

"Well, you need to learn it. Come on, let her eat." Samuel snapped his fingers.

Ethan growled, "What did I tell you about snapping your fingers at me?"

"You are not my father." Samuel snarled back.

"Easy boys." Ray interjected as she removed herself from Ethan to sit against the bed frame next to him. "It's too early to be fussing"

The boys don't fight too often but they do like to assert their dominance because they both have fiery personalities. They acted like brothers even though they are not even related. They are actually the closest friends. The boys stopped but glared at each other like children as Samuel places her breakfast tray in front of her. The tray presented her favorites, a cup of coffee, orange juice, crepes tops with whipped creme and strawberries.

"Enough." she asserted as she greeted Sam with a kiss before drawing her attention to her meal.

"This looks delicious Sam. And you made my favorite!" she said with glee.

"Anything, for my queen." Sam commented as he sat next close to her.

"You two are not eating with me?" she asked.

"You first." they both said.

"Are you sure?" she pressed. 

"You eat first today. This is your first day with us, so it's all about you today." Samuel told her. "We will eat, once you showered and get ready to get your things from your dad's place."

Rayowa almost choked on her coffee. She almost forgot about today. Today she gets the rest of her things from her father's home and face the music with him. Ray and her father aren't too keen on each other right now, actually, her father is pretty upset with her about her life choices. To him, she's not living the way of the wolf. Wolves are supposed to have one life mate and one life mate only. Once two wolves find each other, they are bonded to each other for life until death does them apart. That's the way of the wolf, that was the rule. However, rules are meant to be broken right? Is it so horrible to have more than one lover? Why does she have to live her life passed on a history book? It's her life and she should live it how she should see fit right? If she can mate with more than one wolf and be happy, then life is as good as pie. Her father doesn't see it that way, he's pretty old fashioned. That's usually how dads are.

Because of her life, her father outcasted her when she told him the news. Rayowa didn't expect her father or her mother to see the life her way and she was okay with that. However, she didn't want to keep too many secrets between her and her father. He will find out anyway so why not tell him sooner. She's actually lucky that he's allowing her to gather the rest of her things.

"That's right. I almost forgot." she sighed.

"Don't worry, it will be alright." Samuel spoke, he could hear her thoughts and feel her worry.

She nodded as she continues to cut at her crepes. ‘It will be alright. It has to be.'

"Your father doesn't have a choice but to accept. It is what it is. We have you now there is nothing else to it." Ethan firmly spoke as he rose out of bed in his naked powering body. He nonchalantly yawned and stretched.

"I know." was the only thing she thought to say before finishing her coffee. "It sucks sometimes knowing that you are not allowed back home."

"You have a new home now. He outcasted you, don't forget that." Ethan interjected, "You no longer need him."

"Give him some time, maybe he will come around." Sam said.

"Ehh, that can be a lifetime with my father. He can hold a grudge like a scorned woman."

"Whatever." Ethan scuffed. "I am getting coffee. You want any more love?"

Ray nodded "And more crepes. We got a long day."

"As you wish my queen." they boys spoke as they gather tray to head downstairs to the kitchen.

This will take some time but a girl can use to this. She had to be honest with herself, she was happy with the boys. She wouldn't have it any other way. To be home to two beautiful men that knew her most of her life and loved her dearly. There's no room for favoritism or jealousy here, the boys are here to serve, protect and love her. In addition to this, they are willing to give her anything she wanted. The boys have the will power and income to do it with their booming careers. What more could she ask for?

One the pack filled their stomachs with breakfast and showered, they two drove to Ray's old home to gather the rest of things. The boys used the silver Subaru truck to drive on the Garden State Parkway on the way there. She toyed with her dread locs between her fingers, anxious as she mentally prepared herself for the interaction with her father. She rolled her eyes just thinking about it. He is going to bash her lifestyle and be super infuriating. To be honest, she is not in the mood for him. She is, however, ready to see her mother. She has been alright with the news.

Ray let go of her thoughts when she heard Ethan "Don't worry about your dad, love. We are just there to gather the rest of your things, say hi to your mother and get the hell out of there."

"I know, but unfortunately my father is extra. He likes to have the last word." she knew her father very well.

"I can be extra too." Ethan threatened.

"Ethan, there is no need for unnecessary action. Let her deal with her dad." Sam advised. "We don't need him to hate us more than he already does."

Ethan sighed "Don't forget you are talking to someone who killed his own father. After that, I have no limits."

"Yikes, we don't need to go that far." Ray commented. "That's my dad!"

Ethan came from a dark past, a past that only a few people know, especially Ray. If it came down to it, Ethan would kill anyone that threatened his queen and make it look like they just went missing. However, Ethan wouldn't kill anyone without Ray's permission, especially family. Whatever Ray says, it goes. This was the way of the pack and how it was going to be. 

 

End Notes:

I busted my butt all day to write and self edit this chapter! I hope you all enjoy! Let me know what you think!

So happy to be writing again! 

Leaving the Nest (Chapter 2) by Nsablo
Author's Notes:

WARNING: This Chapter is sexually explicit and dark! 

