The Sisterhood by Uhura the 9th
Summary:

Summary: She has one goal: to find her destiny in this universe. Nyota has just gotten promoted, and she had to work hard for it.    

 

 


Categories: Primetime Television Characters: Nyota Uhura (Television)
Classification: Alternate Universe
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Uhura/Spock
Warnings: Dark Fic
Challenges: None
Series: The Universe According to Uhura
Chapters: 33 Completed: Yes Word count: 68262 Read: 9702 Published: October 03 2021 Updated: August 06 2023
Story Notes:

The Universe According to Nyota Series: This is my first attempt to write about the mirror-verse. I read some really good fanfictions, and I was inspired! Uhura is a woman full of compassion fighting to survive in the Federation Empire.    

1. Chapter 1-The Dark side by Uhura the 9th

2. Chapter 2-The Silent Wolf by Uhura the 9th

3. Chapter 3-Recruits by Uhura the 9th

4. Chapter 4-Stick to the Plan by Uhura the 9th

5. Chapter 5-The Family Jewels by Uhura the 9th

6. Chapter 6-The Vixens by Uhura the 9th

7. Chapter 7- Collaboration by Uhura the 9th

8. Chapter 8-Things Never End by Uhura the 9th

9. Chapter 9-Signs of the Pon Far by Uhura the 9th

10. Chapter 10-The Mystery Meeting  by Uhura the 9th

11. Chapter 11-Missing in Action by Uhura the 9th

12. Chapter 12-Omicron Ceti VII Mission by Uhura the 9th

13. Chapter 13-Mission Accomplished by Uhura the 9th

14. Chapter 14-Alternate Plans by Uhura the 9th

15. Chapter 15-The Proposition by Uhura the 9th

16. Chapter 16-The Dinner with James Kirk by Uhura the 9th

17. Chapter 17-The Beginning of His Time by Uhura the 9th

18. Chapter 18-Wrigley’s Pleasure Planet by Uhura the 9th

19. Chapter 19-The Killing Season by Uhura the 9th

20. Chapter 20-Confrontations by Uhura the 9th

21. Chapter 21-Don't Abandon the Ship by Uhura the 9th

22. Chapter 22-How to Steal a Billion Credits by Uhura the 9th

23. Chapter 23-The Wrath of Kirk by Uhura the 9th

24. Chapter 24-I Spy by Uhura the 9th

25. Chapter 25-All Bonded into One by Uhura the 9th

26. Chapter 26-The Bond of Love that Conquer by Uhura the 9th

27. Chapter 27-Uhura’s Challenge by Uhura the 9th

28. Chapter 28-Cooking Up the Plan by Uhura the 9th

29. Chapter 29-Mistrust in All Things by Uhura the 9th

30. Chapter 30-The Showdown - Part 1 by Uhura the 9th

31. Chapter 31-The Showdown Part 2 by Uhura the 9th

32. Chapter 32-The Showdown part 3 by Uhura the 9th

33. Chapter 34-The Victor Takes All by Uhura the 9th

Chapter 1-The Dark side by Uhura the 9th

 

Chapter 1-The Dark Side

His hands caressed her backside; he pressed his body against hers, moaning her name. Nyota smiled grimly as she looked at the red disk in her hand: she had earned it-she deserved it. She was now one of the few women to move into the upper ranks on the Enterprise.

"Thank you for the promotion, Captain."

"You can thank me by giving me some of your essence, Nyota."

"I gave you the Halkans,[1] Captain, along with more credits than you can imagine."

Kirk tried to kiss her; she moved just enough that his lips trailed over her cheek.

"Come on, let me taste you, just once!" Kirk mumbled.

"Sorry, sir! You have those two vixens already, and I don't want to cross swords with them."

"They won't know," Kirk said, moving his hands up her back, his lips kissing the crease between her breasts.

Nyota chuckled softly, "Captain, everyone will know. There are no secrets here, only... credits."

One of his hands slid down her muscular leg, trying to reach the junction between her thighs. She leaned back to get distance, shaking her head.

"It's not worth it if I die before I can enjoy my new position, Sir," she said smoothly and with a smile. One hand removed the offending paw from her thigh while the other grabbed him by the chin.

"I have to go now, but I am grateful."

Kirk sighed, staring into her eyes with lust: "One day, Uhura, one day!" he said, releasing her.

Nyota started to leave the conference room, but turned back toward Kirk to say, "You are aware that Security Chief Sulu won't take kindly to my promotion."

That statement brought Kirk back to reality: "If Sulu could produce credits like you and Spock, he'd get everything he wants," Kirk snapped.

Nyota rolled her eyes: "Sure, Captain. Like he's going to see things that way," Nyota said, sashaying out the room with rolling hips.

She walked down the corridor smiling contentedly; she had finally obtained her objective-a promotion to lieutenant commander. She had made sure the Empire had processed Kirk's recommendation for her promotion before she issued his credits. "Leverage. Always use your leverage to get what you want."

With her promotion disk in hand, she went to see Quartermaster Brody and placed orders for new uniforms and insignia. Nyota gave her the disk, and Brody read the information:

"Congratulations, Lieutenant Commander... What did you do to earn such a position?" she asked slyly.

Nyota raised a brow and placed her hand on the knife strapped to her thigh: "Seriously? You want to go there?"

"Just asking a simple question, Lieutenant Commander."

"Hard work! Now place my order before I lose my patience!"

"Okay... okay.. I don't want trouble, Uhura! It's just that it's hard for a woman to get a leg up without protection. You will be the highest-ranking woman on the Enterprise."

"I've worked with Kirk for four years on that crazya$$ bridge with that octopus, Sulu! You don't think I deserve a promotion?"

"I'm sorry; that's not what I was getting at. What I meant is that maybe you can help me, and I can help you; what do you say?" Brody asked.

"I want a specially designed armband with my rank engraved on it; think you can do it?"

"I'll do it personally! Let me show you some of my work!" Eve put a disk into the computer and displayed a myriad of designs on the monitor. Nyota liked what she saw. She selected one for her armband, and the two of them discussed how Eve would modify it specially for Nyota.

"I'll do a rush job, and you'll have it tomorrow."

"If I like it, I'll give you extra credits for your time-and for keeping the design exclusive to me. Deal?"

"Deal!"

Nyota left the quartermaster feeling greasy from being pawed by Kirk; all she wanted to do was wash the grime off her body. But first she wanted to celebrate with her man; she headed down to his deck. As she was walked through the ship, she kept her game face on-the glare she always presented to the male crew. She was used to it; it had been necessary since she hit puberty. Her body, which should have been her woman's glory, was instead used and abused, always attracting the attentions of the wrong kind of man.

Nyota entered Boma's quarters and saw the man in action, pumping a yeoman on his desk. She stood there watching Sam humping the yeoman, with the woman crying and moaning. Nyota folded her arms and leaned against the wall, observing his work. "Sam, Sam, Sammy! What a dog! I see you again at your best."

Boma was just a quick fix, nothing more than a f$ck buddy. But he was handsome; she gave him credit for that. She could always count on him-literally: "One, two, three, all done!" She could time it to the minute. "Just a fix!" she thought.

Sam looked up and saw Nyota glaring at him; he gave her his sleepy smile: "One minute, baby; I'll be right with you."

When he finished, the yeoman put her clothes on quickly as soon as she realized it was Uhura in the room. The chick scurried away without looking at Uhura, leaving Sam standing there with his junk hanging out.

"Hey, baby! Just in time! Want some of this good stuff?" he asked, smiling at Uhura.

"I'm good. I just was turned off, but hey," Nyota said sneeringly. She had had enough of the "men's rule" mentality. She had just come from being pawed by Kirk and now she realized she had been getting only seconds or thirds from Boma.

Boma made the mistake of approaching her, trying to lure her in, despite having just had sex with another woman.

"I always have time for you, baby," Sam said, reaching for her.

Nyota was disgusted with the thought of him touching her after being with the yeoman. She had changed her mind about the idea of hooking up with Sam:

"I'm good; I guess I'll go shower and read. I've seen enough, especially of you, Sam. I just came to say goodbye-for good this time."

"Aw, baby! The chick doesn't mean anything to me; it's always been you." Sam touched her upper arm and Nyota reacted, pulling out her dagger and lifting his junk with the blade. He sucked in his breath in fear and anger.

"I know you think you're all that! I said it's over! Now get your nasty hands off me and keep them off!" Nyota glared into his eyes to let him know she was serious.

He slowly released her arm: "What is wrong with you? We have an understanding."

"We did, but I just said we're done! I found something much better than one-minute Sammy!"

Boma growled: "Don't call me that!"

Nyota stepped back toward the door, still holding her blade: "Bye, my one-time baby."

She quickly exited and swiftly walked down the corridor. She didn't even know why she had gone to Boma's quarters. Yes, she did: She had wanted someone to share in her happiness about the promotion. She found that she was alone in that, and the knowledge made her sad and depressed.

When she entered her quarters, she quickly stripped her clothes off and entered the shower to wash away the feeling of Kirk's and Boma's touches. Under the shower, the tears ran down: "I wish just once I could be myself, just once! It's always fight or die!" She dried off and put on her sports bra and shorts.

She had double-secured her door right after entering her quarters. She never knew what animal would try to get in; she even had a hidden sound and camera system hooked up. "At least I can sleep at night," she thought as she sat down and began to review her reports. Her quarters represented the only safe space, a place where she sang her songs of loneliness, despair, and her hope of love. Her private world of just... her. Nyota prepared for the next day, when she had to put on her game face to deal with hate, fighting, mind games, and the Empire.

When she started her morning, she knew what to expect when she reached the bridge. "Rule One: Make sure Kirk's or Spock's security team is on the bridge. Never arrive early if they are not present." Her console was linked with Spock's so she knew that when he signed in to his science station, it was safe to head up.

"Rule Two: Expect Sulu to try to sleaze on you and prepare plans B and C in case he goes overboard with so-called attempts to lure you to his lair.

"Wait? I wonder if I can have my own security team?"

Nyota finished dressing; she placed another knife in her boot and hid a small one in the side of her uniform.

"As long as I do right by Kirk and translate the Imperial codes, I'm safe-I'll have his and Spock's protection. Remember Rule Three: Never-no matter what state of mind I'm in-under no circumstances, sleep with either of the commanders." It would disrupt the balance of their arrangement.

Nyota got the signal from her console, meaning that Spock was on the bridge, so she proceeded to her station. As she walked off the turbolift, she gave the Imperial salute with a stern face. She stepped onto the bridge and went straight to her station to provide updates for the commanders.

As if on cue, Sulu sauntered over with his sneering smile. She rolled her eyes: "The man will never give up!"

Sulu spoke seductively: "Hey, Uhura! I believe congratulations on your promotion are in order."

Nyota put in her earpiece and opened a channel to start her day, totally ignoring Sulu.

"How can I tell you about the perks of being a lieutenant commander if I can't confirm your promotion? Maybe it's just a ploy?"

Sulu leaned against the console next to her. Nyota input information into the computer, and a red disk appeared, which she held out to Sulu. He stared at it and then looked at her. Nyota dropped it on the floor and went back to work. She knew that Sulu would now be pissed; he reached out to touch her face, but in a flash, she had her blade pressed against his throat.

Nyota glared at the fine-looking Asian man: "Pick it up and leave me the hell alone; I have reports to do."

"One day, Uhura, you'll give me a different answer," he snarled. He bent down, snatched the disk off the floor, and went back to his station.

Nyota continued to work, thinking about how the commanders-Kirk and Spock-needed her and how they didn't. They needed her because she was the only crew member who spoke more than 72 languages. She was needed in many landing parties-all those that required more than a translator. On the other hand, they didn't need her because of the massive number of Imperial credits in the secret account whose existence they didn't know she was aware of.

Nyota transferred her reports to a Padd and took it over to Spock's station. She held out the Padd, saying, "These are the latest reports from Imperial Command, as well as requisitions for supplies from the various departments."

He reviewed her reports and requisitions, signed them, and gave the Padd back to her without even looking at her.

Nyota returned to her station and started her security check on herself and her console. She never knew who was scanning her for leverage, for leaks were a dangerous game.

It was lunchtime, but any place on the ship besides her quarters and the bridge held a risk of rape/injury. A woman could be attacked at any time, unless claimed by a high-ranking man. Then there was fighting among the women, jockeying for the affection and protection of the high-ranking men. Unattached women were vulnerable to the disreputable elements of the ship.

Rand and Moreau were untouchable to the male crew; to even approach one of them meant having to face the wrath of the Captain. Such a man would find himself... just... gone.

Nyota sat at a table alone but was listening to the group at the table next to her, three women conversing quietly:

First woman: "Girl, tell them you're a lesbian; they will leave you alone."

Second woman: "What? I'm not a lesbian!"

Third woman: If you want to be safe, that's your only option, unless you find someone to hook up with."

Second woman:" Is there any other way to be safe on this ship?"

First woman: "Are you for real? Not in this universe!"

The voices faded, but the conversation stayed with Nyota. It was true that the women were not safe. She had to run the gauntlet of men's advances every day, but she had it a little easier than lower-ranking women because she had the protection of her commanders.

After her shift, the thought continued to haunt her in her quarters: "How can a woman be safe without being attacked all the time? Or even worse, becoming a slave to some man-whore?"

Several hours later, Nyota sat up in bed, shocked by the idea that had awakened her: "Could I take over the ship? Could I? I must plan this to a 'T'; if not I will surely die."

 

End Notes:

[1] The Halkans were the alien race threatened in the TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror."

Chapter 2-The Silent Wolf by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Nyota has been promoted to Lieutenant Commander, and is now the highest-ranking female on the Enterprise. She broke up with her lover, Boma, and moved on to better things for herself. She had to deal with Sulu's envy of her position, not to mention his grasping hands. But during the night an epiphany had hit her.

 

See the source image

 

The Silent Wolf

"Report."

"She was seen in Lieutenant Boma's quarters."

"For how long?"

"She stayed approximately five minutes."

"Five minutes? Are you certain?"

"Yes, my lord. She replaced her knife in her boot as she left."

"Why?"

"Another female left a moment after she entered, my lord."

Silence.

"Continue with your duties."

"Yes, my lord."

Soft footsteps retreated, and the sounds were replaced by another pair approaching.

"My lord, my scanner has indicated that Chief of Security Sulu has attempted to override her door again."

A low growl:

"I will deal with it myself; continue monitoring."

"Yes, my lord."

Those footsteps retreated as well, and silence ensued.

A few moments later, soft, creamy, green-tinted hands caressed his shoulders: "How can I be of service, my lord?"

He didn't address her; his thoughts were on the information his spies had gathered: "I have a class 7 computer science rating; she has a class 6 rating. She has done well using her computer security to defend herself." His mind still considered the new information as the pair of hands continued to caress his shoulders. "She has defended herself again from Sulu's advances, unaware that if he had touched her, I would have had him killed without a thought. Then there is Boma. I have known of their copulation for some time. He has been careless with his liaisons, but she continued to see him. Why settle for a male without scruples? Terrans often indulge in open sexual relationships without commitments."

Another thought came to him: "She has advanced herself. The question now is, did she sleep with Kirk?" His jealousy had no end; his anger continued to grow. "I need to settle the issue of Boma and any male that has... touched her, including Kirk." .He gently removed the pair of hands:

"Continue with your duties."

"Yes, my lord," the owner of the hands answered in a very disappointed voice.

Her footsteps retreated to another room in his quarters. There she sat miserably.

"Still not forgiven, T'Pring?"

She looked up at the much older male Vulcan healer.

"It seems not, Healer Shath. What will become of me if he does not mate?"

"Your betrayal has caused a rift. Your choice to copulate with his former classmate was not wise."

"What must I do to prove that I have changed? I was selected by the Vulcan High Council, and I now see that their choice was logical."

"You must use restraint and wait to see his intentions."

"How can I? He has eyes for... another, a weakling of a female."

Shath listened to her response and wondered aloud: "A Terran?"

"Yes. There are times I want to challenge her for my lord to show him I am more worthy than that soft flower," T'Pring snarled.

"I will investigate your assertion, T'Pring."

Shath started toward Spock's office and then stopped. He turned his head slightly: "If what you say is true, I suggest that you stay clear of the Terran. It is not wise to cross the S'haile, despite your claim."

He left T'Pring to her thoughts.


Sometime later in the conference room, Kirk, with his security team, and Spock, with his, met to discuss the next mission. Scotty and McCoy sat at the conference table. Uhura was at the table too, but sat far away from them all with her Padd ready to record the information for the mission.

Spock sat at the computer station and typed in the name of the next civilization to be conquered. The information the advance intelligence team had gathered appeared on the monitor:

"This is the planet, Omicron Ceti VII. A survey ship found the civilization hidden within deep caverns, apparently to evade our detection. The Empire wants to know why they decided to hide and what can they offer us. Little is known about their culture. According to my scanners, they have rich deposits of dilithium crystals and beryllium, which will be vital to the Empire's new expansion plan."

"Interesting. If you've detected dilithium, we have to find the deposits, and the people will know where. Scotty, any signs of weaponry or technology?"

"No space travel, Captain. It's easy pickin's. We have the technological advantage."

Kirk turned to McCoy: "What kind of people are they, Bones?"

"The best kind: sweet, nice, and easily manipulated," McCoy said, smiling. "Once I scan a few bodies, I can give you something to work with. I can create something that will take all our troubles away if they resist."

Kirk chuckled at the idea: "I like that, Bones. I hate wasting precious energy. How about you, Lieutenant Commander?"

Everyone turned toward Uhura. She looked up and reported unemotionally:

"The universal translator is not calibrated for their language; I'm waiting for the Empire to update the specs. I could rig something for you to take for the meantime."

Kirk gave her a leering smile: "And miss the opportunity to take you along, Uhura? No. You're coming with us. I need both you and Spock. You both have an uncanny sense of your surroundings, and Uhura can detect and interpret facial expressions and body language. You're both better at spotting a fake by the sound of people's voices than the translator is."

"It's best I remain on the ship, Captain, to... keep some of our acquaintances in check."

"Quite right, Spock. You'll mind the store while we're away."

Scotty leaned over and glared at Uhura: "Did ya f$ck the captain for that title, woman?"

Nyota quickly grabbed one of her knives and flicked it across the table. It landed an inch from his right hand.

"I just answered you," Nyota said. She got up without blinking and retrieved her knife. "Question me again, and I'll take more than just your hand," she said on her way out of the conference room.

The men laughed at him for challenging Uhura and getting more than he bargained for.

All the crew members left, except Spock and his team. Stonn secured the door. Semek scanned the room for bugs.

"Clear my, lord."

Spock sat at his station with his forefingers pressed together, contemplating the scene he had just witnessed. She had not slept with the Captain. "In that case, there must have been a bargain. Kirk is planning something without me. I must be on guard now." There were no new orders from the Empire that he was aware of, but Kirk had been more greedy than usual lately. Spock hoped that these new developments would not pit Kirk against him; it would ruin their perfect arrangement.

"Your orders, my lord?" Semek asked.

"Is anyone available to observe the Captain?"

"Stonn and Falor are at your disposal, Lord."

"Stonn, you are assigned to observe the Captain from a distance until further notice. Do not be seen."

Stonn stepped forward: "I will not fail."

"Be sure of that-proceed with caution."

Stonn bowed and left.

"Inform T'Pring that she is required to replace Stonn as a guard. Remind her of her responsibilities to her lord."

"Yes, S'haile."

"Have they been seen together?"

"Not today."

"I do not trust them, Semek. If anything should befall me..."

"Yes, S'haile. I will report to your father."

Semek and Spock left the conference room together. Spock now needed to determine how best to protect Lt. Commander Uhura. He knew that Mr. Scott would not take her insolence and threats well. He might have to pay a Terran to watch her back, but who? The ship's computers had been unreliable; he constantly had to debug them because of Sulu. Spock was also aware that the programming was spying for the Empire.

The two Vulcans walked down the corridor, saluting as they went. Spock needed a plan, but he also needed to deal with threats from multiple directions. Kirk had boosted himself up to number one on the ship, but perhaps he had plans to ascend higher within the Empire. "What are you up to, Kirk? The last time you tried a radical deal, you ended up promoted and were rewarded with bonus credits for your ingenuity with the Halkans." Spock took the turbolift to the bridge and went to work at his station with Semek by his side, assisting him.

Semek and Healer Shath were the most loyal of his crew. He had personally selected them to provide important information and perform vital tasks, but mostly to provide protection. Both were willing to die for him.

T'Pring, the wench, had been sent as a spy in a betrothal arranged by the Vulcan Council. She had ulterior motives, not the least of them her strong attraction to Stonn, his one-time classmate from the Vulcan Academy. Spock had no intention of bonding with the female; that would be a fatal mistake. Stonn was an enemy of the Vulcan High Command, of which Spock's father Sarek was a prominent member; Stonn's family would profit if Spock failed. The two of them were scheming to bring him down. Spock could not kill them-not yet-not until the game had played out. So many players; so many enemies.

When Nyota was not on the bridge, Spock would speak freely to Semek in Vulcan code. Spock would not be surprised if Uhura could break the code already; she would discover its meaning in time. Nothing was worth the risk. So secure seclusion was his best strategy for the moment.

About a half-hour later, Spock had finished his reports and sent duplicates to the Empire, Kirk, and himself. He was preparing to leave the bridge when he noticed a course deviation and stepped down to Navigation. He quickly scanned the helm and the plotted course; he knew immediately that something was off. Spock signaled Semek with a snap of his fingers and drew his own phaser, pointing it at the navigator:

"Mr. Stone, we are off course. State your reason for this."

"We are on our planned course, Mr. Spock!"

Spock stared at him with hooded eyes and growled: "You just contradicted a senior officer and told a falsehood, after disobeying the Captain's orders and taking the ship off course."

Before the next words could leave Stone's mouth, an agonizer was pressed against his chest. He fell to the floor screaming. Spock continued to press the instrument until the man lost consciousness. Spock stood and looked at the helmsmen, who was sweating and twitching his lips while Semek held his phaser on him to protect his commander.

"Lt. Palmer, notify Captain Kirk of an attempted mutiny on the bridge."

Spock stepped slowly toward the helmsmen and stared him down: "Security Officer Sulu will be disappointed in your performance. You were aware of this deviation and said nothing. I will give him the pleasure of... correcting your actions."

Helmsman Finney wiped his brow and stammered loudly as the rest of the bridge watched: "I-I didn't know what was happening, Sir!"

Kirk arrived on the bridge scowling, with veins popping out of his neck: "What the f$ck is going on?!" he demanded to know. He rushed down the steps to stare at Spock hovering over the helmsmen.

"We have deviated from our course, Captain. Did you change your orders?"

"Hell no! I didn't authorize any change. Where is the ship heading?"

"I was in the process of discovering that; do you wish to complete the interrogation, Captain?"

Kirk lunged at the man and grabbed him by the neck, wanting to kill him on the spot but knowing he needed information from him. He screamed: "Who do you work for?!"

Spock stepped back and stood next to Semek, who still was holding his phaser.

"TELL ME, OR I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!

Kirk looked feral. He threw the man on the floor and kicked him in the gut. The Captain looked around him: "Get Uhura and Scotty up here now! And get Security to take this trash to the agony booths! I want to know where they were taking MY SHIP!"

Kirk straightened his tunic and pushed back his hair: "What's going on, Spock?"

Spock spoke quietly with his arms clasped behind him: "I was in the process of completing my reports when I noticed the course change."

"Do you know where they were heading?"

"The plotter was programmed to head toward sector 5; I can determine the precise location."

Spock went to his station and input the course information he had seen at the helm. He checked his hood sensor and calculated the location:

"Captain, there is nothing out there but space; there are no planets, space stations, or asteroids of any kind."

"A rendezvous then?"

"It is possible."

Uhura and Scotty arrived on the bridge, followed by Sulu and Security. Kirk scowled at Sulu and snarled:

"Well, Security Chief, a couple of your men tried to run off with MY SHIP!"

"Who?"

"Stone and Finney"

Sulu shot back: "They aren't my men; they aren't part of my team! I have nothing to do with their mutiny!"

Kirk's saw red and steam practically came out of his ears: "Then go and find out why they tried to steal MY SHIP!"

Sulu scurried off the bridge with his team carrying the two men.

Kirk had pulled himself together and straightened his tunic. He glared at Uhura: "Find out how they communicated; someone out there is trying to get us!"

While still staring at the captain, Nyota snapped her fingers, and Palmer gave up her earpiece. Nyota went to work.

Then Kirk glared at Mr. Scott: "Double-check those engines; they may have sabotaged them. They went to great lengths to steal this ship; if either of you finds the culprits, I want to know immediately!"

Kirk stormed off the bridge with his guards trailing behind.

Nyota sat at her station, thinking about the events that had just occurred. Trying to take over the ship was a bad idea. The only thing left was leverage.

 

Chapter 3-Recruits by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

See the source imageSee the source imageBeta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: There was an attempted coup on the bridge, and the search for other culprits was ongoing. Nyota, witnessing the outcome, realized that taking over the ship was a bad idea.

See the source image

Recruits

Nyota was able to find the leak in her team: a young Communications officer, Ensign Harris. Her days were numbered. Scotty discovered that the engines had been tampered with; they were rigged to shut down when the Enterprise reached sector 5. Kirk had to decide what form of death would fit the crime. He was still in a foul mood about the coup attempt. He extended his rage to the rest of the crew to remind them who was the Big Dog on the ship.

Meanwhile, down in the brig, three people were in the agonizer booths screaming and begging for help. The Security detail would let them rest for a half hour and then the torture would resume. A medical team was standing by to revive any prisoner who passed out. The Security detail and the medical team gave regular updates to Kirk and McCoy, respectively. This went on for three days; finally, Stone broke and revealed the plan. Sulu recorded his confession and sent it to Spock and the Captain. After the fourth day in the agonizer booths, the mutineers were sent to Sickbay. McCoy assessed their condition and entered "Mutiny" into his log as the reason for their state. Then he and his nurses treated the three of them; Kirk wanted them alive.

Everyone on the ship knew that Harris, Stone, and Finney would pay with their lives for their actions. The Empire didn't care how discipline was handled, as long it didn't interfere with its mission of conquest.


Nyota sat in her quarters still working on a plan to form a group that could band together and use their resources to exert leverage, as opposed to executing a takeover that was doomed to failure. First, she needed help; she needed to find someone to trust and work with, without competition or malice. She wrote in her journal her ideas:

Stage 1-Potential recruits:

Brody-Quartermaster

Unfortunately, that was a far as she got. And Nyota had doubts about the woman she had chosen, but she had to try. "If I can just get some women to work together with me as one. We would be a force to be reckoned with." Her chimer rang, and she looked at her security screen to see Eve Brody holding a package. She unlocked her door and let her in:

"Are those my uniforms?"

"Yes, Lieutenant Commander, including the new adjustable armband."

"Call me 'Nyota'."

Brody gave her the packages, and Nyota slowly opened the package to reveal her adjusted uniform; it was still two pieces but offered more coverage of her cleavage.

"They still meet Empire regulations," Brody assured her.

Then Nyota unwrapped the armband. The gold band sported the new insignia of her command, which was accompanied by an embroidered red gem. Nyota tried the armband on, and the fit was nice.

"You have done well; for that I will reward you with a ten percent bonus. I think it looks sexy."

Brody looked wide-eyed at Nyota in response to the compliment and her generosity.

Nyota noticed her shock: "What's wrong?"

"You spoke nicely to me. Thank you. It's rare when people say something -nice."

Nyota touched her forehead and then pursed her lips. She eyed Brody closely: "How do you feel about the balance of power on this ship?"

"It's almost exclusively male ranking officers who hold the power. There are a few others who have managed to gain leverage of some kind. It's hard to be a woman on this ship, unless you have a high-ranking man by your side. I've even overheard some women pretending to be lesbians to avoid attacks, just to be safe!"

"That won't last long; the male crew will find out," Nyota said.

"You are the only prominent female officer without a high-ranking male officer for protection or banging," Brody pointed out.

Nyota knew Brody's assessment was correct, even though Kirk had been trying to get up her skort:

"That's true. The Captain needs me for now, but for how long? You can become expendable in an instant."

"We need protection as women. Where I work, no man notices me, which I don't mind!" Brody said with a chuckle. Then she became serious: "But the yeomen are fresh meat and are always targeted."

Nyota let down her guard and took out her knife and glared at Eve: "If you repeat this, we could be charged with conspiracy against the Empire! I need honest people around me. Can I trust you?"

Brody saw the seriousness in her face and thought for a second: "After what I've seen! Yeah, you can trust me!"

"Good, I have an idea, Eve. We need to rally the women on this ship to work together for our common good. We have to learn NOT to depend on the male crew and to become independent thinkers. We need to use our abilities-not our sexuality-to get what we want. We will demand more credits for missions-we deserve an equal share versus the men. And I am sick and tired of fighting off that octopus, Sulu!"

Eve jumped up and did a jig, clapping her hands: "Girl, count me in!"

Nyota saw Eve reaction, put her knife away and smiled at the Quartermaster; she had gained an ally.

"We have to do this in secret; if the men find out they will crush us or worse. We'll be undercover and covert. Now, who would be the best recruit? We have to be selective, Eve."

"I agree; some could be bought with credits and sell us out. We would all be screwed. How about Lieutenant Masters?"

"Masters? Who's that?"

"One of the smartest engineers on this ship. Mr. Scott keeps her locked away in the deepest parts of Engineering. He always has her tinkering with new gadgets. I don't think she has been seen on the upper decks in months!"

Nyota was curious about the engineer: "Computer."

A deep male voice responded: "Working."

"Read the official personnel file of Lieutenant Masters in Engineering."

"Lieutenant Charlene Masters, Engineer First Class.

"Graduated as salutatorian in Engineering from Imperial Starfleet Academy.

"Currently serving on the ISS Enterprise under Lieutenant Commander Scott.

"Expertise in warp core engineering.

"Expertise in adjustment of Heisenberg compensators for transporters.

"Has published research into the recrystallization of dilithium.

"Her complete record will continue for five minutes and 34 seconds; do you want to continue?"

"That will be enough, Computer."

Nyota looked at Eve in amazement.

Eve nodded her head in agreement: "Yep, overlooked. The girl's got mad skills, Nyota. She can really help us."

"Can you get her some place where we all could talk privately?"

"I think I can. Who else can we trust?"

Nyota walked to her desk, grabbed her journal, and scanned it:

"The idea is that we work in secret as a unit, with representatives in each department. Staying under the Captain's radar will be the hard part. I want you to recruit one yeoman to start, and you will be in charge of that yeoman. But you just report to me all their needs and concerns. Then, as we expand, all the other units will support them, and each other."

"Sounds good so far; what other units?"

"If we get Masters onboard, she'll be our contact in the Engineering unit."

"So they would never know who the real leader is if any of us get caught!"

"Right. Once we get going, we all need to be trained."

"Trained? Again?"

"For safety."

"How about Janet Sullivan in Science? She has a bone pick with Mr. Spock, because he has those Vulcans all up in there business.

Nyota jotted down her name: "How about Christine Chapel?"

"Whew, I don't know; that woman could go either way. She's a tough cookie from what I've seen and heard about her. You might make her an offer she can't refuse. I've heard she's dating Sharon Running Deer."

Nyota thought for a moment and organized her plan: "Let's tackle Masters first; she will be key to our setup. Think you can get hold of her and arrange a meeting?"

"Give me a couple of hours, and I'll report back to you."

"Thanks for the uniforms and armbands, Eve. You're talented!"

"Don't let that get around. I don't want to attract attention."

Eve left Nyota and headed back to her office.

Nyota sat at her desk and started planning her next step in developing this new organization of women. Once she recruited Masters, there would be others needed to seal the deal.


A few hours later, three women met in the Quartermaster's back office.

"No one comes in here. I'm considered off the grid and non-essential," Eve explained.

Nyota did a quick scan of the room for bugs. She had had to go three decks up, take a Jefferies tube, and then climb some scaffolding stairs to keep from prying eyes. There in front of her stood Lieutenant Masters with three tricorders draped over her shoulders. She held a fourth in her hand; she too was scanning the area.

"Yep, we're safe. Brody said you wanted to talk to me?" Masters said, getting to the point.

"I want to form an organization of female crew only. Eve says you're a wiz with inventions."

"Sounds interesting; tell me more." Masters said, folding her arms across her chest and looking Nyota in the eye.

"It has to be a secret. I want junior officers to take charge of small groups of women to protect and lead them. But most important is to change the image of female crew members that's projected on this ship. I need women who won't bow down to men. Once we gain enough strength, I would use our combined leverage to obtain equal credits for all women who serve on the Enterprise. I just received my promotion. I had to do a whole lot of bargaining and extra work to advance Kirk's agenda to get it, and even then he still wanted to sleep with me."

Masters looked at Nyota's armband and took in her new rank: "You're a lieutenant commander now?"

"Yep."

Masters didn't take long to show interest Nyota's idea: "What do you need from me?"

"First, I want you to be in charge of the Engineering team. I just want to start with one woman in your department who would buy into our idea. We need to train these women not to depend on men, which will be hard. The idea is to network with each department on the ship. Plus, Eve told me you have developed inventions that Scotty doesn't know about. Those can be part of our leverage."

"I'm in; what Mr. Scott doesn't know-because I'm unregistered-is that I have the equivalent of a class 7+ computer science classification, which is rare, in addition to my Engineering credentials."

"They don't know that you're a genius, Charlene!" Nyota said, smiling widely.

"Correct; the less they know the better, right?" Charlene said with a smile. "Mr. Scott keeps me hidden because of my talent. Otherwise, Kirk might give me his job. But the Boys Club won't let that happen. I give him tidbits of my stuff to keep him and Kirk happy."

"I want you to stay hidden; don't share your ideas, Charlene."

Eve chimed in: "Just tell me what you need-equipment or supplies-and I can either get them from the ship's stores or order them to be delivered to the next planet or starbase on our route."

"So what should we call this sisterhood thing?" Charlene asked, nonchalantly waving a hand in the air.

Eve and Nyota looked at each other and smiled: "THE SISTERHOOD!"

The three women sat down and drew up guidelines for the organization. They had to start small to avoid drawing suspicion. Nyota made Eve and Charlene her two ranking officers, in case anything should happen to her.

"We need a meeting place for us three, and it can't be the same place every time.," Nyota said.

"Not only that, how are going to communicate without drawing attention?" Eve asked.

The women thought for a few moments before Nyota solved the communication problem: "I can take basic communicators and modify them to emit a signal that can't be traced; give me yours now and I'll have them ready tomorrow."

Then Eve solved the meeting location problem: "I have the blueprints of the ship. We can use certain storage areas but change them each time; I have access to them. I can also program them into your communicators; the signal will be the passcode as well."

"I like it," Nyota said.

Charlene was tapping her finger on her lips, thinking about revealing one of her inventions: "Commander, I've been working on this one invention, but it's risky. I need to test it first before I show it to you. I'll let you know in a couple of days."

"Fine, I can wait. Eve, who will you recruit?"

"I was thinking of Yeoman Lawton. She's been abused a lot. She's a tiny little thing. Looks vulnerable."

"Build up her confidence. Give her some hand-to-hand combat training. Find out who abused her. Tell her you will protect her. I want a list of offenders because we three will be the judges of their cases and determine punishment."

Charlene and Eve looked at each other in approval: "About time-I'm sick of being the weakest link," Eve said.

Nyota snapped: "You're not the weakest link! You're a woman with skills and talent!"

There was a pause as the two women processed Nyota's statement. Nyota turned to Charlene: "Are you able to recruit anyone in your department?"

"Yes, Lieutenant Romaine is part of the auxiliary control team; she does all the work and has the sh$tty schedule. She'll join."

"Tell her I will protect her."

Charlene grew concerned: "I need to get back; I will have some new toys for you at our next meeting."

"Looking forward to it. Thanks, ladies! I see a new horizon in our future-as long as we stick together."

The three of them nodded their heads in agreement and left.

 

End Notes:

If the woman looks familiar that is Yeoman Mears from the episode "The Galileo 7, she is representing Eve Brody. I hope you like her.    

Chapter 4-Stick to the Plan by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: There had been an attempted coup on the bridge, and a search for additional culprits was under way. Witnessing the outcome, Nyota realized that taking over the ship was a bad idea.See the source imageSee the source image

 

Stick to the Plan

She smoothed the scanty standard uniform issued by the Empire. Her hair was long but drawn up high on her head into a ponytail. She was considered desirable as a Vulcan woman: her body was long, slightly muscular, and a bit curvy. She did not mind that parts of her body were displayed; nudity was not an issue with Vulcans, as they are comfortable in their skin. So when the S'haile requested her by his side for duty, it was not a problem. She was here to do a job, a job she regretted agreeing to. She had made a big mistake by sleeping with Stonn. T'Pring had done it out of spite against her family, and it backfired. S'haile Spock was more distant than ever and she saw his family's position in a new light. If they bonded she would be considered his equal, especially in power on Vulcan. But his attraction to the brown human female made matters worse. T'Pring was aware of Uhura's muscular body and her beauty, as well as the fact that the majority of the human males desired her. But T'Pring could not see the logic of Spock's attraction to her, she was a typical Terran. But the fact was that her man, the man to whom she should have been bonded, had other plans for their courtship. Spock did not hide his attraction to Uhura, although he never discussed it. But when she was present, his eyes frequently followed her, and most of his assignments were coordinated around Uhura.

T'Pring stood patiently, waiting for her orders. She glanced at Stonn, who was now more interested in her than she had expected. He had attempted to engage with her multiple times since their copulation. They had almost bonded during their liaison; if she had bonded with Stonn, it would have brought more shame on her family and led to failure in her assignment. She was now prepared to bond with S'haile Spock (especially when his time came). It would bring her honor and improve her family's standing. She realized that she must find another way to win his favor, but the human Communications officer was in her way. T'Pring slid her hand around the handle of the blade hidden in her high boot, imagining slitting the throat of the woman who was hindering her mission. She needed to find a way to get rid of her and fulfill her assignment.


Meanwhile, Spock had a lot on his mind, more than a lot. He had been calculating the probabilities of the different scenarios to keep his plan in place.

Shath had entered his private rooms and brought up the issue of T'Pring:

"S'haile, T'Pring has mentioned your interest in a human female. Is there a problem?"

Spock turned swiftly at Shath's comment, his eyes burning into the healer. That others were aware of his attraction-and worse, that they dared address him directly about it-was unacceptable!

"That is no concern of yours, Shath!"

"I am sworn to you, Spock. You are a son to me, and I am loyal to your father. I am here to guide you and advise you about any concerns that affect this ship and our mission!"

