Temptation by Darknight
RetiredSummary:

 

Ireniva is a succubus in college, she works in a bar called, Temptation. Her boss happens to be Lilith, the oldest succubus known to history. While working at the bar, Iren meets and comes head-to-head with other supernatural beings. One being a vampire who's obsessed with her.


Categories: Original Fiction Characters: None
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: Drama, Erotica, Horror, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, BDSM, Character Death, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Femslash, Homosexuality, Kink, Racism, Rape, Sexual Content
Challenges: Chamber Grindhouse Challenge 7
Challenges: Chamber Grindhouse Challenge 7
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No Word count: 12080 Read: 39091 Published: September 09 2015 Updated: November 13 2015
Exes and Woes by Darknight

Chapter Five – Exes and Woes

 

Iren fiddled with her seatbelt, as Demetri drove to his house in silence. She looked out the window, looking at the moon, and wishing it wasn’t such a long drive. Closing her eyes for just a moment, “Don’t fall asleep on me.” She heard him say. Iren smirked, keeping her eyes closed.

“Just resting my eyes.” She said lazily.

Demetri smiled, keeping his eyes on the road, but resting one hand on her thigh while the other was on the wheel. Iren looked at his hand, then at him. “What are you doing?” She asked.

“Helping you stay awake.” He said. She shook her head, but let his hand stay on her thigh. “Just a little while longer.” His hand inched up higher, going under her dress, resting near her inner thigh. She could’ve opened her legs, and let him have his way, but she wasn’t that easy.

She chuckled. “I’m pretty sure I’m awake now.”

“Good.” He said, putting his hand on the stirring wheel, turning into the driveway of his house. House was an understatement, it was more like a mansion. A dark and creepy mansion.

“Wow…this is something out of a gothic romance book.” Iren said, staring in awe.

“My sister and I inhereted it from our parents.” He replied.

“Are they vampires too, or are they dead?” She asked.

Demetri smiled at her as he parked, “They’re both alive and well, living in Romania at the moment.” She nodded. “Allow me to get the door for you.”

“No, no, no. I got it.” She protested, but he got out and came to her side faster than she could open the door.

“I’d like to believe I’m a gentleman.” He said, she smiled.

“Oh really?” She asked in a teasing manner.

“Really.” He said with a wink, leading her to the door, and opening it. “Victoria! I’m back!”

Victoria was at the top of the stairs, looking down at Demetri and Iren with hot anger. She ran down the stairs with inhuman speed, yelling at the top of her lungs, “YOU WHORE!” Slapping Iren with such strength, that she fell to the floor.

“Victoria! What the hell is wrong with you!” Demetri shouted, helping Iren off the ground as she glared up at Victoria.

“Why did you bring this filthy whore in our house!” Victoria shouted at Demetri while glaring back at Iren.

“She’s my guest, and I want her here. You’ll just have to suck up this little superiority complex you have.” Demetri said to her.

Victoria growled under her breath, looking over to Demetri, “She’s THE ex.”

Demetri stared at her with wide eyes, “You mean…she’s ‘The one who shall not be named’?” Victoria nodded.

“She’s nothing but a whore that will use you, and when she’s done with you, she’ll toss you like trash.” Victoria growled.

“You’re only angry because you couldn’t own me. I was never your girlfriend, and I told you from the start that I wasn’t your girlfriend!” Iren shouted. “You’re the one that caught feelings! You knew what you were getting into!”

Victoria screamed, running towards her, but Demetri stood in front of Iren. “Victoria. No.” He said sternly. Her face fell from a murderous look to a crestfallen look as she slumped over, tears falling from her eyes, she walked back upstairs.

Iren looked down, breathing hard. “I’d like to go to sleep.”

“Right, I’m sorry. I’ll get your bag, then escort you to my room.” He said. She nodded. As soon as he left, he was back in the blink of an eye with her bag in his hand. “Follow me, dear.” They walked up the stairs, she looked on curiously at the pictures of Demetri and Victoria with their parents. They stopped in front of his door, he opened it, once they were inside and the door was shut, he dropped her bag and grabbed her face.

“I’m so sorry for Victoria’s behavior.” He whispered.

“Don’t apologize.” She told him. He pulled her face closer until their lips touched, then pulled away.

“Get some rest, we’ll have our fun tomorrow night. Until then, I’ll have a servant at your beck and call in the morning.” He said, kissing her one more time before leaving. Iren sighed, putting her bag in the corner, and stripping.

“Fuck it, I’ll sleep naked tonight.” She mumbled.

 

 

 

 

Demetri found Victoria in her room, brushing her hair sadly. “You had no right to attack Iren like that.” He said. She ignored him.

“You have nothing to say?” He asked.

“I said all that I wanted to say, Demetri.” She said, still brushing her hair.

“Why are you holding this petty grudge when you were aware that Iren didn’t feel the same way?” He asked.

Victoria sighed, putting down her brush and turning to face him. “She was the first woman that ever treated me differently. I felt insecure and jealous whenever she’d get her ‘energy’.” She said with a humorless laugh. “I wanted to rip every man’s throat out that touched her. And don’t worry, it’ll get to you, it’ll eat at you.”

“Victoria…” He started, she held her hand up.

“My jealousy pushed her away, I ruined what could’ve been a good thing. I’m still hurt by it.” She said.

Demetri looked away, “Did you mark her?”

She nodded, but he wanted to hear it. “I did…her blood will turn you into an insatiable beast, you’ll lust and be obsessed.”

“Did you enjoy that feeling?” He asked.

“Yes, for a short period. Don’t make the same mistake I did, Demetri. Let her go while you still can.” She begged.

He shook his head. “I can’t…I’m already invested.”

Victoria widened her eyes, “You can’t?You barely know her!”

“Don’t talk to me like that, I’ll do as I wish.” He growled at her.

She narrowed her eyes, “You’re making a mistake, you’ll see. Ireniva isn’t capable of love.”

It was Demetri’s turn to narrow his eyes. “Who said anything about love?”

 

Victoria laughed dryly. “You’ll learn.” She turned back to her mirror, brushing her hair again. Demetri took that as his cue to leave. He walked back to his room, undressing and laying beside Iren. He was shocked to feel her naked body on his own. Putting his arm around her, he pulled her towards his chest tightly until dawn.

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3358