Ray took a deep breath as Ethan pulled them up to the driveway of her home, well her father's home. This house is no longer her home now. Not calling this place home is going to be difficult for her, since she's lived there a majority of her life before college dorms. A good portion of her childhood living in New Jersey was in this house, riding her bike in the neighbor or taking the bus to high school. She made some friends here as well, even though the humans in this neighborhood weren't too fond of wolves moving in. A few of her neighbors moved out in fear. Fear that her family and the other werewolves would hurt them. However, it was the opposite, because of the werewolves in her neighborhood, the crime rate dropped. Humans forgot that werewolves and Ray's ancestors have been protecting humans for centuries.

"Do you want us to come in with you?" Ethan asked her.

"Not, yet. Just give me some privacy with my father first. Then I'll let you guys know to grab the rest of my stuff." Ray responded.

"You sure?" Samuel asked.

"I am positive." she said before exiting out the truck.

She fiddled with her jacket pocket to open the front door with the house keys. Once she opened the door, she called out to her parents. "Mom? Dad?"

There was a short pause before she heard her mother's voice "Ray? Is that you?"

"It's me." she answered back.

Her mother poked her head out in the hallway from the kitchen and said "Hey baby, how have you been?" Her mother came to hug and kiss her on the cheek. Ray smiled. At least her mother still has some love for her. Her mother looked her for a moment, it was almost as if she's seeing her for the last time. Her mother was smiling but it was a sad smile. Everyone has told Ray, she was a spitting image of her mother. However, mom's long dread locs were much grayer and some wrinkles around her eyes. Mom had flawless skin but the grey definitely showed her age. Mother always wore her favorite house black floral kimono around the house. Ray figured this what she will look like in years to come.

"It's so good to see you. Do you want some hot chocolate? I can make you some real fast." She offered.

Ray shook her head "I'm good. I just came to get the rest of my things so I can't stay. The..boys are waiting for me in the car."

"Oh" mother paused "I see. Are they coming in?"

"In a bit, to help me carry the rest of my stuff in the truck." Ray responded.

"Alright sweetie." mother, nodded as Ray headed upstairs in only to meet the burning glares of her father.

Her father's dark eyes can burn a hole in her skull if he could. Imagine the tall stature of dark skinned man, physically fit with muscle still bulging. He looked like he didn't miss a work out not one day in his life. He looked like an off duty bodyguard. Fathers' a very stern and strong alpha, very outspoken and doesn't take a lot of shit. Her father is the reason why Ray has the fiery attitude inside her, all from his genetics. The only thing that came out this man's mouth was her name in full "Rayowa" The name that was given to her by him.

"Father." she said with every shaker of attitude.

"What do you want?" he smugly asked. "I got no phone call, text or anything to let me know you were showing up here in my house."

"Nice to see you too dad." she rolled her eyes. "I'm just here to get the rest of the of my stuff out my room. Don't worry, you won't have to see me again."

"Make it quick." he demanded.

"I plan to." she snapped back.

Her bedroom was almost bare, only a few open boxes in it and her bare bed along with her dresser. Nothing on the wall or in her closet. She took most of her things with her in the initial move to her new home. It was an empty feeling that this room will no longer be hers anymore. This will be the last time seeing it and existing in this room. She remembered all of college studying for her exams in this room and having her girlfriends sleepover. She remembered being excited to pack her things when her parents finally allowed her to dorm in college during her sophomore year. That's when she spent more time with Ethan and Samuel, they were with her almost every day between classes. Sometimes she missed being young, missed being innocent. Now finally, at twenty-five years old, she is her own woman, her own wolf.

Ray paused when she heard her father in the hallway as he stood there. She sighed and asked "What is it?"

"Let me ask you something?" he started "Is this really how you want to live your life?"

"I already made that decision." she replied as she continued to tape up the remainder of her boxes.

"Rayowa, think about it. You are sharing yourself with two mates? You are sharing everything with them, your thoughts, your body and your soul. You are breaking the wolf code." he scolded.

"I am aware of that."

"Then, why? Why are you doing this?" he asked her.

"It's because I love them! I love them both and they love me! They care about me and are willing to do anything for me. This is the final time I am explaining it to you." she snapped. "I understand that this is breaking wolf code but I'm happy. I'm happy with them and they are happy with me."

She is honestly tired of explaining herself, she shouldn't have to. She was fully aware before mating to both Sam and Ethan, that she was braking wolf code as well as risking backlash from her family. The boys made it sure that she understood the risks she was taking before binding to them for life. Ray doesn't regret her decision one bit, she loved them both and is willing to stay by them. This is her life and how she wants to live it, no one can tell her otherwise.

"I don't understand you anymore Rayowa." he commented.

"You don't have to, just leave it be and leave me be." she told him. Rayowa was honestly close to tears, this was such a sensitive topic for her and for her father.

"Fine, remember this is the last time you are bringing your ass back to this house." was the last thing he told her before leaving the doorframe. He was disappointed, disgusted and just doesn't understand his daughter at all. Ray figured he will never understand and she's okay with that. She doesn't have a choice but to be okay with that. That's all she can do.