Spock took a deep breath and slowly closed his eyes to calm his emotions and gather his thoughts: "My apologies, Shath. Captain Kirk has made the situation complex."

Shath approached him: "If you seek this female as a mate, she must be purified."

"I am aware."

Spock left his private bedroom with Shath trailing behind him and stopped to glare at his team.

"Stonn?"

Stonn bowed his head: "The Captain has been entertaining his women during the night; no new reports, S'haile."

"Continue your duties."

Stonn quickly bowed and left. Spock stared at T'Pring, inspecting her up and down, and then left to take his post on the bridge. Semek and T'Pring followed. Spock stared forward as he rode the turbolift. His people knew their responsibilities; he seldom had to give them orders. The doors opened, and Spock proceeded to his station. T'Pring followed and glared at Uhura, who was working at her console, unaware of her adversary. She took her post below Spock's station.

Kirk turned from his chair to glance at the new member on the bridge. He looked at her and then Spock and grinned.

"Can't you stay away from your woman, Spock?"

Spock slowly turned from his console, arched a brow at Kirk, and ignored his question: "I have the latest information about sector 5... if you are interested, Captain."

That took the smile off Kirk's face, which morphed into a sinister glare. He quickly went over and leaned on the console next to Spock. "Well?"

"We have two options: We can continue with our present course to pursue the dilithium crystals. Or we can track the rogue ship that attempted to take over the Enterprise."

Kirk folded his arms, thinking about those options.

"Either one will earn you recognition from the Empire; the rogue ship might have something to offer," Spock said.

A crooked smile formed on Kirk's face; he was getting greedy:

"I want both, Spock; make it happen! We could do a hostage negotiation. I have plans for those dead weights hanging out in the brig."

"As you wish, Captain."

"Come on, Spock! You know you always get an equal percentage," Kirk said, noticing Spock's lack of enthusiasm. "How long will take us to get there?"

"Approximately 72 hours, if we change our speed to warp 6 and maintain that course."

"Do it. We'll discuss the details later."

Kirk then went to Uhura at the Communications station:

"Uhura, get the team together for a meeting; there's been a change of plans."

Uhura paged the Omicron Ceti VII team and ordered them to meet in the conference room.

Kirk clapped his hands together and laughed as the plan formed in his head.


When Nyota got off duty, she quickly changed her uniform, draped a small tote bag over her shoulder, and headed out to meet her team leaders. It took her 20 minutes to make sure she wasn't followed. She had to be careful; she couldn't afford to be caught. When she reached Deck 15, she started to relax. She pointed her communicator at the door, and it opened to a dark room. Eve Brody turned on the lights with a concerned look:

"What took you so long?"

"I had to take a lot of detours; I can't afford to be followed. I have several targets."

"Your friend, Sulu?"

"Yeah: him, Scotty, and Boma!"

Charlene Masters stepped into the light with her tricorders draped over her shoulders: "Really? That many men chasing you?"

Nyota arched a brow at Charlene and said, "Come, ladies! Let's get to work."

Nyota opened the tote bag to reveal the new communicators and handed one to each woman.

"I adjusted them so that we can communicate without being monitored, plus, once we choose a location, we can program it to open most secure doors."

"So that's how you got in; impressive!" Charlene noted.

Eve pulled out her Padd and projected the schematics of the Enterprise on the wall:

"I designated certain storage areas as hiding or meeting places. If you notice, the walls have been adjusted to make it appear that the rooms are empty. I also created a panel that allows us to enter the secret room to hide if need be. No one will know that we are there. Plus, it's soundproof, and I can create a projection so that everything appears normal if someone uses sensors to check the room."

"It's like a hologram. So the next time I walk in here, I can hide behind that wall, and no one will notice me? Excellent!" Nyota said.

"Correct," Eve replied.

"Good job, Eve!" Nyota said.

"My turn!" Charlene chimed in, pulling out a device the same size as her Padd: "I've created an intraship transport beam that is undetectable. I can move our meetings to another place on the ship, or, if we are endangered, I can transport at least two people at a time to almost any area of the ship."

Nyota, impressed with the invention, walked over to look at it more closely: "This thing will save our lives if need be. Wow, Charlene! Great job! Let's try it out!"

Charlene adjusted her Padd: "Where do you want to go? Just remember that we need to keep this a secret, so you can't beam to an open corridor or an unsecure room."

"Send me to my quarters."

"Done!" Charlene said, inputting Nyota's deck and room number." Charlene pressed a button, and Nyota disappeared.

Eve stepped closer to Charlene: "Wow! That's amazing!"

Charlene got a peep on her Padd and rematerialized Nyota.

"That is great! Now I don't have to play hide and seek to get to our meetings."

"Mr. Scott doesn't know I've been working on this. He tried his own version, and then he abandoned it. He didn't realize that the transporter beams need to be adjusted for the ship's movement through space."

"That reminds me: I'm on his sh$t list. I think he will try to hurt me for calling him out during a staff meeting," Nyota said.

"That sucks!" Eve said, folding her arms.

"I know how to handle that broken-down Scottish freak!" Nyota snarled. "Let's move on; do we have anything else on our agenda?"

"Eve gave me your armband, and I etched an "S" for "Sisterhood" into the jewel. This will allow us to identify other members of the Sisterhood after we recruit more members," Charlene said.

She handed over the newly designed armband to Nyota. She examined the jewel embedded in the gold band; the "S" was subtle and visible only from certain angles.

"Great job! We are moving in the right direction; how is our recruiting going?"

"I've got Yeoman Tina Lawson on board. I took her to the gym for more judo lessons, as well as weightlifting to help her to gain strength. She gave me the names of two crewmen who've been harassing her. They're trying to make her part of their sex trade."

"You mean one of their bit$hes for credits!" Charlene snarled.

Nyota paced the room for a moment, then placed her hands on her hips: "I will give her training in some of my techniques. She just needs to contribute information that will benefit our cause. Good job, Eve! Who are the crewmen who are bothering her?"

"Ensigns Kevin Reilly and Chekov-those two perverts."

"Then we need to pay them a visit to teach them the lesson that women need to be respected."

"Ladies, what form of punishment should we provide for their first lesson?"

Sinister smiles formed on Eve's and Charlene's faces, and then Eve responded: "Jewels. I think Tina would like their jewels."

Nyota agreed with the idea and said: "This way they will be more careful about where they put their jewels."

The three women laughed and chanted together: "Jewels it is!"


Later, in Spock's quarters:

"You lost her?"

"Yes, S'haile. She clearly intended to evade any tail."

"Did she see you or become aware of your presence, Semek?"

"No my, Lord. I was discreet!"

Spock sat silently with his fingers steepled, thinking: "Did she find out about the software program in her computer? Is there another male I must contend with?" Then he addressed Semek again:

"Did you find her?"

"Yes, my Lord. I found her in corridor 12, walking toward the turbolift."

"Did she look as if she had engaged in a liaison?" Spock demanded to know, not caring to hide his fury at the thought.

"No, my Lord. She was gone one hour and seventeen minutes. Her appearance has not changed."

Spock leaned back in his chair, feeling frustrated about not knowing Uhura's whereabouts:

"Leave me."

Semek left at a quick pace; he did not know how his lord would react. The female Uhura has left Spock perplexed, almost obsessed. But if Uhura were his choice of mate, she was better than the one the Vulcan Council had provided. Semek was aware of T'Pring's mission. Spock had asked him to wait for the Council's plan to play out. It bothered him that Lt. Commander Uhura had evaded him. Spock was at all not pleased. Semek was driven to discover how she eluded him and whether there was another male she was attending. Semek was impressed that she had been able to elude him, but now he had to think of a way to track her.

 

Chapter 5-The Family Jewels by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Uhura's Sisterhood had gotten off to a good start. Masters invented an intra-ship transport beam to allow the Sisters to move around the ship without arousing suspicion. T'Pring revealed her jealousy and desire to harm Uhura. Meanwhile, Spock struggled to contain his emotions while he was unable to establish the whereabouts of his Nyota.See the source imageSee the source image

 

The Family Jewels

Nyota left with more confidence after her meeting with her team members. Now was her first chance to prove her ability as a leader. Reilly and Chekov had it coming-the punishment for exploiting the women on the ship would fit the crime. Nyota estimated that they must have made at least 300,000 credits with their prostitution ring. But now a new sheriff was in town, and Nyota was going to right the wrongs done to the female crew. But for her plan to work, she needed more allies. She considered her options and settled on making an overture asking for the help of the devil herself, Christine Chapel.

Nyota entered Sickbay knowing that McCoy was hidden away in the Science lab running one of his mysterious drug synthesis operations. She found Christine lying on a biobed with Sharon Running Deer, her woman.

Although they were fully clothed, they were snuggling. When Christine spotted Nyota, she slowly sat up and glared at her.

"To what do I owe the honor?" Christine asked archly.

"Can we talk? Alone?"

Christine gave a lazy smile to Running Deer: "This must be good, sweetie. Take a walk. I'll let you know what the b!tch wants."

Running Deer got up and left the room.

Christine placed a hand on her jutting hip.

"I'm listening. You've got two minutes!"

"Do you know about Riley and Chekov pimping out the women on this ship?"

"Yeah, it's common knowledge; what's it to you?"

"I want to teach them a lesson. They hurt Tina. She wants out, and they won't let her go. So I'm putting a stop to the whole thing."

"What does this have to do with me?"

"I need some sort of sedative to knock them out."

Chris chuckled as she listened to Nyota's request: "Why would I help you?"

"It's sort of a payback."

"I don't understand. I mean, you could have your new lover do it for you. He has the means."

"New lover? What are you talking about?"

"Isn't Kirk your new lover? That's the rumor I've heard since you got your glorious promotion." Christine said, gleefully flinging the gossip at her.

Nyota tensed with anger, thinking about how satisfying it would be to slap the mocking grin off Christine's face. But she needed her. Nyota didn't know where Christine's allegiance lay, but she had to take the chance.

"Serving under Kirk for all these years, I know he never gives up anything without some form of payment," Christine reasoned. "Plus you dropped Boma as soon as your new title was announced."

"I don't know whether to slap you or slice you for those comments," Nyota snarled. "I did NOT F#CK or S#CK any part of him! I earned my promotion-EARNED it!" she said, pointing her finger to her chest. "It's MINE!"

"So you say; I'm just repeating what I've heard. Do you need a blood pressure pill?" Christine smiled at her work, satisfied with Nyota's reaction. She walked over and flipped a switch in the door frame.

"This will give us more privacy. That sick bastard McCoy hides listening devices in here. Now tell me more about your plan."

"I want the women on this ship to unite and stand against the men's abuse. Once I found out that Reilly and Chekov are running a prostitute ring, that was it!"

"So what's the story with Boma? You're not hooking up with him anymore?"

Nyota eyed Chris with anger: "That's private. I've said enough already. If you don't want to help, just say so." Nyota stepped closer to Christine with her hand on the hilt of her knife.

"Take it easy, Darth Vader; you're asking me to give you drugs based on your say-so. I think I should be able to ask a few questions." Christine slunk over to the nearest biobed and sat. "If they find out those two reprobates have been drugged, I don't want it to come back to me. I want to live."

"You have a point," Nyota said. "Knowing you and McCoy, I know you must have something that will not leave a trace. You didn't get this far in rank without some leverage."

Nyota was now more relaxed, playing this tit-for-tat game. She sat on the biobed opposite Christine's and smiled.

After a moment of thought, Christine smiled slyly.

"I'm beginning to believe in your cause, but I won't join yet. I need a... a demonstration of your work. I'll give you something that will knock them out without a trace. But if I am implicated in any way, Lieutenant Commander, I'll be the last person you ever want to tangle with."

Christine went over to a panel in the wall and typed in a code. The door opened silently. Chris pulled out some sheets of thin paper no bigger than her finger and held them out toward Nyota.

"I call this the kiss of death. This paper is keyed to the "y" chromosome, so it is activated by male saliva. The woman holds it in her mouth. When she kisses the target man, she shoves it into his mouth. His saliva will activate it, causing paralysis for 15 minutes. No one will be able to tell that he was drugged. It dissolves completely and doesn't leave a chemical trace."

"Your invention?" Nyota looked at the thin paper that would fit on the rim of a person's teeth.

"I didn't want McCoy to get the credit," Christine said. "He would kill me for this type of weapon." If they investigate, ninety percent of the time they don't check the mouth. So Uhura, I will be looking out for your handy-dandy work."

Nyota laughed: "I will need more of your services in the future."

Christine rolled her eyes: "Yeah, don't count your chickens just yet!"

Nyota walked out of Sickbay with her new secret weapon. Several hours later, Nyota and Eve met in Tina's quarters. They reviewed the plan and set the trap in motion.


The unsuspecting duo walked toward Tina Lawton's quarters.

"What do you think of it, Chekov?"

"Vhat's there to think about? Tina ees recruiting more vomen for us. More vomen means more credits!"

Reilly chuckled: "Yeah, the little minx has finally turned around. If she wasn't so used, I would have made her my main woman."

"Ve don't need vone voman vhen ve can haf them all," Chekov replied.

They entered the dimly lit room. Soft music was playing, and Tina greeted them wearing a skimpy blue teddy.

"Hi, boys! Ready for some fun?" she asked seductively as she ran her hands up and down her body.

"All right-thees ees more like eet!" Chekov said lecherously.

Tina rubbed her hands up and down Chekov's torso, lifting his shirt and kissing his bare chest. Then she peppered his cheeks and lips with kisses, finally entering his mouth with passion. Then she quickly turned and did the same with Reilly. Both men grabbed Tina, kissing her and fondling her breasts and butt. First Chekov, and then Reilly, went rigid and toppled over. Each man hit the floor with a thump. Tina wiped her mouth of the traces of their kisses and spat on each of them.

"Bastards!"

Nyota, Eve, and Charlene came out from behind the separation screen, where they had been hiding in the dark. All three had big smiles.

Nyota knelt to examine Tina's handiwork.

"Well, ladies, let's show them what happens when you use and abuse women."

Eve opened a case that contained long, thin knives while the other women pulled down the men's pants, revealing their genitals. Then the four women got to work on their grim task. Repugnant as it was, when it was done, Nyota could not keep herself from grinning with satisfaction at their first victory. Charlene caught her eye, and they high-fived. Then all four Sisters whooped in triumph.


An hour later, Captain Kirk and Spock were paged to Sickbay, where they found the two men in biobeds screaming.

"What happened, Bones?" Kirk demanded.

"Well, you won't believe it."

"Try me."

"Someone cut off their testicles and stuffed them in their mouths. I was able to save the appendages and reattach them. Whoever did it wanted to send a message."

"Did they say who?

"Nope, but you better listen to this." McCoy handed Spock a disk. "It tells the whole story."

Kirk and Spock went into McCoy's office and listened to a computerized voice.

"Captain Kirk and Commander Spock, Ensigns Chekov and Reilly have been running a prostitution ring on the ship, exploiting the female crew. They have accumulated three hundred thousand credits from their exploits. Their actions demanded compensation."

Kirk's eyes widened in shock, but Spock remained stoic, saying, "It is interesting that this operation went undiscovered for some time."

"They earned over three hundred thousand credits! ON MY SHIP!" Kirk started swearing and kicking the furniture around. The pimps had been making more profit than he, which burned Kirk. But, as always, Kirk quickly went from being mad to glad. A sinister smile spread across his face.

"I see, Captain, that this is not a problem for you."

"I see it as leverage, my old friend, and profit, as always," he said, laughing. Kirk and Spock re-entered the main Sickbay area and went over to the two recuperating men. They had been lightly sedated but were alert enough to talk to Kirk.

"Did you see vhat she did to me!" Chekov snarled, gently cradling his jewels.

A smiling Kirk inquired of Chekov: "Who would do this on MY ship?! Who would do something like this to bring down morale on MY ship?!"

"What? I don't get it?!" Reilly said, looking at Kirk in confusion.

"You two ran an illegal ring on MY ship without my knowledge and without my consent. Making credits by putting my female crew at your mercy! They should've taken more than your nuts! I should put both of you in the agonizer for what you did!"

Chekov and Reilly's eyes widened at the thought, and Reilly spoke up: "Captain, we just wanted to make a little money on the side for shore leave and stuff; we meant no harm."

Kirk turned to McCoy: "What's the damage Bones!"

McCoy looked at the two young men and chuckled: "Luckily for you two, whoever did this notified Security and saved your precious jewels. I was able to reattach them, but I recommend that you not engage in sexual activity until you're fully healed-six weeks should do it."

Kirk stopped laughing and folded his arms: "I will forget the whole thing, once you hand over those credits you earned off the crew. I have to keep morale up; what you two have been doing brings discouragement. So, how much?"

Chekov and Reilly glanced quickly at each other, and Reilly said: "One hundred twenty-five thousand credits."

Kirk snapped his fingers: "Spock, call Security and throw both these nutless men in the agonizer for forty-eight hours!"

Both men shot up from their beds holding their damaged jewels: "Okay, okay! We'll give you all of it! It's over three hundred thousand!"

"I thought that would change your tune. Also," he said, pointing his finger at both of them: "No harm is to befall any of those women you used. Not one! If I find out you touched one woman on this ship, you will lose more than just your balls, you dumba$$es! How stupid can you be?! Spock, make sure they transfer those credits!"

"Yes, Captain. And thank you, gentlemen, for generously donating your credits."

Spock looked over at the two men for any objections before tapping into their accounts with his Padd to transfer the credits.

Kirk left Sickbay and entered the turbolift with his guards. As the doors closed, they all began laughing uncontrollably at the whole event.

It wasn't long before the whole crew found out what happened to Chekov and Reilly. For the female crew, it was the best laugh ever. But, for the women, knowing they were free to roam the ship as equal crew members-and without fear-was the best part.

Christine and Running Deer were impressed with Nyota for what she did. They were aware that the women on the ship had been working in fear.

"She did a good job," Running Deer said.

Looking into her lover's eyes, Christine replied: "She sure did. That was a big problem too. Now I wonder how she will handle those vixens?"

 

End Notes:

A/N: I just want to remind my readers that the mirrorverse is a ruthless empire. There's nothing sweet about anything there. I watched "Mirror, Mirror" for the umpteenth time to observe the hierarchy and mindset of that universe. Assassination was a common thing. Enjoy!    

Chapter 6-The Vixens by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000
Summary: 
Nyota and her team executed a plan to put an end to the prostitution ring on the ship run by Ensigns Reilly and Chekov, who ended up being the laughingstock of the ship. What made matters worse is that they lost all the money they had made from the scheme. Now Nyota faced another danger...

 

See the source image    

 

The Vixens

In Captain Kirk's quarters, two women were grooming each other, Janice was brushing Marlena's long black tresses. Marlena gazed at the assortment of rings that decorated her fingers without really seeing them; Her mind was on another matter:

"The rumors about Uhura and Jim are persistent, Jan."

"I don't see why, Mar. We keep him busy. He doesn't have time for her between us and all his schemes."

"What about Boma? She dropped him right after her promotion; it isn't a coincidence. They are planning something."

Janice stopped brushing and turned Marlena around to face her: "Do you think he'll drop both of us for just her?"

"Why not?"

"Jim never does things by ones; he has us, and we are doing a great job keeping him interested in only us. We need to stick together, girl; we've got it made. There is no other captain in the fleet with two women," Janice said.

"I know. I trust you, girl. But the last time I heard of a setup like ours, they killed each other."

Janice looked into Marlena's eyes and became serious: "Listen, we have a good setup. You and I know how hard it is to find protection at all, not to mention becoming the Captain's women. Do you really think Jim is considering ditching us for Uhura?"

"You have to admit that Uhura is sexy, gorgeous, and smart. I always wondered why she never took the step to secure a relationship with Jim. She had the better opportunity. And, if not, why did Jim promote her?"

"We know that he's a womanizer. We knew that when we agreed to become his women. But he always comes back to us after playing the field."

"Yeah, you're right. But I feel threatened; she has more on us than anyone, Jan."

"I will check around for more information. Let's see if Miss High-and-Mighty has got what it takes to draw our man to her."

"I don't know what Jim sees in her anyway. She is not even Jim's type!" Marlena snarled.

"She got more tits and ass than both of us put together. Do you think Jim is changing his type?"

"Why not? She got that promotion out of the blue. She walks around like she owns the ship. Even Scotty gave her sh!t about it!"

"OK, Mar. Maybe we should pay her a visit; she is not taking our man. We've worked hard to please him. We need to protect what is ours."

"Now you're talking, Janice!"

Marlena pulled out her knife with a flourish and a sinister smile: "Maybe we can rearrange some of her assets too," she snarled, thinking of ways to carve Uhura's firm body.

"If what Marlena said is true, and Uhura is hooked on our man, then I've got a gift for her that would... would make her disappear," Janice thought to herself. She too wore a sinister smile as she continued grooming Mar's hair.


Scotty had his own plans; his need for revenge was deeply rooted in his mind and heart. He was walking down a corridor with a couple of his backup men. When he saw his target was in sight, a low snarl came out of his mouth, and he nodded toward one of the crewman, giving him the go-ahead, and turned, with the other crewman in tow, to circle around behind his target.

Nyota was unaware of the event about to unfold as she walked down the corridor; then a crewman stepped in front of her. She tried to move around him, and he stepped in front of her again, blocking her path. She drew her knife out of her thigh-high boot and eyed him, preparing to defend herself. He, too, pulled out his knife and the two of them squared off. She lashed out first, cutting the crewman across his chest. He snarled and lunged at her. She quickly dodged his cut and slashed him again in the arm. He covered the wound with his hand and stepped back. She pivoted for her next move and then felt herself being lifted off her feet.

Nyota lashed out, kicking at the crewman and throwing an elbow toward the unseen attacker behind her. She connected with the crewman's face as well as the man behind her, who let go, allowing her to fall to the floor. Then her knife was pulled from her hand and her wrist was grabbed from behind. Nyota attempted a karate move against the person behind her and was met with a slap across her face and a shove. As her body crashed against the wall, she aimed a kick toward her attacker, but it was deflected.

"Now, now, lassie! You dinna want to kick a superior officer, do ye?!" Scotty snarled with a sinister laugh. "Di' ye think I forgot how ye treated me at the last meeting? All I wanted to know is whether ye slept with the Captain, that's all."

Nyota didn't answer, she was breathing heavily while one of his henchmen pinned her against the wall with a sneer.

Scotty continued: "All I want is to... well... taste ye. But I dinna take second best or leftovers from the Captain. Then ye hurt my feelings, and that I couldn't take, ye b!tch."

He slapped her again. "That's for embarrassing me in front of the Captain."

Then Scotty waved her knife in front of her, twirling it: "Nothing to say now, ye b!tch? Maybe I'll carve ye a new face so it won't be so distracting!"

The two henchmen laughed; then suddenly one man crumbled to the ground. Scotty and the other henchman turned to see him on the floor. Nyota took the opportunity to kick the man holding her and elbowed him in the stomach. Then Scotty fell to the floor with a thud. Nyota braced herself for the next attack. She looked up to see a Vulcan standing over the two bodies; she just stared at him.

"Lieutenant Commander, are you well?"

"Where did you come from?"

"I am on assignment from Commander Spock. I noticed that you needed assistance. The odds were not in your favor; I adjusted them for you."

Nyota began to relax. She knelt to retrieve her knife from Scotty's hand. Then an idea came to her. She lifted Scotty's right hand and swiftly cut off his middle finger; blood flowed from the open wound.

"Thank you, Semek. I will surely inform Mister Spock of your service. You saved me, and I am grateful."

She held up Scotty's appendage as a trophy: "As a reminder." Then she quickly left, and Semek went to the intercom to request medical assistance.


A little while later an angry Captain Kirk entered Sickbay again, with Spock and T'Pring trailing behind his guards.

"What the f$ck is going on! Severed Body Parts Week?"

Kirk found out from Spock and his personal guard Semek that Scotty had attacked Uhura. Uhura corroborated the story and refused to reveal what she had done with Scotty's missing middle finger. Scotty was in pain and angry that his finger was missing, and was cursing Uhura for it. McCoy had him sedated enough for him to make a complaint. Nurse Chapel gave McCoy her Padd with Scotty's latest stats and stood by to observe.

"Look what that b!tch DID to me!" Scotty wailed, holding up his right hand to show the stump of the missing finger.

Kirk had steam coming from his ears; his fists were balled up, and he was breathing heavily. Kirk grabbed Scotty by his red shirt and lifted him off the biobed.

"I would have cut more than that damn finger off your arse! What were you thinking? I need her to do her job, and I need you to do yours! If she refuses to help me with these two missions, she can screw us up big time!"

"SHE CUT MY FINGER OFF, CAPTAIN! I WANT JUSTICE!" Scotty screamed.

"Justice?! I should put you in the agonizer! Three against one? How lame is that?!"

Kirk dropped him back on the bed; he swiped his hair back and glared at Scotty:

"You're not the only man that has the hots for Uhura; I'm ordering you to let it go!"

Chapel and Nurse Running Deer exchanged glances in amazement and continued to keep quiet.

Scotty glared at his captain and continued to wonder if Uhura had slept with him. "What about my finger?!"

McCoy interjected with a smile, "I could replace it with a prosthetic. I find it strange she took your... middle finger."

Scotty just glared at his mangled hand and contemplated the idea.

Kirk chuckled, "Kiss it good-bye."

Behind them stood the Vulcans, observing the whole scene. The silent wolf was grateful that Semek had done his job and saved his woman from the clutches of Mr. Scott. His anger was volcanic at the thought of her being hurt or even killed, and although he was outwardly controlled, he made no effort to rein in his emotions "I might have to kill you for touching her, Mister Scott." Spock thought Scotty was a weak man; to attack a woman three to one was below him. "Yes, I think I will have to kill you," was his thought. Spock also wondered if the two incidents were connected; he made a mental note to check into the possibility.


Meanwhile, in Nyota's quarters, four women were celebrating their victories over the past 36 hours. The clinking of four glasses rang out.

"I can't believe it!" Tina said, shaking her head. "I just can't believe I'm free!"

The four women giggled and sipped champagne to celebrate their success.

"I, for one, would be totally onboard with this 'Sisterhood' if we can do more things like this!" Charlene declared.

"I like the fact we can do it covertly and avoid detection!" Eve added.

Nyota eyed Tina and came up with an idea. "Tina, I need you to be my personal bodyguard."

Tina choked on her drink. "Me? You want me to guard you?"

"Why not?"

"First, I'm small; how can I take down those men?"

"Your size creates the illusion that you are no threat, my little sister; you will have the advantage," Nyota said. "We can train secretly to hone our combat skills and make them think twice about attacking us."

"Yes, I have some weapons that can help you too," Charlene said.

"Nyota, tell us what happened with Mister Scott," Eve said.

"It's because of him that I need a bodyguard. He got the drop on me-ME! No man on this ship has ever done that before. I thought I was untouchable under the Captain's protection. They had me cornered three to one; I could manage two. Scott was still stuck on whether I had slept with the Captain. Then, out of nowhere, Mister Spock's guard nerved-pinched two, and I took down the third. I took compensation by removing Scott's finger."

Nyota pulled out a pouch and showed them the blood-drained, shriveled finger. The women burst out laughing. "I will keep this in a jar for remembrance of our encounter."

"Wow, it was pure luck that the Vulcan happened to save you!" Charlene said.

Nyota started thinking that the Vulcan, one of Spock's men, HAD saved her. Spock had never paid her any mind.

"Yes, I think his name is Semek or something. I don't pay much attention to the Vulcans."

"Well, I would like them to be on our side if anything should happen," Eve said.

"That is something to consider, Eve, but how? What leverage could we offer?" Nyota thought aloud. "How can I convince them to join us?" Nyota looked at Tina:

"You, young lady, will report here to my quarters at 600 hours for quick training and then escort me to the bridge; once there, you will observe the bridge crew and take notes."

"Got it! Thank you, Lieutenant Commander-I won't let you down!"

 

Chapter 7- Collaboration by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: Lieutenant Commander Uhura was attacked by Mr. Scott and was saved by Semek. She cut of Scott's finger as a warning and a trophy, but Kirk's women want to question her about her intentions toward their man. The Enterprise is about to rendezvous with a ship connected to the attempted mutiny.
See the source imageSee the source image

 

Collaboration

"Captain, I have a signal from an unknown ship; they state that they are ready for the exchange," Uhura said.

Kirk sat in his chair with a determined look on his face. He was using the Enterprise as bait. He wanted to meet the man who had tried to steal his ship; a sneer formed on his face as he waited patiently.

"Captain, I have a ship warping out of space at 751 mark 30; it has the configuration of a Klingon bird of prey." Spock continued to give data: "This ship is not on the Klingon Colonial registry; I surmise this ship has been stolen."

Uhura turned to the Captain with her earpiece in place: "We are being hailed on channel 4, sir."

"Can we get a visual of their bridge, Uhura?"

"No, sir. They are blocking us; it would take me five minutes to break it!"

"Do it while we talk."

Unknown Voice: "We received your message that you want to strike a deal. What do you propose?"

Kirk chuckled: "Exchange of information for the lives of your spies."

Unknown Voice: "Spies? Your communication spoke of no spies. I see we need to renegotiate our terms."

Second Voice: "SIR! WE ARE BEING BOARDED!"

First Voice: "Sound red alert. Shoot anyone that comes through that door!"

Kirk laughed as he heard his crewmen take over the ship. A few minutes later, the sounds of phasers firing and people screaming were heard. Then Lt. DeSalle reported: "The ship is secure, Captain!"

"Good job, DeSalle! You'll get your bonus. Now check those cargo bays and start transferring the cargo to the Enterprise. And bring their captain to me!"

Kirk turned to Spock: "Mister Spock will do the honors of checking and verifying the cargo."

"Yes, Captain." Spock left his station with his Padd and went to check on the captured cargo, with T'Pring trailing behind him.

Kirk snapped his console button: "Scotty, get aboard that ship. Take what you need and check for any new gadgets."

"Yes, sir! Right away!"

Kirk sat back with his legs crossed and smiled in satisfaction at his victory as he gazed at the disabled ship on the main monitor.

"Chief Sulu, once the ship has been ransacked, put our guests on it and set it adrift."

"Yes, sir!" Sulu said, leaving to carry out his orders.

When Spock returned with the manifest from the captured ship, Kirk was pleased. It was a raiding ship that would steal and sell merchandise, which Kirk distributed among the crew for the good job they did. Kirk had to share in order to keep the crew happy and loyal; he gave extra credits to those who went the extra mile like DeSalle. Then he interrogated the ship's commander to extract from him the source of his supplies-after he spent some time in the agonizer.

Kirk informed the Empire of the smugglers' base, earning himself more praise and privileges. Then he transported the smuggler commander and his spies back to the abandoned ship, which no longer had engines or food. The Enterprise warped back to its original location and continued its course to Omicron Ceti VII to secure the planet's rich mineral deposits for the Empire. After the Enterprise had warped well out of the vicinity of the smuggler ship, it exploded. Kirk couldn't leave them free to attack his ship again.


Later, Kirk celebrated with his two women beside him in the dining hall. The smugglers had been carrying rare alcoholic spirits and other intoxicants, illegal supplies, and their favorite wines. Marlena and Janice sat on Kirk's lap with their arms wrapped around his shoulders, laughing and kissing him. His two personal guards stood alert behind him.

Spock was there as well, sipping Altairian water with T'Pring standing behind him as usual with her stoic face.

Scotty was quiet, knowing he was still on Kirk's bad side for attacking Uhura. He was still nursing the stump of his missing finger, as well as a deep hatred for her. His henchman stood behind him with a bruised eye acquired during the attack; he glared at Uhura with hatred from behind lowered eyelids.

McCoy was the second happiest at the table; he was enjoying the rare treat from the smugglers, Saurian brandy. He watched the crew celebrate their victory with a winning smile. He grabbed a yeoman by the waist as she walked by with a tray of food, and she giggled at his advances.

Even Chekov was participating in the festivities with his favorite vodka. He shot an occasional resentful glance at Tina, knowing he couldn't retaliate against her; in fact, he had to protect her because if anything should befall her, his life would be forfeit. He was trapped.

Chief of Security Sulu was in rare form. He chugged his drinks and often stared at Nyota. He too wondered if the rumors about her and Kirk were true; he was still hoping for an opportunity to engage with her.

Nyota sat with her legs crossed, leaning back in her chair and slowly sipping her drink while observing the men in front and maintaining her usual game face. Tina stood behind her quietly, remembering her duty to protect Nyota and focusing on the mission at hand.

Noticing Uhura, Kirk broke from his romancing and smiled.

"Lieutenant Commander Uhura, I give a toast to you for breaking the codes to give us control of the smuggler's ship!"

The crowd gave a hooray. Then Kirk looked at her guard stationed behind her and smiled again, raising his glass.

"I see you have a new friend; she's so small, I wonder what she can do?"

Tina came to attention and gave Kirk a thousand-yard stare, trying not to feel insulted by the comment.

Nyota swirled her drink and gave Kirk her own thousand-yard stare:

"It seems better than her last position; rumor had it that she was working for unsavory, unappreciative bosses. I think she likes her new job much better."

Chekov blushed as Kirk shot him a glare, saying, "I see what you mean."

Nyota turned to Kirk and slyly smiled: "You've heard about small packages, Captain?"

Kirk leaned back and laughed as he held his two women firmly. The both of them were sizing up Uhura and how she spoke to their man. They would still seek information on her, but the way Jim was speaking to her was not looking good. So his women intensified their efforts to return his attention to them.

"I like that, Uhura," Kirk said, before turning to Spock and lifting his goblet:

"Spock, the plan was flawless; a toast to you for making the Empire wealthier!

Spock inclined his head in acknowledgment of the compliment and then replied, "Captain, the efforts of the crew contributed greatly to our collaboration and the successful execution of our plan."

Kirk looked behind Spock to his female guard and chuckled: "Planning to get married, Spock? I see your new friend is always with you."

Spock arched a brow and said, "Her duties are none of your concern; her allegiance lies with me."

T'Pring felt insulted, knowing that all present were assuming she serviced Spock sexually-outside the sanction of marriage, which she had been promised by both families. Now she had been demoted to a bodyguard. "It must be a test," she thought, "a test that I must not fail." Although her face did not betray her, she eyed her rival with bitter enmity, mentally dismissing the little girl guarding her, who looked helpless.

Kirk was a bit offended by Spock's retort, but he knew it would be dangerous to push him too hard. The Vulcan didn't have any sense of humor. Instead, Kirk raised his glass again, giving the traditional toast: "To the Empire!"

Everyone in the room responded: "To the Empire!"


Meanwhile, as the rest of the Enterprise crew was celebrating their victory over the smugglers, the female crew were still celebrating the crushing of the prostitution ring. Many were relieved, but some couldn't believe they were actually free of forced prostitution.

In one of the ship's lounges, three women were talking about it:

"I can't believe it; I still can't believe it. I'm actually a crewman and not a slave!" Crewman Lola Sanchez said, shaking her head in disbelief

"You can say that again!" Crewman Ashley Boyle said.

"I wonder who finally gave those two scumbags the treatment? They were sickening and disgusting," Crewman Diane Polanski said.

"They made my life a living hell!" Ashley said.

Eve Brody sat back, nursing a drink while she listened to their conversation. Then she got an idea; she would need Tina to convince the women.

"Want to know who did it?"

The three women turned to Eve, and Lola spoke: "You know something, Brody?"

"Only if you're interested."

"I'm game!" Diane said excitedly.

"Me too!" Lola added.

"Count me in!" Ashley said.

"Come with me," Eve said, leading the women out the door and then to her station a few moments later. When they arrived she secured the door and said with a smile:

"I was the one who put those two scumbags in Sickbay, ending the prostitution ring," Eve said, taking full responsibility to protect the others.

"What?" the three women chorused, followed by expressions of deep gratitude.

Then one of them asked her, "What can we do to help?"

"First, you mustn't tell anyone about what I just said; I could become a target."

The three women looked at each other in agreement: "Of course not! We understand."

Then Eve explained the basics:

"The plan is to unite the women on the ship to demand equal pay for our work, plus demand respect. But mostly to make sure that we are treated well and that we have leverage with Kirk."

"How will that work?" Diane asked

"We need to be inconspicuous. Mostly, we need to look out for each other," Eve said. "We'll have each others' backs, as long as no one betrays the Empire. It's protection with no strings."

"Now that I can live with; I am always living in fear," Lola said.

"Yeah, it would be nice to sleep at night and not wonder," Diane said.

"I hear that! What do we do first, Eve?" Ashley asked.

"Retrain yourself in self-defense. I will help you. Learn everything you can in your department and learn everyone else's job as well. Study everything about their positions and the functions of this ship."

Lola looked confused and asked, "Wow, why so much?"

"Have you forgotten you're in the military? You need to know more than your peers. Now for the tough part," Eve started to say.

Folding her arms with some doubt, Ashley asked, "What's the catch?"

"No hooking up with men, at least not for now. They could be spies. If we are compromised, then we all get the agonizer."

Ashley nodded her head in agreement: "I see."

The others nodded their heads in agreement too.

"No drinking, or limit yourselves to one drink. You know what drinking does?" Eve asked.

"Yeah, you end up spilling your guts!" Ashley said, chuckling.

"Once I see how you carry out my instructions, we'll go from there. But if you see other women being abused, let me know, and we'll handle it together."

"Now that sounds like a plan!" Diane said.

"So are we all in?" Eve asked.

"Yes!" Ashley, Lola, and Diane responded.

"Starting tomorrow, you are all in the Sisterhood!


At the same time in Engineering, Lieutenants Charlene Masters and Mira Romaine were speaking quietly in Masters' office.

"How can you stand by and let that lowlife Scott steal your thunder, Charlene?!"

Charlene looked at Mira as she calculated her fuel consumption figures. "His hankering for glory will be his downfall. He's lost something already."

Mira chuckled. "You mean his finger? I loved it. Lieutenant Commander Uhura is my idol; she did me the biggest favor by doing that!"

"I found it interesting that she took his middle finger! Letting everyone know not to f$ck with her!" Charlene said.

Mira doubled over laughing, and Charlene joined her.

"Uhura is bad ss!" Mira said.

Charlene was curious to know how Mira would fit into the Sisterhood:

"So, I was wondering, Mira... We are the only women working in the Engineering department. If anything should befall our beloved Chief Engineer, what should we do?"

"As far as I'm concerned, you should be in charge. Command is not my thing; survival is. Things are bad down here. We do all the work and get none of the credit. The men down here are dogs and make us-mostly you-do all the work. Scott has you trapped in that room creating and inventing stuff, with him getting the credit. I wish I could help you."

"In fact you can," Charlene said. "How about you and I form an alliance and support each other down here."