Once she finished taping up the remainder of her boxes, Ethan and Samuel helped her load them in the truck. Her father didn't even bother to speak to them, he stayed in his bedroom the entire time. It was to be expected. For her happiness, if she can no longer come back to her old home and no longer speak to her father then so be it. She wants to be happy and happy with her boys. She wiped away the tears from her cheeks in the back seat of the truck, trying to get over it. Fuck, she hated having emotions sometimes, she hated being a woman with feelings. She wished she were a robot, just do what she had to do and not have no feelings at all. That would be perfect right?

"You alright baby?" Samuel asked, knocking her out of her thoughts.

Ray didn't bother looking away from the window as she watched other cars pass them on the Garden State Parkway. She didn't want to look at the moment "I'm fine."

"Are you sure, babe?" Ethan asked in concern, he knew she was upset. He hated it, he never liked when she wasn't happy, not his queen. The wolf in him hated it and wanted to anything to make her happy again. However, he also knew that its just something that Ray is going to need time to accept and heal. She will be alright, she just needs some time.

"I will be alright." she simple said. No more questions, she wasn't in the mood to talk about it.

Ray had enough, she didn't want to think about her father anymore. She just wanted her boys and her boys alone. She led them both into their huge bedroom once they got home. She wanted to think of nothing else but them. They peeled their clothes off and went down to business. The scent of her throbbing heat drove them both in a frenzy; kissing, touching and worshipping her body. That's all the two could ask for, to serve, protect and love their queen. Samuel took the initiative to take her first. He lied her down on Ethan's lap as his lips trailed down her warm hot body, worshiping her full breasts before dipping his lips in her hot vag.

Samuel buried his face deep in between her legs, just eating away at her hot wet flesh. He dug his hot tongue deep into velvet cave. God, she tasted so good. She had an addicting taste, like a drug or candy. Ray threw her head back on Ethan's lap as she squirmed and whimpered. Ethan loved watching her moan in pure bliss. He's happy as long as she's happy. The queen always comes first. Sam began to eat her more aggressively, sucking at her clit. He needs to hear her, he needed to hear her cry out. 'Her pleasure is mine.' 

"Yes, Queen. Enjoy him, you deserve it."Ethan encouraged as he held her hand. She squeezed his hand tightly as Sam began to toy with her clit more. She was going to lose her mind.

"That's it baby." Ethan whispered, watching her was such a joy.

Ray gripped his hand tighter as her legs began to shake while Sam sucked and ate. At this point, she was on fire and her body began to weep for him. Ray lost control of her body as she cried out, having her first orgasm for the day. This was much needed and so necessary. Samuel paused for a moment to watch her relax. Her juices dripped from his goatee as he licked his lips like a wolf licking the blood from a kill. She was absolutely delicious and addicting.

"How'd that feel?" Sam asked her.

"Fucking amazing." she huffed. "Much needed."

"Think you can cum for us again?" Ethan asked.

"Oh, I aight done yet." she replied with a smirk.

No, she wasn't at all. This was only the beginning for them. Samuel took her first, sensual and steady. Samuel loved to touch and study her body as he thrust himself inside her. It was if he wanted to memorize every part of her, her taste as he kissed her, her touch as he held her and image as he gazed at her. Ray kept her legs wrapped around his waist as he gave her long deep thrusts. He liked to take his time with her, to feel what she was feeling, to hear her moan at every push.

"That's my baby. That's my queen." Sam encouraged. He loved hearing her.

Ethan lied next to them as he waited patiently for his turn to please her. He was hot and ready, almost didn't want to wait. His dick was rock hard watching them, watching Samuel thrust inside her with such passion and love. Sam had that look in his eyes, nothing else mattered to him but Ray. Sam whispered but sweet nothings to her, for her to feel safe and loved. Ethan knew as long as she is loved, he is happy. Sam is more than happy to please and serve her. Ethan became proud of him. Once Ray became bored with the simple missionary, she demanded Sam to take her doggy style. He didn't hesitate to take her in their most natural position for wolves, all fours. Ray smirked as was proud of him. Proud as his thick dick went in and out of her, clapping his pelvis against her thick ass. The ass he loved to grab. Just watching her ass clap against him was driving him mad. Absolutely mad as his wolf was so hungry for her.

Ray then motioned Ethan to scoot himself closer to her instead of watching. She wanted Ethan to enjoy, she couldn't leave her mate hanging for too long. Once Ethan was close to her, she began to slowly stroke his cock and licking board head of it. "Ahh Shit.." he huffed, he nearly wanted to explode just by the heat of her tongue. Ethan early ripped the bedsheets as she engulfed his huge cock in his mouth. She took him in slow, up and down. She moaned along with him as Samuel continued to pump her ass. Sweat beaded down Ethan's forehead, Ray knew what she was doing and she was doing it well. 

"D..Don't make me wait to cum." Ethan nearly begged at the mercy of his queen. The only wolf he would surrender himself.

"I'm gonna explode just watching you, baby." Sam sighed bliss, he was close to busting a nut. Ray kept working her mouth on Ethan, bobbing faster and sloppier. Ethan twitched under her as he grunted. All three of them were in sync, in one unit, one body. They were in complete clouds.

"Ah, shit! Ah shit!" Ethan exploded, his hot seed erupted in her mouth. Sam was not far behind as he exploded inside her too. The three were in pure bliss and exhausted but happy that they pleased their queen. The boys held on her in bed as they kissed and worshipped her body.

"That was amazing." she commented.

"You were more amazing, love" Samuel added.

"I wanted to switch it up a little" She said.

"Shit, you blew me away." Ethan punned.

"Blow jobs are my specialty." she told them.

"Well, keep serving them because that head work is fire!" Ethan encouraged.

Ray sleepily giggled at his enthusiasm as her eyes lids became heavy. She needed a nap and a well-deserved nap. She loved sex just like the next wolf, but it took a lot out of her. "I want a nap." she whispered as she cuddled herself between them.

"Rest, baby." Samuel cooed as he kissed her cheek. "I'll have dinner ready later."

"That sounds good." she whispered as she drifted off into a deep slumber. Samuel and Ethan watched her fall asleep between them in such admiration.

"Ain't she beautiful?" Samuel asked is brethren.

"Gorgeous." Ethan said with no doubt. "We have to thank the moon that we have her. She deserves everything."

"Absolutely, everything." Samuel added as his eyes flashed gold along with Ethan. The wolves inside them were restless and possessive with their queen. They became almost obsessed with her but they loved her dearly and nothing will get in the way of them.

********************************************************

Little Eric rushed home from soccer practice as he was excited to have his mom's spaghetti for dinner tonight. He couldn't get the door open with his key fast enough. Soccer practice was super long and he was starving. "Mom! I'm home." he called to his mother, he didn't hear her voice call back to him like she usually does. Maybe she was upstairs with the laundry. He paused for a second after he put his backpack down. Something was burning in the kitchen. He walked over to the kitchen to see the pot of spaghetti burning on the stove. His eyebrows narrowed in confusion as he turned off the stove. Mom never burns anything, her cooking was always perfection.

"Mom! The spaghetti was burning!" he called out again. Still, he heard silence. Can she not hear him? He knows she's home, she wouldn't leave the stove unattended. 'Maybe, mom is upstairs.' He took off his soccer cleats and began to walk upstairs to see his mom. He peeked in the bathroom upstair. Nope, she's not there. He then checked in the laundry room, no she wasn't there either. 'Did mom take a nap in her room?' 

Eric looked at her bedroom door that was opened ajar. He saw some movement there and figured that she had to be in her room doing something. Maybe folding laundry in her room like she always does. When he reached the door, he paused, something felt wrong. A creepy feeling crawled along his back, the air felt cold. Super cold.

"Mom." he whispered as he opened the door wider to see. His heart dropped to his feet as he saw his mom naked sitting on top of the lab of a strange man. His mother was sitting on him lifeless as the man was stroking her breasts with his face in her neck. He was biting her as dark blood was running down her breasts as he feasted on her. The man was naked along with her as he touched her lifeless body sensually, playing with her nipples. Once the man pulled his face from her neck, his bright yellow eyes glared at him. Her smirked at little Eric, showing his long fangs as he licked the blood from his lips.

"You're home early kiddo." the man said in such a raspy voice. Eric lost his voice and all sense of his body. He couldn't move.

"You know, your mother is certainly beautiful." he said as he kept stroking her breasts in front of him. "We had a good time together earlier. She was so much fun." Eric's voice hadn't returned to him. The only thing he could feel was tears flooding his eyes.

"What's the matter? Vampire got your tongue?!" the man hollered before he hissed at Eric like an angry cat with his longed fangs.

Eric shot up from his bed as he hollered alone in his apartment. He quickly gained his composure as he realized he wasn't little anymore. He was grown, an adult in the bedroom of his apartment. Safe. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he took a deep breath. It was that fucking nightmare again of his mother, his dear mother raped and killed by a Chiroptera. He hated having that nightmare. It pissed him off every time. If only he could erase it from his mind, erase the fact that a Chiroptera killed his mother. The little boy in him missed her so dearly, it hurts. It burned like a wound that will never ever heal. 

 

End Notes:

Hey! Thank you for reading and supporting! Don't forget to leave your feedback and your support in the comments! It feels so good to be back as I have grown so much as a writer! 

Stay Tuned for next time! 

Nsablo 

Two Worlds by Nsablo
Author's Notes:

The Chiroptera is finally getting introduced. 

Chapter 3 …

Rayowa sighed in pure bliss as she let the hot water rain on her body and locs in the shower. She loved the shower that Ethan and Samuel worked on in their master bedroom. It used to be an old tub but the boys had renovations done to make it a big walk-in shower, big enough to fit all three of them. The transparent door became coated with condensation as she began to run shampoo along with her long thick dread locs. Her hair draped to the middle of her back, that's as long as they will get. She moaned to herself as the scent of mint hit her nostrils.

She had plans to meet her older sister and her niece for brunch,  so she got up a little early to wash her hair along with her body. It was nice to have a moment of peace from the boys as the two get ready for work. At least that what she thought. She was so busy rinsing the shampoo out of her hair that she didn't hear Ethan walk into the bathroom. She only noticed him when she heard the shower door open. 