"Yeah, why not? Nothing is working for me. I have half of the technicians down here trying to bed me, and the other half making me do their work."

"Good to hear! With my brains and your ingenuity, we can run Engineering without the men. Plus, like you said before, if anything should happen to Mister Scott, the Captain would need us more than Kyle and Brent."

"Hmm, this sounds good, Charlene! What do we do first?"

"Let's cross-train each other and then learn whatever those guys know, but do it discreetly. Then we share what we know and store the info on our secret Padds that we can access through the main computers. I can arrange them to give us instructions through hidden earpieces. Then we will be the smartest two engineers in the room."

Mira grasped the idea and smiled at the thought: "I love it! It's a deal!"

"So let's get to work and look out for each other."

 

Chapter 8-Things Never End by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000 Summary: Captain Kirk was celebrating his capture of the smuggler ship, and everyone was wondering about Uhura. Charlene Masters and Eve Brody were recruiting other female crew to train for their cause, and their plans were falling into place. Kirk did not know it, but the female crew could run his ship.See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 

Things Never End

In Chapel's quarters, two women were interacting romantically, cuddling on their bed and discussing the ship and its crew.

"What do you think about Scott, Chris?" Sharon Running Deer asked, snuggling up to her lover.

"I don't know, but things sure are interesting. I mean, Scotty had the upper hand on Uhura. She should have been dead. Scotty didn't take it well, whatever it was that happened at that meeting."

"If it wasn't for that Vulcan, she would have been dead!" Running Deer added.

"You're right! On top of that, Nyota spared Scotty's life. Interesting. She couldn't kill him because that would get the Captain really mad; Scotty is the best in the Empire." Christine thought about it and gave Nyota credit for what she had done so far.

"If you say so; he may look like the best," Running Deer huffed.

"What do you mean?"

"I've heard Masters is the unsung hero of Scotty's engineering feats!" Running Deer replied.

"Interesting. What about Reilly and Chekov?" Christine asked.

"I've got to admit, Uhura did a great job in handling the prostitution ring. In that situation, Medical was called just in time to save their genitals. Otherwise, they would have ended up with prosthetics."

The two women laughed at the thought.

Chris looked at Sharon: "We contributed to that. You know, I think we did a noble thing. The women on this ship have always been treated badly and degraded-like second-class citizens."

"Yes, I agree. What's next?" Sharon asked.

"It looks like Nyota is managing things well on her own; let's see how things play out."


Charlene Masters had invented a device that neutralized phasers and agonizers, but the weapons needed to be within the range of the device. She was in the process of broadening the range of the beam. She explained the idea to Mira Romaine, and the two were able to redesign the beam range successfully. They had become a working team with a common goal, but they kept their relationship strictly business around the crew.


Nyota had just gone off duty and sent her bodyguard, Tina Lawton, on her way. Nyota was heading to her quarters when she noticed the corridors were empty. She became uneasy and slowed her pace, checking her surroundings. She glanced around and saw not one person; her hand slowly moved to her blade.

"You're not going to attack me, are you, Nyota?"

Marlena Moreau, one of the Captain's women, emerged from behind a bulkhead down the hall and slowly started walking toward her with a confident smile on her face. Nyota moved her blade to her gold sash as she watched Marlena advance.

"Depends on how you see it, Marlena."

Marlena stopped short and eyed Nyota up and down. "It seems you've been busy lately. I noticed your handiwork with Mister Scott. I did like the fact that you kept his finger as a memento. But I'm wondering how you... managed to get your promotion," she said with a sneer.

"How did you manage to clear the corridor of the crew?" Nyota asked, feeling uneasy. She knew Marlena and Janice Rand always worked together. "Vixens."

Marlena took a deep breath, tossed her head to the side, and lazily said, "We are the Captain's women. We do have some advantages to do... and take... what we want."

Nyota looked around, still with her hand on her hip near her knife. Then the fear crept into her thoughts that she could disappear, like some of Kirk's rivals had: "Where is your friend?"

Marlena's sly smile widened: "All I want is for us to talk, just girl stuff."

Nyota eyed her and didn't like the odds, she would rather have dealt with Scotty: "Okay, talk!"

"Janice and I are curious about your relationship with Kirk; we've noticed that he has taken a liking to you for some reason."

"And you're wondering if I slept with him, right?"

"That and what your position is in his life?"

"My personal life is not your concern or business. Did you ask your man?" Nyota continued scanning her surroundings with an uneasy feeling.

Marlena slowly shook her head at Nyota's reply. "Tsk, Tsk. Not the response I was looking for; we were hoping you would inform us first. We both wonder why he would pick you anyway."

A door swished open behind Nyota to reveal Janice leaning on the door frame twirling her knife .

"We were really hoping that you would talk to us woman to woman, Nyota. You hurt our feelings."

Nyota jumped and turned with her knife ready. "Look, you two bimbos, I don't have time for this. I'm tired and want to take my bubble bath."

Both women approached with their knives drawn and Janice said, "We don't like sharing, Nyota, and you have become a threat."

"Didn't your mothers teach you about sharing? Sharing is caring!"

Nyota felt slightly relieved, knowing she wasn't going to just disappear; she would rather deal with them this way. She judged their distance and the way they held their weapons; she thought of a plan. Being Kirk's women, neither of them saw much combat, but Nyota often had to defend herself as part of a landing party. She had a huge edge in experience. She put her knife back in her boot.

Marlena lunged forward with her weapon, yelling "B TCH!"

Nyota was able to knock the knife out of Marlena's hand with a twist of her wrist and then punched her in the throat. Marlena grabbed her neck and winced in pain, falling against the wall and sliding to the ground. Janice moved faster and kicked Nyota in the stomach, just hard enough for her to lose balance. Janice maneuvered behind her and placed a chokehold on Nyota, attempting to hold the knife against her throat. Nyota bent her knees to lower herself and flipped Janice over her back; she hit the floor hard. Marlena grabbed her knife and started to get up to help her sister vixen. Nyota, breathing heavily, dragged Janice to her feet and flicked her knife against her cheek.

"Don't even THINK about it; Kirk won't find her cute anymore!" Nyota snarled at Marlena.

Janice's eyes widened at the thought, and Marlena saw her distress in her face, stopping her in her tracks. She pointed her blade at Nyota and said.

"She's bleeding!"

"That's what happens when you play with the big girls, ladies! Let's take a walk to Chapel's quarters. She can help with your boo-boos. You lead, Marlena."

Marlena walked ahead. Nyota followed her with Janice in a headlock. They traveled four doors down to Chapel's quarters, and Marlena rang her chimer. Running Deer opened the door to see a disheveled Marlena rubbing her throat and Nyota holding Janice with blood trickling down her neck.

"Christine!"

Christine appeared in the doorway and gave a slight chuckle at the sight that greeted her. She folded her arms across her chest:

"I am not surprised, not surprised at all. Nyota, you have to stop entertaining me." Christine stepped aside and let the women enter.

Nyota looked at the laughing head nurse: "Forgive me for inviting myself, but we have some injuries that need your attention. Do you mind?"

Christine turned to Running Deer: "Go get my kit, honey." Then she turned back to the guest: "So, what happened?"

Nyota released Janice and shoved her toward Marlena, who caught her as she stumbled. "It seems my relationship with Captain Kirk has been misunderstood," Nyota said snarkily. "I was... ambushed over my promotion."

"Aw, that's the rumor I've been hearing too, Uhura. Everyone is talking about it." Christine looked at the two vixens and raised a brow. "Janice, let me see to your wound before your man has a meltdown."

Running Deer gave the kit to her woman, and they both approached Janice and attended to her cut.

Marlena was still eyeing Nyota, waiting for her to answer the question. She finally snapped: "Well? What is it U-hu-ra? Are you sleeping with our man? If so, then this is not over by a long shot!"

Uhura sashayed to the desk with her hips swiveling and a devilish smile on her face, making the moment last longer. She leaned on the desk a safe distance from them and watched Christine and Sharon clean Janice's wound. Nyota twirled her knife as she watched the steam come out from both vixens' ears. She softly chuckled.

But Christine and Sharon exchanged a look of agreement. Christine turned to Nyota: "We both will join your cause. You have proven that this thing will work!"

Janice and Marlena looked at each other in puzzlement and then turned toward Uhura. Janice gently rubbed her quickly healing wound: "What... what are you talking about? What has been proven?"

Nyota folded her arms across her chest. "It depends on whether you agree to work with us. Thanks for committing, Chris."

Chris finished cleaning her equipment and wiped the blood off Janice's neck. She had used a skin regenerator to close the open wound. She looked at Janice and Marlena and chuckled.

"It was Nyota who shut down the prostitution ring on the ship and almost made Reilly and Chekov childless, dickless jerks. Nyota has made it her mission to protect all the women on the ship."

"Yes, she wants the women to have leverage with the command crew, protecting their jobs and earning a fair share of the credits," Sharon added.

"You did that? Are you trying to take over the ship or something?" Janice demanded to know.

"Oh no, that trick has already been tried. Didn't you see what happened to Stone and the others? I want leverage like everyone else," Nyota said.

Marlena looked suspicious: "Why are you telling us? We're with Kirk!"

"I'm standing here watching you lick your wounds. I bested you two when you attacked me, and it wasn't even a fair fight. Still, I think you could help us."

"Why should we? What's in it for us?" Marlena asked. "We're sitting pretty with things as they are now."

"Wake up ladies! Those bodies of yours won't stay fresh forever, no matter how many tummy tucks or liposuctions you have done. What do you think will happen to you when Kirk gets tired of you?" Chris interjected.

The vixens looked at each other and nodded in agreement: "But first, please tell us... did you sleep with our man?" Janice asked.

"I did not. I got my promotion fair and square. Kirk said if I completed the Halkan agreement[1] as planned, he would give me the promotion. Since then I've been in all kinds of trouble over it!" Nyota spat with disgust.

Christine chimed in snarkily: "Oh wow, looks like the girls are going to play nice together now. Sharon, get us something to drink, please. Ladies take a seat; we have something to celebrate."

As the women sat around the room, Marlena had more questions: "So how does this work? What part do we play?"

"First, continue as Kirk's women and don't tell him you are in the Sisterhood. Our lives depend on it. You two are in the best position to convince Kirk to give the women safety, respect, and our fair share of the credits the crew earns."

"The Sisterhood? What an interesting name?" Marlena commented.

"That's because we are the unsung heroines of this ship. We always have to fight to survive in this universe. Nothing comes easy for our gender. Ladies! You two have the most advantages of all the women on this ship. The other women are jealous of you. But you can support all of us and lift up all female crew members. We just want what's fair across the board," Nyota said.

Christine leaned back in her chair and sipped her drink: "She's right, ladies. Women in the Empire are second-class citizens. Mind you, there are a few in upper command, but they are there only with the support of powerful men. Even they have to fight to keep their posts."

Janice and Marlena sat back and stared at each other as if they could converse in silent code.

Nyota leaned forward and stared at them intensely: "I don't want Kirk or his ship! I want equal treatment and fair pay for the female crew's contributions to successful missions. You two are in the best position, with your seductive ways, to convince him to help the women on this ship."

After a pause and deep thinking on the part of the vixens:

"It's a deal; we'll help." Janice said finally.

"Now that we are one big family, I would like to get on with my love life," Christine announced. Sharon stood next to Chris and hugged her waist.

"Let me leave first; we can't meet all the time. I will set up communications to let you know what is going on, just in case we are all being watched."

"Cool, Uhura... Um, sorry for jumping you," Marlena said sheepishly.

"I've become used to it, but this outcome is so much better than the others. I'll be in touch," Nyota said.

Uhura left for her quarters, feeling proud that she had convinced Kirk's women to join her 'hood'. She had worked up a sweat from the tangle with the vixens and could hardly wait to take a long shower to wash away the fight.


Meanwhile back at Christine's place, Janice and Marlena were still talking about Uhura. Janice asked: "How did she take down Chekov and Reilly?"

Christine smiled at them: "They were drugged. The b*stards had Tina Lawton by the throat for almost a year. She had enough and asked for help."

"Those two were perverts anyway; I could never trust them." responded Janice.

"What made matters worse for them was that Kirk took all their credits, about three hundred thousand," Christine added.

The two women's mouths fell open in shock: "What?"

"Where are the credits now?" Marlena asked.

Christine rolled her eyes at them: "Are you serious? Kirk kept those credits, along with all his personal stash. "

Janice and Marlena looked at each other, acknowledging that Christine made sense.

 

End Notes:

[1] The Halkans were the alien race threatened in the TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror" (Season 2, Episode 4).    

Chapter 9-Signs of the Pon Far by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000
Summary: Nyota battled the Vixens, but afterward she was able to convince them to join the Sisterhood. She was in a constant battle to maintain her position, but her influence and the Sisterhood numbers were increasing. But there were other concerns in the wings...
See the source imageSee the source image

 

Signs of the Pon Far

While Nyota was fighting the Vixens, Semek was hampered below decks. Somehow the deck Uhura was on was blocked off by Kirk's security men, including the turbolift, which had been set to bypass that deck. It was his job to observe her interactions and render any service she needed.

"I must proceed to the next level; I am on an assignment that requires my attention."

"Sorry; the upper deck is under repairs and not accessible for the moment," Hendrick replied.

"Is Commander Spock aware of these repairs?"

Hendrick chuckled and folded his arms: "It is not Commander Spock's concern, and it's only for another 30 minutes. Find somewhere else to go."

Semek was determined, he tried the stairs and tube ladders, but they too were blocked. The best he could do was take up a position near her quarters and wait. He knew his S'haile would not be pleased to find that his chosen one was missing. The report would not be pleasant. Semek managed to remain undetected, and about 20 minutes later he observed Uhura walking to her quarters. He noticed her hair was disheveled and that her body glistened with sweat.

"The female has been in another altercation," he thought. He watched her enter her quarters and waited 15 minutes before he left his observation post. Semek would have to report that he had been unable to maintain his surveillance of the S'haile's intended mate. Semek's duty was to protect the S'haile at all costs, but Spock's fascination with the Terran female confused him. He understood T'Pring's role: she was pledged to marry and serve the S'haile, but she had failed to perform her duty. The betrothal had been intended to unite the S'chn T'gai clan and the S'oleh-nau clan-the two most powerful clans on Vulcan-but it failed due to T'Pring's infidelity. In the wake of that, S'haile Spock had chosen another-a strong Terran female who had managed to fight off multiple attacks.

Semek entered their shared suite, which combined three officers' quarters and chimed S'haile Spock's private room. The door opened to show Spock in his dimly lit room, facing the portal into space and watching the stars passing.

"S'haile Spock, I have failed you."

Spock turned his head slightly.

"She was traveling on Deck 3. In my attempt to follow discreetly behind her, Captain Kirk's men prevented me from entering the area; the deck was blocked off from all for 25.5 minutes. All alternative routes were also blocked by Kirk's men. I proceeded to wait near her quarters. She appeared 22.45 minutes later, after the blockade was lifted. I do not know where she was during that time."

"How did she appear?"

"She... she apparently has engaged in a physical altercation."

Semek saw the tense stance of his S'haile and slowly looked down toward his hand to see a stylus. He watched as the pen began to bend in Spock's grasp.

"She lives, S'haile-the female is a strong fighter!"

"After we have carried out our mission on Omicron Ceti VII, prepare to visit Lieutenant Commander Scott to punish him for his attack on Lieutenant Uhura."

"Yes, my lord."


Semek left to attend to his next duty. He went to Shath's room and rang his door chime. Shath opened the door to receive him and raised his hand in the ta'al.

"Please lock the door and sound-proof the room," Semek asked.

Semek quickly scanned the room for devices with his tricorder and found it clean. He looked Shath in the eye: "How long does he have?"

Shath raised his brow at Semek's directness: "Perhaps two months, but maybe only weeks. I am unable to give a more precise estimate due to the S'haile's half-Terran physiology. What has happened to cause you concern?"

"I saw him deform a stylus when he was informed of the condition of his intended mate."

"What is the condition of his mate?"

"She has been in another altercation. It is unknown who the assailant was. I was hindered from performing my duties. Also, the S'haile has requested that we eliminate the engineer for his attack on her."

"I will observe him more closely. If the symptoms progress, I will notify him of his condition. What of T'Pring?"

"She is serving him as ordered, but if she becomes aware of his condition, there will be a problem."

"There will be no problem. S'haile Spock has made his choice-no matter how unorthodox it may be. It is our duty to protect and serve our future Lord. Your service honors the House of S'chn T'gai. Semek, you have performed satisfactorily."

"I am grateful, Healer Shath. We have a common goal to uphold the honor of the heirs of Surak."

"Continue with your duties."

Semek bowed his head and left Shath's room. He encountered T'Pring in the central room of the Vulcans' quarters: "You have done well, T'Pring, in your service to the S'haile."

She tilted her head: "I am here to serve all the S'haile's needs."

"Continue to serve and bring honor to your family and clan, T'Pring. As well as to the Empire."

"May I ask a question, Semek?"

"Proceed."

"What is this sensation over the female Lieutenant Commander Uhura? It seems the males on this ship desire her presence. Why is this?"

"You are correct in your observation of the Lieutenant Commander. Beyond her exemplary performance of her duties as a communications officer, it seems she possesses attributes and skills that are attractive to or entertain the males on this ship."

T'Pring was taken back by his answer and was determined to inquire further.

"The males on this ship often find her physical stance and movements entertaining. Is there some significance to them?"

Just then Stonn arrived to give his report and joined the conversation:

"Significance? To what?" Stonn asked.

"T'Pring is inquiring why the males on this ship find Lieutenant Commander Uhura's physical appearance appealing." Semek replied. "There are many possible explanations that Vulcan may not perceive or understand. I have noticed that the men observe the swivel motion of her hips."

Stonn concurred: "I agree. They often pause to observe her for several moments."

Then T'Pring added: "They also seem to have an attraction to her large mammary glands. They sometimes stare at them with perspiration forming on their faces."

"Yes, I have listened to their conversations in the galley in which they state her large mammary glands are enjoyable to watch as she moves. I do not understand the significance of it; the sole purpose of mammary glands is to produce milk for newborn children, am I correct?" Stonn asked.

Semek realized that the S'haile would not likely be pleased to find them talking about his mate in this manner.

"I have no answer to your questions, but I have a duty to perform. Stonn, the S'haile awaits your report." Semek bowed and left the confusing conversation.

But T'Pring had a purpose; she had continued to seek out the S'haile. Her orders were clear: she must forge an alliance with Spock's clan. How could she correct this mistake? She needed a plan. She turned toward her space to meditate and think of a plan.

"T'Pring, must you continue to ignore me?" Stonn asked softly.

"There is no hope for us, Stonn. I have failed my family. I must regain my honor-their honor-to survive. Success in that relies on the S'haile."

T'Pring turned and left before he could answer. There was no use. Her only hope was that Spock would go into pon farr and they would mate. Only that could guarantee her position. Then she would be powerful and have her family's full support. Her only choice was to leave behind the man who wanted her but could offer her no future.


Meanwhile, a quiet man stood alone in his dimly lit room, thinking of the one woman who haunted his increasingly vivid dreams. If he planned correctly he would be mated to her by his choice. But there were so many stumbling blocks between them. "Nyota Uhura, what happened to you? Who dares to touch you? I will tear them limb from limb, crush them with my bare hands! How can I protect you if you will not let me near you, let me touch you? Nyota , my craving for you grows stronger each day. Others desire you; how can I keep them at bay? You must be mine-and mine alone! I want to mind-meld with you to become one flesh and mind. You have no idea how I have longed for you! But one day, my beloved, one day you will surrender to me."

Spock sat at his desk; he was aware that his need for Nyota was growing stronger. At that moment it was a flame burning in his heart; it cooled when he thought about Nyota. But he could sense that a time (THE time!) was coming when he would lose his logic and succumb to its primitive power. He must prepare. His chimer rang. He stood and faced the window, and then permitted Stonn to enter:

"Report."

"The Captain has maintained his daily routine." Stonn said. "I have observed no change in his actions. But..."

Spock's head tilted in the dim light: "Continue."

"His two mates, I've observed, gave orders to Captain Kirk's men to block off certain areas of Deck 3. It was intentional; I estimate the deck was closed off for 35.2 minutes. Kirk's men stated that the deck was undergoing repairs, but the orders did not come from Captain Kirk-they came from his women."

"Your report was efficient; you may leave."

"I am here to serve, S'haile Spock," Stonn replied, before bowing his head and leaving.

Spock put the information together and deduced that the two females-Janice Rand and Marlena Moreau-had attacked Uhura. "They must have surmised that Nyota was in a sexual relationship with Kirk, and Kirk has never denied the accusation. Kirk caused the females to attack my mate-knowing Nyota, with her fighting skills, had the advantage." Spock leaned back in his chair, and pressed his forefingers together. "Indeed! Nyota is a fierce warrior; she will make a great mate to rule beside me."

"Time, Time, my beloved Nyota, just Time," Spock growled in his rich deep voice. Vulcans were a patient lot, and Spock had it for her.

He turned to the computer to check on her well-being. Spock-as well as Semek, his trusted aide-scanned her quarters regularly to check on her security. The computer reported her safe as long as she did not leave her quarters. He would be able to meditate and rest during the night.

Now Spock turned his thoughts toward how to take out Mr. Scott for attacking her. He was aware that Lt. Masters was also an accomplished engineer. She could replace him if he turned up missing. It had to be neat and clean so that Kirk would take his loss as collateral damage. Mr. Scott had not only confessed an attraction for her, he also wanted to harm her for embarrassing him in front of the Captain and the other officers.

Sulu was also on Spock's list of males who had shown too much interest in his mate. Sulu had been quiet lately; perhaps his debacle with the attempted hijacking of the ship had made him more cautious, Spock speculated.

But then there was Kirk, who had neither confirmed nor denied that he was sexually involved with Nyota. But he did declare his feelings for her in Sickbay, most challengingly. "Why?" Spock wondered. "He has an ulterior motive," he concluded. Then Spock formulated a theory: "Distraction! Distraction from what? Kirk has another plan that he is hiding from me! I must find out if it involves me." Spock's Vulcan contingent would be not enough to enable him to prevail if Kirk tried to double-cross him. He would need more loyal men. But where would he find them? Spock realized that he would be in danger once Kirk executed his plan. And he was extremely vulnerable in his current state.

 

Chapter 10-The Mystery Meeting  by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

See the source imageBeta Reader: Jsilver2000

Summary: T'Pring was still trying to figure out how to get Spock to mate with her, but Spock's heart lay elsewhere. Spock was planning to get rid of Scotty for attacking Nyota, his intended mate. He had also discovered that Kirk's women had attacked Uhura, but he was unsure of how to proceed in that matter.
See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 

The Mystery Meeting

The Enterprise was two days from Omicron Ceti VII, and the negotiation team was ready to bargain for the rights to the newfound dilithium deposits. Kirk knew this would be a big deal-if he were able to retrieve the dilithium, it would make him more powerful and it would keep him from being sent to engage with the Klingons. The Empire would see him as a more valuable asset than a mere successful warrior officer in the fleet. His prestige would increase, enabling him to ascend to a higher position, even if it meant taking out any admirals who weren't happy about his advancement.

In the meantime, Nyota was unaware that she is being followed by Semek, but she somehow sensed she was being watched. She made sure to always have her weapons at hand.

She called a meeting on her specially adjusted communicator; she sent Tina to Marlena and Janice, and then to Christine Chapel and Running Deer in Sickbay, to tell them to meet in Sickbay. Masters and Brody were already waiting for them at the meeting location on one of the lower decks.

Marlena and Janice were in a good mood, now that they had decided to join the Sisterhood. They had reexamined their odds of retaining their status as Kirk's women and realized their positions were precarious. Chapel and Running Deer had seen the advantages of joining too-having leverage in their department and throughout the ship. They realized they didn't have to do all the grunt work and never receive recognition for their hard work.

Nyota and Tina walked down the corridor toward Sickbay like queens on a mission. Tina had a satchel over her shoulder and hugged it close to her body. When they entered, they were greeted by the other women.

"Hello, ladies," Nyota said. She looked at Chapel: "Is the coast clear?"

"Yes, nobody's here but us, but I wouldn't feel safe here for too long. One of McCoy's flunkies might pop in."

Nyota smiled at them: "No worries."

She turned to Tina and the others and explained how the new communicators worked: "These are modified communicators; the signals are encrypted and they have shields on them so no one can detect us talking to each other. I will take your old ones and adjust them."

The four women looked at each other in amazement while Tina collected their old Empire communicators and exchanged each for one of Nyota's upgraded models.

"Now flip them open and touch the orange button," Nyota said, smiling as she watched them: "Now, ladies, we are going to take a little trip, I'll see you there!"

The women looked at each other in wonder, and then touched the orange buttons on their new communicators. Running Deer and Marlena dematerialized first.

Chapel raised a brow: "Impressive!"

Then Janice and Chapel dematerialized, followed by Nyota and Tina.

The women were all together in a storage area on a lower deck, where Masters and Brody had been waiting for them. Brody had changed the secluded area into a small living space in case someone needed to hide.

"How did you do that?" Janice asked.

"It's Masters' little secret; she's the mastermind behind this new intraship transporter device," Brody said.

"Hello again, ladies. Welcome to the Sisterhood!" Nyota said.

"Everyone has their new communicators, so we're ready to go!" Tina said.

"Well, ladies, since we all know each other, let's get down to business," Nyota said.

Masters reported first: "I recruited Lieutenant Mira Romaine; she's onboard. The two of us are cross-training for each other's jobs. We are also training to handle the stations in Auxiliary Control on deck six. Remember, we are the only two women assigned down there. We would need a couple more women to make it secure."

"I can help, Lt. Commander Uhura!" Tina interjected.

Nyota looked at her new bodyguard and smiled: "I need you to stick by me, but if you want to moonlight, it's up to you."

Tina turned to Masters: "If you need me, I'm willing to help. My previous 'job'-before Lt. Commander Uhura rescued-me was prostitution."

Charlene eyed her closely: "OK, kid, but only when Uhura doesn't need ya. And thanks!"

Eve spoke up: "I have recruited three women from the lower decks who were also being abused. They signed up with no trouble, and they are already doing extra training with me."

"Do they know about me?" Nyota asked.

"No, they think it's my idea."

"Good job! Ask them if they want to work in Engineering," Nyota said, smiling with satisfaction.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I don't think it will be a problem." Eve made a note on her Padd.

"Yes, I can give them private training modules that they can access in their quarters," Masters added.

Nyota folded her arms and looked at Chapel and Running Deer: "Well, ladies, we are in the recruiting stage right now; everyone and everything can be of help. What can you offer, Chapel?"

"Interesting, I find your organization more and more fun," Chapel said with a smile. "The biggest group of women on the Enterprise are female nurses; Running Deer and I won't have a problem recruiting them."

"Yes, we have twenty-five female nurses attached to Sickbay," Running Deer agreed.

Nyota's eyes widened at the thought of adding so many members to the Sisterhood. Her heart jumped at all the possibilities.

Then Marlena chimed in: "I work in the Science department with five other women; I can recruit them. They are always complaining about being treated unfairly."

"I work with fifteen female yeomen; I don't think there would be a problem recruiting them either," Janice added.

Nyota leaned back against the wall and looked at her Sisterhood, thinking about all its networks. If she could just keep them loyal and true, they would have a great deal of leverage against Kirk and his crew.

"You know what did it for me, Uhura? The way we handled Chekov and Reilly-that was the turning point for me and the others to feel liberated," Eve said.

The women chuckled about how the prostitution ring had been taken down.

"Okay, ladies! Secrecy is the key at this point-no men can be trusted. We need to get the upper hand first. Do you all agree?"

They all nodded and said yes.

"We've covered most of the departments on the ship, with Security being the exception," Nyota said.

"I can train the yeomen to act as security," Janice said, "but it would be tough going up against Sulu and his men. He runs his department strictly and keeps his men at a high level of readiness."

"Then we need a plan to deal with them. How can we get rid of their phasers?" Nyota asked.

Masters stepped up with a grin, holding a small device: "Glad you asked! Mira and I have improved the device that I've been working on." Charlene gave Tina a phaser and pressed a button on the device: "Fire the phaser, Tina."

Tina was reluctant at first, so Nyota gave her a nod to proceed. She aimed the phaser at the wall, and it didn't work.

Nyota was fascinated, examining the phaser: "This is great; it shuts off the whole power pack! Does it work over long distances?"

"Yes, with this hooked into the main computer banks, I can render any weapon in the armory useless. This small one I have here is good for about a thousand feet."

"Good, that is our weapon of last resort. Great job Charlene! You have increased our safety factor by a hundred percent," Nyota said. "Now for the reason we are here: The mission on Omicron Ceti VII is a big credit bag. If Kirk gets the rights to those minerals, he will gain more power and move up in rank. The Empire will give him any position he wants. According to the geologist's report, there are rich seams of dilithium ready to be harvested. It will make Kirk one of the richest men in the galaxy. My gut tells me that once he has that planet, the rest of us will become expendable-because we know too much. We will be loose ends. Somehow, we need to attain control of the mother lode before he does, or it will be the end of us."

Christine shifted her hip and then said snarkily: "I think you should wait on trying to steal that prize."

Nyota leaned back against the wall and folded her arms: "Why is that?"

"First, you don't have enough crew to pull it off, or at least you don't have enough trained crew. And where are you going to hide the stuff once you get it?"

Nyota cast a glance at Eve but addressed Christine: "I have the shipment covered, but you're right about the manpower. I will delay confiscating the shipment as long as I can, but you ladies need to recruit the extra female crew we need."

"How are you going to hide it?" Running Deer asked.

"Don't worry about that. It's important that some things remain hidden so that one person can't rat out the others. Plus, if interrogated, they would be telling the truth that they don't know, so they won't be caught in a lie. It would also protect the other women," Nyota said.

"The thing is, Kirk has dreams of grandeur," Janice said. "He has his eye on Admiral Komack's position and then Fleet Admiral Nimitz's position."

"I can see that," Nyota said. "Then he would be co-ruling with the Empire with the galaxy at his feet."

Charlene smacked her hands together: "The bastard!"

"Kirk has always loved power; it lets him sleep nights," Marlena said.

"Remember, everyone is expendable, unless you have a purpose," Running Deer said.

"That's why we need leverage, ladies. And this mission can get it for us," Nyota said. "We don't have much time; we need all the intel from all departments. I'll have the planet's communications down; I have to make sure that they are not cheating Kirk."

Marlena laughed: "Nobody cheats Kirk!"

The rest of them laughed.

"Okay, ladies: The last item on our meeting agenda is to get all the women on the ship on our side," Nyota said. "It's a win-win. We'll be unstoppable. We will have leverage in all departments. We're strong if we stick together. If you can't reach me, reach out to the person next to you. You're the leaders of your groups and can decide how they will be run. But you answer to me in meetings like this. We don't need to challenge each other for any position; I'll take care of that! We need to trust each other! Are you all in?"

The women nodded their heads in agreement.

"This calls for a celebration!'' Eve announced. She opened a cabinet, pulled out a bottle of wine, and held it up.

"You're my kind of girl, Eve!" Christine said.

They passed out cups and got ready to drink.

Nyota looked around at her new leaders-her own personal crew-and could not stop smiling: "To the Sisterhood!"

"TO THE SISTERHOOD!"


Meanwhile near Sickbay, Semek was patrolling, waiting for Uhura to emerge. He finally stepped into the Sickbay lobby and found it empty. He looked around and could not find a single nurse or doctor. Then Stonn entered Sickbay and found Semek looking around. They stared at each other in confusion:

"Where did they go?"

 

Chapter 11-Missing in Action by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilvermoonfireSummary: Nyota had held a successful meeting with her leadership team, and they were all onboard. The best part was that no one knew where they were meeting, as they could move around the ship undetected. Charlene had come up with another invention, this one aimed at disarming Sulu's Security team. This chapter presents the Vulcans' point of view.
See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 

Missing in Action

Semek observed Uhura and her personal guard exit her quarters and head for the turbolift alone. His tricorder registered their destination when the turbolift stopped at deck 5. He made a note that the younger female had a bag over her shoulder and then he too traveled to the same deck.

Semek was one of the few Vulcans who had free range of the ship; no one, except Kirk or Spock themselves, could question him about his purpose or whereabouts. He blended in with the crew with an ease that had taken him years to achieve. Commander Spock had advised him that if the crew encountered him on a daily basis, they would feel less suspicious. The S'haile was correct; many crew members would salute him, considering him part of the main bridge crew. So when Commander Spock ordered him to shadow Uhura, it was perceived that he was just a member of the bridge crew/Science department attending to his duties.

Semek had developed strong respect for the Lieutenant Commander; her knowledge of languages and codes were great assets, not to mention her computer skill rating, which rivaled Spock's own. Her small size had not hindered her ability to defend herself successfully on multiple occasions. And her demeanor was a mirror of most Vulcans'-she typically showed a neutral expression, but she displayed her emotions to her advantage when she felt it necessary to make her point understood or to underscore her determination. She seemed to choose those occasions with something akin to... logic. Semek was becoming fascinated with this Terran female; he was beginning to comprehend Spock's attraction to the woman.

Semek also wondered if the S'chn T'gai clan would approve of such a union. Traditionally, a Terran female would never receive any consideration. Spock's father, Sarek, had somehow managed it, and his offspring with the Terran Lady Amanda was considered a full Vulcan and was now heir apparent to his father's position in the clan hierarchy. But Spock was determined that Uhura would be his mate; despite his growing appreciation of her qualities, Semek wondered if the S'haile's plans were at all logical.

When he reached deck 5, he saw Uhura and her personal guard entering Sickbay and wondered whether she was ill. He took a position behind a bulkhead, documented the time and place, and waited for her to reappear. When his internal clock registered that 15 minutes had passed, with no one entering or leaving, Semek left his position to investigate. He was aware that Uhura had a tendency to find herself in physical altercations and wanted to make certain that her safety was not in jeopardy.

A couple moments later, Stonn casually walked up the corridor with his eyes shifting to and fro. Stonn was generally tasked with observing the Captain, but recently-since the physical altercation with Uhura-the Captain's two females had been acting in an unusual manner. Spock had been wondering if there were some connection, so he had Stonn switch his focus to the two females. Stonn entered Sickbay as well.


The first thing Semek noticed was the silence; there were no doctors or nurses on duty, which was strange; someone was always there. He stretched out his senses, trying to detect the presence of anyone, but the silence went on. He walked quietly to McCoy's office and opened the door to nothing; although the lights were dim, his vision was clear: no one was there. Then he and Stonn saw each other at the same moment. Stonn turned to speak, but Semek motioned to him to remain quiet. He gave him another hand signal, ordering him to search methodically; they checked the storage areas, offices, labs, and closets. No one was there. The females were nowhere to be found. Semek used his tricorder to scan the whole department and found no life signs besides Stonn's and his own. "Where could they have gone?" he wondered.

Stonn returned and tilted his head as he too wondered where the women had gone. Stonn spoke softly: "Where could they have gone, Lieutenant?"

"Unknown. Did you see anyone leave or enter?"

"No, they could not have gotten past me. The S'haile will be most displeased." Stonn was nervous for a Vulcan; he did not want to fail Spock.

"Then we shall wait outside Sickbay in the hope that they will return here."

Stonn asked again: "How could they have left?"

Stonn took one look at Semek and saw in his eyes that he did not wish to discuss the subject further. Stonn bowed his head and went down the corridor to his previous hiding place, while Semek went back to his. They watched the crew go by the Sickbay doors, but no one entered or left.

"It is strange how the females disappeared," Semek thought. He pulled out a schematic of the Enterprise and examined the floor plans of the medical office carefully, seeing no other exits. His confusion increased about 25 minutes later when Kirk's women emerged from Sickbay, laughing and hugging each other, and blended into the corridor of people. Semek knew Stonn would follow them.

About five minutes later, Uhura and her personal guard exited Sickbay too. Uhura was wearing her usual neutral face, indicating that she had not been in an altercation this time, which Semek was relieved to see. The two females went to the turbolift, and Semek was able to follow them back to Uhura's quarters, where she entered and stayed for the rest of the night with her guard.


Sometime later during the night, both Stonn and Semek were in Spock's suite reporting:

"S'haile, I followed Lieutenant Commander Uhura at my usual safe distance from her quarters to Sickbay," Semek said. "When she did not leave Sickbay promptly, I became concerned and followed her in, but I found no one there."

"S'haile, just moments before Lieutenant Commander Uhura entered Sickbay, I observed the Captain's women enter Sickbay. When I entered Sickbay to verify their location, no one was there." Reported Stonn.

Spock spoke probingly: "Not even a nurse?"

Stonn responded: "No, my Lord!"

"Then they were hiding!"

"I waited ten minutes before entering and found no one; I searched the entire area."

"They were hiding; you have failed me for the last time, Stonn!"

"I swear, my Lord, they were not there! We searched supply closets, offices, bathrooms. No one was there, my Lord!"

Semek used his Padd to access his report project it on one of the monitors on the wall.

"S'haile, I pulled up the Enterprise floor plans and reviewed them. Stonn and I checked each of the areas that might hide a person."

"A secret panel or side door?"

"I verified that there are none. Nothing was out of place, just the females."

Spock began pacing, thinking about how the women managed to disappear, and it led to one conclusion: "They were transported; if they were transported it would leave a signature trail."

"Computer!"

The computer responded with a deep male voice: "Working."

"Has there been any transporter activity within the past four hours on the ship?"

"Negative."

"Any intra-ship transport within the past four hours?"

"Negative," replied the computer.

Spock tilted his head: "When used, a transporter leaves residual ionization in the air, which should have alerted Security. If they are able to perform intra-ship transport without setting off alarms, they must be camouflaging or dispersing the ionization trails. Impressive."

Spock began pacing again, still considering how the women pulled it off.

Semek continued with his report: "At 20:35 hours, they left Sickbay and returned to Lieutenant Commander Uhura's quarters, where they stayed."

"The Captain's women also returned to their quarters," Stonn added.

"S'haile, I have investigated the vents, closets, any access that would lead to an exit. Nothing," Semek stated.

"How did she appear?"

"No change," Semek replied.

"Same with the Captain's women," Stonn added.

"How was their demeanor?"

"Content, S'haile," Semek reported.

"They have made amends and are now working together. It is the only conclusion," Spock thought. He turned to his men:

"You have done well, but we need to discover the mechanism they used to transport out, since none of us can get close to them without drawing suspicion. You will pick up where you left off tomorrow."

Stonn let out a breath he hadn't been aware he was holding.

The men left Spock alone to think about the woman who had consumed his every waking moment-as well as his dreams-for some time. He sat at his computer and tapped a button to reveal the heart of his desire. Nyota Uhura's face filled the screen, Spock slowly took in her features while his fingers caressed her face.