 

Ray looked at him and said "Hey, aren't you getting ready for work?" 

Ethan slid his naked self in the shower "I am but you are gonna take all of the hot water. You are going to be in here forever with you washing your hair. So why not join you? Sam already left." 

Ethan brought her body close to him as he began to kiss the back of her shoulder, smelling the scent of mint from her hair. 

 

"You smell so good. What shampoo is that?" 

 

"Spearmint. This is the last of my bottle." she told him as she smiled at him kissing. 

 

"I'll be sure to get you more then." he huskily told her, caressing her breasts. 

 

"You are not going to let me shower in peace, are you?" she asked.

 

"Of course not. I have my beautiful mate all to myself this morning. I can't pass this up. You can't escape me now." he told her with a toothy grin. She giggled at him, she loved his surprise sexcapades. 

 

She turned around to face him to deliver a proper kiss on his lips, caressing the bulk of his arms. She was already throbbing for him at this point. Her body responded to him this way every time she was to be touched by her mates. The wolf in her could never resist her male counterparts, destined to be close to one another. The animalistic urge to mate has always been extremely hard to fight, not just for reproducing but to make sure that Ray knows she's loved. It's an ongoing cycle for wolves that's been going on for centuries. All the wolf really wants to do is eat, protect and mate. 

 

"You are going to be late for work messing with me." she teased. 

 

"I can be fifteen minutes late. They will be alright with one tardy." he said against her lips. 

 

With that said, the two couldn't resist each other. There was no more dialogue between them, just them grunting and moaning. Ethan had her lifted against the tile walls of the shower, her legs wrapped around him. She held on his board shoulders as he thrusts deep inside her swollen pussy. Her weight was nothing to him, he can hold and fuck her for hours. He loved hearing her and feeling the heat of her wet hot cave. Her deep moans were music to his ears, he always encouraged her to keep moaning for him. Ray's voice was always addicting to him. 

Ethan wanted to melt into her flesh and mold into one living flesh with her. If it was possible he would have done it so long ago. Despite being skin to skin, chest to breast, dick deep inside of her wet cave; this wasn't close enough to him. Ethan always wanted to be obsessively close to his beloved Ray. Rayowa is everything and she deserves everything. 

 

"That's it baby. That's my girl. I wanna hear you." he encouraged as he kept pounding into her. 

 

Ray's mind is not even on earth anymore. She was somewhere in space as she felt her body catch fire. She didn't want to leave it, it was heaven. 

The one thing about Ethan that she loved, he definitely took charge of anything he did; his job, the pack and especially sex. Once he sees an opportunity, he takes it like a true alpha king. He was always eager to please and is never jealous of his pack brethren. He always makes sure she's taken care of as well. If his queen is not pleased then he isn't pleased and he refuses to accept that. 

Once the two reached their limit, the held on to each other kissing and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Ray always spoke fire into him and made him feel like a king. 

 

"You are everything to me." she would tell him.

 

 She meant that to both of them, never picking favorites. She made sure that Ethan knew that. 

 

"And you are my world." Ethan told her, with everything in him. "How can I really show you my love for you, my Queen?"

 

"You already do." she told him. "I know you love me. You show me every day." 

 

"I..just feel like you deserve more than just the world. You know what I've been through. Life hasn't treated me very well until you came into my life. I just want to thank you, the best way I can. I can't thank you enough." he told her. 

 

"What another way to show me you love me from what you have been doing? You have shown me enough and I see your dedication. Don't ever forget that, Ethan." she reassured him. "Okay?"

 

"Okay then." he told her, never leaving her big brown eyes. At this point, the shower has been ice cold but these two haven't noticed because of the heat between one another. 

 

"You are the best that has happened to me and Sam." he reminded her. Ray smiled at him before giving him a last kiss. Kissing him was so addicting. Both of her mates were addicting but Ethan nearly worships her. Ethan had a tough childhood, abusive father and depressed mother. He didn't really see much light in his life until he met Ray years ago along with Sam. From then, Ethan knew Ray had to be in his life, she was going his Alpha Queen. 

 

 

  ***********************************************

 

  Raven Sinclair lied in a white room on an examination bed at her doctor's appointment. She lied in the white robe for patients with her stomach and breasts almost exposed. Raven toyed with her pale toes as she waited for her doctor to look her. She glanced down at her stomach that was barely bulging, she still looked the same but she was definitely pregnant. Pregnant with her first child, her first Chiroptera child. A Chiroptera herself, she noticed a change in herself. Her baby was already sucking all of her energy and blood out of her. This made her skin white skin paler, fatigued and thirster for blood..so much more thirster. Her pregnancy was still early in her first vampire trimester but this unborn was already demanding a lot from her. She rubbed her flat tummy in admiration as she finally was able to conceive her first child with her love James. 

 

 She snapped out of her thoughts when Dr. Scott finally opened the door. "Helloo, How are you?" She greeted. Dr.Scott wore her usual white coat with her long blonde ponytail slick back neatly. 

 

 "I'm alright." Raven simply told her. 

 

  "How have you been feeling lately, since the big news?" she asked as she pulled her seat next to the bed with her HP laptop, ready to record notes. 