"T'nash-ve, T'nash-ve! [Mine, mine!]," Spock murmured as he closed his eyes and the image of Nyota remained in his mind.

Spock took a deep breath and focused on the task at hand: discovering how the women had disappeared from Sickbay-and where they went. Already ideas, a theory, and more questions were swirling in his head.

First: "Someone has infiltrated the computer to prevent it from registering the use of the transporter or the ionization trails it creates."

Second: "Who would have the knowledge and skill to alter the computer without being detected?"

Third: "Why would the females disappear without a trace? Where would they go?"

"They are definitely striving for secrecy; they did not wish to be followed. Are they aware of Stonn and Semek's attempts to trail them?" he wondered.

Spock clicked a few buttons and ordered the main bank computer to run a self-diagnostic. A moment later a beep came over his intercom:

Spock spoke firmly: "Yes, Mr. Sulu?"

"Yes, Mr. Spock. I've noticed that the main computer banks are offline."

"On my orders, Mr. Sulu."

"I am aware of that, Sir. But I have to notify the Captain that they are offline, and he'll want to know why."

Spock was annoyed at being questioned: "As First Officer I am authorized to conduct routine checks of any equipment on the ship at any time. Have I made myself understood, Mr. Sulu?"

Sulu paused before answering: "Yes, Mr. Spock."

Spock snapped the intercom off and leaned back in his chair, trying to find peace. His personal chimer buzzed. He was not in the mood to talk, but he needed to maintain order with his people and himself.

"Come."

The female who had betrayed him entered his room. He looked at T'Pring, waiting for her to talk.

T'Pring tried to sound seductive: "S'haile, I request a moment of your time."

The door closed behind her: "I would like to know your intentions with regard to me. Our marriage was arranged with the intent of joining together two of the most powerful families on Vulcan. Do you not wish to accomplish this union of our families?"

"Yes, I am still interested... in the idea."

"You have not... have not shown interest in me to make this possible. I was sent here to accommodate all your needs, S'haile." T'Pring moved closer to Spock, reaching out a hand to touch his shoulder.

"I am aware of your responsibilities to your family, as well as my responsibilities to mine. What do you want?"

"I want you to be my bondmate, as our families agreed," she said, sliding her hand down his chest.

Spock grabbed her hand to stop it from moving further. He felt her warmth; yes, she desired him. But he did not desire her.

"Have you forgotten your indiscretion?"

"I would like to; it would be easier if you did not remind me of it frequently. I know one day your Time will come, Spock. I will be here for you as promised. I will bond with you as promised. That has not changed."

"You foresee us together, T'Pring. I am... moved. But I require loyalty, trust, and... that my future bondmate is not compromised in any way."

T'Pring's lips pinched together, and she removed her hand from Spock as though she had touched a hot poker.

"I shall retire; thank you for a stimulating conversation, Spock."

T'Pring left Spock, feeling singed by the encounter. She pressed her hands tightly together in front of her as she left, her mind spinning with the revelation that Spock had one female in mind-Lt. Commander Uhura. She needed to formulate a plan to deal with the Terran beauty who had taken her man.

 

Chapter 12-Omicron Ceti VII Mission by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Semek and Stonn gave Spock their report of the missing women from Sickbay; they couldn't figure out how the women had disappeared. Spock's love for Nyota continued to grow along with signs of his approaching Ponn-Farr. Will he be able to maintain control?

 

See the source image

 

 

Omicron Ceti VII Mission

The Enterprise is orbiting the planet Omicron Ceti VII, Kirk sitting in his command chair with a big smile on his face, licking his lips in anticipation of the prize waiting for him below. The purplish green planet had so much enriched in dilithium crystal and beryllium, Kirk is practically dancing in his seat.

The purplish green planet of Omicron Ceti VII shown on the Enterprise's viewscreen as the ship orbited the planet. Kirk sat in his command chair, licking his lips in anticipation of the prize that awaited below. Enriched dilithuium and beryllium. He knows the people are mild, like the Haulkins, just showing a little of what the Empire could do to them if they resisted would make them fall at his feet. Then, he could aim for a bigger target, Empire Fleet headquarters. This mission would guarantee his promotion or he would take out Komack, whichever came first, his place is next to the Emperor commanding his fleet.

Kirk already sent four shuttlecraft full of security guards and geologists to designated locations near the settlement. Led by Sulu and Scotty, all they had to do was wait for a signal from Kirk.

The landing party consisted of Kirk, Uhura, McCoy and geologist D'Amato. Uhura had already practiced her part to make sure negotiations would go smoothly. Most importantly, she was to make sure they were telling the truth.

Paplin had been successfully hiding his people from the Empire for decades, he knew how ruthless the Empire was, but the population had grown and keeping everyone hidden was a daily chore. It was fate that an ore ship was spotted leaving his planet, he was secretly selling the precious stone to smugglers. Now he's at the mercy of the most ruthless captain in the fleet, he had no choice but to cooperate or die.

Kirk wanted to find out if Paplin would tell the truth and test his theory.

"How long have you been mining dilithium?"

"We actually don't mine it, we consider them worthless stones laying around the ground," Paplin said with his head held high.

Kirk tilted his head and glared at Paplin before looking at Uhura with the translator in her hand.

"He's lying."

"I agree with Uhura captain," added McCoy.

Uhura used her keen hearing and the universal translator to monitor stresses in Paplin's voice, while McCoy used his tricorder to register Paplin's increasing pulse and elevated breathing.

Kirk slowly approached Paplin and gently placed his arm around his shoulder.

"I understand you care a lot about your people, I understand. I feel the same about my crew, we would do almost anything to save our people. You giving us the dilithium, that would save them."

"We don't have it, we never did. Please tell the Empire we don't have it."

Kirk gave a wicked chuckle before he sharply turned Paplin towards his crew by his shoulder.

"It is sad that you say that, you're telling me that my crew is not doing their job. That they are lying to me, and the mineral is not on this planet. It's not nice to say that Paplin, you have no heart for your people if you're keeping such information from me."

Kirk just shook his head, and pulled out his agonizer, placing it over Paplin's upper shoulder. He screamed and fell to the ground, writhing in pain, Kirk kicked him in the back while cursing. The others watched as the event unfolded. Kirk chuckled at the man's state, kneeling down to remove the device.

"Should you reconsider your answer now?" he smirked.

Paplin lay in a fetal position, breathing hard he had prepared himself for this. He knew the Empire would torture him for the dithilum, he told his people he would sacrifice his life to protect them and the mineral.

"I can not give what I don't have, captain!"

Kirk looked into his face and a sinister smile formed. "I understand and I'm sorry to have trouble you, do you forgive me?"

Paplin looked into his eyes and knew he was lying, it was another ploy, and he couldn't answer as fear crept into his mind.

Kirk stood up and walked to Uhura, "Contact Spock."

She flipped her communicator open and paged Commander Spock. Kirk spoke, "Mr. Spock, Paplin says there are no dilithium crystals down here, only scattered stones."

"Interesting Captain, Lt. D'Amato just indicated that a large seam of the crystal, with accompanying mining facilities, is 1.25 km from you."

"Can you verify that?"

"Yes Captain, Geologist D'Amato has the coordinates as we speak and will guide you to the exact location if you wish."

Kirk shook his head. "Tsk tsk, that my friend was not a good answer, now we don't have trust. If I don't have trust... then I have no use for you."

Kirk waved McCoy over, he opened up his medical kit and retrieved a hypo. He walked towards Kirk with a smile, McCoy could be diabolical. The drug of choice for today would dry poor Paplin up from the inside. Desiccating his internal organs causing them to shut down, then McCoy keep him alive just to see him squirm. He would often use people as guinea pigs, just to see the results. McCoy knelt down, ready to administer the shot, while the guards stood over him with their phasers pointed at Paplin. Paplin was willing to die for his people.

Kirk just smiled down at him, "That is just one of your mines, we need the others. You're smuggling cargo across the galaxy, so where is the rest?"

Paplin only closed his eyes and wondered how long he could hold out, but he had to save his people, they must remain safe. He held his head down and waited for doom to come. As long as his people were safe.

McCoy looked at Kirk for the signal and Kirk slowly nodded 'yes'. McCoy was aiming for his arm, about to inject his newest drug.

"Captain, may I have a word with Paplin?"

Everyone turned to Uhura, as if she had crushed their favorite toy. Kirk gave her a snarl for interrupting his kill. Uhura stared them all down. Then Kirk thought about it and stepped back, waving at the others to give her room. McCoy looked disappointed before he ground his teeth and glared at Uhura.

She strutted across the ground and knelt next to Paplin, knowing her idea would be more acceptable than what Kirk was doing. She looked into his eyes and spoke to him in his language.

"Paplin, I see where you are coming don't like the Empire, many planets don't. This is the universe we live in, do you agree?"

Paplin slowly nodded his head.

"I want you to think of this solar system, this planet, the people on this planet. The ISS Enterprise is well known, well respected, and they get what they want. We are here on a mission, a mission for dilithium crystals, the mainstay of my Empire. They want it. I'm going to help you before McCoy gives you his cocktail potion that will make you wish for death."

Uhura got closer to his ear and almost whispered.

"I will ask the captain to let you live, you will need to live to bury the people that were killed by us, because you refused the Empire their rights. You will be left alone on this planet with all those bodies for you to bury By. Your. Self. So? What do you say and give us those mines."

Paplin thought of the idea, it scared him more. His people were all dead-dead in the deep caverns because of the stones that the Empire wanted. A race, extinct because of a mineral, could he live with himself if he was the only survivor of a massacre. Sweat dripped from his brow, his lips trembled at the thought. He was ready to sacrifice himself, but not his people.

"Okay, okay Kirk you win, you. Win."

Uhura stood up and walked back next to D'Amato who looked at her in shock. While Kirk and McCoy could only smile, then Paplin gave them the information. Mission Accomplished.

Kirk turned to Paplin and sneered at his guards. "Kill him for lying to me!"


Hours later, laid between two sleeping women, Kirk didn't know what to think or say, Uhura had pulled it off. The more he thought about it, the more he was convinced that Nyota would be a good woman to keep at his side. She would be his negotiator, communication officer, and lover. He imagined himself as admiral with Nyota hanging off his arm, both of them could reign together. How could he offer her that in such a way that she would agree to it?

Not realizing that Kirk wants to make her his, Nyota lay in her bed alone, with a winning smile on her face. Kirk pulled it off again, with a ton of dilithium crystal stored on the ship's dock. "It was a perfect plan, it will work, now when should we make our move?" Nyota thought.

Meanwhile, Spock was sitting in the dim light, thinking about the same thing that had been haunting him for the last three years. What was once a tiny flame has morphed into the size of a small campfire for Nyota Uhura. The mission is complete, Kirk has his precious gems, the Empire has an endless supply of conveniently accessible dilithium. Spock sat up when he heard his chimer and let Semek enter, who stood silent and waited.

"Semek, speak your peace."

Semek walked to Spock and stood before him,slowly looking into Spock's eyes, he saw the flames stirring. Semek knelt and bowed.

"S'haile, I hope that I have served you well."

"Semek, you have served me well, what are your thoughts?"

"S'haile Spock, I beg for forgiveness, I see the fire in your eyes. I am here to serve."

Spock sat quietly for a moment and processed his friend's words. "He knows"

"How long have you known?"

" Approximately one week Spock, I have come to ask you to release the request to extinguish Lt. Commander Scott. It will draw attention to your condition, which is a private matter."

"I see your logic, and I agree. It's just. That. It's hard to control."

"I am aware and I will protect your bondmate Spock, you have chosen her. When she becomes your wife, I will pledge to protect her as well, as will Healer Shath."

"Then we must prepare for my.."

Spock's voice trailed off, the thought of his 'Time' coming sooner than he had expected a discomfiting distraction. Each time a male approaches Nyota, to touch her, to breathe her in, his fire grows. Even being near her made the flames glow, it was expediting his loss of control. It took every ounce of his strength to sit in the command chair during the Omicron mission, flexing his hands to stay in control of his rising emotions. Should T'Pring sense the rising opportunity, if she sensed him begin to slip, what would she do? Would he take her during his full blown Pon-Farr? Then his fate would be sealed, trapped and doomed for eternity. But the beast is not interested in T'Pring, it didn't move or growl for her, it is only for Nyota that he shows his fiery eyes. He burned for her, he could only mate with her, Spock realized that. But how long can he maintain his composure? He looked at his long time friend and was grateful for him. Spock's eyes softened.

"I am grateful to Healer Shath and to you. Our families have endured much turmoil since the Empire rose. We will unite once more, old friend, your guidance has again saved me from illogical thoughts and decisions. Go, you need rest and sustenance."

Semek bowed to his longtime friend and left to get rest before another round of monitoring, and losing, Uhura. He too wondered how the women managed to be so elusive. Semek needed first to report to Shath about Spock's ongoing condition.

 

Chapter 13-Mission Accomplished by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Uhura saved the mission, getting Kirk his dilithium to smuggle and hide, making Kirk realize that Uhura was more than an asset to his plans for glory. Spock is exhibiting early signs of Pon-farr and Semek has sworn his support of him and his future wife.


Mission Accomplished

Janice and Marlena noticed Kirk had been different since returning from the planet. He seemed distracted during their lovemaking. They surmised that Kirk was up to something. They were aware of the extra, secret, shipment of dilithium that he had kept for himself for bartering. Once in a while Kirk would mumbles in his sleep, his dreams revealing his intentions. The women maintained their cover, stroking Kirk's ego to keep in his good graces. Ever since joining the Sisterhood the Vixens have a different view of themselves, Kirk and their lifestyle.

The following day, Kirk called for a senior staff meeting that consisted of:

Kirk

Spock

McCoy

Sulu

Uhura

Scotty

Kirk was happy with the turn of events on Omicron Ceti. He caught a smuggler who had tried to steal his ship and the deal of the century in dilithium crystals for the Empire. For acquiring the mining rights on Omicron Ceti, the Empire had commended Kirk and granted him shore leave on any planet of his choosing. This deal will earn Kirk more favor in the Empire. Of course, Kirk had other, loftier, plans.

McCoy lifted his drink towards Jim. "Well Jim, this calls for a celebration! You got the mother lode!"

Kirk chuckled and looked at Nyota, "It almost didn't happen, well it would have taken longer, but Uhura gets the credit. She saved us the long hours of interrogations."

"And me from testing out my new drug, I wanted to see it work, Uhura." stated McCoy who was also laughing at her " Ma'am, you stole my thunder!"

"Aye, I wanted to try out my new invention. The underground crusher would have burrowed through the dirt to get their encampment." Scotty snarled at her.

"You still can, you should've stayed behind and used it!" Nyota said slyly with a mocking tone. "By the way, how is that finger of yours?"

Scotty slammed his drink down, and growled at her, "BIT H, I've not forgotten whatcha did to me!"

"Enough! Both of YOU! We are here to celebrate our new found wealth. I have news from the Imperial Empire, we have been awarded shore leave because of our hard work. I want all of you to arrange the leave in each of your departments so the ship will be covered."

Kirk turned to Chief Sulu. "Sulu, I want coverage on this ship when the crew disembarks. Where we are going is a little wild."

Sulu responded, "Where would that be Captain?"

Kirk looked around and chuckled, taking a sip of his drink,

" Wrigley's Pleasure Planet, I haven't decided how long we'll be staying. I don't want to lose the crew to their debauchery. I have to check with my women, I need to keep them entertained."

Sulu cracked a sinister smile, rare since the attempted ship coup, he'd been waiting for a break, "I'll have the personnel ready for you Captain."

The only one who hadn't spoken sat quietly in fear. Fear that his on-going condition would be exposed. The less he spoke the more safety from her, he felt proud that his woman had used logic to obtain the crystal. Even though their leader was sacrificed, she had saved a planet. The Empire got their mineral, and Kirk had taken his share of hidden stash. Kirk's greed has exploded, he made sure that everyone had a share to keep them at bay. What Kirk doesn't know is that Vulcan has more unspoken shares hidden from the Empire. Neither Kirk, nor the Empire, has any idea of what's lurking in their midst.

"Spock! You haven't said anything, what is your view on shore leave?"

Spock looked up at Kirk, "Much needed rest for the crew, it would enforce morale Captain."

"Just like I thought. What's your feedback on the Omicron mission?"

Spock leaned back in his chair, Kirk wanted praise now, "As you predicted, Paplin was willing to sacrifice himself instead of his people, your plan was well executed, Captain."

"It wouldn't have worked without our girl here, what Uhura did was excellent. Never thought that she would make the mission easier to execute."

Giving Nyota an intense stare, Kirk licked his lips in lust. It didn't go unnoticed by the rest, especially Spock whose eyes burned with hate towards his display of open desire.

Nyota felt the tension in the room, she hated being the center of attention. She had one comfort, Kirk's Vixens have an understanding with her.

"So many compliments from such esteemed people, you make it like I corralled a nebula or something. We all have shares in this and now, Kirk, you have enough to take your foxes to celebrate your wealth."

With a leering smile, Sulu added, "It seems that Uhura has more 'assets' then we imagined."

Nyota stood up, the testosterones in the room was too much for her to bear. "It seems that I have done too much for the crew and commanders."

With Kirk continuously keeping his attention on her, Nyota was glad to leave the men's club, she was upset as it was.

Tina met her at the door, "Everything okay Mistress?"

Nyota looked at Tina when she heard the new title, she liked Tina. She had come a long way in such a short time. Her heart was in protecting her, it moved Nyota a little.. just a little, to have a friendship with someone.

"Well as it could be, when there are men involved. The Captain is making friendly overtures at me and I couldn't take it."

"Mistress, you are a very beautiful, intelligent woman. Who wouldn't be attracted to you?"

Nyota wanted to smile, but didn't dare. Being nice is not part of this universe. She looked down the hall and saw Semek and T'Pring waiting for Spock. The other end held the captain's guards. When she looked at T'Pring her eyes smoldered like she wanted to attack her. Nyota glanced up and down at her and continued on to her quarters. Once they were out of ear shot, Nyota told Tina,

" Notify the team to meet me in my quarters in 25 minutes."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Lt. Commander Uhura."

Nyota and Tina stopped in their tracks and turned towards the source of the low, stern voice behind them. Nyota watched Spock approach her, and noticed the intensity of his eyes for the first time. It was like they wanted to burrow through her. Behind him stood Semek and T'Pring, but T'Pring's gaze had changed, she looked like she hated her for some unknown reason.

"Commander Spock, how can I be of service?" Nyota shifted her hip out, then placed her hands on her hips.

Tina stood inches from her, her hands poised where she could reach her weapons. Spock and the others took note of her stance. Spock raised his hand in salute and glanced at the young yeoman who was willing to risk her life on Nyota's behalf. He was impressed.

"Congratulations are in order for your conduct and services on the mission. I have made note of your contribution in my report to the Empire."

"Thank you Commander Spock, all in the name of our Empire."

Spock arched a brow and folded his arms behind himself, and then glanced at the young woman beside her; he didn't want to end the conversation. If he could only touch her, form a simple mind link to sense her thoughts. If only?

"Miss Uhura, Lt. T'Pring could provide substantial training to your personal guard in our Vulcan technique of self defense.. called Sus Manah. If you wish."

T'Pring gave a low hiss that only Semek and Spock could hear.

Nyota was taken back, nobody ever offered anything for free. "How much?"

Spock arched his brow again. "How much?"

"Yes Mr. Spock, how much do I owe you for this..gift?"

"Miss Uhura, an opportunity has been presented to you, if you do not wish it, then I will continue on with my duties."

Spock turned around was in the process of walking away when,

"I will take your offer Mr. Spock."

He turned his shoulder and glanced at the two women. With his arms behind his back he acknowledged acceptance by tilting his head and left.

Nyota continued to stare at the tall, dark eyed, mysterious Vulcan commander.

"That man is so intense, he always intimidates me with his looks," said Tina.

Nyota couldn't figure it out, Spock was his own presence, and not to be played with. Kirk had a secret weapon that could make a person disappear that put fear in a person. While Spock, with his intense eyes and demeanor, inspired a different kind of fear.

"Yeah, Vulcanians have that effect on a person."

The women continued to Uhura's quarters to gather the Sisterhood.

A few moments later, the Sisterhood's co-leaders of Charlene and Eve had gathered in Nyota's quarters. Eve projected the containers of dilithium on the wall, shaking her head.

"Wow, look at all those precious credits, sitting in the cargo bay."

"Guarded by his best men too. What is he going to do with it?" asked Charlene.

Nyota sat on her chaise, looking at the shipment. "Knowing Kirk, he is going to deposit it in his secret stash accounts."

Eve typing in her padd said, "According to the Imperial Empire, we have shore leave for hitting the motherlode on Omicron Ceti."

"Ladies, Kirk has stash accounts in different quadrants. With the Empire giving him unlimited leave, he will surely hit each one. All we need is one or two of those containers as leverage to make our bargain. With the technology we have, he wouldn't know who he was dealing with."

"Yeah, but he is going to have a cow once he finds out that part of his shipment is gone. On top of that we better be prepared for the backlash from it." said Charlene.

"Ladies, that's where I come in. You won't be exposed, and I guarantee you that if I'm placed in the agonizer, he still won't find it."

Tina spoke up with a concerned look, "But Miss Uhura, if you.. I mean.. If something happens to you then...?"

Nyota looked at the three of them, "Then you three decide how the dilithium will be distributed among the Sisterhood and get off this ship!"

Tina gave a worried look while Eve and Charlene both nodded in agreement.

Being a leader had its drawbacks, Nyota knew she had to be the sacrifice,

"Then it's settled, now tell me what you have, Eve."

Eve changed the projected image to a blueprint of the ship. "It will be difficult to hide all those containers, but if we took a portion small enough that it would go unnoticed for a while, I can hide them safely in the empty space of the double interior walls."

Charlene starts with a smile, "My job is to conceal it. What I have invented would make it appear it's gone. But in reality, it's right in front of them in plain sight. Once we get it behind the walls, I make sure that the dilithium containers won't be detected. They'll go nuts trying to find it."

Eve smiled at Charlene, picturing the scene, and they both looked at Nyota. "Now it's up to you to tell us when."

Nyota leaned back on her chaise with a deep smile.

"I know Kirk is heading to Wrigley's Pleasure Planet, he has a deposit bank there. Just be ready to execute about that time."

"Then I need to get the space ready," said Eve.

"I need to test the gadget to make sure it works," chimed Charlene.

"Ok Sisters, make it work!"

Charlene and Eve materialized back to their location.

Tina stood next to Uhura and smiled at her, "Wow Mistress, what a plan!"

"Yes, little one, what a plan." Nyota said with a satisfied smile.

 

Chapter 14-Alternate Plans by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Kirk has been commended for his handling of Omicron Ceti and given shore leave, giving him the opportunity to move forward with his personal plans. Spock has given Uhura the opportunity to help train Tina in self-defense.

 

See the source imageSee the source image

 

 

Alternate Plans

Spock left Nyota and her personal guard, quietly riding the turbo with Semek and T'Pring. He tightly clasped his hands behind him, but his breathing had become deep long rasps. Semek knew what had happened and was ready to receive any orders that would come once they reached his quarters. The doors opened and Spock's long stride took him quickly to his personal suites, with only the sounds of their boots hitting the corridor floor.

Once assured of privacy, Spock turned to T'Pring with fire in his eyes,

"T'Pring have you lost all form of decorum?"

T'Pring glared and spoke softly, "Clarify S'haile?"

"Your conduct in the corridor."

T'Pring paused and thought carefully, she raised her eyes to meet Spock's, "I have no desire to instruct the Terran female."

"Are you purposely disobeying my request?"

"No S'haile, it is not necessary to instruct the child."

"Since when did my request become your decision, have you forgotten why you are here?"

"I have not S'haile, have you?"

"You dare speak to question me?"

"I am here to serve and bond with the S'haile, the S'haile's desires lie elsewhere."

Spock stepped closer to her,observing that they almost touched chest to chest, and said in a low deep voice,

"Then honor me by serving me without question or disrespect."

T'Pring pursed her lips, the man she was assigned to marry continued not to desire her.

"As you wish S'haile"

She bowed her head in respect and left for her quarters next door.

Stonn and Falor walked in and gave their updates,

"The females have remained in their quarters S'haile, there is no change," reported Stonn.

"The captain returned to his quarters after the celebration in the conference room S'haile," reported Falor.

Spock bowed his head and left for his private room with Semek behind him. "You are released from surveillance," Semek told Stonn and Falor.

He secured the door behind them. "S'haile-Spock you must regulate yourself."

Spock quickly turned to his friend, "I am aware of my condition, I don't need reminders. I still possess all my faculties. T'Pring had no right to disrespect Miss Uhura and her guard, She has no effect on my katra, therefore I extended my services where they could best be utilized."

"I agree Spock, remember the two factions on Vulcan, and your father. There must be peace on Vulcan for us to survive, her clan could cause disruption if you are not joined."

"I am aware of my responsibilities. My joining to T'Pring will not solve the division. I have other options Semek, I am asking you to trust me."

"I have pledged to protect you and guide you. I will continue to do so, my friend."

"I am grateful for your pledge and sacrifice. How is your betrothed?"

"She waits for me, I am honored that her family accepted our bonding pledge."

Spock admired his friend's future. There was no political motivation in his bonding, he has had to wait too long for such a relationship. He could have it, he will have it. Spock's katra betrayed him, it latched on to a female of its choice. There is no turning back, he knows the price for such a joining. He melted in her presence, listening to her logic, and it pierced his heart that he couldn't touch her.

Spock slowly sat at his desk and motioned to Semek, "We have other matters that concern us. The large shipment on board. I believe Kirk will deposit it in one of his many accounts, he knows not to leave all his eggs in one basket."

"Will he not give you your due credit commander?"

"Yes, he will, I am not concerned about our percentage, more so of his next steps. I believe Kirk wants some form of promotion, this line of credit would buy off certain alliances."

"Ahh yes, that would benefit him and his ranking."

"Then our concern will be the new captain of the Enterprise?"


Meanwhile, an angry Vulcan woman has a bleak future if she can't convince Spock to mate with her. She recently received a message from Vulcan, it was estimated that Spock's Time would occur in the near future. They couldn't give an exact date, but there may be hope.

She sat on her bed and reviewed the coded message from her sister. She promptly reconsidered her action in the corridor with the Terran females, especially Uhura. T'Pring gave her credit for her mission on Omicron Ceti, she used logic to cause the planet to fall as easily as it did. But to stand behind Spock while he engaged with her was too much.

The insult of being offered up to teach the child pretending to be her bodyguard was worse. With this new information, T'Pring must change her demeanor around Spock when it comes to Uhura. Her new mission must be to stay by Spock as much as possible to look for the signs of Pon Farr. "I must act accordingly to be accepted by the S'haile, I must show favor in his eyes," she thought to herself. Once they were bonded and mated, she would deal with her family for putting her in this position. When she had learn that Spock was part Terran, and how some Vulcanian felt about the Human Imperial Empire, she had felt insulted to even be considered for such a bond. But his family came from power, land and prestige, they were a warring clan. They fought with power, her family wanted a part of that. So their marriage was arranged against her protest, her knowing or blessing, they had given her an ultimatum. Her place in society would be determined by her future mate. They had worked against her - that caused her to rebel into the arms of Stonn. The consequence of her folly, her family honor is at stake as well as their political power. But something changed, she now sees Spock through a different lens, how he commands the ship, how the Terrans bow and salute to him. Spock represents his clan with power. She saw the leverage his position grants him and desired more than before. If he could only forget her failure to see what the plan really was.

"I must maintain logic in my quest for Spock. I am the only logical choice and I must demonstrate that I am most agreeable."

T'Pring stood up and looked in her closet, preparing for the next day. She was on a mission to win back what she had ignored in the beginning. To become Spock's Wife.


Kirk sat at his desk in his quarters on his private computer. He was organizing his loot, planning distribution among those who participated on the mission. His mind is racing, with the biggest haul of credits to date. He's careful, suspicious of anyone who could be aware of his plans, including his two vixens. "Maybe it's time for them to move on? I can throw them out now, they know too much and could give the next man too many of my ideas. For now they stay."

Even now Kirk regrets that they know about the 'Tantalus field', but he often changes the code, without them knowing.

His one regret now is Uhura. If he could lure her with Janice and Marlena maybe she too would want to be part of his club. If he could do that, his ranking position would increase. The idea of being flanked by three women with different talents entertained him. Not only did he want Nyota's talents, but her body. His body flushed at the thought of her muscular legs encasing him. "I've got to have her, I could really use.." his thoughts trailed off as his lust rose and he had to stand up. He quickly took off his clothes, freeing his erection as he walked into his spacious shower to try to cool down.

"Why didn't you tell me you want a shower darling, I'll help you with that."

Kirk turned to see Janice standing naked too, with her flowing blonde hair past her shoulders, Kirk smiled he could always find instant action.

"Come here baby, take care of daddy."

While they had sex in the shower, Kirk came up with his plan to use his women to get Uhura to join them.

A few hours later, Kirk lay with his women on either side of him.

"Ladies, how would you feel if we added another friend to our family?"

"We wouldn't like it Jim, at least I won't," said Marlena, rubbing her hand up and down his chest.

Janice snuggled closer and moaned, "Why do we need another girl with us baby?"

"I have a plan for her to be my agent or a negotiator when I powwow with the big guys."

Then Marlena asked, "Do we have to share our bed?"

Kirk paused and sighed, "I would like to, she is different."

"Is she an Orion or something?" ask Janice "Is green your thing now honey?"

"No, she is on the ship, you wouldn't have to go far."

Both women sat up, exposing their naked bodies, looking down at their captain. Both glared down at him and started shooting dagger eyes at him.

"Are you planning on replacing us?" snapped Marlena

"NO, I'm expanding my horizon like I told you. You two are my main women, no one can replace you." Kirk purred at them.

"Do you know how hard it is to share you Jim! We care about you, we sacrificed for you!" snapped Janice.

Janice and Marlena looked at each other and voiced the same question, "Who is it?"

Kirk knew they wouldn't take it well, but he needed Uhura on his side, for more than one reason. He sat up and leaned against the headboard, pulling his women up with him and holding them close to him.

"I need this woman, she is part of the master plan. It is your job, ladies, to recruit her. I don't want anything else, if you still want to be a part of me and that plan. Then I need Uhura to join us. That's your assignment, get her for me. I want her now! Do. You. Understand. Me?"

Both naked women wrenched out of his embrace and stood up to stare at him. Then Janice and Marlena both marched out of the bedroom, into the bathroom and locked the door. They turned on the shower, as a sound barrier, and looked at each other smiling.

They covered their mouths, and started laughing. They couldn't believe what was happening, if it wasn't for the sisterhood they would have killed Uhura. But now- they laughed for 10 minutes.

"I can't believe it!" said Marlena.

"Me, too. Marlena, we are going to recruit Nyota," giggled Janice.

"Now we really can share secrets."

They continued laughing at the idea.

 

Chapter 15-The Proposition by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

 

Beta Reader: Jsilver2000


Summary: Kirk had designs to work Nyota into his master plan with the help of his women, unknowingly handing his power to the Sisterhood. T'Pring had come to the realization that she needed to find a better way to attract Spock before he went into pon farr.

 

See the source image

 

 

The Proposition

A little while later, Janice and Marlena were getting ready for duty. They had come up with a plan to satisfy Kirk's greed and desire for Uhura. Kirk was sitting on the bed, pulling on his boots, when he looked up to see his women staring at him:

"Ladies, are we on the same page about my request?"

Marlena leaned on one hip and said, "Baby, you know we would do anything for you. You treat us well. We are the Captain's women; we hope that we have done well in your eyes."

Kirk smiled and chuckled: " You two are the best! Your service to me is not in question; I just want her to join our little family. I need loyal people with ideas around me. I want Uhura on my side when we execute my plan, and I need the two of you to secure her."

Janice spoke up: "What if she doesn't want to be in our family? Why don't you use your daddy charms on her?"

Kirk stood up and chuckled again: "Baby, I will use my charms on her. I'll make her an offer that will make her consider being one of my women. I need you two to persuade her."

"I don't like the idea-maybe she's better in bed?" Marlena said.

Kirk reached out and touched her cheek, looking soulfully into her eyes: "We all benefit from this union, baby; we all get something. I have provided for you, and I will continue to take what is mine. No captain in the fleet can match how I provide for you both. So take care of daddy's request: tell her the benefits of being a member of our family. Now I've got to go to work."

He smoothly drew in both his women, one in each arm, and gave each a cheek kiss while patting them on their backsides. Then he left for the bridge.

They waited a moment to make sure Kirk had gone. Janice secured the door while Marlena pulled out one of the Sisterhood's coded communicators:

"Good morning, Nyota!"

"Good morning, Marlena! What do you need?"

"We need to talk. Could you meet us in the mess hall at twelve hundred hours?"

"I could break away. What's up?"

"We'll tell you when we see you."

"Do we need privacy?"

Marlena giggled, shaking her head: "NO, we need to be SEEN; we'll tell you then."

Then she flipped her communicator closed and smiled at Janice. Janice whispered to Marlena, "Those credits are starting to look good, right?"

Marlena rolled her eyes: "Kirk is too much; he's so greedy and needy too! Come on, let's go to work."

The women grabbed each other's arms and left to go to their stations. In the distance as they traveled down the busy corridor, two of Kirk's private guards trailed them, followed by Stonn further back.


Meanwhile on the bridge, Uhura was puzzled by the conversation with Marlena, but she took her station and went straight to work with daily reports from the Empire. The Emperor was happy with the results of the mission and was sending two cruisers to patrol near the planet and protect the new treasure. The Emperor had personally commended Kirk for his handling of the situation, adding to his medal count and checking off prerequisites for another promotion.

Once they arrived at Wrigley's Pleasure Planet, Kirk would take his women straight to the resort. Uhura smiled. She wished could enjoy the erotic pleasure planet, where anyone could live out their fantasies and have their secret desires fulfilled, regardless of how explicit they might be. It was always recommended that crew members travel in threes for safety. Why were they headed there? The planet was known as a black market for almost anything. Some of Kirk's secret trading partners and accounts were located there. The Enterprise would be stationed there for at least 3 days, giving the crew some high-quality R&R, which they didn't mind. But only the strong survive shore leave there.

Kirk was sitting in his command chair reviewing his orders and crew performance, and other daily reports. Every now and then he would glance at his next target, Uhura. He slowly got up and moved around the bridge, pretending to casually check in with his crew. He started at engineering and did some small chit-chatting about the engineers and environmental controls, and then he approached Sulu about his department. But he glared at Chekov, who quickly bowed his head. He stared at the back of Spock's head, and glanced at his guard Semek, who was giving data to Spock. Then he slowly strolled to the communications station and stood next to Uhura. She looked up at the Captain and gave him her famous no-nonsense stare:

"Do you need something, Captain?"

He smirked and licked his lips: "Oh no; just checking in with my bridge crew."

She didn't like the sound of that; he never approached unless he had a job for her. Her defenses went up and she leaned back in her chair: "Am I okay?"

He leaned closer to her: "Better than okay, Uhura! You are a woman of exceptional talent and skills, and I want to explore your... off-duty ones."

Nyota chuckled and looked at him: "That sounds like a date or something."

"It is; I am requesting your presence in the Captain's suite."

"Sorry, Captain, you know my rules about, ahem, dating commanders. It's a large negative for me. I hope you don't mind." Nyota said in a sultry voice as she turned back to her work.

Kirk started to respond when he was interrupted: "It's..."

"Excuse me, Captain. Your latest communication from the Imperial Empire: they are requesting a private account of the mission."

Kirk quickly turned to Spock, who was standing next to him. He hadn't heard him approach. He scowled at Spock for interrupting his conversation.

"Couldn't it wait?" Kirk snapped.

"That, Sir, is entirely up to you. You are the Captain of the Enterprise. Usually any messages from the Empire require a rapid response."

"I'll take it in my quarters."

"As you wish, Captain," Spock said, bowing his head and returning to his station.

Kirk tugged on the bottom of his tunic and winked at Nyota before leaving with his guards to respond to the Empire's message.

Nyota was relieved that he had gone. Kirk had invited her to his suite, and he didn't seem to want to take no for an answer. That could mean only one thing, and it roiled Uhura's stomach to even think about it. She was grateful that Spock had interfered when he did. Nyota wondered what was going on with Kirk trying to ask her out. " I wonder if this has to do with Marlena's request to meet with me."

Nyota returned to work, unaware that some of the crew had overheard their conversation.

Sulu's point of view

Sulu, for one, was ready to spit nails. Kirk had just put moves on the woman he'd been pining for years-YEARS! The steam was pouring out of his ears: "Being the Captain gives him power to have any woman on the ship. He's the only man that has two-count 'em-two Captain's women." Plus, Sulu had hatred for Uhura too. He ran his finger along the long scar that trailed down his face. "The b$tch almost gave me another scar to match the one I got in battle for my position. Uhura is so hard to f$ck, or even please! Rumors of her lovemaking are legend; one night with her and a guy is hooked. But I'll never know what it's like to be with her; she won't even let me touch her without the threat of being stabbed or ending up dickless. The woman is ruthless but still smoking hot." But his hatred for Kirk just grew, because Kirk had hit on her: "Will she respond to his advances? Nyota, you have teased me one time too many! When is it my turn? If Kirk taps that before me, I will have to challenge him for his position!" Sulu went back to work, nursing a double grudge.

Spock's point of view

Sulu's torment was nothing compared to what Spock was going through. While Kirk was making his rounds on the bridge, Spock and Semek took note of his approach to Nyota. Then hearing clearly that he Kirk had propositioned her, Spock was beside himself; killing the Captain was definitely an option. Spock had needed to perform a quick steadying meditation and touch his psy points to keep from exploding. His Time was approaching more quickly than he had thought: "He wants her; Kirk desires something that is not his! Nyota is MINE!"

Spock's attention quickly shifted back to Nyota: "Clearly my overtures have not been noticed. Time is running out for her, but it is doing so more quickly for me. Kirk needs a distraction." Spock glared at them as Kirk spoke to Nyota. Spock was content when she refused his advances. "Her conduct to discourage Kirk is acceptable; I am pleased."

Spock quickly tapped into his console to retrieve the latest communication from the Empire relating to the Omicron mission. After using the Empire as a cover to purposely interrupt Kirk's attempt to proposition Nyota, Spock watched with satisfaction as the Captain left the bridge. Nyota was safe from Kirk but not from himself.