 

  "Just fatigued and thirsty, pretty thirsty lately." Raven honestly answered. 

 

  "Are you due for another blood transfusion? When was your last one?" Scott asked. 

 

 "I can't remember. Maybe..late July." Raven answered. 

 

 "I think you are due for another one very soon. You are going to need more blood since you will be feeding for two now." Scott told her as she put on her gloves and brought out the gel for the ultrasound. "How have you been dealing with your thirst?"

 

 "I have been..alright. Just feeding when I can." she lied. Her thirst has actually been a little more aggressive since she became pregnant, this baby has been making her a thirsty beast.

 

  "Well, that's what to expect for a vampire mother. I remember when I was pregnant with my son, I was craving so much blood that was always getting a blood transfusion and I drank so much cow's blood." Scott spoke. 

 

 ‘Ugh, I'm tired of cow's blood.'  Raven thought to herself, she didn't want anything to do with cow's blood at all. Her taste buds changed and she was over it. Her mate James would give her a glass of cow's blood they get from the market every night but she is growing so tired of it. She only drank it to keep herself and her demanding baby healthy. 

 

 Human mothers will never understand it, they only have to hold a child for nine months, eat what they want and be done with it. Vampire mothers are very different, they hold vampire young for 12 months sometimes 13, require a lot more blood to keep them both healthy, and eventually, a c-section is made to cut the cocoon from her stomach. Once the newborn gets its first taste of blood, it hatches. It's a totally different ball game when raising vampire children but it is so worth the wait. 

  Dr.Scott prepped the gel on her belly before she began to search for her baby with the ultrasound's transducer probe. As it produced high-frequency sound waves on her abdomen, Dr. Scott smiled when she saw the image on the screen. "And here is your baby," she announced. Raven was in complete awe. The image was tiny, almost barely a fetus at this point because she's about two months into her pregnancy. However, this was her baby, a young creature of the night destined to dominate the shadows. 

 

  "What are your thoughts?" Scott asked her, giving her a toothy smile. 

 

 Raven didn't take her blue eyes off the screen "Beautiful, just absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to show James." 

 

  Scott giggles at her joy. The tiny heartbeat made Raven's chest heat up, she was so excited. 

 

  "I am sure your mate will be very happy." she commented. 

 

 "You don't understand how long it took us to conceive. We have tried so many times." Raven told. Raven had one previous miscarriage before with James which devastated her dearly. 

 

 "I know, let's give this your best shot." Scott encouraged. 

 

That's what Raven planned to do, give it her best shot. She and James have been trying on and off again to conceive. At times, she was getting frustrated with him and with herself. Sometimes it had gotten so bad, that she didn't really desire her own mate for lovemaking. She became more focused on her artwork as she painted her frustration away in her art room at their home. Now, she is ecstatic, finally pregnant and feeling her unborn taking all of her energy. She couldn't wait for birth and make more chiropteran children. The world needs it. 

 

 "Raven." Raven blinked when she heard Dr.Scott call her. 

 

  "Yes?" 

 

  "Have you thought of any names if its a boy or a girl?" she was curious. 

 

 "Not yet, it is far too soon." Raven told her. 

 

  "They will come to you I'm sure. The next time you visit me, you'll probably begin listing out names." 

 

 Raven nodded "Tell me Doctor, What are the best ways to keep my energy? I am always so tired." 

 

 "Well, you have to make sure you are getting enough nutrients daily now. Feeding on more blood during the week and getting more blood transfusions each month. You will need it more blood since you are with child now. Also, get as much rest as you can. Even eating a rare steak or two will help. This will help prevent you from getting weak during your pregnancy." Dr.Scott advised. "

 

 "Sometimes I feel like cow's blood isn't enough doctor." Raven complained.

 

 "It will feel like that during your first trimester. That will pass, don't worry." 

 It will pass she said, it's only your first trimester she said. Raven didn't think Dr.Scott understood, Raven has been always thirsty. Drinking cow's blood that her mate gives her in the evening lately hasn't been serving her cravings. She needed more..no her baby needed more. Her baby wanted the taste of a fresh kill, warmblood fresh from the veins. Raven almost salivated just thinking about sinking her fangs into something or someone. 

 

 

End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Show some love and let me know what you think! 

This is my first explicit story so far! So happy to be writing again! 

-Nsablo

Sister Sister (chapter 4) by Nsablo

Sitting at the diner with her older sister, Nia, Rayowa was finally able to catch up with her. Nia also was able to bring along her daughter Lilian, whom Ray doesn’t see very often. Rayowa fondly remembers visiting Nia at the hospital when Lilian was finally born after such a seemingly long pregnancy. Lilian was only such a small pup wrapped up in pink blankets then. Since Nia was the first out of the two sisters to have children, Ray made sure to spend time with Lilian whenever she can. Lilian gave Ray the training wheels whenever Ray decides to become a mother herself. 

 

 

 

“So let me get this straight. You are now living with two mates and you three are living happily amongst each other?” Nia asked Ray, her older sister. Nia was trying to understand, Ray’s new family dynamic in the best way possible at the table. However, there was no judgment between the two of them but her sister did find it odd. Nia found it odd that her sister didn’t want to live a traditional wolf life but to her, Ray was an odd woman. Nia never understood her sister, Ray is too complicated for her. 