T'Pring's point of view

T'Pring stood by and observed the whole transaction; she wanted to intervene but was kept in check by Semek, who subtly conveyed to her that it was not a good idea to intercept Spock. T'Pring had difficulty controlling her competing emotions of anger, jealousy, and frustration. She was peeved at Semek, who always defended Spock and interfered with any attempts to harm or push Uhura away from him. She took a deep breath and went back to her position.


A few hours later, Nyota was in the mess hall waiting for the vixens. She sent her guard, Tina, to eat lunch separately. Nyota watched Janice and Marlena prance into the mess hall with big smiles.

"What is up with those two? Why are they so happy? They are so weird," Nyota said to herself.

The two women greeted her and sat down next to her:

"Hey, Uhura, how was your shift?" Janice asked knowingly.

Nyota looked back and forth between them in puzzlement: "Same as usual. Okay, what's going on?"

"Janice and I have been assigned to recruit you as another of Kirk's women."

Nyota steeled herself: "I knew he wanted me, but I figured it would be a one-night stand to satisfy his curiosity. Now they're telling me he wants me to join his harem?" "What the f$ck? Is he crazy? I'm not going to be a part of that!"

Janice smiled and reached for her hands across the table: "Just listen. I think it's a great idea."

Nyota looked at her like she was crazy: "I really hate sharing; you two can keep him. I'm totally uninterested. I have this rule to NEVER sleep or make side deals with my commanders. Wait a minute-Kirk came on to me earlier-he asked me to come to his quarters!"

The Captain's women laughed, and Janice said: "Jim-baby just can't wait to get you into his bed."

"But listen, Uhura, it's a win-win. Just think-you'll be privy to all his secrets, well most of them. Just work your sexy charms, and he'll tell everything without asking, Marlena added.

"She's right: not only protection, but you get all the perks of being his woman. But you can just string him along and don't commit-just keep him hanging, saying you'll think about it," Janice said.

"Plus it makes you untouchable," Marlena said.

Nyota listened to the crazy story, thinking it might make some sense; it would get her closer to Kirk's secrets. She looked at her two sisters and smiled: "I'm starting to like this idea; tell me more."

Janice continued: "You probably will be watched from now on, so be careful where you go."

"So why are you here?"

"We know we have protection; they follow us. They see us talking to you and will report back to Kirk that we are doing our job in trying to recruit you," Marlena said.

"Yep, you continue to say no to Kirk but make him think you're considering his offer, bat your eyes at him and drag the whole thing out. He will still have us work on recruiting you-until you get what you need," Janice said, referring to Kirk's secrets.

"Okay, let me think about this, and I'll get back to you. I've gotta go," Nyota said, starting to get up.

Marlena shook her head, grabbed her arm, and pulled her back down into her seat.

"Nope; stay here and finish your lunch. Kirk knows you're here and we're talking to you. So you're excused."

Nyota stayed, shook her head and finished her extended lunch, laughing along with the vixens.

 

Chapter 16-The Dinner with James Kirk by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

See the source imageBeta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Uhura couldn't believe that Kirk sent his vixens to encourage her to join their women's sex club. Nyota heard Janice and Marlena's idea to create a front in liking Kirk to get to her main mission, equal leverage.

 

 

The Dinner with James Kirk

Nyota couldn't believe that Kirk was making moves on her, she didn't even want a man in her life right now because of the 'Sisterhood'. She avoided his open flirtations on the bridge and his invitations to dinner. She carefully rebuffed his attempts to stroke her shoulders, gently diverting his hand, and every now and then she would catch Spock staring at her or Kirk with intense eyes. She couldn't figure that out either, hopefully it was not interfering with her code against being involved with her commanders. Even Sulu was sending death glares her way, knowing Kirk had made more headway towards her conquest than him. He could only stare into the main monitor as Chekov chuckled at the scene. The cycle of Uhura's avoidance and Kirk's following annoyance went on for days, each time he pressured his women to be more persistent in their attempts to secure Uhura. It gave them an excuse to just hang out with Uhura.

In the meantime, Nyota received reports from Eve that she had recruited more women to the cause, as had Chapel in the nursing staff. Marlena recruited all of the women in the science division, and Janice all the female yeomen. These recruits accounted for all the women on the ship that believed in her cause and could learn how to manage the sudden surge of equal treatment. Nyota set aside time to readjust everyone's communicators, to ensure important information could be passed on discreetly, especially concerning the dilithium shipment.

Some of the women took note of the changes of the guards and documented those dates and times. They reported the movements of the men and their daily routines; who they slept with, the exchange of credits in the gaming hall or any other form of leverage. They all swore allegiance to the Sisterhood and looked out for each other. None of them knew they were under the command of Uhura, only that they answered to the person that recruited them. The morale of the female crew members increased, and the men had took notice of their resistance to rugged behavior. The men were more excited than usual for Wrigley's planet, it offered them far more than the ship.

The vixens sent Nyota a signal that they wanted to meet before going to sick bay to hide and transport to Nyota's quarters.

"Okay ladies, what is going on now with loverboy?"

Marlena informed her, "Kirk wants you to escort him to Wrigley's and he wants you to have dinner with him there."

"Yeah, he's getting impatient that you've been dodging him," added Janice.

Marlena leaned in, "If you down to the planet with him, he's definitely going to expect sex with you. I recommend that you do the dinner here before we get to the planet."

"If that's what you want, Jim baby is suffering for you Nyota, he's stopped spanking us." giggled Janice.

Nyota rolled her eyes: "I. Don't . Even. Want. Him. I'll do the dinner for goodness sake."

Janice smiled at Nyota and snarkily said, "We know you don't want him Nyota, he needs you for his master plan. But you know Jim baby, he gets what he wants."

"We won't be mad if you do sleep with him, who could resist daddy's bedroom charms." Marlena said sweetly.

Nyota shook her head slowly, "I know everything about Kirk's escapades, and I've had my share of so-called lovers. I don't want or need another one."

"So, let us give you the FYI to do when you go," said Janice.

The women informed her of all the things Kirk would try to do to get her in his bed. Nyota shook her head, that men had tried to trick her, but she thanked them and sent them back to sickbay.


One day out from Wrigley's Nyota agreed to have dinner with Kirk after he asked her on the bridge in front of the crew. Tension on the bridge increased almost exponentially after that.

Nyota set the rules for Kirk and he agreed:

that it would be in the crewmen's lounge

that her personal guard was to be nearby

that she would set the time.

Nyota wore a yellow print halter top, African choker, and large hooped golden earrings. Her midriff was exposed between her halter top and a long maxi print skirt with a thigh-high slit. She wore garters to hide her knives.

Even Tina got dressed up, wearing an off the shoulder gown, with a gold pin, and a slit up the sides of the skirt to readily access her knives in her garter. She added a jeweled a belt to hold her phaser at her waist. The young woman sparkled in her dress, she admired Uhura and would do anything to protect her.

Nyota and Tina approached the lounge where two guards waited, they both stared at the women's attire lasciviously. They stood up straight for the captain's newest woman. Kirk stepped out and licked his lips, then he saw her guard and smirked.

"Nyota you look lovely as usual."

Kirk was dressed in a silk navy blue tunic that opened in the front to reveal his clean, muscled chest. He led her inside the dimly lit room where the dinner table was set and soft music played. Tina stayed outside with Kirk's guards, ignoring their stares and letting them know without words she wasn't intimidated by their size.

"Nice Captain"

"It's Jim... unless we can come up with another name for each other. I would call you... Cinnamon." Kirk took her hand and kissed her knuckles and moaned.

"Too bad these arrangements were not in the privacy of my quarters. It would've been more romantic."

Nyota slowly removed her hand from his and giggled, "How..sweet, let's eat." She walked to the nice table setting.

They sat and ate, while a male crewman served them, and they conversed about the previous missions that were successful. After the meal was served the crewman was dismissed.

"Now, for the main course of this dinner with the most beautiful woman aboard my ship, what must I do for you to have a relationship with me Nyota?"

"What you have been offering has been one sided, I'm giving up my freedom and personal rights."

"I'm offering an increase in your credits, full protections and a lavish lifestyle. Didn't my ladies explain that to you?",cooed Kirk.

"Of course, they informed me of all of the fringe benefits that you have to offer, it's just not my style." Nyota slowly started to get up, she was ready to leave.

Kirk got up too, and took her hand, leading her to the portal. He held her firmly in place by her waist when she attempted to move out of his space.

"Cinnamon, what do you want? Tell me I can get it for you. Just say yes to my proposal, be my negotiator-but mostly my lover."

"Kirk.."

"Jim,"he whispered into her ear, kissing the lobe.

"I want to be fair, I've had lovers before and they didn't work out. I would be hurt if that happened to us."

"It won't once you're the captain's woman, you will always be his woman."

"But.. Jim I have a problem about.. sharing, I'm not that good."

His hands ran up and down her naked midriff, feeling her soft, warm brown skin.

"So soft and beautiful, I can help you make up your mind. What can I do to convince you?"

"How.. about sharing something of yours?"

Kirk kissed her neck, his hands moving down her back, hips and moaned.

"What do you want?"

"How about those credits from Chekov and Rielly?"

Kirk stopped kissing, and stepped back to look at her. "What about them?"

"I was thinking, as part of a new relationship, you could give the credits to those women who were abused?"

Kirk tilted his head and folded his arms across his chest, "Why would I do that? Those two ran a prostitution ring on my ship and I didn't receive a percentage."

Nyota stood and spoke firmly, "But if the women were used and abused it should be given back to them."

Kirk had a problem separating from his credits, even if he wasn't the one to earn them. He needed all forms of credit for his agenda.

"Why are you concerned about the female crew?"

"Because I am female and part of the crew!"

"No deal." Kirk said firmly, stepping back, and pulling down his tunic.

Nyota had expected that answer, that's why she'd aske. Kirk would've never departed from his credits. She reached up and patted his cheek, starting for the exit.

"Have a good night darling."

Kirk pulled her arm and turned her back and hissed firmly: "Listen, I've played this game too long. I need you willingly to work with my plans Nyota. Or I can make your life as a Lt. Commander hell. Once I take care of business on Wrigley's be prepared to share my quarters with the others."

Nyota was put on notice and she didn't like it. Plans hadn't gone as she wanted. She answered him in a firm voice, playing the part, "Is that a command CAPTAIN?"

"Call it whatever the hell you want."

Nyota jerked her arm out his grasp and stormed out of the room. Kirk stood there with his wicked, triumphant smile. He would get his Cinnamon and could hardly wait to taste it. He touched his badge and his personal guards entered, they saluted.

"Do you have a tail on her?"

"Yes captain, she only reports to duty and her quarters. Nothing unusual sir."

"She stays in her quarters after duty, no where else? Not even to visit Boma, the slime?"

"No male has approached her since the incident with Mr. Scott."

"Maintain surveillance."

Kirk left with his guards back to his women, he was frustrated because of Cinnamon's refusal. He liked the name, it suited her, and he smiled as he was escorted back to his quarters.

 

Chapter 17-The Beginning of His Time by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

See the source imageBeta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Nyota had dinner with Kirk and made her demands, and he refused. But Kirk made an offer she couldn't refuse, time was running out for Nyota. While the dinner was in progress, another male was just as frustrated by Kirk's overtures towards Nyota as she was.

 

 

The Beginning of His Time

Spock was beside himself. He had used so many ploys to prevent Kirk from interacting with Nyota. He had run out of ideas to keep them apart. Time was literally and figuratively against him. His aggressive need to mate was surfacing and his behavior had been noticed by his Vulcan peers. He knew T'Pring sensed his distress. He loathed her and wished she would mate with Stonn and leave him be.

But what Kirk was doing in front of him was far worse, he was blatantly harassing and pursuing what was had asked Nyota out to dinner in front of the bridge crew and she had accepted. His ears burned in response and the stylus in his hand bent. Semek quietly reminded him where he was, before Spock's mind could wander further. He couldn't look at Kirk, he just stared at his monitor. The woman of his choosing had chosen their commander, he would require meditation to resolve his thoughts.

T'pring was satisfied with the events unfolding in front of her, watching Kirk's overtures to Uhura pleased her. She had waited so long for this moment, Spock's responses confirmed her suspicions, he was showing signs of his imminent Pon-farr. This presented her with an opportunity, he would have no choice but choose her as a mate. She watched as Spock stood up, and dismissed himself from duty. She and Semek followed Spock off the bridge into the turbolift, where she closely observed Spock; his demeanor was raw, flexing his fists behind him. "As I suspected, Spock is demonstrating the signs of his Pon-Farr, just as my sister predicted."

Semek was aware that T'Pring had noticed Spock's signs, he would inform Shath of this and make preparations for a ceremony. "But for which woman?"

That evening T'Pring took great care and dressed in her most alluring dress, her hair down to her waist and her pheromone production increased to a more desirable range. She entered Spock's dim room with the intention of making herself his choice only to see his head down on the desk as if he was sleeping or in deep thought. She approached him,

"S'haile.. Spock I see your signs, the warrior in you wants to fight the inevitable. But our ancient drives are strong.. I sense your desire to mate."

Spock sat quietly and did not move.

"The Captain has chosen her as one of his women. He displays his affections openly, do you not see that?"

T'Pring gently placed her fingers on his shoulders to soothe his oncoming fire. In a flash his hand grabbed hers firmly and flicked it away. Her touch burned him through his shirt like a hot coal, his body rejecting her instantly.

"DO. NOT. TOUCH. ME!"

"Your precious one, Uhura, is with another. Her heart does not burn for you as mine does! If you will permit a superficial mind-link you will see my intentions Spock! I am here for you!"

Spock looked glared up at her and growled,

"You were never there for me. You sought another, you laid with another, you betrayed ME! Leave before I forget who I am! NOW!"

T'Pring started to leave with victory in sight. "You will come for me, you will mate with me. There is no other!" She declared before leaving a smoldering Spock, when the door closed behind her she was confronted by Shath.

"Now you know that he is preparing for his Time."

"I will be ready for him, Shath, the woman he wants is with another," T'Pring said haughtily.

Shath looked at her with contempt, "If what you say is true, it is best that you prepare yourself more effectively as Mistress to the S'haile. Your performance previously has been inadequate."

"Perhaps you are right, to be a Mistress to our S'haile I must conduct myself more efficiently."

T'Pring left for her private room.

Shath watched her, knowing Spock would never mate with her. But the concern that he would need a mate soon, very soon, was ever present. It was his job to protect Spock at all cost, but how could he allow him to mate with such a woman such as T'Pring?

His family had believed in his capabilities, but to condemn Spock to the servitude of T'Pring and her family. With her confirmed knowledge of Spock's condition, Semek had been given strict orders to never leave him alone on the ship. With Spock's duties being so vast and varied, hiding his condition had become a great challenge.

Spock laid his head down again after T'Pring left, his only thoughts of Nyota. Though he was a Vulcan, she haunted his dreams. His conscious and subconscious were consumed by her, his fire only burns for her. If he can't have her, he will prepare to die. Could he pass his Time in meditation? He did not know, he only knew that his Katra chose her. It was more than her beauty, it was her intelligence and skills. She possessed the heart of a warrior, she is a skilled fighter, she's cunning and defeats opponents of greater stature. That made her desirable amongst the men on the ship. "If only I could touch her, she would know. She would be MINE!"

Spock rose and removed his clothes down to his standard underwear, pulling out his meditation mat to sit in the lotus position to meditate. He must maintain control of his thoughts, actions and body. But most importantly, he must fight the upcoming fire. No matter what, it was coming for him.

Semek and Falor had entered the outer chamber of their suite when Shath requested their presence in his private quarters.

"Falor, Semek you are aware of our S'haile's condition?"

"Yes, Healer, we have observed." said Falor, the young Vulcan.

"It is our duty to protect him at all costs. Once his condition has started no one is to enter his private chambers."

"Who will he choose, Healer?" asked Falor.

"At the moment, T'Pring is the only option presented to us. The one he has chosen has been engaged by the captain."

"Do not worry about our S'haile, we will do what must be done, regardless of the outcome. We have sworn to protect S'haile Spock, and his family." stated Semek.

"What of T'Pring? Would she claim to be his mate?" asked Falor.

"I do not know if the S'haile would take her. She has just left his chambers with the belief that Spock would bond with her. As princess, she has shamed herself and her family with her self indulgences and overconfidence. Her father has much to lose if she isn't bonded to the S'chn T'gai clan. It is a political move meant to maintain peace on Vulcan."

The three men stared at each other in silence.

"Your duties will continue regardless of the outcome, and I will provide all services for him. He may try Kolinahr to avoid the mating." said Shath.

Semek bowed his head, after years of friendship, he knew what Spock was thinking,"This human female has taken the S'haile's Katra."

 

Chapter 18-Wrigley’s Pleasure Planet by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: T'Pring confronted Spock about his condition and declared herself his only choice. Spock only has eyes for the one woman that he can't have. Kirk has placed demands on Nyota to be one of his women against her will, time is running out for both of them. Danger awaits our heroine...

Warning graphic assault and attempted rape!

See the source image

 

Wrigley's Pleasure Danger Planet

The Enterprise is circling around the renowned Wrigley's Pleasure Planet, best known for any kind of deal, trade and fantasy of the unnatural. Wild sex is the usual offering, one has to be careful which part of the planet they find their leisure or they could end up as part of someone else's darker fantasy.

Plans were in place to take some of the dilithium while Kirk was on the planet with his women. They had checked into one of Wrigly's finest suites to partake of his business and have fun. Guards were placed around the shipment, and Kirk informed the crew that their layover was for three days. Since Vulcan's don't party Spock was in charge of the ship, with Chief Sulu, should anything go wrong.

Eve and Janice's team of yeomen had tracked every male on the ship, and rated them according to their abilities and personalities. Some were sent to follow them on shore leave, as trackers. Eve also found a hiding place for the missing crystals that only Charlene would know if the plan went south. The information would be kept compartmentalized, no one person could know everything.

Charlene and Mira disguised the energy readout of the crystals by running a field generator off the ship's engines, forcing the scanners to see them as relay connectors.

Christine had her team of nurses set up medical relays in case they needed to sedate anyone that would interfere with the plan. The relay members were scheduled in shifts, so most were on shore leave and they too would go unnoticed.

The Enterprise was basically running on a skeleton crew, giving Nyota free reign to walk around the ship unchallenged. Nyota planned to wait for the second day to steal the crystals and her team was just waiting for her signal. Everyone was so immersed in their shore leave, they totally forgot their duties. The atmosphere was one of relaxation versus the tension that had saturated the ship in response to Kirk's reaction when the ship was almost hi-jacked. Kirk was relaxed because he trusted Spock on duty, he would deter any form of disruption, and he was necessary for the master plan. That much Nyota had figured out, the man was flawless, she wondered why Spock never challenged Kirk. She had noticed his intense stare lately when Kirk openly flirted with her in front of the bridge crew.

Tina refused to take a shore leave, she felt it was her duty to stay near her mentor, her skills had improved since becoming Nyota's personal guard. She had encountered stares and laughter about her size, but that didn't keep her from doing her job. That evening, Nyota and Tina were walking down the corridor to the gym for training to practice new techniques. Nyota was wearing a deep purple sports bra with lime accent and matching leggings, while Tina wore a green one similar to Nyota's.

As they were walking Tina was grabbed from behind, her assailant simultaneously covering her mouth and grabbing her waist. She elbowed her attacker in the gut and grabbed her knife, jabbing at the person behind her. She fell to the floor, and swiftly kicked the man in the face, causing him to fall back-bleeding to death. She turned to see Nyota struggling with two men at once and grabbed her phaser to aim. It was ripped from her hand before she was violently shoved against the wall. Tina looked at her assailant with hate in her eyes only to see that it was Boma before he karate chopped her shoulder and she collapsed to the floor.

When Nyota heard a grunt behind her, she turned to see Tina engaged with a gold jumper crewman. As she took a step forward to assist Tina, she was attacked from behind, Nyota used her moment to flip her attacker as he tried to grab her. She maintained her hold on his arm as he went over and wrenched it around before stomping on the joint of his shoulder before someone else's arm wrapped around her neck and pulled her backwards. Nyota was slammed against the wall, she turned quickly and saw Sulu glaring at her, as she took a stance and calculated his next move. Nyota pulled her knife out of it's hidden sheath and lunged at him, striking him in the chest. He growled and caught her arm as she sliced him, twisting her arm so that she dropped the knife, she head butted in his face. A loud crack came sounded before blood trickled down his nose.

"B$TCH!" he snarled.

Nyota again was able to maneuver and kick him in his stomach, she was going for the next strike when she felt pain from behind her. She turned to see Boma with a phaser and sinister smile on his face. Nyota fell slowly to the floor.


Nyota didn't know how long she was out before she came to. She could hear distorted voices,

"...deal is a deal Sulu, now you get what you always wanted. Like I said she's the best piece of ss ever. I suggest you keep her sedated if you want to keep her. Maybe get her hooked on some sort of drug, to keep her out of it, the b tch can fight!"

A heavy chuckle rattled through her mind, she was going to be Sulu's sex toy. Kirk would be mad, matter of fact she's mad that they managed to take her like this. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't move. They must have drugged her with something already. She could hear Boma talking again,

"What are you going to tell the captain, I've heard he wants her as one of his women?"

Another distant laugh,

"I will inform him that she went to the other side of the planet, the dark side, let's just say she went AWOL because of the captain's pursuit of her."

Nyota felt a hand gliding over her breast. They had stripped her naked, and she didn't know where she was.

"I'm sure going to miss this. My, my, Nyota. You were some fine piece of p&ssy, too bad you got so damn uppity and broke my heart." Boma said sarcastically.

Sulu grabbed his hand and snapped at him, "Watch it! I've been waiting too long for this, for us. We have a deal, you got your credits."

Boma gave a sinister laugh, "I do like to watch. Do you mind if I stay?"

"Sure, after what she put me through, you should have a show!"

Nyota wanted to throw up, this was how her life was going to end. Her life wasn't pretty, her beauty caused more trouble than it was worth. Men were always after her so she used her body to get what she needed to survive. She'd never have true love now, never be free to be herself. Nyota's started shaking off the lethargy, resigned to her fate, her life is over. There will be no peace for her in this universe, she is going to be raped by a crazed Sulu. Then she thought about Tina, she hoped the kid was okay as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Finally, you are awake," smiled Sulu.

Uhura's vision cleared to see the sly, sneering Hikaru smiling at her twirling a knife in his hand.

She realized she was tied down to a bed as Sam stepped into view.

"Hey baby, I hope you're feeling better. Sulu and I decided to have a party and you're the guest of honor."

He rubbed his hand up and down her leg, smiling with delight.

"I was telling Sulu that you and I had a standing engagement, and I shared how wonderful you were."

"He was hurt that I didn't share with him the delightful things we did together. So I kind of promised him an opportunity to... taste your lovely body that he craved so much. I couldn't say no. Well, not to our bargain."

Nyota just stared into space, still dealing with whatever drug they gave her. She felt so helpless.

Sulu took his knife and started to drag it across her breasts, smiling down at her.

"So beautiful, so sexy, I have plans for us baby. Trust me, it will be beautiful for us. Well, more so for me than you."

He leaned in and kissed her cheek, continuing around her mouth, nose and eyes. He didn't dare kiss her lips, he wouldn't tempt her bite. He stepped back and smiled,

"I guess it's time for us to see, my beautiful Nyota."

Hikura placed the knife down on the table, Boma was laughing in the background as he watched Sulu remove his shirt which was stained with his blood. He touched the new wound and looked at Nyota,

"Oh, I will give you one of these, baby, so that we will be matching. We'll be a couple."

Nyota tried to twist her binds to no effect, she couldn't move.

"It'll be over, I can take this, I'm stronger than this. I can survive, I will survive and I will personally kill this sshole, I swear to God!"

Sulu started rubbing his hands over her face and hair as he smiled down at her.

"My, my not saying anything smart my sweetheart? You always have something to say to me! Nothing? There is something about you, Nyota, my love. Everyone wants you, I even had to deal with the captain. That motivated me to take action. What you did to Scotty was incredible. Now he wants you dead. But I, I want to possess you."

Sulu was removing his clothes, knowing Boma was there in the room, he didn't care. His obsession for Nyota had driven him mad. Sulu smiled down at her with dark eyes. He waited for years for her attention, now he's lost in a pool of lust for this forbidden woman. He walked over to Nyota and smiled.

"I will enjoy this." Hikaru said before he started to mount her, when a loud battle cry entered the room.

Sulu and Boma yelled at the same time,

"NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!"

Nyota passed out when he touched her body, it shut down so did her mind. She couldn't face what was going to happen to her. But in the distance she heard a cry, a sort of battle shout..

 

Chapter 19-The Killing Season by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Uhura was held captive by Boma and Sulu after she and Tina were attacked while walking to the gym. Boma had sold Uhura to Sulu for a price and promotion, before they were burst in on by an unknown third party.

See the source image

 

The Killing Season

As the Enterprise orbited Wrigley's planet with the majority of crew on shore leave Spock sat in the command chair, aware that the captain was slowly redistributing some of his private dilithium stash. Using them as bargaining power in the process. What he found unusual was that Nyota did not attend with him, something happened and he doesn't have the resources to find out if she had turned Kirk down or if she had employed some sort of leverage. As he used his padd on his lap to complete configurations, T'Pring stood guard at his right and Semek remained on his mission to observe and protect his heart.Nyota`The ship was relatively quiet, a skeleton crew on the bridge, when his personal comm went off. Semek spoke in a low voice in Vulcansu,

"S'haile, you must come quickly to deck eight, your choice is in peril. Men have attacked and kidnapped her!"

Spock stood up abruptly, the padd in his lap falling to the floor. He quickly strode to the turbolift followed closely by T'Pring.

"Lt. Kyle, you're in charge of the bridge!"

Kyle had a puzzled look on his face and responded in the affirmative.

While in the turbo Spock spoke more freely,

"What happened?"

"The two females were walking to the gym when they were attacked from all sides. She's been injured!"

Spock couldn't breath, his fist flexed at the thought. "Meet me at the door!"

T'Pring barely heard the whole story, "What has happened, my Lord?"

He didn't answer her, didn't hear her, his mind was on one thing, Her and only her. The turbolift doors opened to Semek with his phaser drawn. Semek led Spock down the corridor towards where a dead crewman and an injured Tina lay on the ground. As she started to come to, she saw the three Vulcans looking down at her. Panic flashed on her face.

"They've taken her, they've taken Uhura, Sir. I saw Boma and Sulu! PLEASE, PLEASE HELP HER!"

Spock looked at the young woman and saw her admiration and concern for Nyota.

T'Pring take this woman to sickbay, and stay with her!"

T'Pring stared at Spock for a moment, wanting to say something, but Spock's condition was raw, too raw to risk a fight in front of others. She leaned down to assist Tina and lifted her to a standing position so she could lean on her as she slowly dragged the girl to sickbay.

Spock turned to Semek, "Where did they go?"

"They traveled to deck ten, then I lost them."

Both Vulcans traveled down two decks with Spock so mad and hot that Semek couldn't keep pace.

When they reached deck ten they lightened their pace, and listened, as they went. Semek spotted a guard posted at a door, Spock signaled him to walk by. Semek straightened his tunic and walked briskly to the guard, stopping like he was about going in. The guard pulled out his phaser and pointed it at him.

"NO admittance to this room."

"I have business with Commander Spock."

The guard crumpled on the spot, Spock had nerve pinched him. Semek dragged the body out of the way. The door wouldn't open so Spock paged the master computer on his communicator,

"Computer, override door on deck ten section C14."

The door snapped open to a dimly lit room. What Spock saw pushed him over the edge.

Nyota lay naked on the bed, tied up, with an equally naked Sulu nearly on top of her. Spock gave a battle cry of pure anguish catching Boma off guard. He screamed as Semek used his full strength to strike his solar plexus, causing Boma to gasp for breath and grab his chest in pain. He fell to the floor, Semek had cracked his sternum in such a way that he would suffocate. With Boma taken care of, he drew his phaser and aimed it at Sulu while he awaited his S'haile's orders.

Sulu jumped off the unconscious Nyota to stand naked in front of his commanding officer. The look on Spock's face was so feral that Sulu kept repeating the word no.

"Noo, noo, noo! Mr. Spock-I'm not doing anything!"

Spock looked at the naked Nyota on the bed and then back at him before stalking closer and placing an agonizer right on the exposed skin of his shoulder, pressing it hard on him while holding the other shoulder to keep him from moving. Sulu screamed in agony, writhing as he tried to fight off the stronger man to no avail. He fell to the floor, Spock following him down to continue to press the weapon deeply enough into the skin that it started bleeding. He dropped the agonizer, and saw tears of pain pouring down the man's face. Spock grabbed Sulu by his hair, lifting him screaming from the floor, and threw his body against the wall with such force that it left a dent in the wall.

Sulu groaned and slowly moved, trying to rise in an attempt to defend himself, but Spock was in front of him.

He glared down at Sulu and remembered all the times he had insulted his woman in front of him, the bridge, and Kirk. All the times that Sulu had touched her against her will, the provocative statements. All that because she had no interest in the man. But to rape her was beneath contempt. For that he must pay the price. "Death."

Spock grabbed his arm, twisting it hard before it snapped, the bone protruding out and blood pouring from the wound. Sulu shrilly screamed, trying to hold his broken arm. Spock lifted him with it and dangled Sulu in the air as he pleaded,

"Please, please no more. I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

Spock stopped him from talking, grabbing him by the throat, his eyes intense as he spoke with a deepened voice,

"You touched what was MINE! For that, you will die!"

Spock slowly closed his hand and Sulu started choking for air, his legs kicking until Spock snapped his neck. He let the dead body drop to the floor with a loud thud and wiped his hands on his uniform. He slowly walked back to the seemingly lifeless form on the bed, knelt and touched her neck to check for a pulse. With his Vulcan strength he ripped the straps from her hands and feet.

"She lives, she lives. Now she will live for me, for us."

He smoothed the hair from her face and said, "Nyota, my ashayam."

Semek stepped forward and held out the former Chief's shirt to Spock. He looked at the garment in disgust and threw it across the room snapping,

"A wife of a S'haile will not wear such filth!"

Spock removed his shirt, and gently placed it on her body, lifting her up to cradle his woman, his bride. Nyota's head nestled in the crook of his neck.

"Semek, you know what to do?"

"Yes, S'haile!"

Semek paged Shath and informed him of the situation. With his phaser still drawn, Semek led them out into the open corridor. There were only a few crewmen, so no one noticed the highly intellectual Commander walking down the hall with nearly naked Uhura.

Spock looked like an Olympian god, half dressed, revealing his highly toned, muscular torso, carrying a naked woman in his arms.

They took the turbolift to his deck and entered his private suite, where he laid her gently on his massive bed. He had waited for this moment, for her to join him here in his bed, but not in the condition that Nyota was currently in. But he had gotten his wish, she was finally here. Spock touched her psy points to brush her mind with his in a way that he had longed for. Nyota will now be his wife, his mate, and she will attend to his Pon-farr.

Healer Shath came in and observed the woman on Spock's bed, Spock turned his head and spoke firmly,

"Attend to her, they did something to make her unconscious."

"Yes S'haile, I'm almost prepared. Once the female has regained her strength she will attend to your needs."

Spock tightened his fist and bellowed, "SHE IS NOT A FEMALE! SHE'S NYOTA, MY WIFE!"

Shath bowed his head in respect, "Forgive me S'haile." He rushed to the bed to attend to her wounds.

Spock sat down at the edge of the bed, and watched Shath pull out his medical scanner and proceed to work. He touched her, that was all that he needed. He felt her thoughts, Nyota was in the same state that he had lived in his whole life. Alone.

 

Chapter 20-Confrontations by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Spock saved Nyota from almost being raped by Sulu and Boma. Three men were killed, Tina was wounded and sent to sickbay by Spock. Now Nyota lies in an unconscious state, being attended to by Healer Shath.

 

See the source image

 

 

Confrontations

Semek rode the turbolift to the bridge to notify the crew of the attack on Lt. Commander Uhura, fully aware of the fallout that would follow. Exiting the turbolift, he stepped down to the command chair where Lt. Kyle sat.

"Pardon me, Lt. Kyle, there was an incident on the lower decks. I'm in the process of filing my report. It appears that Lt. Commander Uhura and her personal guard were attacked by their fellow crewmen on deck eight. Yeoman Lawton has been sent to sickbay, due to her injuries, one of the crewman who attacked her is dead. Then.. there are the deaths of Lt. Boma and Chief of Security Sulu, following an attempt to sexually assaults Lt. Commander Uhura. Their bodies are located on deck ten, section C14."

Lt. Kyle could only stare with his mouth open in disbelief. "What!? I don't understand? We should page Mr. Spock right away!"

"Mr. Spock, I mean Commander Spock, is at the moment indisposed, and seeking attention from his Healer."

Both of Kyle's brows lifted in disbelief at a loss for words. He quickly regained his composure and turned to the communication officer.

"Hail all senior officers to the Enterprise now! Find out what hotel Captain Kirk is in and HURRY!"


Kirk, Marlena and Janice were in a luxury suite on Wrigley's enjoying their evening, naked, together in a hot tub.

"This is nice Kirk daddy," giggled Janice as she rubbed her hands up and down his torso.

Kirk gave her a quick kiss on her lips and laughed.

"Only the best for my girls."

Kirk's communicator chirped and Marlena jumped out of the tub. "I'll get it Jim baby."

Kirk laid back his head and sighed. "This would have been better if Nyota was here, but she had to make it difficult with her proposition."

Marlena bounced back with a worried look. "Jim baby, something happened on the ship! They said somebody died!"

Kirk shot up and grabbed the communicator, splashing the water around him. "What happened?"

Lt. Kyle relayed the situation as he knew it to Kirk,

"There was an crewmen are dead, we are still interviewing Yeoman Lawton. She survived one of the attacks, Sir."

"One of the attacks?"

"Yes, Sir, the other one is Lt. Commander Uhura. We don't know where she is. But we found a room with blood and two other dead bodies."

Kirk wanted to scream but cursed in frustration instead and stood up with his naked body dripping.

"What the f$ck! Where's Spock? What happened to Uhura?"

"I don't know sir, that's why I called you to return to the ship!"

"Kyle, this better be some trick or joke. I'll put you in the agonizer for a f$cking year until your bones turn to dust!"

"I swear sir, I'm just reporting what I know!"

"Have all senior personnel report back aboard the ship!"

"I did that, Sir. But, I wanted to personally inform you of the situation!"

"I'll be there, I need to take care of some business here. Find out what happened to Mr. Spock!"

Kirk snapped the communicator closed and growled about his plans being interrupted. He rubbed his hands over his damp hair and stepped out of the tub,

"Well ladies, our trip is over, at least for a while. Something happened to Nyota."

Both women gasped in shock and looked at each other. " Jim, what happened?"

"Just like you heard, she's missing. There are men dead, so let's go before I lose my mind over this!"

They hurried to shower and pack.

When Kirk beamed aboard the Enterprise, his first query was Mr. Spock's whereabouts. He wondered why Lt Kyle was in charge when he had left Spock in command?

"Captain, his personal guard only stated that Commander Spock was indisposed with his doctor."

"What the devil is wrong with Mr. Spock?"

"That's all he told me, Sir!"

Kirk left the transporter room and headed for Spock's quarters with his personal guards trailing behind him.

Janice and Marlena were left in the transporter room wondering what had happened to Nyota. Fear crept in as they both worried if it concerned their plans.

They quickly, but quietly, made their way to their quarters.

"Do you think?" asked Marlena.

"I don't know, we need to find out," said Janice. "Let's check with Chapel."


When Kirk reached Spock's cabin two guards were positioned outside. They gave the traditional salute. to Kirk before he demanded to see Spock.

"Where is Mr. Spock? I need to see him NOW!"

The two Vulcan guards shared a glance before Falor spoke first,

"Captain Kirk, Commander Spock is unavailable at this time."

"Why? Is he sick? I demand to see that damn Vulcan!"

At that moment Kirk's two guards positioned themselves at his sides and placed their hands on their phasers. The Vulcans responded in kind. Kirk was frustrated with the lack of immediate forthcoming. He was about to speak when the door opened to the older Vulcan and Semek. Kirk pointed his finger at them,

"What the devil is going on? Where is Spock and what happened to Uhura!?"

Shath spoke smoothly and calmly, looking Kirk in the eyes, "Commander Spock is well, he has taken a personal leave from his position."

"What the f$ck are you talking about?"

"It seems, Captain Kirk, that Lt. Commander Uhura was injured by her fellow crewmen. She is unable to move at this time. Commander Spock found her and brought her here for her safety. I am currently attending to her wounds."

Kirk just stared at the Vulcan before tapping his communicator.

"McCoy, get the hell down here to Spock's quarters."

Kirk looked at the Vulcan doctor with distaste and obvious distrust.
"I don't know what kind of game you are playing, but what does this have to do with Spock?"

Shath stood his ground,

"I have put in a request for Commander Spock to be excused from duty. As you are aware Captain Kirk, Commander Spock is entitled to, as you say, "vacation leave". However, we have a different approach to rest and relaxation. Our people view meditation as a form of rest. He can request personal leave at any, are we not at this moment around a planet that you recommended for shore leave?"

Kirk looked suspiciously at the Vulcan doctor and raised a brow, "I understand that, but why now? Why, when three crewmen are dead?!"

"Those deaths are related to Commander Spock. The different forms of death can potentially impact Vulcanians differently than Terrans." responded Shath.

Kirk balled his fists in frustration and anger. "I've known Spock for years, he's been around all forms of death and killed people before! As a matter of fact, he's lethal!"

At that moment, McCoy arrived next to him, "What is it Jim?"

"Apparently Spock is on some sort of vacation and his doctor won't let us see him or Uhura!"

"Uhura is in there? Why?" McCoy thumbed at the healer.

Shath raised his brow, " As I stated to your captain, Lt. Commander Uhura was injured by her fellow crewmen and is unable to move. Commander Spock found her and brought her here for her safety. I am currently attending to her wounds."

"Mind if I take a look at her? I'm her primary physician."

"I am aware of your position Healer McCoy, I am under orders to inform you that I also can provide adequate service for the Terran. Her condition at this moment is unconsciousness. Her vitals are slightly elevated due to the attack but she is stable. It is my recommendation that she remain where she is, until she is fully recovered. At which time, she will report to you."

McCoy turned to Jim, "There's nothing much I can do Jim, unless you want to violate Spock's quarters."

"But I need to know what happened!"

Semek spoke up, "It was I who discovered the attack, Captain Kirk. The young female guard was unconscious. She provided details of the assailants and what transpired."

"Sulu was beaten beyond recognition, his shoulder joint was brokened out of its socket. Boma's sternum was cracked in such a way that he suffocated, it was a matter of minutes for him. It's a goddamn mess." McCoy reported.