 

 

 

“Yup.” Rayowa began as she forked a piece of her waffle in her mouth. “We live in harmony together.” Rayowa didn’t want to get into too much detail because of Nia’s daughter Lilian was also at the table, coloring and sipping her apple juice. 

 

 

 

“So the guys don’t get jealous of each other? I am just curious of how you are making this work.” Nia was super intrigued. 

 

 

 

“Sam and Ethan don’t, they agreed to share. The two take good care of me. They honestly  wanted to do this since we were in college, they fell in love with me and then wanted me in their lives.” Ray explained. 

 

 

 

Nia narrowed her eyebrows at her sister, she couldn’t believe it “This is so odd but fascinating. This is so not a wolf thing to do. I never heard of male wolves sharing one mate.”

 

 

 

Ray shrugged her shoulders as she sipped her mimosa “ The boys are pretty adamant about it and wouldn’t have it any other way.” 

 

 

 

“They didn’t force you into this did they?” Nia asked. 

 

 

 

Ray nearly choked on her drink “No, of course not! They never forced me into anything I didn’t want to do. We all agreed that this union was right and we feel super drawn to each other. It’s a bond we couldn’t shake off while we were in college. It was destined Nia, we need to be together and they need to be with me.” 

 

 

 

Nia paused as her lips traced the glass of the mimosa. “So how do Ethan and Samuel know each other? Are they cousins?” 

 

 

 

“They are childhood friends, they grew up close together. They both have been through a lot growing up in the past especially Ethan. Sam was bullied a lot because he was so scrawny and Ethan was in an abusive household growing up. So they vowed to look after each other. Then the two basically became brothers in that sense but they are not related by blood in any way. Once they met me it was pretty much a done deal, they rather share me than fight over me and lose the brotherly bond that they have. Yea know?” Ray explained. “To be honest, they are both amazing and they truly treat me like a queen. Ethan is rough around the edges but its mainly because he’s been through so much in his childhood and he just wants peace in his life. Samuel is more positive out of the two and is pretty much a marshmallow when it comes to me.” 

 

 

 

“This is so fascinating that they don’t fight over you.” Nia commented. “My mate wouldn’t dare share me with any other male. He would have to kill him before that is even considered.” 

 

 

 

“I mean of course the two bicker from time to time but it’s never a full on fight. The two are pretty close. Oh my goodness, I can’t imagine them fighting like that. That would make me so upset if they fought like crazy wolves and they know that.” Ray expressed. 

 

 

 

Nia nodded as she sipped her mimosa to digest what her sister said. It was her life, who was she to judge her younger sister. She just wanted to make sure that she was safe with her mates and not doing this against her will. Wolf bondage is strange however, you never know who you will be bonded with and destined to with for the rest of your life. It’s nothing like human marriages; get engaged because you are in love, plan a wedding and get married. Then at the end of all of that, humans would get a marriage certificate in hopes that their bond will last. Most of the time, the marriage don’t last because most people don’t need to be together. 

 

 

 

Werewolves mate not because they are in love; it is a need and a bond that can’t be broken. Once mates find each other, it is a dire need to be one with each other. This is not just for love but for the wolf living inside them. It’s in their nature. Nothing can break the bond unless death does the werewolves apart. Nia could tell Ray loves them both very much just by the way she talks about them, she had nothing but admiration. 

 

 

 

“You love them.” Nia commented. 

 

 

 

“Yeah, I do. I can’t see my life without them. I feel like my life without them would be meaningless and lonely. Samuel and Ethan give me so much fire.” Nia responded as she reminisced about Ethan and Samuel making love to her on their first night together. 

 

 

 

The two always worshiped sweet things to her as if she were a goddess. The boys always made sure she was happy and she was smiling. Samuel would always make sure she is fed; meals are usually prepared at home when he is off work. He always makes he did the little things; make her coffee in the morning or bought her the occasional flowers. Ethan is more macho than his brethren. Ethan always made sure Ray was safe and protected at all costs. He never let anyone disrespect her either and if someone tried it would be hell to pay. The two together are always an amazing pair and most likely would be good fathers when the time comes. 

 

 

 

“Alright, as long as you are in harmony with them.” Nia told her. “How did dad take it?” 

 

 

 

“Not well.” 

 

 

 

“Of course. Dad is…dad. He will never get used to it.” Nia shrugged. 

 

 

 

“I don’t expect him to. I honestly said what I had to say and ready to move on. It’s a loss cause talking to him about anything sometimes.” Ray said.

 

 

 

“Both of you are literally the same person sometimes, I swear.” Nia spoke. 

 

 

 

“I am not as hot-headed as him.” Ray disagreed. 

 

 

 

“Nonsense! Like daughter like father. You have inherited his personality for sure.” At this point this was funny to Nia but it was true. 

 

 

 

“But dad can be such a butt head.” Ray pouted being mindful not to swear in front of her neice. 