Shath knew exactly what had happened, and what led to it happening. Now that Uhura was with his S'haile, his top priority was ensuring the secrecy of Spock's current condition.

"Healer McCoy, I am willing to give you updated reports on Lt. Commander Uhura's condition, if you wish."

McCoy sighed with frustration and rubbed his hand through his hair.

"Alright, I can deal with that."

Kirk was furious, "I want to KNOW NOW!"

McCoy grabbed his arm and moved them a distance away, "Jim, take it easy, we just recovered from one mutiny. We don't want one with the Vulcans! Think, Jim!"

Kirk started breathing easier, pulled on his tunic straight, and glared over at the Vulcans before leaving with guards.

Kirk was so furious with the chain of events that he canceled shore leave altogether.

 

Chapter 21-Don't Abandon the Ship by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Kirk returned to the ship to find out what happened to Uhura, who is MIA, and Shath is not shedding any light on the situation about Spock. Kirk is also trying to determine what happened to Sulu and Boma. Why would they attack Uhura, and what was Spock's involvement?

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 

 


Don't Abandon the Ship

Healer Shath knew exactly what to do when this Time came. Spock had chosen the communications officer as his mate and no one could be allowed to interfere. Semek was integral to this plan, positioning himself as a guard in front of Spock's personal suite.

"All is in place Semek, Mistress Uhura has healed from her wounds and S'haile Spock has begun the process of bonding with her."

Semek bowed his head in response. He took his position seriously, this was a time of vulnerability, and as such, very personal for any Vulcan male. Discretion was of great concern on a Terran ship. Ensuring the bond was critical for any male to survive. He had hope that the woman would relieve his friend's Fire and become a part of his clan.

"His success depends on her agreement," Semek said to Shath.

At that moment, T'Pring entered with an angry look on her face, glaring at the two men at between her and Spock's door. "Am I not allowed to see the S'haile?"

Shath turned to face her and raised a hand to stop her, "You are not permitted, attempting entry will have serious consequences."

" How. Could.You.Permit.This?! I was the Chosen One, it is my right!"

Shath stared her down. "You dare speak to me about your right's, T'Pring? You have insulted the S'haile with your indiscretions. Not only him, but yourself and your family! You have no claim to S'haile Spock, he has chosen a healthy woman of character and strength to attend him in his Pon-farr."

T'Pring hissed, "I will challenge, I will call for the Kali-fee!"

Shath arched a brow and folded his arms in his long sleeves,

"Their engagement thus far is beyond your challenge, they consummate their union even as we speak. Mistress Uhura is above you and you must submit to her, it is our way."

Semek stepped forward with his phaser strapped across his chest and returned her glare and spoke firmly, "Leave now."

T'Pring turned and left for her quarters in defeat. She was in grave danger, she would have to face her family.

24 hours after the incident Kirk sat in McCoy's office, grumbling in frustration about the chain of events as he nursed a glass of whiskey Worried about how his explanation to the Empire could put his command in jeopardy, he seriously considering keeping it under wraps, because he can't even explain it!

"Damn it, Bones! How did things get out of control?"

"You, Jimmyboy, wanted a very desirable woman."

"I could tell the Empire that it was an assassination attempt gone wrong. I have to file something to keep them at bay."

McCoy sat down and crossed his legs over the corner of his desk.

"Now that sounds like a plan. and I could use my report to reinforce yours, since Spock is out."

"But how can I explain Spock's mysterious leave?" Kirk poured himself another drink.

"Now that is another problem, you don't want Vulcan involved, things between them and the Empire are iffy."

"I know, the Empire already negotiated with Vulcan by sending Amanda Grayson to marry into one of their top families. So, I know they want to keep the peace and leverage their power."

"Right, that's why I warned you. Things could get worse if we interfere."

"I want her, Bones, that woman has fire to make a man go crazy."

McCoy chuckled at his remark, "Nyota is lethal, she never asks for what she could take or get on her own. I would sleep with one eye open if I had her."

"I should have claimed her, I should have taken her myself! Do you think Spock would release her?"

"Don't know what goes on in a Vulcan's mind, but maybe, just maybe, he's wanted her all along?"

Kirk's brow knit in thought, "I'll be damn! Spock wanted her!"

Kirk's chest rumbled with a deep chuckle, "That damn Vulcan beat everybody!"

"If that is the case Jimmyboy, we're here on leave any way, Spock could be documented as 'on leave' to avoid any further investigation."

"That's right, I don't have to leave... and I can still take care of business." Kirk drank the last of his whiskey and smiled.

"Shore leave is reinstated!"


Tina recovered from her attack and sought out the senior sisters for guidance. First to be seen was Eve in the quartermaster's department. When Eve saw Tina's bruising across her midriff and around her arm, she hugged her in comfort.

Tina cried with grief, "Oh my god, I feel so bad! I couldn't even defend her. What kind of person am I?!"

"You are a good little one, you did your best. Now tell me exactly what happened!"

Tina retold the events, especially how the Vulcans had rescued her and Uhura.

"We need the rest of the sisters to make a decision. I'll contact them now."

Eve used her secret communicator to summon the rest of the women.

About an hour later, the rest of the Sisterhood gathered in a hidden location on the ship.

"How are we going to get Miss Uhura? She's been in there for some time!" Tina said shakily. "What could they be doing to her?"

Christine gave a sly smile and said, "I know what I would be doing to her."

Eve and Charlene just shook their heads at Chapel's statement.

Charlene said underneath her breath, "She's got sex on the brain."

"How are we going to get in there? She could be dead!" screamed Tina.

"Calm down Little One. Sulu and Boma tried to kill her, Spock saved her," said Janice.

"McCoy's medical assistance was turned down. The Vulcanians have their own doctor." said Christine

"The fact that Mr. Spock killed them is proof that he wants her safe," said Marlena.

Eve folded her arms in front of her chest, "What about the plan, should we still continue with it or what?

They all looked at each other and Charlene spoke first, "I think Uhura would want us to continue with the plan, this is her baby."

"I agree," said Eve, "this is the first time that someone has thought of me instead of how I could be used for leverage. I say it's a go!"

Christine saw the looks on their faces. They all knew the Sisterhood had gotten too far to turn back now. "Okay, we move forward with the plan, just remember if we are caught, we have to be prepared for the consequences. If you are, then let's do it."

Charlene began, "Okay, let's check our weapons and review the plan, it should go like clockwork. When Kirk discovers that his shipment is missing, we all know what to expect."

She toggled on her padd during the conversation, trying to override Commander Spock's security code while they were talking with no avail. The Vulcan was good, better than good, better than her.

"That Vulcan is good, I can't even bypass his codes. We know as much as Kirk does when it comes to Nyota's status."

Charlene looked at Tina with concerned eyes, "Listen Little One, we know he'd rescued her and YOU. That makes you the best one to find out more about her situation."

Tina looked at Charlene and slowly gazed at the others.

Marlena sashayed to the young woman and put her hand on her shoulder,

"Listen kid, Nyota knew what she was getting into with Kirk, he's an a$$ and what we are doing here is a dangerous game. But things are different with Vulcans, they only kill when they have a reason to, and according to you Mr. Spock saved her from being raped. Sulu and Boma had it coming, so just remember that!"

Christine agreed with Marlena, "Little One, Marlena has a point, Boss Lady would want us to continue with the plan."

"I still don't know why they saved us, but you're right."

Tina stuck out her hand for a team rally, Charlene and the rest of the women placed their hands in the middle of the group for unity. Janice and Marlena's communicators chirped as the rally broke and they both snapped them open,

"Ladies, get back to packing, I reinstated shore leave."

Janice smiled, "Sure Jim baby!" and snapped hers closed.

All the women looked at each other and broke out with laughter, "To Nyota!" they chanted.

 

Chapter 22-How to Steal a Billion Credits by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

See the source imageBeta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Knowing that Nyota is being held in Spock's quarters, The Sisterhood has decided to execute Nyota's plan. Kirk realized that Spock snatched Uhura under his nose and Tina was encouraged by the Sisterhood.

 

 

How to Steal a Billion Credits

Marlena and Janice went back to the planet with Kirk, who was all too happy to return to his wheeling and dealing. He left Scotty angry and in charge. He'd had plans on gambling, and was seeing red at the loss of credits. As far as he was concerned, this could all be laid at Uhura's feet.

Below decks Eve and Charlene, with a few of her team members, were drilling and soldering walls, moving equipment to make room for their new shipment. She only gave them limited instructions and information on the plan, so no one would give the other person away.

Mira was working in engineering and she too had found storage locations for the crystals they would be moving, they had established both decoy and real places. Everything was going to plan now that Kirk was off the ship, Mr. Spock was on medical leave and Mr. Scott had been so blinded by his anger at being in charge that he was getting drunk on Scotch at his station on the bridge.

Tina had her own concerns and had made up her mind on how to handle them. It had been almost two days since she had heard that Nyota was alive, but the Vulcans were keeping her in Mr. Spock's suites. Tina adjusted her uniform, double checked her phaser and knives and walked down the corridor to their suites. She stopped in front of two Vulcan guards and looked up into their intense eyes, stating firmly,

"I want to see my mistress."

Falor looked at Stonn in confusion and stared back at the young female from her request. Stonn spoke to her,

"No one is to enter Commander Spock's quarters. You must leave."

Tina stepped across to the opposite side of the corridor. With her hands on her knives, she looked and stated sternly,

"I will not be leaving, I too will stand guard."

The Vulcan guards stared and stood with Tina as accompaniment.

I won't let you down again Nyota," she said to herself.


Secured in engineering Charlene, Eve and Mira prepared to move the dilithium.

Eve snickered and said, "Here are the coordinates to the crystals, I had one of the women mark it off. The guards didn't even notice."

They input the coordinates. "Great job, now for the moment of truth. After it's done we don't see each other at all," reminded Charlene.

They nodded their heads in agreement. Taking a deep breath, Mira and Charlene went to a small computer relay board and initiated their program. Once the program was complete the crystals that were in Kirk's control started to disappear to different hiding locations around the ship. Once it was done, smiles formed on their faces.

"By the time Kirk finds out, our alibis will be in place," said Eve.

"Let the chase begin ladies, be safe," said Mira.

Each woman gave a hug, knowing what was going to happen next. Charlene secretly transported them back to their locations.

Kirk, McCoy and his Vixens came back to the ship in a happy group two days later. He stepped down from the transporter pad in a good mood, chuckling at his guards' report that Spock had not emerged from his quarters.

"Spock must be doing a bang up job!" said McCoy clapping his hands.

Kirk went to the intercom and paged the bridge,

"Scotty, how did it go?"

"Everything is normal, Captain, everyone's aboard."

Kirk turned to his ladies, "Let's go ladies. I need to change and check on the latest reports from the Empire."

Marlena looked shocked at first, "Uhm, I thought we were going to another pleasure planet?"

"Oh yeah, we will. I need to take care of Spock first."

Two guards escorted Kirk and the Vixens to their quarters, one in front and the other carrying their duffle bags behind them. They entered their quarters, the women smiling after being taken care of by Kirk on the pleasure planet. Refreshing himself, he quickly changed clothes before heading out to check on his precious treasure.

Strolling down the corridor with a swagger in his step and a smile on his face, he was followed by his stern-faced personal guards. His crew saluted him as he headed for the lower decks. When he reached the storage areas the two guards that stood outside saluted him and stepped aside. Kirk used a special button on his belt to open the door and walked in to an unwelcome surprise.

"What the f$ck!? Where's my dilithium!?"

Kirk's face morphed into that of a crazy man.

"Get those two men in here!"

The two guards were dragged into the room and stood in front of Kirk as he snarled.

"Where's my f$ckin' crystals?"

The two men stood paralyzed in fear at his question, his personal guards drawing their phasers in response to his fury. Kirk reached for their agonizers and placed one on each of their shoulders, his guards grabbing their holstered phasers from their belts. The two men fell to the floor screaming in pain, while Kirk questioned them as they writhed in agony on the floor.

"Where?! Where .Are. They?!"

The veins in Kirk's neck were popping out in frustration, as he looked at the few crystals remaining in his possession, unable to believe someone on the ship had actually stolen from him. He balled his fist and hit the two men on the floor who were still screaming from the agonizers. Kirk took a deep breath and removed them, his guards taking aim.

"Talk, it better be a good answer."

The first guard, breathing heavily, held his still spasming shoulder,

"I swear Captain, no one has been in here. I pledge, no one approached us while we were on duty."

Kirk grabbed him by his collar and snarled,

"Then how are my crystals GONE?!"

Kirk punched him in the face. Looking up at his personal guard Jamal, he told him, "Sound red alert and get the Chief of Security down here now!"

"Captain, Chief of Security Sulu is dead, sir!"

Kirk growled, "Then send me DeSalle"

"Yes, sir!"

Jamal scrambled away from Kirk's wrath, the ship's klakson blaring as he initiated the red alert. Kirk started looking around at his storage, once full of crystals, it looked like more than half of them were gone. Who could have taken it? He felt that he was the butt of the biggest joke in the universe. Running his hand through his hair in anger, he ground his teeth. Someone is after him, his position, and they were interfering with his plans.

DeSalle came into the room and saluted, "Captain, sir!"

Kirk turned to address the burly man, " You are now Chief of Security."

Michael was pleased with the promotion, "Thank you, SIR!"

"Your first duty is to interrogate these two. They have something to do with the theft of my crystals. Find anyone, and I mean anyone connected, to espionage. I want updates every hour. Think you handle the job?"

"Yes, consider it done, sir!"

DeSalle saluted and ordered his men to drag the two security guards to interrogation. The door closed behind them and Kirk stood alone, trying to control his anger, his breathing was around the room again, he wondered how his treasure had disappeared from under him. Kirk left the storage area in a flurry with his personal guards in tow.

Heading straight to the intercom, he slammed his thumb down on the button, "BONES! GET THE HELL DOWN TO STORAGE!"

While Kirk was waiting for McCoy,He thought of the chain of events since the Enterprise was stationed at Wigley's. he considered the events that had led up to this moment; Uhura being attacked, Boma and Sulu dead. He wondered if there was a connection, did Uhura take it and they caught her? Or They took it and Uhura caught them? Kirk wanted to pull his hair out, his face twisted in anger.

McCoy came in panting, "What is it, JIM?"

"Someone stole my crystals. I have the two guards in the agonizers now."

"WHAT THE DEVIL? How are we going to find it?"

"I was reviewing the timeline, from the last time I saw them, to before we went back to the planet."

"Then we need to search the ship?"

Kirk gave McCoy a grave look. "Don't you think I know that? But first I need to think, who would do it?"

"Jim, it could be anybody. I don't understand, who would risk it?"

A nasty smirk formed on Kirk's face, "It had to be Scotty."

"WHAT!? He works with us, what's his motive?"

"He's mad I won't let him get his revenge for Uhura taking his finger. Well, I have something for him. You get squared away in sickbay, and I will keep you informed. I'm going to take care of business, I want my damn crystals back!"

 

Chapter 23-The Wrath of Kirk by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Kirk returned from Wrigley's Pleasure Planet with his women, to find that most of his personal stash of crystals had been stolen. Now he is on a rampage to find out who took them.See the source image

 

The Wrath of Kirk

Kirk quickly boarded the turbolift with his personal guards in hot pursuit.

"Bridge!" he ordered the computer.

Being double crossed by his crew was getting to him, his mind racing, his thoughts raw, he bit down on his lips and glared into space. He had given his crew a share of the last raid, time off on the best planet in the quadrant, and this was how they showed their appreciation!? His precious crystals were gone. Kirk's infamous sinister smile made an appearance as he gathered himself, he knew what to do. The doors opened to his busy bridge, and he slowly stepped down to his command chair where Scotty was sitting.

Scotty turned to Kirk and stood with the Imperial salute.

"Ye'll find everything under control Captain."

"Really? Under control?"

Kirk placed his hand on Scotty's shoulder, and stepped into his space.

"If things are under control, Mr. Scott, why has my cargo gone missing right out from underneath your nose?"

"WHAT? I-don't-know-what-ye mean Captain?"

Under Kirk's accusative gaze Scotty started sweating. He didn't like the accusation being projected. He didn't dare break eye contact, too focused on the captain to notice the bridge crew turning to observe the unfolding drama.

"I left you in charge, there was practically no one here, most of the crew was on shore leave. Where could they have gone?"

Kirk asked softly, his arm now around Scotty's shoulders.

"I don't know what happened to them -sir."

"You have to admit, strange things started happening after you attacked Uhura."

"I wouldn't dare-I couldn't, I have too much at stake, just like you!"

Kirk chuckled, "You're right, you have made mistakes, real bad ones."

Scotty lunged forward out of Kirk's hold and winced in pain, grabbing his chest, he looked at Kirk in shock as he landed on the floor. Kirk used his foot to roll the dying body away from his chair and sat. He watched Scotty moan, and the blood spurting out of his chest and dribbling from his mouth.

"Get this garbage off my bridge-NOW,"

Two security men quickly removed the body. "and clean my knife!"

Kirk looked around his bridge with disgust, someone on his ship had stolen from him. He swiveled to Palmer.

"Open ship-wide intercom."

"This is the Captain speaking, something was stolen from me and I want it back! The person who has information on the whereabouts of my stolen crystals will be rewarded, up to and including an increase in rank. Kirk out."

He turned toward the helm and navigation.

"What is our heading?"

Chekov reported, "We are enroute to the planet Argilus, sir, as planned."

Kirk got out of his chair, walked in front of the main monitor and looked out into space, considering his next move. He went to the turbo and turned at the door.

"Change course to StarBase 4!"

"Starbase 4, Captain?"

"Yes, Starbase 4, I'm getting rid of this no good god-damn stealing crew for a better one."

Kirk headed for sickbay to try to calm down, his frustration mounting by the second. His guards followed behind him, struggling to keep pace. The moment he entered, McCoy had a drink stretched out to him in one hand and the bottle in the other. Kirk bypassed the glass and grabbed the bottle,chugging it.

McCoy followed Jim into his private office and watched him drink the liquor like water. He looked at Jim's tense face and knew things were bad.

"I was offering you the glass, but I see now that wasn't enough!"

"Can you believe this, can you!? Someone stole my dilithium crystals right out from under me!"

"You offered a mighty fine reward in your announcement, you think it would do the trick?"

Kirk gave a scowl look at Bones and the drink wasn't working either.

"I don't want the Empire to find out that I can't handle my command, not now, when we are so close!"

"Jim, you're still in control, find the mother f#cker and get your balls back!"

Kirk gave a low laugh, "Everyone will be turning on each other, they want the promotion."

McCoy remembered the glass in his hand and started sipping it. "Who do you suspect?"

"Could be any one."

"Let's work with what we have, Jim. We have Scotty."

"I killed that mother f#cker for letting this happen on his watch!"

" That changes things," McCoy hummed. "Now you need a new engineer."

"I'll handle that in a minute. What's the news on Spock and Uhura?"

McCoy huffed and folded his arms, "Well, as far as I know, they haven't left his quarters. According to his doctor he is still sick and Uhura is confined with him."

"I need answers NOW! I'm gonna take care of Engineering, then find out what's up with Spock." Kirk balled his fist while still holding the bottle in his other hand.

"Do you suspect Spock?"

"I suspect anyone and everyone! He's missing in action, and I need him to find my dilithium!"

Kirk wanted to throw the bottle, but the drink was helping calm his frustration. He took one more swig and headed out toward engineering.

McCoy raised a brow, "You need me?"

Kirk huffed at him, "You're the only senior officer on this ship and now you're my second in command. Yes you HAVE-TO-GO!"

"What about sickbay? Someone needs to be in charge down here."

"Give it to that crazy ss Head Nurse with her side chick. You're needed elsewhere."

Kirk, McCoy and his bodyguards boarded the turbolift and headed to engineering. When Kirk entered the department, everyone stood sharply to attention and saluted. Looking around at what was once Scotty's domain, Kirk called everyone to muster.

"I need all personnel front and center!"

Technicians and officers lined up in front of Kirk, he slowly walked down the line. He paused to scrutinize Brent before continuing down the line, where he noticed two women at the end and glared at them. Kirk turned, stood next to Bones scanning the line and announced.

"Mr. Scott is dead, I need a new Chief."

Lt. Brent took the opportunity and stepped out with his chest thrust forward.

"I'm willing and able to take the job, I have the most experience, Sir!"

Kirk slowly walked up to Brent, giving a lazy smile and a low chuckle.

"Really? How do I know that?"

Before Brent could answer, Kirk pulled out his agonizer and pressed it against Brent's shoulder. He fell to his knees screaming in pain as Kirk pressed the weapon against him he punched Brent in the face and snarled,

"You also worked the most closely with Scotty, do you have my crystals?"

Brent squirmed as pain shot through his body, Kirk pressing harder as he knelt.

"NNNOOO!"

Kirk removed the agonizer and stood, slowly pacing back towards his guards. Grabbing his knife, he lunged back around and stabbed Brent in the throat, he gave a surprise look as he gurgled in pain. Kirk stood up then walked back towards McCoy, who carefully made his way past Kirk towards the choking Brent. As McCoy attempted to staunch the flow of blood, Brent made a deep gurgling sound, the blood flowing past McCoys hands and onto the floor. It didn't take long for the life to fade from the choking man.

"DAMNIT JIM! Are you going to kill everyone?"

"For my crystals, He! yes, I will!"

Kirk turned and wiped the blood on his hand on his guard's uniform. Then he looked at the line again, everyone was staring forward and didn't dare to look at the dead man on the floor. Kirk continued to walk down the line and inspect each person, stopping in front of Romaine and Masters.

He looks at Masters with her thick glasses and two tricorders strapped on her shoulder. She looked odd to him, if it wasn't for the glasses she might even be cute.

"Who are you?"

"Lieutenant Masters, Sir"

"How long have you been on the Enterprise?"

"Three years and four months, Sir"

"I never seen you. You've been in engineering?"

"Yes, Sir"

Kirk grabbed the strap of her tricorder and removed it from her, looking it over carefully before handing it took his communicator and flipped it open.

"Computer."

A deep male voice answered,

"Working."

"Give me the specs on Lt Masters."

"Completed."

"Lieutenant Charlene Masters, Engineer First Class.

"Graduated salutatorian in Engineering from Imperial Starfleet Academy.

"Currently serving on the ISS Enterprise in Engineering .

"Expertise in warp core engineering.

"Expertise in adjustment of Heisenberg compensators for transporters.

"Has published research into the recrystallization of dilithium."

"Stop."

Kirk looked at Charlene up and down, and slyly looked at Romaine.

"Are you two Scotty's women?"

They both answered. "No, Sir."

Kirk quickly turned to leave, and McCoy stopped him.

"Well Jim? What about a Chief?"

Kirk looked at McCoy with annoyance before smiling.

"Masters?"

"Yes, Captain!"

"You have been promoted to Chief of Engineering. Find yourself an assistant and find my crystals. Those are your orders."

"Yes, Sir"

Kirk, McCoy and the guards left Engineering for his next destination.

While everyone else looked at Masters in shock, and slowly sneered at her for getting a coveted promotion. She quickly placed her hand on her phaser as a warning. Mira backed up Charlene with her hand on her phaser. They glared at the two women and slowly went back to their jobs.

Masters couldn't believe her stroke of luck, she was in charge and Mr. Scott was dead. Things couldn't be better, now she could move the crystals at her leisure and no one would know. She wanted to dance, sing, shout but could only give a small inner chuckle.

Charlene smirked at Mira and she returned it, things were looking up.

 

Chapter 24-I Spy by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Kirk went on a rampage over his missing dilithium and killed Scotty because of it. He promoted Masters to Chief of Engineering, not knowing she was the mastermind behind his lost shipment. Now the search is on...

See the source imageSee the source imageSee the source image

 

I Spy

Charlene stood and looked around her domain, she had never imagined being in charge of her dream. Mr. Scott had ridiculed her for years, showing his jealousy of her natural talents. But she had played the waiting game and it paid off, Scott was gone because of the Sisterhood. The Sisterhood had given her the means to utilize her potential and now she was being rewarded for her patience.

The first thing Charlene did was promote Mira to to the position of her assistant, to help keep the others from targeting them. The men didn't think they could do the job, what they didn't know was that Masters could practically run the computers and monitor the anti-matter flow without them. That was her little secret. Instead of showing her hand, she would play the part as a taskmaster and get the technicians to work with her. Kyle was the first to challenge her.

Kyle snarled at her, "Why did the captain choose you?"

Charlene held her phaser pointed at his mid-section, Mira had hers ready.

"I don't know or care, I'm in charge now. It would be best if you didn't try to move against me, get to work or I'll use your agonizer on you for get that body out of here and return to work!"

Kyle reluctantly left with the technicians following him back to work, picking up Brent as they went.

Charlene turned to Mira and nodded, acknowledging with a glance how precarious their citation was until they learned more about Uhura. Mira smirked and nodded to Charlene before they began to work at their new positions.


The unexpected death of Mr. Scott and Brent, highly influential members of the crew, sent shivers throughout the ship. They didn't know who was next. Speculation ran rampant on the ship, giving the Vixens the opportunity to execute a plan they came up with. All they did was sit in the mess hall drinking coffee and whisper certain names. Janice leaned over to Marlena.

"I've heard the shipment was stolen during Wilson's watch."

"Yeah, I've heard the guard is in for life in the agonizer," whispered Marlena.

Janice scanned around and whispered, "Who do you think did it?"

"I don't know, but Chekov was the last to attempt to overtake the ship during the Halkian fiasco." Marlena said, looking left to right.

"You think he did it?"

"Who knows, it could be Wilson and Chekov."

They both got up with their coffees and left, knowing they had been overheard and that the accusations would continue.


Driven by greed, and the need to survive, security worked in pairs to find the shipment. DeSalle searched every plausible place he could think of to hide something. His team tore apart quarters and departments, they ripped up floorboards and deconstructed walls. When that failed, he found himself back in the cargo bay, schematics in hand, wall panels lying on the floor and the storage rooms behind them bare to his vision, doors removed from their sliders in the bulkheads. There was nothing but framework surrounding him, and still, the crystals couldn't be found. Under Kirk's orders, and DeSalle's supervision, everyone and everything aboard the ship had been searched.

What they didn't know was that the Sisterhood was keeping tabs on the progress of the search and gave feedback to their team leaders. When the shipment was in danger of being found, it would be moved from its hiding place to an already searched area. It made the rounds between torpedo tubes, and the caskets of dead men. Even ending up floating in cloaked containers just outside the Enterprise. Undetectable, thanks in no small part to Masters and Mira. They stayed in rank and were not persuaded by the bounty. The women also subtly threw suspicion on certain men, causing security to search their quarters, fomenting doubts of their loyalty and causing gossip to run rampant.

It was chaos on the Enterprise.

McCoy's resentment over having to give his job to Chapel was making him lose sleep. He preferred his safe space in Sickbay, not standing in as First Officer on the bridge. He was the big dog in the science division, next to Spock.

Leonard despised Chapel, he couldn't stand her, but the b#tch did her job well. He needed to put her in her place, make her remember who was really in charge, whether he wanted to or not. Then he had to contend with her lover, she was never far.

"Well Chapel, Kirk put you in charge of My sickbay, not thrilled about it."

Christine gave him a snarky look and jutted her hip out with a smile.

"It's always been my wildest dream, if you were ever... promoted. I know the nurses will feel real real bad that you are stationed on the bridge. First Officer-right?"

"B#tch, this will always be my domain, you're on borrowed time."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk why so gloomy Lennie? You don't want to help Kirk find his missing shipment? I hope you had nothing to do with it. Why would you hurt Kirk's feelings with this lack of enthusiasm, where's the moral support?"

McCoy stared at her with disgust, he couldn't stand her disposition, but he gave her a snarl.

"Yeah, being in charge has given me some ideas, like I could shut down parts of Sickbay stations and shuffle staff around. Might even downsize to save on space and unnecessary personnel."

"Oh Lennie, so rough and tough with your new title, it kinda turns me on."

McCoy turned and left. "B#TCH!"

When the door closed behind him, Christine gave a hearty laugh, "B#stard!"


A little while later McCoy, Kirk and his personal guards got off the turbolift heading for Spock's quarters. He saw Spock's personal guards and Lawton, Kirk looked at her quizzically. She gave the Imperial salute along with the two Vulcan guards.

"Yeoman, what are you doing here?"

Tina didn't want to answer the captain. She was steamed that Kirk had let this get out of hand. She looked Kirk straight in the eye to give the little respect she had left for him.

"I've stationed myself here Sir, as Lt. Commander Uhura's personal guard."

"Has she come out of there?"

"No Sir, she's been with the Vulcans since her.. incident."

Kirk stared at the two Vulcan guards, they didn't show any reaction.

"I demand to see Commander Spock, despite his illness."

Semek glared at Kirk. "As Healer Shath reported, he is on medical leave."

Kirk's guards drew their phasers, and the Vulcans did as well. It was a showdown.

Kirk responded with gritted teeth, "I need Spock to do his job, I need him to find the stolen dilithium!"

The door opened and Shath stepped out, signaling the Vulcan guards to lower their phasers. They hesitated before Semek lowered his, Shath shifted his eyes to Kirk's guards and waited. Kirk, after a brief moment, signaled his guards to lower their phasers.

"How can I be of service Captain Kirk?"

"When can I see Spock? I need him to do his job, I have a crisis at hand!"

"I see, I can verify that Commander Spock was incapacitated during the missing mineral situation. He was under my care, wearing out his medical condition."

McCoy spoke up, "What medical condition? Maybe I can help you, Shath."

Shath glared at the mischievous doctor, "I am honored that you have offered your service. As you are aware, Commander Spock is Vulcan and Vulcan physiology is quite different from a Terran's. His treatment at this time requires my expertise. I have been his personal physician since his birth."

Kirk wanted to scream. Balling his fist, he began breathing heavily and stared down Shath.

"I need to see Spock's condition for myself."

Kirk attempted to push past Shath but he held up his hand and remained standing in front of the door. Semek and Falor stood closer in rank to prevent him moving forward.

"Captain Kirk, I see that the dilithium situation has impacted your judgment. If you continue in this vein, you may very well cause an interplanetary incident that could affect your position as a commander. Do you wish to diminish your legendary command?"

Kirk stopped at the word legendary, and slowly stepped back. "I see your point, when can we expect Commander Spock to return to duty?"

"Two point six-five days from now. He is making progress in his recovery, as is Lt. Commander Uhura. Her personal guard has taken position here for her safety and has not moved."

McCoy spoke up again, "Why can't I see Uhura? She's not Vulcan."

Shath slit his eyes at the Terran doctor. "Have you forgotten? Members of the crew have made it obvious they are determined to target her. The recent attacks on her have proven that her safety is at stake. The Lt. Commander is safer with us than anywhere else. When, or if, she recovers she might claim sanctuary here Dr. McCoy."

McCoy was insulted and glared at the Vulcan, placing his hand on his phaser. Kirk grabbed his arm.

"It's alright. We will return in two days, Shath."

"Two point six-five days Captain. Captain, if I may be of service, I can have Falor investigate the missing minerals. He has computer programming as part of his field, this could make him valuable in your search."

Kirk looked at the young Vulcan, he was better than nothing.

"Sure, he can report to Mr. Spock's station."

Shath turned to Falor and gave him directions, "You will assist and render any service necessary to the finding of the missing mineral."

Falor bowed his head and stepped away from the door to start toward the bridge.

"Let's go." Kirk flicked his fingers and they moved on to his next step in finding those crystals.

Shath stared at Semek and knew that had been a close call. If Kirk were to find his way inside Spock's quarters it could lead to a major conflict. Shath looked at Tina, who had observed quietly throughout the interaction.

"Your mistress would commend you on your stance."

Shath re-entered their suites, Semek returned to his position as did Tina. She didn't know what to think about the Vulcans, but it was reassuring that Nyota was still alive. She found it interesting that they had stood up against the strongest captain in the Imperial fleet. That impressed her.

 

Chapter 25-All Bonded into One by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Here's what you've been waiting for! Please leave a comment if you like this book!

Summary: Frustrated with his crew's inability to locate his dilithium, Kirk confronted Shath in an attempt to get into Spock's quarters and failed. Now we witness the events 72 hours ago, following Nyota's attack....See the source image

 


All Bonded into One

Nyota's deep subconscious:

Little Nyota is standing at the edge of an purple and brilliant violet lights cast shadows and illuminate her in turn. She is trying with all her might not to cry, but tears brim in her eyes, waiting to fall. She's alone, the one thing she never wanted to be. She's living her greatest fear. The tears slowly begin to break, sliding down her face. She tried to wipe the tears away as she choked on her words:

"I don't want to be alone."

"You are not alone."

A small voice behind her caught her attention and Nyota turned quickly to see a boy. Not just any boy, a Vulcan boy, who walked up to her wearing some form of robe like uniform.

"Who are you?"

"You know who I am."

Nyota looked at him trying to recall, "I don't.. don't remember." She responded, shaking her head in confusion and sniffling.

"It does not matter, I am here, Nyota."

"You know my name?"

"Yes."

Nyota stopped crying and wiped her face on her sleeve, "Why are you here?"

"I'm just like you, alone."

"Will you stay with me?"

"If you wish, but do you like it here?"

Nyota noticed her surroundings, it was dark and scary. "No."

"Would you like me to take you somewhere else?"

She looked at the gloom before turning back to him and nodding, "Okay."

Spock started walking off, turning back to see if Nyota was following him. He was reassured that she was. He led her to a clearing where it was quiet, brighter and warm. Nyota felt better in her new surroundings.

"This is nice, where are we?"

"Somewhere safe Nyota."

Nyota took a better look at the boy and his appearance, "You are a Vulcan?"

Spock lifted one of his brows, "Yes, I am. Nyota you need sustenance, come and sit."

Spock knelt where a basket of food had appeared at his feet, taking out a blanket, food and drink. He prepared a plate of food for Nyota.

Nyota was surprised to realize she was hungry, but mostly thirsty. She sat on the blanket and took the prepared plate from the Vulcan boy. She started to eat and drink while she stared at the boy and realized how cute he was.

"I think you're cute."

Spock tilted his head as he processed her words, "I'm not sure how to respond to that statement."

"Plus, your eyes, there is something about you that makes you cute."

"Why do you feel alone?" asked Spock, changing the topic away from the irrelevant subject.

"It's always been my life, even when others say I'm lucky and talented. Why are you alone?"

"It too has been my life. I was born different, I'm only half-Vulcan and that makes me different and alone."

Nyota gave him a quizzical look, "But I still think you're cute regardless."

Spock noticed the endearment now, he sat up and stuck out his chest, "Thank you."

They sat for a few moments more before Spock stood up to leave, "I have to go now."

Nyota stood as well, fear welling up in her at the thought that he wouldn't return, and spoke desperately, "Why? Please stay!"

Spock looked into her eyes and calmly asked, "Do you wish for me to stay?"

"Yes, I don't want to be alone. I don't want to be alone anymore!"

"Why?"

Spock purposefully asked the question, waiting for the right answer.

Nyota was stunned by his question, it's a secret, a fear, could she trust him. Could she love? She stared at the cute Vulcan boy with no name, she twisted her hands together trying to find an answer.

Spock looked down at her,

"You know what I want Nyota, you must give it freely."

Spock turned and left.

Nyota fell to her knees, grabbing her head, shaking it in confusion, "No, I can't, I don't know." She looked up and he was gone. She grabbed her chest, breathing hard: "NO, NO, NO don't leave me!"

Nyota sat there with tears coming down, she laid on the blanket they shared and drifted off to a restless sleep. She didn't know how long she slept, but a gentle hand awakened her, she wiped her eyes to see the Vulcan boy had come back and Nyota smiled.

"You came back!" She sat up excitedly and stretched.

Little Spock knelt down and handed her some more food. Nyota took the food and ate while looking at him.

"Why won't you tell me your name?"

"Because you know it and you know me, Nyota."

Still confused about this name game, she snapped at him. "But I don't remember you, I've tried to think and nothing comes to me!"

"It is of no significance, it's more important that you feel better."

"I do feel better, but where am I?"

"You were hurt and you came here to be safe."

"I did? Safe from what? Have you come to take me back?"

Spock tilted his head again as he looked into her eyes, waiting. "If you wish to, then you must give your answer.?"

Little Nyota started shaking her head in confusion again, "I don't understand, you asked me that last time."

Spock shook his head and sat down across from her, "Nyota what do you want most for yourself?"

"I. Want. I. Don't. I don't want to be alone."

Spock leaned closer and responded, as though to a question, "Then you shall have what you wish, but first you must give me what I want."

He stood up to leave, causing Nyota to jump up too, "Where are you going? Are you leaving me again?"

"I will return soon, you need rest." Spock turned and left.

Nyota laid down on the blanket again to sleep and whispered, "I wish I knew what he wanted."

When Nyota woke up, she heard heavy breathing, she sat up to see the Vulcan boy on the blanket in pain. She scooted closer to him and saw him sweating, she touched his brow and found him hot to the touch.

"What is wrong?"

"I'm not feeling well, Nyota I will die soon." Spock started shaking violently.

"What must I do?"

Spock looked at her with softened eyes and whispered, "Please give me what I want, what I need."

Nyota moved his head to her lap, caressing his face while looking into his sad eyes, "What must I do?"

Spock just looked into her eyes with a plea as sweat poured from him, Nyota looked deeply into eyes that sparkled,

"You. You. Need me. You need me, right?"

He closed his eyes, hoping she would see him for who he is. Nyota started shaking him and screaming, "Don't leave me. Please, please, please don't leave ME! SPOCK!

Nyota woke up screaming, "NOOOO, SPOCK! Don't leave me alone"!

She sat up and grabbed her chest, heaving hard, trying to catch her breath. As she opened her eyes wide they began to adjust to the dimly lit room.

"Where am I?"

"You are in my bed," a low deep voice responded from beside her.

She squeaked in surprise and leapt from the bed. When she looked back she saw a male form with green tinted skin, lying naked before her. That's when she realized she was naked as well and attempted to cover herself.

"What the hell Spock?! What is going on?!"

Spock sat up and leaned against his headboard, staring at Nyota, he noticed that she was swaying back and forth. Nyota's hand went to her head as she lost her balance and slumped back onto the bed. He gently pulled her back towards him on the bed to cuddle her as she moaned in pain.

"Do you remember what happened to you?"

"No, I don't think...oh god. I was.. was I raped?" Tears formed in her eyes as she remembered two sinister laughs.

"Boma sold and attacked me, I was tied to the bed, then there was Sulu naked, then blackness."

"No, you were not raped, I intervened when I found out you were taken."

Nyota laid against his chest, sniffling at the thought of being violated. Knowing that she hadn't been relieved her."Thank you," she whispered.

Spock touched her forehead with his fingers and Nyota moaned in relief. She sat up and touched her forehead, looking at the bare chested, sexy Vulcan.

"Thank you again, but... why are we naked... like we had sex or something and how long have I been here?"

"We found your personal guard wounded and sent her to sickbay. I found you, almost being attacked, and I personally killed Sulu. Then I brought you here for safety, they had given you some form of drug that immobilized you. My personal healer attended to your wounds, which is why your clothes were removed."

"And?" She prompted, looking at him questioningly.

"You have been here, unconscious, for the past 36 hours. We have not had.. are in my bed, because I wish it."

Nyota gave him a wary look and sighed, "Well, thanks again for saving me. So where are my clothes?"

"Your clothes are not necessary."

Spock's eyes became hooded before he got up, showing all his glory, and walked toward another area of his quarters. He poured her a glass of water and returned to her. She stared at the glass then at him.

"That's not funny Mr. Spock!" she said before snatching the glass from him and drinking it in one go.

"Vulcans are not considered funny."

"Why am I here?"

He tilted her chin up with his large hand and spoke in a low, deep voice, "Because I wish it."

Nyota took advantage of his close proximity, looking him up and down, noticing tiny black hairs on his well-toned chest. The man was built with wide shoulders and trim waist, she wondered now how she had missed this fine body.

Spock took back the glass to refill it, and returned with the glass and an accompanying bowl of fruit. Nyota picked a pear and bit hungerly into it while still looking at Spock.

Nyota asked again, trying to gauge her situation, "So, what must I do to get out of here then?"

Spock leaned into her face to face and growled, "Give me what I want!"

Nyota dropped the fruit and held her throat, she remembered the voice from her dreams. "Was it a dream?" Her eyes locked onto his, and the phrase repeated in her mind, "Give me what I want." Nyota felt dizzy, she couldn't breath and a look of shock was across her face. She swallowed the last bit of fruit and responded in a whisper,

"What do you want?"

Spock smirked, "You know what I want."

Nyota picked the pear back up and continued to eat, "I can only give you leverage Spock. How many credits do you want me to give you for services rendered?"

Spock stood up and stepped back, looking intensely at her, "There are no bargains, leverages or credits in this transaction Nytoa, only gifts. Non-returnable-gifts."

Nyota considered what Spock was saying, "Non-returnable". She'd been through so much with her new position already. She was exhausted and hadn't even reached her full potential yet.

"Well, I have to say, your deal sounds a lot better than Kirk's. He wanted me to be his personal negotiator and mistress!"

Spock paced away, "Give me what I want Nyota. Only then will we both be free."

Nyotawas mentally spent from trying to figure out Spock's meaning. She flopped back on the bed and whispered, "What the hell does that mean?"

She was doing mental gymnastics, trying to think of ways to get out of this situation. She didn't know what Spock wanted, so she didn't know what to negotiate with, it puzzled her that he answered with no answers.

Within a few minutes she had dozed off into her dream again, where she was still cuddling the young sweating Vulcan, whose head tossed back and forth.

He kept repeating the plea, "Give me what I want, please. I will die soon, why won't you help me?"

The tear stained Nyota kept stroking his forehead in confusion, helpless to assist. "I don't know, I don't know how, but please don't leave me alone."

The boy's head stopped moving, and he looked into her brown eyes and whispered, "Yes, Nyota, alone."

Nyota jack-knifed awake to see Spock was lying on his side with his back facing her. It was then she saw his hands shaking, a tremor running down his body. She watched in curiosity for a moment, when she reached out to touch his hand it was like touching fire. Spock flipped them over so fast that she didn't know what was happening, only that he was on top of her with his piercing eyes burrowing into hers as he demanded, begged,

"Give me what I want Nyota!"

It was then she saw the little boy in his eyes, he was there. Her heart softened, her eyes gleamed with unshed tears. Nyota caressed his hair behind his pointed ears.

"It's you?"

"Yes."

Her eyes filled with tears, "You're alone too?"

"Yes."

"I'm what you want?"

"Yes."

"Are you sick?"

"Yes. There is a fire that burns in my heart."

"You want my heart?"

"Yes, give me what I want, I need to..."

"Live."

"Yes."

"What must I do?" she asked softly.

"Bond with me, mate with me, become one with me."

Nyota licked her lips and thought. For the first time she was considering opening herself to someone. It was something she'd always wanted.

"I will, I'll do it."

Spock sighed deeply and pressed his forehead against hers, she had let her barriers down for him. He reached for her psy points and pressed harder on her body as she grabbed his broad shoulders for support.

Spock repeated the words of his forefathers, the words to set his fire free and bind him to his mate. Nyota repeated those sacred words back and they became one as they made passionate love to each other. Nyota was lifted up in a sexual high she had never felt before, she was immersed in sensations. Her consciousness was mixed with his and she saw who he really was as she held onto his shoulders and enjoyed the ride. Her moans and screams of joy expressed all that she had never experienced with any male. Spock had broken down her high walls of resentment, bitterness and fear.

After copious love making and a deep shower, the lovers both rested on his king size bed, while Spock explained to Nyota his presumed illness stroking her from arm to shoulder as he did.

"It is called the Pon-Farr, the time of mating for all males on my planet. It strips us of all logic, mine was depreciated on the ship."

"I understand, why did you choose me?" Nyota glanced up at him curiously.

Spock smirked in response to her question. He had no choice in the matter, his soul did the choosing, and he was at its mercy.

"My katra has chosen you. No other female would do, even though my family had arranged for T'Pring to bond with me, my katra chose you, my Nyota."

Nyota leaned against his chest, rubbing his long arms and smiling as she thought about the had noticed the way T'Pring had looked at her, she'd felt the daggers in her eyes when she walked by her station.

"My wife, I must make an inquiry."

"Yes, my love."

"What is this 'Sisterhood'?"

Nyota stiffened at the words, " Where have you heard that?"

"Your thoughts are my thoughts, at the moment yours are open."

Nyota sighed and told Spock about the "Sisterhood". Spock was amazed by how much she had accomplished in such a short time.

"Indeed! If I am correct, you have cross-trained the female crew members on designated stations on the ship?"

"Yes, at any given time my crew of women can run this ship."

Spock paused in thought and logically presented his deduction, "My wife, we left Wrigley's Planet 30 hours ago. Kirk is planning his next move of conquest, at the moment he is on a rampage because of the missing shipment of dithium."

A smile formed on Nyota's face, "They did it!" She jumped up and did a happy dance.

"They stole the crystals? For what purpose?" Spock asked.

"Yes. It was part of our plan to have leverage with Kirk. The women on this ship are underpaid, unappreciated, and harassed on a daily basis Spock. My plan was to hold the crystals hostage until our demands are met."

Spock stood up and embraced his naked wife. At this very moment some of the crew are being tortured for information on the missing shipment. With his people guarding the outer doors, he and Nyota were protected from Kirk's rampage. He kissed her deeply for her illogical plan. She was brave to execute the idea, and inventive in hiding the shipment. He has chosen wisely.


Please leave a comment if you like this book and chapter!

 

Chapter 26-The Bond of Love that Conquer by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Nyota has found something she never expected to find in her bond with Spock. She is grateful that Spock saved her from a fate worse than death, having killed both Sulu and Boma. Through their bond, Spock gained knowledge of the "Sisterhood" and their purpose now other plans are revealed as well...See the source image

 

The Bond of Love that Conquers

Still locked in Spock's quarters, he and Nyota continued getting to know each other. In more ways than one.

Nyota looked at her naked body, then at Spock's and kept wondering why they were still undressed? They had been making love non-stop, and it made her wonder where he got his stamina. What he'd done to her was shudder inducing and toe curling, she couldn't tell day from night.

"Are you embarrassed about your physical form my wife?"

"I've never been unclothed for such a long time , so I take this as our honeymoon," Giving Spock a seductive smile.

"I find your physical form quite pleasing in appearance, I've been drawn to it for some time."

Nyota looked at him quizzically.

"Is that another way of saying that you find me sexy?"

With his brow arched, and in a low growl, he responded, "Yes."

Giggling, she stared at his naked form and thought, "Wow, Spock is one sexy looking man."

"Thank you."

She jumped at his response, "You-you heard my thoughts?"

"Yes, when they are open like now. Besides, there is no need for you to have clothes."

"Why is that?" Nyota asked with hooded eyes.

"In my current state, I would just rip them off."

Nyota could only stare at this man who was being so open with his words and thoughts. He was more reserved in front of the Captain, and on the bridge, necessarily so.

Nyota combed her tangled hair and smiled,

"Spock, you're such a wolf."

Spock just stared at her before going to his computer and checking for updates on the ship's status since they had left the planet. Nyota came up behind him,caressing his back and leaning into him, before wrapping her arms around his waist. She caressed her hands up and down his firm chest and moaned as she stroked him. Then she asked,

"Spock, how did you find me?"

"I had Semek following you, but there were cases in which you were untraceable. I also included extra security codes to impede access to your quarters. Sulu attempted to break in multiple times. I hindered his efforts."

Nyota was amazed at the lengths Spock would go to to look out for her and mad that Sulu was doing that the whole time.

Spock raised a brow at the information he found on the computer.

"Interesting. It seems Mr. Scott is no longer with us. Captain Kirk has eliminated him. The captain is performing an invasive search for his missing crystals."

Nyota purred into his back, "He'll never find them, if my women followed the plan. As for Mr. Scott, he had it coming. Too bad it wasn't by me, I wanted to finish what I started with his finger."

Spock turned around and looked into her eyes, seeing the hatred she had for the engineer. He was content that Kirk had taken care of Mr. Scott as he had been next on Spock's list to be executed for his conduct in regards to his wife. That was not, however, Spock's current priority. He took Nyota's arm and led her back to their bed.

"Come, I want to resume copulating, it gives us both pleasure."

Nyota giggled, as was led back to his king-size bed.

"Spock, you're such a wolf!"


Outside Spock's quarters, Yeoman Lawton stood guard in the corridor. She continued her personal mission to protect Nyota, even though she was unable to enter. She didn't know if Nyota was alive or dead, instead going on faith in the words of their doctor who went by the name of Shath.

Shath was impressed that the young woman had stood guard for so long without rest or food. It was reported that a female passing by earlier had given her a nutrient bar. Also, that she would disappear for an hour to refresh herself and return to the same spot. He surmised that Lady Uhura would be pleased if her personal guard was well taken care of. Shath made the decision for the young woman's well-being, and ordered Stonn to prepare a bed in the same room as T'Pring. Stonn stared at him for a moment before following orders. In his absence, Shath went forth into the corridor to feed the young woman and give her a place to rest.

"Guard of Uhura, do you require refreshment?"

Tina looked up at the older Vulcan, even though she was tired, she didn't know if she could trust him. She was determined to not let Nyota down again.

"Fear not, you and I have no quarrel. We will continue to safeguard your Mistress and provide for your safety as well."

"No thank you, I'm fine. I will stay here on duty."

Shath saw the weariness in her body.

"Miss Uhura would find comfort in your well-being."

Tina ignored him and maintained her position while Semek observed the interaction with interest. Shath took a step closer, causing Tina to draw her dagger and adjust her stance while keeping her eyes on Shath. But Shath was quicker, and he was able to sidestep and nerve pinch Tina. She collapsed into his gently picked her up and carried her to the prepared bed in T'Pring's room, placing her on it carefully. Shath turned to Stonn.

"Provide subsistence when she wakes. Beware, if any harm comes to her, S'haile will be displeased by your service."

Stonn looked at the fragile female and back at Shath wondering why he was responsible for the creature.

"Yes, Healer Shath"

A few hours later Tina woke up rested but still hungry. She sat up and noticed she was in a room with a tray of food and water placed near her. She checked her belt to find her phaser and knife were still there. Tina couldn't figure out why the Vulcans didn't take her weapons, she didn't know if she could trust them. But she would figure it out.

It was them who saved Uhura from a fate worse than death.

It was them who saved her when she was wounded.

It was them who confronted Captain Kirk, not once but twice!

What were the Vulcans' motives for keeping Uhura, and why have she and Commander Spock been shut in since the whole incident?

If they wanted to hurt her, they would have done it by now.

Tina sat up and grabbed the bottle of water, placing it to her lips and slowly drinking. She waited to see if there would be a reaction before nibbling on her bread and waiting to see if it had been drugged. Once Tina had determined both were likely safe she ate more. She was on her 5th bite when the door opened and a lean, tall, angry looking Vulcan woman entered.

"What is your purpose here?" T'Pring snapped.

Tina drew her dagger and slowly stood.

T'Pring glared at her with disgust. "You dare threaten me?"

Semek, having heard T'Pring's tone, stepped in the doorway. "Be at peace T'Pring, she is our guest. Do not distress the guard of Uhura."

T'Pring snarled and spat, "Why is she here?"

"It was recommended by Healer Shath that the guard should rest." Semek said firmly, still glaring at the tense Vulcan woman.

"This has gone on long enough. Why are we entertaining these human females?"T'Pring hissed and turned back to one of the human females in question.

Semek gave her a stern look.

"Because Commander Spock requested them. Do not question me or the guard again. Continue with your duties!"

T'Pring continued to glare at Semek. "Our consuls would forbid such actions. What S'haile has done will bring the destruction of our world."

Semek stepped closer and drew his phaser. "Disrespect the S'haile again and I will have no choice but to make the communique of your failure to hold to your agreement."

T'Pring blinked at the threat and left the room, leaving Semek alone with Tina. He turned to face her, noting that she was staring back and forth between him and the door through which T'Pring had exited.

"Guard of Uhura, forgive my outburst, it is rare to forget our duties and respect. Please accept our hospitality and rest."

Tina placed her dagger back in her boot. "Can I see Lt. Commander Uhura?"

Semek kept a straight face at her directness. "At the moment she continues to rest. The incident has led to a situation where her presence is needed elsewhere."

Tina frowned in confusion,"I don't understand?"

"In time, guard of Uhura, all things will be explained. After you have regained your strength, you may return to duty outside or guard in the waiting area near Miss Uhura."

Tina liked the idea of standing guard near Nyota's door better.

"I'll stand guard in the waiting area."

"Excellent choice." Semek turned to leave, knowing that would make the young woman content.


After more lovemaking, Spock sat up against his bed with Nyota cradled next to him. He thought about Nyota's 'Sisterhood' and found contentment in the knowledge that his wife had a network of loyal women. He calculated how many women were on the ship and mentally reviewed their documented training. Kirk had not factored the women crew into his quest for power. Then an idea formed in his mind; if these new known variables were calculated, things could play in his favor. In that moment, Spock decided to take over the ship and place the women as his crew. Then Vulcan will have the upper hand in seceding from the empire, diminishing the power struggle at home. He would be victorious if he could bring home the Enterprise as a gift for his father. It would align the powerful families and put the Solen'T clan at his mercy.

"Fascinating," he commented with one brow arched.

He gently touched his wife to wake her. Nyota opened her big brown eyes and looked up at him.

"What is it?"

"How would you feel about being the Captain of the Enterprise?"

Nyota quickly sat up and looked at him.

"Are you serious?"

"Vulcans are always serious Nyota."

"Do you have a plan?"

"Yes, but this ship has to go to Vulcan. You have provided the means for us, and my planet, to secede from the empire."

"Spock, what is going on on your planet?"

"The Empire has run its course on my planet. There are factions that are prepared to go to war against the Empire, my family is a part of that. My mission was to learn all there is and return as Vulcan Fleet Admiral. Some families are still loyal to the Empire, secretly sabotaging our efforts, T'Pring and Stonn are from such families. If I am to be the victor they must bow to my family as the ruling clan."

Nyota considered the idea of sitting in the captain's chair. It had always been her dream, but it seemed unreachable. Now Spock, her husband for all of two days, has a plan to take over the ship and put her in charge. She could see the look on Kirk's face now, the steam coming out his ears, Nyota started to smile at the thought.

"I assume that the idea is a welcome one?" asked Spock.

"What can you offer my 'Sisters' as leverage?"

"With you as their Captain, they would follow you, am I correct?"

"It depends on what Vulcan can offer. I would let them decide and have them form their own negotiations."

"Wise, my Nyota, this would avoid discontent."

Nyota looked at Spock quizzically again. "If T'Pring and Stonn are working against you, why not eliminate them?"

"T'Pring was promised to me as my bondmate, but she was unfaithful and I had no desire to be bonded to her or her family. Her family would have leverage in our government if we were bonded, and my father didn't want that. At the time it was the only bargain to be had, the marriage would provide peace between the fractured families and people. As for Stonn, he was once a former colleague, he betrayed me by fornicating with T'Pring out of spite."

"Well, Damn!"

"Now, my katra only sees you Nyota, no other, Vulcanians mate for life. With you reigning by my side, we can conquer any opponent."

"Well, damn again! I don't know what to think or say! I feel I have a purpose in this universe, to be your wife and queen."

Spock gave a low growl of satisfaction, as he looked her over with hooded eyes.

Nyota felt a jolt on her side of the bond, making her aware of Spock's intentions. "Oh, I take it you want more lovemaking? You're such a wolf Spock!"

Spock started caressing her body, roughly kissing her neck and nipping at her collar bone.

"When we finish with my fire, we will put the plans into motion."

Nyota moaned loudly, "Yes, my love.. Oh yes, yes, YES!"

 

Chapter 27-Uhura’s Challenge by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire


Summary: Spock and Nyota came up with plans for the future during his pon farr, also where Spock is having no problem claiming his wife. Nyota didn't fight him on that, while Tina continued to guard Nyota from within the Vulcan suites. T'Pring resists the new circumstances.#c:-uhura on Tumblrmirror uhura | Tumblr

 

Uhura's Challenge

When the buzzer to Spock's room ran Nyota swiftly wrapped the bed sheet around her body and rolled to stand on the other side of the bed. She felt like a mess after 2 ½ days of marathon sex with Spock and wanted to be seen as little as possible until she could make herself presentable... and then there was Spock, standing in all his glory, naked without shame.

"Enter."

The door swished open, and Shath stepped in with an armful of fresh clothing. He bowed his head in respect.

"Greetings S'haile and T'sai Uhura, may your union bring forth life and prosperity to our people."

"Thank you."

Shath turned to Uhura and bowed, "I am Healer Shath, I attended to your wounds when the S'haile brought you here."

"I am honored by your service. Thank you." Nyota mentally interpreted the title he had given Spock, if she remembered correctly, it's loose translation was 'Lord' or 'Prince of Vulcan'. It made her wonder if Spock was some sort of royalty?

"Thanks is not necessary T'sai, the honor was mine. I will serve you as I have served Spock for all these years."

"Nyota, Shath has been my doctor since my birth, he is trustworthy. Go to him or Semek if anything befalls me."

"I don't want to go there, but I will remember Spock."

Spock turned to Shath and took the clothes from him before handing them to Nyota.

"Here, my wife, we will greet the others when you are dressed."

Nyota managed somehow to keep herself wrapped while she carried the clothes to the bathroom. When the door closed Spock continued to talk to Shath.

"Updates."

"Captain Kirk continues to search for the dilithium shipment, he is becoming erratic in his thinking. He has put many crewmen in the agonizer for minor or no infractions."

"Interesting, what is the morale of the crew?"

"They are in a perpetual state of fear. Their actions indicate a lack of loyalty, with continual accusations against each other. These rocks have made the Captain lose focus."

"Gather the others and meet us in the waiting area in 30 minutes. Have Semek contact Vulcan and inform my father we are heading home with gifts."

"Yes, S'haile, and again congratulations, on your bonding. You have succeeded in your quest."

Shath turned and left the room. Spock was content, he didn't have to worry about betrayal, he had scanned Nyota's thoughts. She has her own agenda, mutually beneficial to his own, surviving being one of them. Spock went and joined his wife in the shower. When he saw her lathering herself with soap, he experienced a moment of regret for not requesting more time. He wanted more of his wife, he was aroused again.

Nyota looked down at her new dress, it was green with shiny silken embroidery threads, it covered more of her body than the standard imperial uniform. Having come to Spock's quarters naked, she determined that it was better than nothing. Besides, she liked the feel of it. She found secret pockets for knives and other weapons inside the dress, it was beautiful and practical.

Spock was dressed in his uniform and his high boots, his weapons anchored on his body.

"Are you ready to meet the members of our team?"

"Yes Spock, will they accept me?"

"They don't have a choice, I am their commander and Lord."

Spock unlocked the door, and they entered a waiting area, where people stood around at attention upon hearing their arrival. Tina was the first to respond when she saw Nyota.

"Miss Uhura!-You're-are you? I mean, I've missed you!"

Tina practically jumped into Nyota's arms, with tear-filled eyes. Nyota gently hugged her.

"I'm okay child, I'm glad you're here."

Semek spoke up, "Your guard has positioned herself at our door since the attack."

Spock looked at the yeoman, who was unaware that she had just violated a Vulcan law by touching his wife. While Falor, Stonn and Shath stood in shock, T'Pring stepped forward. She had noticed the vulcan wedding gown Nyota was wearing, her wedding gown. Pointing at the wedding dress in anger, T'Pring spat out.

"This is unacceptable, I was pledged to the S'haile as his bride. I will not stand by and allow this human female to have him! I have been betrayed!"

Spock glared at T'Pring, ready to strike her for her insolence and disrespect.

Semek, out of duty, stepped forward and glared at her.

"T'Pring, stand down, you have no right!"

"I have every right! I was pledged to the S'haile and now I will claim my place. "Kal-i-fee!" she shouted.

Shath stepped forward and stared at the spoilt woman.

"KROY-KAH."

"You have no authority to declare Kal-i-fee, they are bonded. You can not challenge them now or her. They have consummated their bond both mentally and physically."

T'Pring held her head high in defiance, glaring at Uhura. She would not accept to defeat for herself and her responsibility at home, she had to try to gain leverage and honor for her family. Even if it meant taking out the human female at all costs. She spoke again, snarling,

"I have the right. The female is substandard and has no concept of our beliefs." T'Pring drew her phaser from her hip and pointed it at Uhura, alarming everyone else.

"It is my right to take what is mine, I will fight for what is mine and what I was promised! Even kill for it, if need be!"

Spock had heard enough and was preparing to nerve pinch her, but was taken by surprise by what happened next.

Nyota quickly analyzed the situation when the crazy woman started spraying her with insults. Making subtle eye contact with Tina she communicated her 's hands were already positioned on her gun and knife, so when Nyota signaled her, Tina tossed her dagger in the air. Nyota grabbed it mid-flight and flicked it with precision into T'Pring's left collar bone. She stared at the knife and then slowly looked at Uhura in astonishment. T'Pring collapsed to the ground as green blood began seeping out of her wound.

Tina drew her phaser and moved to stand in front of Nyota.

Nyota had made her mark and had a smirk on her face, her hand on her hip as she snarled,

"I spared you T'Pring, I really did, count your blessings."

Shath knelt down to examine the wound, while Falor retrieved his medical kit. Everyone else took a moment to stare, amazed with how Uhura had responded.

Semek looked at Spock with an arched brow.

"Most fascinating S'haile, T'sai Uhura has wisdom and cunning. Most acceptable."

Yes, Spock was amazed with how she had handled the dagger. His katra has chosen wisely. His mate would indeed be a formidable ally and enemy to those who went against her. He was pleased with Nyota and he would thank her later in their private suite for defusing the situation as it was. Now, it's his turn to put things in order. He had played along with the arranged wedding, he had been the obedient son for his father and all of Vulcan. Now, events had turned in his favor.

Spock looked down at the insolent woman, bested by a Terran female, and growled at the fact she had attacked his wife, his bride, in front of him. It took all his logic to keep his composure and not kill her himself.

"Is she able to stand Shath?"

Shath had used the healing stitcher and bandaged what was once a bleeding hole.

"Yes S'haile, her body is mending as we speak."

T'Pring kept her head down, hiding the pain in her shoulder, and thinking of what Spock would do to her. He could have her killed for her attempt to execute the Terran female. Her fate lay in the S'haile's hands, he could wipe out her whole family for her actions.

Spock glared at the woman, and commanded her, "T'Pring, stand before me or I will let my aduna-your T'sai finish what she started."

T'Pring slowly rose to her feet, favoring her wounded shoulder, and walked toward Spock with her head down.

Spock knew T'Pring and her family; he was very much aware of the clan's intention to take over the Vulcan counsel. Their bonding would have just been her clans next step in taking over. But other factions didn't want it so. With her continued betrayal and treachery all but a guarantee if they were married, Nyota had become an obvious choice. Admittedly, with surprising benefits. She would be neutral with the factions, with no obvious political gain to be had by his family. With her by his side, his clan would over take them all and unite his people against the empire.

Now T'Pring stood before him, she could not be allowed to post a threat to their plans in the present or the future.

T'Pring looked up at Spock, her face set in defiance. Spock demanded Stonn step forward.

"Stonn, come here!"

Stonn approached stoically and stood next to T'Pring. He looked straight at Spock.

"Kneel!"

They both knelt before Spock.

Spock glared with sharp eyes at both of them, they deserved each other, they couldn't be trusted. With that in mind he would seal them together forever.

"Stonn, T'Pring is yours. As your S'haile, I declare that you two will bond. As your bondmate, you are responsible for her actions. Mark my words, your life is forfeit if anything befalls me or my wife. Your children's life will also be forfeit if any betrayal is revealed by you or your families."

Spock stared at his one time friend, "Remember, your lust for her will be your downfall. She will never be satisfied with what you offer, she hungers for power, which she will never have."

Spock stared into T'Pring's eyes and growled.

"T'Pring, it would be wise to pledge your allegiance now!"

T'Pring responded weakly, "I pledge my life, S'haile"

Spock turned his back to her, "Give homage to your mistress-Now!"

T'Pring forsook her pride, looked at Nyota, and said,

"I pledge my life and allegiance to thee."

Spock returned to Nyota's side. Then all the Vulcans knelt and bowed before Spock and Nyota and gave the ta'al sign of unity. Tina was still confused as to what just happened. Spock held his two forefingers up to Nyota and she touched them in the ozh'esta with hers.

"Nyota, all of Vulcan is at your feet. You are their T'sai, but to me you are my ke-te'kru, they will follow any of your commands."

Nyota was shocked, being married to Spock had its perks. She would have more protection than ever before. She placed her hands on her hips and smiled. She couldn't believe how much her life had changed in just a few days, all because Spock had the hots for her. She was grateful that Spock had saved her. Grateful for his attentiveness and eye for detail.

"Miss Uhura, what is going on?" asked Tina, still confused. Nyota looked at the girl turned guard who had saved her life by tossing the dagger to her and smiled,

"Tina, we are going to take over the ship."

"We are?" The young woman asked in surprise.

Nyota gave a sly smile and purred, "Yes, and my husband is going to help us."

"Your-Your husband? Mr Spock is-your husband now?" Tina looked between them, stunned.

Nyota gently touched her cheek, "Yes, we're married."

Spock looked down at the yeoman and confirmed in a deep, no nonsense voice,

"Yes, she agreed.

"Spock has agreed to help our cause."

Tina's eyes widened and looked at her commander, pointing at Spock.
"He is? He's going to challenge the captain?"

"Yes, and we will win, our plan is flawless, if we all worked together. What do you say?"

"You don't have to ask me twice, I'm with you Ms. Uhura."

Nyota turned to Spock and said in a sultry voice, "Now it is time to meet my team darling. Tina, page Charlene and Eve to Mr. Spock's quarters."

"Yes, Ms. Uhura, but Mr. Spock needs to lower his shield."

"Falor, lower shields."

Falor went to a panel on the wall and entered some codes.

"It is completed."

Tina used her communicator to signal the others.

"Yes, the Lt. Commander wants you both in Mr. Spock's quarters." Tina flipped the communicator closed and looked up at Mr. Spock.

"Stand back everyone."

A few minutes later, two women materialized in the room with their weapons drawn.

Spock looked on in amazement as the two women appeared.

"Fascinating."

 

End Notes:

ko-te'kru= Vulcansu for Queen    

Chapter 28-Cooking Up the Plan by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Challenged by T'Pring, Nyota secured her place as Spock's wife. The Vulcan crew are under orders to submit to her requests. Tina witnesses it all and is left with questions. Now Nyota is merging forces with Spock to take over the ship from the demented Kirk.Star Trek: Mirror Images mini-series from IDW 2008

 

Cooking Up the Plan

 

Charlene and Eve stood with their loaded phasers, and looked around to see a band of Vulcans in a semi-circle. They recognized Nyota in the beautiful green dress, alive!

Eve asked in shock, "Nyota, are you alright?"

Nyota stepped out and walked towards them with a smile.

"Put down your weapons ladies, we are in good company."

Eve and Charlene looked at each other and slowly lowered their phasers. Charlene looked at the group of Vulcans over before asking,

"What's going on?"

Tina laughed and responded, "First, you're not going to believe this,but Miss Uhura is married!"

Their mouths dropped, stunned as Charlene and Eve looked at each other in confusion and almost dropped their phasers. They both gave a shocked look and shouted,

"WHAT?!"

Nyota looked at Spock somberly and smiled.

"Yes, Mr. Spock and I have formed...an alliance you may say. Being married to him just seals the deal."

Again both women looked aghast and shook their heads.

"Ok?"

Falor was amazed about his findings, looked up from his tricorder and announced,

"S'haile, they transported without being detected or activating the security system."

Spock had surmised that when they beamed into his room. It explained how they could be in different places when they were being surveilled. Thinking back to when Nyota was in her quarters for long periods of time.

Spock looked at Masters,

"Congratulations on your advancement of the inter-ship transporter beam, you solved the problem of being detected."

Masters stood erect with pride.

"Coming from you, Commander Spock, that is a high compliment."

"Also, ladies, my congratulations on the removal of the dilithium crystals, most ingenious. With the inter-ship transporter beam, you can relocate them at any time and place."

Eve and Charlene looked at each other and felt like they were caught in a mouse trap. Eve spoke up and tried to deflect.

"EXCUSE ME? Why are we here?" asked Eve, deflecting Spock's statement.

Nyota stood close to both women, smiling lazily and said,

"Ladies, we are going to take over the ship, with help from Mr. Spock"

Both women looked at each other at the same time, with mouths agape.

Nyota continued smiling, "Don't worry, we have a plan."

Spock took note of the women's demeanor, "We shall discuss it further, follow me."

Spock didn't ask, he expected his words to be followed. Nyota took Spock's extended arm as he led the small team into the next room. He left Stonn and T'Pring to work out their relationship, still fuming over her challenge of his bride.

In Spock's private quarters; Nyota, Charlene, Semek, Eve and Tina were developing the plan to take over the Enterprise.

Spock was amazed that Nyota had managed to get the entire female crew to rally with her, not knowing that she was in charge. He was truly fascinated that Nyota had joined forces with Kirk's women. That would help when it came time to execute their plans.

"What about the Tantalus device? Captain Kirk could use it against us if we are discovered," Spock inquired during a natural break in planning.

"True. Marlena and Janice informed me that he changes the codes often. Sometimes he would let them use it if the Vixens had a problem. But if we continue, they can keep 'Kirkbaby' busy."

Nyota answered was attempting to break the code on Masters' tricorder while they were talking.

Knowing that Jim planned on taking his woman, Spock didn't like the endearment Nyota had stated. Feeling a jolt in their fledgling bond, she leaned over and lightly tapped his leg to ensure he was paying attention.

"It's okay Spock darling, that's what his women call him. But I'm your woman now," Nyota reassured him with her eyes and a seductive smile.

Charlene was still in shock over Nyota hooking up with Mr. Spock, his demeanor had not changed.

"Well, you're in luck Mr. Spock, Romaine and I created a device that will deactivate 98% of all the weapons on the ship. The Tantalus is the only one I haven't been able to test. I have to get into Kirk's quarters and try it. Also, I have the only prototype."

Spock shared a look of respect with Semek, they were impressed by the utilization of unique technology. He nodded his head and spoke,

"If you grant me access to the schematics of your device, I can create multiple devices until a more advanced version is created."

Charlene's mouth dropped open in surprise at the offer before she abruptly closed it.

Eve thought aloud, "I think, once those devices are created, we can strategically place them in designated locations. The male crew won't have a choice but to engage in hand to hand combat."

Nyota looked up and smiled at Mr. Spock's idea. "And once I get in contact with the Vixens I could figure out a pattern from Kirk's previous codes. People usually use codes that are familiar to them."

Spock gave a slight nod in agreement with the idea. Humans usually used something familiar, in their past or present, as a pattern to base their codes on. There were other things to consider for the takeover, but Nyota's team had created a well developed plan.

Spock stood up taking Nyota with him. "It's important that Kirk does not reach his quarters to activate the device. We will need a diversion."

He turned to his wife and arched a brow,

"My wife, you will be sitting in the Captain's chair. His fury will be the distraction that leads to his demise."

Tina gasped, "Oh my God, he hates anybody sitting in his chair!"

Spock was counting on Jim's unchecked emotional response, he knew Jim's pride was a great potential weakness.

"While he's dealing with you, the rest of us will be in position."

Nyota loved the idea and smiled with joy, she could hardly wait to see Kirk's face. Spock turned to Semek and gave him directions.

"See to it that the women get any resource they need and notify us when the devices are made."

"Yes, S'haile." Semek bowed and gave the Vulcan salute.

Spock turned to the women, "Ladies, if you will excuse us, I would like to return to my honeymoon."

Nyota smiled seductively up at Spock, cuddled against his side, before they turned around to leave the room. As the door shut opened to Spock's quarters, she glanced quickly over her shoulder and winked at her women.

The women were overcome with a wave of hiccuped giggles as the door shut. Eve, Charlene and Tina transported out to spread the plan to the rest of the crew.


Tina, Eve and Charlene had another secret meeting with the Vixens and Chapel.

"I want to commend you for hiding Kirk's prize," Christine said with her arms folded and chuckling.

"Girl, Kirk baby is having a bird, he's so tense," cooed Janice.

"He hasn't slept in days thinking about those crystals," added Marlene.

Janice looked at Marlena and said, "I'm kind of jealous, he's paying more attention to those crystals than us."

They chuckled.

"Well, that's kind of good, he's distracted so we can execute our plan! Nyota gave us instructions." stated Charlene.

"Where is she? How is she doing since the attack?" asked Christine.

Tina smiled and boldly said, "Well, she'll be here later after her honeymoon."

Three mouths dropped as they stared blankly at the laughing Eve and Charlene.

"What the f ck! The b tch is married?" Janice said with her hands on her hips. "To who?"

Marlene and Janice looked at each other, when they realized who.

"NO F CKING WAY!" said a shocked Marlena.

Tina tilted her head yes.

Christine shook her head in disbelief, smiling and huffed, "Girl hit the jack-pot! Kirk would have a hard time going against Mr. Spock. Nyota is something else, she knows how to use her assets. Wait until I tell Running Deer this one."

Eve was thinking about what Christine had said, from the outside looking in it makes sense, Kirk would have a hard time going against Mr. Spock. No one messed with that man or his crew.

Janice shaking her head about Spock and Nyota,

"Wow, that was a great idea, it makes the plan so much easier."

"So, does this mean we've joined forces with the Vulcans?" asked Marlena.

"Sure, ladies, Mr. Spock wants us to take over the ship," Eve said.

The Vixens looked at each other, and their demeanor changed. They held each other, concerned about the possibility they would lose their positions and status.

"Will Spock kill Jim?" asked Janice.

"Not unless he makes it hard for them. They both came up with alternative options." Replied Eve.

Christine looked at the Vixens and stared at them through slitted lids. "Okay mini foxes, don't chicken out now. You both knew the risk when you joined. Kirk has no love for anyone except for himself. You'll have no problem finding someone with rank and position once this is done. I will even help with your-assets."

Janice somberly responded, "It's just that we've been together for so long."

Charlene chimed, "You mean you'll miss the great endless sex or all the benefits?"

Marlena and Janice looked at each other and smiles formed, they high-fived each other and said,

"The Benefits girl!"

Charlene was relieved and thought about the plan. "I'm glad that's out of the way. Can either of you access the Tantalus field?"

Janice spoke up, "I can, why?"

"Spock wants me to find out if the damper of my new device would deactivate it."

"Sure not a problem, we just need to make sure Kirk is on duty before trying."

Then Eve pulled out her monitor and placed the projection on the wall.

"Now here's the plan, we need to be at these designated places at this time. Review and memorize them. This is our only shot at this. Make no mistakes ladies, it will be a bloodbath if we mess this up!"

The women studied the plan on the wall, asking questions to clarify various concerns. Tina's job was easy, she was to remain next to Nyota.

"Not bad. I would love to see that bastard McCoy's face." Christine snarled at the idea of her archenemy.

"You will, it will be broadcast throughout the ship once the takeover is done," said Eve.

"Now, is everyone done? I will erase this." Charlene took out a device and lined it up to Eve's padd, wiping the memory card.

They all stared at each other, nodding their agreement to being prepared to execute their part in the stuck their hands in the middle.

Marlena said, "Good luck ladies."

 

Chapter 29-Mistrust in All Things by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Pin by Rob on Star Trek | Star trek movies, Mirror universe, Star trek tos2x04 - Mirror, Mirror - TrekCore 'Star Trek: TOS' Screencap & Image Gallery

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: The plan to take over the Enterprise is underway. Spock was suitably impressed by Masters' technological skills, evident in hiding the crystals. The Sisterhood joined forces with the Vulcans to take Kirk down.

Grace Lee Whitney -- R.I.P. Yeoman Janice Rand on "Star Trek". (April 1 ...

 

Mistrust in All Things

Kirk sat brooding in McCoy's private office, still frustrated about his missing shipment and that Spock was not reachable. Noticing the silence, McCoy hands Jim a drink.

"Jim, you've checked everywhere on this ship! It has got to be on that planet!"

Jim sulkily accepts the drink. He can't believe that someone could get his dilithium off the ship, right under his nose. Someone has betrayed him, someone he hasn't found yet, and they've caught him in his own game. He couldn't figure out who had done it, or why. People will keep paying the price until the missing crystals are found! They are his ticket to High Command-he needs it all to follow through, and then there is Nyota. She would have ensured the successful negotiation of his bidding-Sulu and Boma ruined that. Something about it all has been nagging at him, making him wonder if all those incidents are related to his missing crystals. He threw his empty glass against the wall.

"F CK!"

Bones watched the glass shatter and looked at his miserable captain.

"Now I have to get you another glass. I'm giving you a plastic one so you don't keep destroying my good glasses."

Kirk grumbled in anger, "Not funny Bones, I've done everything possible to find my stuff. How can you hide a half-ton of crystals? ON MY SHIP!"