 

 

 

“And so can you Ray.” Nia teased as she toss a piece of her bread at her sister. Nia knew her sister was being silly, if only Ray could see her dad within herself sometimes. The two-act so similar. Nia could see their father in Ray so much sometimes even though she looks more like their mother. It’s almost scary how genetics work. 

 

 

 

“Who’s a butthead?” Ray’s niece blurted out, pulling herself away from her coloring sheet. The girls giggled at her cuteness, young ones say the most darn things. 

 

 

 

“No one is a butthead sweetie.” Nia addressed to her daughter as she couldn’t help but giggle. 

 

 

 

“Auntie Ray, when can I sleep over again?” Lilian asked. 

 

 

 

Ray blinked at her at the moment before looking at her sister “Oh umm, right a sleep over. You would have to ask your mom if it’s okay for you sleep over at my house.”

 

 

 

“Can I sleep over at Auntie Ray’s house mom?” she asked as she puckered her bottom lip. 

 

“Hmm, I don’t know..” Nia responded as she put some thought into it. 

 

 

 

“Ethan and Sam would love to see her. Sam adores little ones and is very good with them. Oh, I can take you trick or treating! I know where they have the best candy.” Ray encouraged. 

 

 

 

Her niece’s eyes lit up with the biggest smile Ray has ever seen “Yes, let’s go! Mom, can I spend Halloween with Auntie Ray? Please?!” 

 

 

 

“Uncle Ethan and Sam would love to see you too. They haven’t seen you in a while.” Ray added. 

 

 

 

“Mom can I please sleepover for Halloween?” her niece pressed on. Nia took a moment to think about it before she answered. Nia looked at her sister for reassurance as Ray nodded back at her. 

 

 

 

“Alright, alright fine. You can stay over at Auntie Ray’s house.” Nia agreed. 

 

 

 

Her niece cheered with glee and such excitement “Thank you so much mom. This is going to be so much fun!” 

 

 

 

“Do you have your Halloween costume yet?” Ray asked eagerly. 

 

 

 

“Umm, no. I don’t know what I want to be yet.” 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry, I am sure Uncle Ethan or Sam will get you a costume before Halloween so you and I can go trick or treating.” Ray reassured.

 

 

 

Ray adored her little niece very much since the day she was born. She remembered holding this little one as a new born at the hospital. Her wolf instinct was automatically protective of her and felt the need to know her. One day she thought she will actually make the decision to have children, especially with her boys Samuel and Ethan. Both of them would make great fathers in their own way. She knew that Ethan would be strong and assertive in his approach with fatherhood. Sam would be gentle and soft, he was never the type of guy to raise his voice. Both of them together would be fiercely protective when the time comes, like they are with her. So the two will have a blast with her niece over the weekend. She couldn’t wait to spend Halloween with her. 

 

 

 

***********************************************

 

 

 

In between the workweek, Ray spent a lot of time cleaning up the house to prepare for Lilian’s visit. She spent a lot of time cleaning the guest bedroom to make sure it was spic and span. It’s been a while since she has had her niece sleepover and especially in her new home with Ethan and Sam. Samuel was pretty excited to hear the news about her staying over and volunteered to help her clean up the house. Ethan, on the other hand, didn’t mind it, children didn’t bother him too much as long as they stay in their place. House chores wasn’t really his thing, Ethan would rather lounge around the house or sit on the living room sofa while watching television. The boys knew that Lilian’s visit would make Ray happy and that’s all they care about. Not much of Ray’s family come to visit the house since she has moved out of her dad’s home. The boys knew this would be god for her. 

 

 

 

“Your niece does have a bed time right?” Ethan asked Ray as she was swiftering the living room floor. He sat at the sofa would a corona in his hand, eye glued to the TV. 

 

 

 

“Of course she does. Nia definitely has on her on a bedtime. Why?” Ray responded.

 

 

 

“Just asking.” he began as she lazily stretched on the couch “I don’t want to scar the girl with our nightly festivities in the bedroom.” 

 

 

 

Ray lightly smacked him on the forehead at his comment. In response, Ethan grabbed her by the shirt and pulled her down to his level on the sofa. “Can you calm your horny ass down for a bit when she’s here? The girl is six years old.” she scolded. 

 

 

 

“No, she can take her little ass to bed on time. I’m not taming my dick for no little pup. Who’s house is it?” Ethan expressed. 

 

 

 

“Listen, all I am saying is we have to behave ourselves when she’s here. The walls here are pretty hallow so she can hear us. Remember that. I don’t need to have a conversation with her about sex, at least not yet. So will you promise to behave? I want to keep a good impression on my niece?” Rayowa expressed, still in Ethan’s strong grip. 

 

 

 

Ethan rolled his eyes and groaned annoyed “Fine. I’ll behave… for now.” 

 

 

 

Rayowa smiled at her mate and kissed his forehead “Thanks all I ask love. It will only be for a couple of days.”

 

 

 

“Let’s see if I last that long.” Ethan replied. 

 

 

 

“I think you will be fine.” Ray added. Ray was super excited about her niece visiting and wanted everything to be perfect for her when Lilian arrives. Ray will make sure Lilian enjoys the best Halloween in her life. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End Notes:

Sorry for the delay! I have been working on other stories! Show this story some love! 

-Nsablo

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3824