"JIM! Like I said before, do you really think it's on the ship? You looked up and down this ship in places I wouldn't have thought of, damn it Jim. You even looked in the coffins of dead people. You searched everywhere possible! I think they are somewhere back on Wrigly's planet, it's the only way they could pull it off!"

"I hear you Bones, but WHO?! I need to know who and why." Kirk slammed his fist hard on the table.

Kirk rubbed his temples, the pain in his fist a sting compared to the pain in his head. Someone had gotten the best of him, making him more irritable. Kirk took a deep breath,

"Let's go back to Wrigley's, I just don't know where to start looking."

"You need credits to put the word out for an overflow of crystals. Someone knows something on that planet. There are no secrets there."

Kirk hit the intercom for the bridge and Chekov responded.

"Bridge Chekov."

"Yes Captain?"

"Turn this ship around, we're headed back to Wrigley's, give me warp 8."

"Right away Captain."

Kirk punched the button off, and leaned back with his eyes closed.

"Jim, go get some rest, have some fun with your ladies. You need to relax a bit. This thing is getting to you and the crew. You don't want to lose them. Even if you are the best in the Empire, you need their loyalty."

"You're right." Kirk slowly stood up.

Bones went to his special stash of drugs, and gave him some pills, chuckling.

"Take these when you're with your women. It will take some of the stress off and these guys keep your stamina going."

"You saying I need a good f k?" Kirk laughed at the idea, taking the pills and swallowing them. "I'll take your advice."

Kirk sighed as he ran his hand through his dark blond hair and headed for the door. His guards followed him to his quarters and then he gave his last instructions to his guards.

"Get DeSalle to make sure Chekov is heading in the right direction. Inform me of any evidence no matter how small, let me be the judge."

"Yes Captain."

One of the guards left while the other took his position in front of the door. Kirk walked into his dimly lit room and saw his two women lounging on their chaise doing their nails. They smiled when they saw him and they both slowly got up.

"Hey Jim baby, you look tense, let us fix you a hot bath."

Marlena walked by, trailing her hand across his chest and smiling.

Janice put on soft music and pulled out fresh clothes for him. Then she approached Kirk and started taking off his clothes.

"Don't worry baby, we'll take care of you."

When all three were completely naked, they led Kirk to the steamy tub in the bathroom. Kirk stepped in and relaxed. when Janice and Marlena climbed in behind him to start massaging his shoulders and cleaning his body. Kirk moaned in appreciation during their ministration, it helped his body relax some, but his mind was still on his crystals. He couldn't let it go-someone is after him and they are using the shipment as bait or collateral, that he knows for sure. The water swished and he felt kisses going across his chest and waist followed by giggles and moaning. Kirk dozed off for 20 minutes, when he awoke he felt refreshed. He stood and let his women dry and moisturize him. Kirk looked at his women, who were dressed provocatively in matching teddies. He looked around and saw they had set a table with food.

"Come here Jim baby, eat, you must be hungry." Marlena said sultrily.

The three of them sat down and started eating.

"Jim baby, those missing crystals had you wound up," stated Janice as she put a piece of melon between Kirk's lips.

"It's driving me crazy. I can't figure it out, who is out to get me?"

Kirk was flustered again, his mind racing on who was plotting against him. His eyes darted left and right. Without Spock to bring reason, things were looking complicated. Maybe it was Spock, maybe someone close to him.

Janice commented, "I can hardly wait for this drama to end."

"Me too, I hate being suspected."

Kirk looked at Marlena sharply and stood. She stood up and stepped back, looking at Kirk. She saw Kirk a glint of madness in his eye before he lunged at her, grabbed her neck, and pushed her against the wall.

"Yes, yes, you know something don't you!"

Marlena struggled against him, clawing at his hand to release her, trying to speak. Janice leapt up and wrestled with his arm to try to get him to release Marlena.

"Jim, what are you doing!? Let her go!"

"You two are the closest to me, it has to be you!" Kirk snarled.

"Jim, let her go! You're killing HER!"

Janice beat at Kirk's arm, until he finally released Marlena. She crumpled to the ground, choking and coughing, with tears running down her face. Janice knelt down to comfort her, glaring up at her one-time lover and snarled.

"What is wrong with you?"

"I could replace you, both of you, at any time!" He stared at them, his face strained in his state of anger.

"What the F ck? She only asked because it's hard to do our jobs. They think we ratted them out! Then on top of that, you have us watched all the time! Why would we betray you, how could we even do that?"

Janice said the bold face lie with a straight face. He could kill them both if she didn't keep up the act.

Kirk was losing his mind. He needed to find answers, he also had to figure out when they'd get back to Wrigley's so he could start searching for the crystals. He looked at his women on the floor, and went to get dressed. He didn't know who to trust, he even doubted his women, he knew that they were loyal. His stolen stash was driving him nuts. He needed to find answers, NOW! He went to the intercom, stepping over the women to reach his desk.

"DeSalle!"

"DeSalle, here Captain."

"Any updates?"

"Nothing sir, it's like they were never here!"

"I want you and your security team to meet me at Spock's quarters."

"Yes sir, right away."

Then he paged McCoy,

"Bones!?"

"Yeah Jim!"

"Meet me at Spock's quarters, I've got to find my stuff. I need to be sure they are not there."

"Meet'cha there."

Kirk walked to the door and turned one last time to see Janice helping Marlena up from the floor. Janice glared at Jim as he left for Spock's quarters.

She carefully settled Marlena in a chair as she wiped her eyes in disbelief said in a quivering voice.

"He. he. he tried to kill me Jan. Jim tried to kill me."

Jancie held Marlena and knew that the little play they were in was over. There was no turning back.

"I know girl, those dilithium crystals have got him messed up real bad."

"What are we going to do? We are expendable now." Marlena realized that this was real, he could have killed her as she continued to rub her neck.

"At least we know where we stand, he was going to replace us once he moved up."

Marlena wiped her eyes again, and said with anger.

"I hate him!"

She got up and ran to the Tantalus field panel, she typed in the latest codes and it didn't budge.

"Damn, he changed them. I want to kill him!"

Janice reached for her, and hugged Marlena.

"Listen, we did the right thing. It's better this way. We get our share and stick with our plans. We'll find a better life than this."

Marlena nodded carefully in agreement, and the both hugged each other.

"We'll be our own bosses," said Janice.

Marlena looked at Janice, gave a subtle smile and pulled out her special communicator.

"Thanks, let's contact Nyota, and let her know that the Tantalus field codes have been changed.

 

Chapter 30-The Showdown - Part 1 by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

 

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary:The Vixens stuck together after Kirk accused them of knowing where his dilithium is. Done questioning his women, he is now determined to find out what Spock knows, no matter what.

Mirror Spock and Kirk by karracaz on DeviantArt

 

The Showdown Part 1

Kirk's personal guards followed him down the far corridor to Spock's quarters Chief of Security DeSalle preceded them with two more men behind him to secure the route.

Kirk noticed first that Spock's personal guards were gone, which made him suspicious. He stopped and signaled DeSalle to inspect the area for a trap, he and the others drew their phasers, slowly moving toward Commander Spock's door. DeSalle signaled the all clear, stationed the guards to either side, and Kirk slowly approached with McCoy hot on his heels. DeSalle rang the buzzer. Hardly a moment later, as though their arrival had been expected, the door flew open. Mr. Spock stepped out, alone, and glanced at either end of the corridor before acknowledging the captain with arched brows and his arms folded behind him and spoke with his low toned voice.

"Captain Kirk."

Kirk stepped forward, looking Spock up and down.

"I guess you have recovered from your.. illness Mr. Spock."

"Fully recovered..... Captain."

McCoy stepped up, "Where's Uhura?"

Spock glanced at the doctor. "She also has recovered fully."

"But where is she? Is she still in there?" McCoy snapped, pointing at Spock's door.

"Miss Uhura is no longer in my quarters. I believe she is on.. duty, and she is no longer your concern," Spock responded pointedly.

McCoy was taken back, "You don't have to be nasty about it, damn it Spock!"

"Get over it Bones, I want to find my crystals. Mr. Spock, I'm missing.."

"I am aware of your missing dilithium crystals. I assure you, I don't have them in my possession."

"Mind if we search your quarters?" Kirk demanded.

"I do mind. I have no need for them, but I am aware that you have completed an extensive search. I am also aware that the crew have been paying the price for them."

"I see that you have been in touch." Kirk replied suspiciously.

"My computer system keeps me abreast of events and changes during my absence, like the death of Lt. Commander Scott."

Kirk sneered at Spock, "Is this some form of game? Why are you addressing me like this?"

Spock raised his brow, and continued his relaxed stance. He was aware he was outnumbered. He knew Kirk well enough to know that attacking him would make the situation worse, though he was quite capable of handling them all.

"Captain... there is no game, you demanded to search my quarters, I will not permit that."

Kirk realized he needed Spock on his side, he needed his help to find his crystals. So, he changed tactis and gave him a lazy smile in an attempt to win him aboard.

"Well, we need to get back to Wriggly's planet, I believe my crystals were stolen there. It goes without saying, the culprit will pay and dearly! I need your help to find them."

Seeing that Spock was not moved by his demands or request, he started to chuckle.

"Spock, what do you want? Just ask, is it more credits? I can get you more once you find my missing stuff."

"I have all the credits that I need. In fact with, all our expeditions, I too have accumulated a substantial amount of funds."

"We have been on many campaigns, Spock, why the change? I still need you to do your job. You wouldn't want the Empire to hear about this, your home planet will be destroyed," Kirk said slyly.

Spock stared at Kirk after his threat, unphase, and took a deep breath. Now the plan will take effect, he spoke with confidence,

"I believe the Captain of the Enterprise has other orders, and I need to follow them."

McCoy shared a puzzled look with DeSalle.

McCoy asked, "I don't understand, what's going on?"

Kirk was confused at first and looked at Spock like he was crazy, "Captain? Orders? I just gave you...? What other orders?"

Spock arched his brow and looked at the confused Kirk. "The captain gave me orders to take over this ship."

At that moment DeSalle and his guards drew their phasers again, aiming at Spock.

Spock saw the shocked look on their faces and wanted to smile, but arched a brow instead.

"No need for violence former captain, I am just following orders."

Kirk's face became twisted, he balled his fists, wanting to punch Spock in the face. Kirk spat at him,

"NO ONE HAS TAKEN MY SHIP! MUTINY? NO WAY!"

"Then I suggest you go to the bridge and see for yourself gentlemen."

McCoy gave a grim smile, "I guess Chekov got his wish, I think you should pay him a visit Jim."

Kirk stared at Spock, trying to figure out his angle. Everyone wanted to be captain, even Spock. But at the moment he addressed another person, he pointed at the two security men next to DeSalle.

"You two stay here and guard him, shoot him if he moves. Come on Bones, I need to find out who is sitting in my chair!"

The five of them took off to the turbolift for the bridge, while the two remaining guards watched over Spock. He stared into the eyes of the nearest guard and touched his mind using his telepathy, directing him to point his phaser towards the other one. It only took a minute, Spock watched as the phaser pointed at the other guard and fired. The man collapsed, and Spock stealthily moved to nerve pinched the other. As he fell to the ground, Spock pulled out his new communicator.

"Kirk is on his way to the bridge, is everything in place?"

Spock heard a barrage of confirmations,

"I'm on my way to the ancillary, Spock out."

Spock headed to the turbolift and rode to ancillary. He quickly entered and found two crewman on the floor, knocked out and tied up, with Semek and Rand at the controls.

"Everyone has checked in. All systems have been rerouted to here," stated Semek.

"I have my security people already armed and ready for your command, Mr. Spock," stated Janice. "Just signal and they will be there. Also, Eve disarmed all weapons in the armory."

Spock nodded in approval and went to the master computer board to type in codes for the system to override.

"Computer."

"Working."

"All voice commands are to comply with Captain Nyota Uhura of the ISS Enterprise."

The computer started whirling, clicking.

"All voice commands are compiled to Captain Nyota Uhura of the ISS Enterprise."

"They are to commence now!"

"Completed."

Janice looked up and smiled. "I'll be damned, Nyota is the captain of the Enterprise! I wouldn't believe it."

Spock gave her a calm look and answered snarkily, "Ms. Rand, Uhura is quite capable of commanding almost anything."

Janice looked at both Vulcans and rolled her eyes and huffed. "I'm going back to Jim's quarters to check on Marlena."

"Be aware to wait for Captain Uhura's signal, it must be timed correctly."

"We got it Mr. Spock!"

Janice turned and left for support Marlena and check on her team.

Spock turned to Semek,

"Stay posted here in case Kirk' men tried to override the ship."

"Yes my Lord, no one will entered."

Spock looked at his long-time friend and wanted to say more, but they knew each other well enough to know each other's thoughts. They acknowledge each other by bowing their heads and Spock left for the bridge.


Meanwhile in Engineering

Masters had everything in place,waiting for the signal from the bridge. She pulled out her Padd to double check her new engine protocols that she had just installed. She had designed a way to shut-down the engines without damaging them, with the condition that only the captain by voice computer could reactivate them. She slyly looked at Mira and nodded subtly, soon things would be in play. They both walked to the weapons area where Falor was reprogramming them to ancillary control access. When..

"Hey? What are you doing there?" snapped Kyle.

Charlene with a deep smile said,

"We are taking over the ship and you are expendable."

Klyle drew his phaser and aimed at her, he looked down at the non functioning gun and pressed again.

"It doesn't work? But Mira's does."

She fired at Kyle and he fell, Falor dragged the body out of the way and turned.

"Quite fascinating, your invention is effective."

"Thank you Falor. Is everything ready?"

"Yes, the three of us can manage engineering momentarily, most of the alignment is rerouted to ancillary. The computer will relay any problems that would occur."

"Wow, that was a lot, you have engineering skills. I'm impressed," said Charlene.

Mira interjected, "Signal the bridge to let them know. We need to be on guard for retaliation!"

Charlene signaled their readiness to the bridge and the three of them went to their posts. The three other crewmembers in engineering were oblivious to what had just happened.


At the same time...

Shath was holding a vial in the air preparing several hypos while Chapel and Running Deer assisted him.

"Dr. Chapel, this drug once injected will cause hallucinations, with comical results, as you humans say 'a funny ending'."

Christine and Running Deer stopped what they were doing and stared at him. A comical smile formed on their faces.

"You know Shath, I'm beginning to like you; first you called me Doctor, second you made the corniest joke I've ever heard."

Shath looked at the two women, trying to understand her statement. "Thank you..Doctor Chapel, this sedative will make those crew members inoperative until we reach our destination."

"And less trouble for us to watch over them," added Running Deer.

"I believe, I just said that."

Christine and Running Deer looked at each other and laughed. Christine pausing mid chuckle to says sarcastically,

"I think I'm in love."

Healer Shath gave the women a puzzling look,

"I don't comprehend that statement, but if it assist us in getting back to work, 'I think I'm in love too'."

And back to work they went, while the women continued to laugh at his expense. Shath noticed that Chapel added an extra dose to one vial.

"Doctor Chapel, I need to remind you that an extra dose could have adverse side-effects."

Christine looked at Shath and gave a sinister smile, responding,

"This one is for my special friend, Bastard McCoy. I want him to sleep especially well, with fun-filled dreams."

Running Deer continued to laugh at the thought, and Shath only arched a brow.

 

Chapter 31-The Showdown Part 2 by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Beta Reader: SilverMoonfire

Summary: Spock came out of his room and confronted Kirk and his gang. Kirk demanded that Spock find his shipment, and Spock informed him that he takes orders from the new captain of the Enterprise. Kirk is on his way to the bridge. Now I will take you back before Nyota takes over the bridge.

See the source imageComedy = Tradegy + Time - Uhura from

5th Annual Hallmark Star Trek Ornament Predictions - 2021 Edition ...

 

The Showdown-part 2

Spock's quarters before the confrontation with Kirk:

Spock's forehead touched Nyota's in a stolen moment, holding her before they set their plans in motion. He caressed her cheek slowly and closed his eyes as he let out a deep growl,

"Mark my words Nyota, if Kirk touches you I will kill him. I have spared him multiple times."

Nyota let out a small giggle and reached up to caress his black trimmed beard. "Spock, you're such a wolf."

"Fitting, as amongst the wolf species the alpha is dominating, possessive, administers bites during mating and most importantly mate for life."

"Mmm, I can hardly wait for more, that's a turn on!" she gingerly kissed Spock's face.

"That's why you bit me when you married us?"

"Yeess," he responded in a low growl, rubbing his face in the crook of her neck.

After a moment he took a deep breath, his internal clock reminding him that Nyota had to leave for the bridge.

"It is time Nyota." Spock spoke firmly.

Her communicator beeped, receiving a message from Marlena that Kirk had changed the Tantalus' codes.

"On my way."

She turned to Spock and kissed him on his lips.

"Be careful baby."

She walked out to see T'Pring and Tina waiting for her, they stood in position. Nyota tapped her tricorder and transported them all to Kirk's quarters while Spock waited for Kirk.


They arrived in Kirk's quarters to the sight of a bruised Marlena and a mad Janice.

"What the hell happened?"

Janice ranted, "Kirk accused us as suspects and attacked Marlena."

Tina grumbled, "Bastard!"

While T'Pring stared at the disheveled women, with her phaser out.

"I want to kill him, let me do the honors Uhura!" Marlena snapped.

"All in good time girl. Keep it together, we have to work as a team. You'll get your chance."

Marlena took a deep breath, "Ok, I'm in, let's get to work."

Nyota told Tina and T'Pring to stand guard at the door, knowing Kirk's men watched the Vixens. The Vixens showed her the Tantalus and told her the last set of codes. Nyota set down with her tricorder and started calculating the probabilities,it didn't take long for her to find Kirk's new codes. She opened the panel with a light touch and shared a smile with the ladies for their impending victory.

"OK, stick to the plan," Nyota said firmly to Marlena.

"I stay here until you page me," confirmed Marlena, still rubbing her neck.

"I'm going to ancillary to and take over with Semek," responded Janice as she went to Marlena and kissed her on the cheek.

Marlena replied with a small smile, "Good luck ladies."

Nyota, Tina, and T'Pring left to go to the bridge, stunning the two guards outside Kirk's door along the way.

She only had minutes. Spock had indicated to her that Kirk was outside his quarters and demanding to search his rooms. He was surrounded by security and McCoy. "This mind link is so handy! When the turbolift doors opened, they stepped out onto the bridge. Lt. Liz Palmer at communications, Chekov at navigations, Washbourne at the helm and Tora Bennett was at environmental. Nyota looked at Stonn, already sitting at engineering, and nodded approval for him to dismiss Crewman Leslie who was also there.

"I was ordered to take this position."

"Sure, I need a break," Leslie said with no problem.

Leslie got up without even questioning if he was dismissed and left the bridge, pass Lt. Radah as she came off the turbo and headed for the helm.

"Reporting for duty, you are released," she said to Washbourne.

"This is new? But ok, if you want to work." He got up and left the bridge without a fuss.

"That was easy, so far," Nyota thought. She signaled T'Pring to take up position near the science station, at the railing. Tina remained in position close to Uhura, as she pressed a button on her tricorder that sent a signal out. Taking a deep breath, Uhura stepped down. She was standing behind the captain's chair. She ran her hand slowly along the back as she walked around and stepped up on to the podium. She grinned as she sat down, her smile mirrored by Tina standing armed and ready next to her chair. She was now the Captain of the Enterprise! She swiveled around in the large chair, and saw her crew obeying her commands. It was a wonderful feeling. Chekov was the only one who didn't belong to her on the bridge, and dared him to do something about her takeover. He'd tried several times to take out the captain, and he'd failed again and again. It would be too dangerous to have him around, you'd never know when he would betray you. Plus, the women on this ship have a bone to pick with him and Riley, they would be spared.

T'Pring maintained her position on the bridge at the science station, while Stonn was at the engineering station. She held her head high in her defeat, the human female had bested her. She was now trapped for life in servitude to Spock's clan. She had let her family down, she had let herself down. Spock was married to the female who is now captain of the ship. Her treachery would be made known to her family and in her failure they would be made to pay homage to the S'chn T'gai clan. Now, her job is to protect the woman who stole her life, her position of power and shamed her family. Her life had been spared because of the pledge, it would now be spent in infamy.

Stonn was the only one content with the results of his new found wife, he had T'Pring as his bride. He had pledged his life in servitude to Spock and T'Pring. Shath had performed the simple ceremony, it would do until they reached Vulcan. His clan would have more power because of his bond to T'Pring, it would make them a major player on Vulcan. If the S'chn T'gai clan should fall, his family would move up in power with T'Pring's family. Thoughts of revenge entered his mind, only to quickly be discarded when he recalled his pledge to Spock. Should he make the attempt, his children and life would be forfeited.

Chekov finally noticed Lt. Radah next to him,

"What are you doing here? It's not your duty."

"I instructed her to report for duty, Ensign," snapped Uhura.

Chekov turned around to see Uhura sitting in the captain's chair and Tina standing next to her.

"What.. What in the hell is going on? You can't sit there!"

Pavel quickly stood up and drew his phaser, at the same time as Tina.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you!" snarled Tina, while Nyota leaned back, crossed her legs and smiled.

Chekov snarled with a twisted smile, "What? This is a great opportunity for me to be the captain."

Nyota laughed and leaned on the armrest. "You had your chance Pavel, you failed with your limited thinking. You didn't see the big picture when you decided to assassinate Kirk. But me, I took the time to paint the details to the picture. Key word Pavel-details."

Nyota swiveled her chair to glance around the bridge then back to Pavel and said,

"Do you think the crew would follow you?"

"I think, b!tch, that I have more experience than you." Chekov was still aiming his phaser, thinking of his options.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, name calling is not necessary. Take a look around you-do you think the females of the crew would accept you as a leader? All the senior officers that Kirk once had are gone. Scotty, Sulu?"

"What about Mr. Spock?"

"Mr. Spock is another matter. Do you think he would submit to you? A mere boy who ran a prostitution ring? I think not, so put down your weapon."

"I think I'll take my chances with Mr. Spock, get out of my chair Uhura!"

Nyota glared at him, daring him to make the first move,"Go ahead, fire away little boy."

Pavel's face went fierce, he aimed at Uhura and pulled the trigger. Nothing happened, again, and again he squeezed.

"You see? You couldn't even shoot me. Tina."

Tina aimed at Pavel's hand and shot, the phaser popped out of his hand and he screamed in pain.

"Tina's phaser works, that makes me Captain of the Enterprise."

Pavel gave the evil eye to Tina, and she returned the same look with another aim of her phaser and said,

"Go ahead, make my day! Once I'm done with you I will get Riley. I know the women would love to hear that you both are dead."

Reality finally hit Pavel, the women took over the ship, and he started to sweat. He really looked around the bridge and saw that, with the exception of the Vulcan, it was primarily women. Stonn stood with his hand on his phaser, pointing it at Chekov. He was weaponless and outnumbered.

"You b!tch!"

Pavel pulled out his blade and charged Nyota. She flicked her blade at the same time Tina fired her phaser, both weapons hitting him dead in the stomach. They watched as Pavel crumbled to the floor, moaning in pain. Tina smiled in satisfaction. Before strutting over to the crumbled body and kicking it.

"Bastard."

Lt. Palmer heard a signal from ancillary and reported with a smile.

"Mr. Spock reports that all systems are aligned and the computers are programmed for your orders, Captain."

"Ok everyone, that means Kirk and his party is on the way up. Get ready. Tina, think you can handle navigation?"

"Yes, Captain!"

"Stonn, remove the body."

"Yes, Captain." Stonn stepped down from his station and easily dragged the body out of the way.

"Lt. Radah, reduce speed to warp one."

"Aye, Captain," she said with a smile.

Nyota punched one of the buttons on her armrest, "Computer!"

"Working."

"Secure all escape routes, including shuttle bay, until my authorization."

The lights on the armrest started blinking, "Working."

"All escape routes are secured, waiting for the final code."

"Code, Lockdown521, voice command."

"All systems are secured."

T'Pring stepped down and stood next to Uhura, Nyota gave her a nod of approval. Nyota took one final look at Pavel and was unable to decide if she wanted to save him.

Just at that moment the turbolift doors opened. Kirk, McCoy, DeSalle and two security guards stepped on the bridge with their phasers drawn.

Kirk stared in disbelief. Nyota Uhura was sitting in his chair with a laughing smile.

McCoy couldn't believe it either and said in shock,

"You're the captain of the Enterprise!?"

"Gentlemen, it's nice to see you."

 

Chapter 32-The Showdown part 3 by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Summary: The Sisterhood has taken over the ship, with help of the Vulcans. Kirk confronted Spock about his lack of support, and Spock responded that he takes orders from the new captain of the Enterprise. Pavel made his move and paid for it, now Kirk has made his way to the bridge..Mirror Spock and Uhura - Spock & Uhura Fan Art (26341589) - FanpopMirror Universe Spock (Leonard Nimoy) - Star Trek: The Original Series ...Women of the mirror universe: Who's your favourite? - Star Trek Women ...

 

The Showdown part 3

 

Janice hurried back to their quarters, worried about Marlena after what happened with Kirk. She maintained contact with her team on her communicator along the way. Women had been stationed around the ship in preparation for Nyota's take over, they were armed and ready. She had them in pairs just in case the men became too much to handle. She entered their shared quarters, and saw Marlena staring into the view screen of the Tantalus. Marlena turned as the door opened and gave Janice a sinister smile.

 

"Didn't trust me?"

 

"Nope, not after what Jim said and did. I knew you were mad enough to take him at his own game." Replied Janice, she approached Marlena and lifted her chin for a better look at her wounds. 

 

"Chapel will take care of this when things are settled, don't worry about it. Nyota has a plan." 

 

Snapping her head from Janice's examination and looked at Janice with hurt and bitterness,

 

"I gave my best life to Jim, I never thought it would lead to this. The Empire doesn't give women like us a fair shake. We are thrown away like trash if we get old or abused." 

 

"Yah Mar, I know. We are smart women, but we let the Empire dictate our lives for too long. Not any more, now we have choices about what we want to do. Nyota gave that to us. Come on Mar, let's get to work and listen for the signal. I need to check on my team."

 

Marlena chuckled and smiled, 

"Don't worry Janice, I'll keep it together. Not only for Nyota but for us."

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

Kirk stared at Nyota sitting in his chair, if he wasn't so mad he would laugh. Kirk put a crooked smile on his face and placed his fists on his hips.

 

"Well, well, it looks like you recovered from your attack Uhura. I think you still need to see a doctor."

 

Nyota leaned on the armrest, legs crossed and chuckled dangerously. 

 

"Why's that Kirk?"

 

"You're sitting in my chair. Your injuries must be clouding your judgement," snarled Kirk with intense eyes.

 

Nyota smiled and said, "Oh no, darling, I'm in the right place and time, "KIRK."  

 

Kirk responded, "Really? You might still be sick."

 

While they were talking, DeSalle and his men were moving slowly around the bridge, Nyota and Stonn noticed.

 

"Totally recovered Kirk, thanks to Healer Shath. You know? I've been attacked since my promotion. I believe that I deserve a bigger cut in profits because of my work on Ceti Omicron. Don't you think so?"

 

Kirk moved forward with a snarl, grimacing at Nyota's use of his name rather than his title.

 

"How dare you!"

 

McCoy held his arm, "Hold up Jim, think before you move!"

 

"Smart thinking McCoy! I wouldn't come too close, something might happen," Nyota said smartly.

 

Kirk glared at her, struck by his realization.

 

"Did you.. you, do you have my crystals?" Kirk asked.

 

Nyota laughed loudly. "Why YES! I have them. I heard you've been having a meltdown over their loss."

 

Kirk smiled wickedly back, "Return them, and I might let you live!"

 

"Kill me, and you'll never find them. Unless you want a bargain for them."

 

"What do you have in mind?" Kirk was stalling for time, waiting for his men to get into position.

 

Still aware of the stall tactic, Nyota smiled.

 

"I'm feeling generous, I'll let you live and drop you off at the nearest planet."

 

Kirk chuckled, "That's not a bargain, I wanted you to be my woman Cinnamon."

 

Nyota cooed at his statement,  "Ohooo, calling me sweet nothings won't cut it. I have to think of my crew, Jim."

 

Nyota smiled sweetly. Then her finger gently pushed a button on her side arm. One of the red security guards disappeared on Desalle's right. Shock covered the faces of Kirk and his remaining men. As they stared at the empty space, the other security guard on Kirk's left disappeared, leaving only the doctor, Kirk and DeSalle. Kirk and McCoy drew their phasers and pointed at Nyota.

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I thought we were negotiating, Jim. You think I didn't notice that obvious maneuver that you were trying to do."

 

Kirk's face dropped,  as he realized, the "Tantalus field" someone was using it. Sweat started to form on his brow. Two things drifted through his mind, someone found out his code or his women had betrayed him. Both were bad scenarios.

 

Nyota saw Jim's fear as realization punched him in the gut. A sinister smile formed on her face, she leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs. 

 

"You see Jim baby, I made a better deal with your women, they agreed to it."

 

Kirk growled and spat back. "NO, NO, they wouldn't! They love me, they'll do anything for me!"

 

"Tsk, tsk, of course they love you, they really did. But they loved my offer more, I gave them guarantees, Jim. Did you offer them guarantees?"

 

McCoy was sweating, he was thinking of his precious lab. All his goodies, if Nyota had the Tantalus field, they could be next.

 

 "What are you going to do Jim? She can't have the ship!"

 

Nyota leaned forward and pointed her long painted nail at McCoy. 

 

"Bones, I think Chapel has a bone to pick with you. I've already given her what she wanted. She is now Chief Medical Officer, plus I promoted her to Lieutenant Commander."

 

Nyota chuckled as she remembered, "She was so thrilled about the offer, she couldn't contain herself. All Chapel kept saying was how she wanted to see you again. I don't know what you did to her, but she definitely has something against you."

 

McCoy's face flushed with anger and he aimed his phaser. "Just think, I defended you, you slut!"

 

He aimed his disabled phaser to shoot and T'Pring moved in front of Nyota. She took several steps forward and grabbed the phaser from his hand. He winced in pain,  a shocked look on his face as she aimed her phaser and shot McCoy and he slowly drifted to the floor.

"You see her phaser works. They only work for MY crew Jim, I disabled all other weapons on the ship."

 

"It seems you thought of everything!"

 

"Yes, I did. You see Jim. You don't think very highly of women on this ship. They were toys to you, used for sex mostly. That's common in the Empire, it's too bad the Empire abused and ignored half its natural resources. We make up the majority of the workforce, underpaid, undervalued and overworked."

 

"Wait a minute? It was you who exposed the prostitution ring?"

 

"Why yes Jim, It was me. I also tried to negotiate those credits back to the women. But you didn't want to share, you made that clear. So, I had to compensate the abused women, by taking your ship," Nyota said with a smile.

 

"I'll be the laughing stock of the Empire! You can't do this to me! I'm a legend!" Kirk spat back.

 

Spock entered the bridge, only to see Kirk and DeSalle standing. His wife had successfully executed her plan.

 

"You were undermining my shipment the whole time?! How did you hide them?" Kirk's eyes burned with rage.

 

"They were everywhere you looked," Nyota chuckled. "Just not when you were looking there."

 

"I'll kill you, you bit#h!" Kirk lunged for Nyota only to be stopped by a strong, firm hand on his shoulder that made Kirk wince and kneel in pain.

 

"I recommend that you Do NOT attack my wife," said Spock in a low growl, his brows arched inward.

 

DeSalle and Kirk turned in awe and stared at Spock. "WIFE?!" they both yelled.

 

In the background you could hear shocked whispers.

 

"Well DAMN," said Palmer.

 

"I didn't see that coming." whispered Lt. Radah. Tina turned to her with a smile and softly giggled.

 

Nyota smiled and cooed sweetly, "Oh Jim, I want you to meet my husband, Mr. Spock. Honey, thank you for everything."

 

"It is my pleasure Captain." Spock pulled Kirk back, and stepped around him towards the command chair. He stood next to Nyota with his hands clasped behind him and she blew him a kiss.

 

Spock looked at Kirk calmly after his attempt to attack his wife,

"Kirk, my wife has taken over the ship. I have no need for credits of any kind, my family and I have already accumulated an astronomical amount. Therefore, she didn't need to negotiate with me for my assistance. I already have rank and prestige."

 

Kirk glared at his long time partner in crime and exclaimed,

 

"You traitorous, good for nothing half-breed Vulcan! You dare betray me? We had a deal!"

 

"I could no longer continue our agreement Kirk, there were too many variables for me to solve. But the situation with Captain Uhura gave me more productive and solvable options. Your quest for power had blinded you of the situation before you, causing you to lose focus of events that occurred on the ship. One situation being the safety of Captain Uhura. She was attacked on several occasions and ended up in sickbay as a result. I found that unsatisfactory, along with your overtures of sexual misconduct towards, at the time, my future wife. Which I found...unacceptable."

 

"What the f@ck? You had the hots for Uhura too!?" Kirk was foaming at the mouth, "We could have shared her."

 

Nyota almost jumped out of her seat, but Spock held her back.

 

"No need my wife, he is only attempting to get a reaction from you."

 

Nyota sat back and smiled, spreading her arms out. "You see JIM, this position is so much better than being a captain's slut/bitch. Now, I'm an admiral's woman-Queen with extra perks, like sitting in the captain's chair and giving commands, right darling?"

 

Spock nodded his head in agreement, while Kirk spat at the remark. 

 

Meanwhile, McCoy had started to recover and Pavel was moaning in pain. Lt. Commander Chapel stepped out of the turbo with Nurse Running Deer and another nurse carrying several hypos. Smirking, Chapel watched McCoy struggling to get up, the railing as leverage.

 

"Seems I missed the party," Chapel said jovially, sticking her hip out.

 

"Oh no Chief, it's just getting started. Pavel over there has a stab wound and Bones is just coming out of being stupid."

 

Christine ran her medical scanner over McCoy while he rubbed his phaser wound.

 

"That's too bad, captain, he'll live. For now. Running Deer give Grumpy and DeSalle the happy dose[1].I mean give the special one to grumpy McCoy over here," pointing at McCoy. 

 

"Bit@h," he muttered.

 

Christine laughed, "Leonard? Why so serious?"

 

Nyota smiled at the two bantering and watched Kirk slowly regain his senses as he was incredulous at what was unfolding in front of him. He lost his ship, his Enterprise that he fought, killed and bargained to have. 

 

 "T'Pring do you mind getting my knife out of Chekov's gut?" 

 

She slowly stepped back, and went to the body to retrieve the weapon, cleaning the blood off on Chekov's shirt.

 

"You see Kirk, I can't have you and your people wandering around the ship. So, the medical dept is giving you a sedative to.. calm you down until our destination."

 

Kirk snarled as his fist tightened in disgust, "Where are you taking us?"

 

"Oh, someplace special. I know the Empire will be upset with this mutiny that your actions caused on one the Fleet's finest ships. I suspect there will be a target on your back, and you will fall out of favor after this take over. But see, that won't be a problem for you, what with all the special accounts that you have."

 

Nyota watched the nurse inject McCoy and DeSalle with sedatives and continued to address Kirk.

 

"So, my dear former captain, I give you this parting gift. Be happy-for now."

 

Nyota waved to Kirk and McCoy, nodding assent to the nurse to give the happy sedative to Kirk. 

 

"Take them to the brig and make sure they are watched with the rest," Nyota ordered over the giggling men.

 

"Yes Captain," replied Christine, giving McCoy and Kirk a satisfied look with the title.

 

"Come on laughing boys, let's go somewhere that you can play."

 

 Christine guided a giggling McCoy and Kirk in the turbolift while Running Deer took the comical DeSalle on the next turbolift. Stonn slung the moaning Chekov over his shoulder and accompanied the nurse. 

 

Nyota turned and looked at Spock with a wicked smile. 

 

"That went well Mr. Spock.. I mean Admiral Spock."

 

"The plan was flawless, it was easy to predict Kirk's reaction to the whole event."

 

"Come here, I have something to tell you."

 

Spock leaned closer to Nyota while she leaned forward and kissed him gently on the lips. Her fingers tracing an outline on his trim beard.

 

"Thank you for making my dreams come true."

 

Spock growled and arched his brows, "Captain really, you must control your emotions in front of the crew."

 

Nyota gave out a jolly laugh, still stroking his beard.

 

"Lt. Radah, change course to Benecia Colony[2], warp 2."

 

"Aye, Captain."

 

Nyota swiveled to communications, "Lt. Palmer, you are now Chief of Communication. With the admiral's approval of course."

 

Spock arched his brow. "Of course-rank increases are approved. Is there anyone else that needs promotions."

 


 

After Spock and Nyota secured the bridge crew, they both checked on each department, promoting key personnel as required. 

The women on the ship praised and saluted Uhura as she walked by, with Stonn and T'Pring acting as their personal guards, much to Spock's satisfaction. It was one more step towards fully integrating their lives. Spock thought it would be wise to promote Lt. Commander Masters to First Officer, and leave Romaine 2nd in charge of engineering, with the support of Falor to help support her in ancillary.

 

Eve Brody was promoted to Chief of Operations, maintaining the day to day of the whole ship.

Tina Lawton was promoted to Ensign and navigations.

Janice was promoted to Chief of Security, and Marlena was made Chief of the Science division until she and Janice decided if they wanted to continue to stay on the ship. Things looked to be leaning that way, they had a newfound perspective about their self worth and took their jobs seriously.

 

Nyota and Spock were able to tap into Kirk's other personal accounts and distributed them among the female crew as incentive. 

 

Kirk and his surviving cronies were recorded under the influence of the happy sedative. It was often replayed as entertainment for the rest of the crew.

 

End Notes:

 

 

[1] The sedative with no name- was used during the episode: "The Wolf in the Fold"

[2] Benecia Colony-Star Trek episode: "Conscience of the King."

 

Chapter 34-The Victor Takes All by Uhura the 9th
Author's Notes:

Summary: Captain Uhura was successful in taking over the ship with the help of Mr. Spock, her husband. Everything went according to plan. The women crew celebrated their newfound freedom. Now, the Enterprise has one more mission.

 

A special "Shout out!" to both my beta writers/editors for making these books come true.

Silvermoonfire and Jsilver2000The Trek Collective: Live Live part 2 preview

 

Beta Reader: JSilver2000

The Victor Takes All

 

She had never felt this way before; she had never had a lover like Spock before. He made her feel like a real woman. He was a true lover-he made her forget her past relationships like faded bad dreams. Nothing compared to what she was experiencing now. It wasn't just sex; it was lovemaking. His touch was like fire on her body, and she responded with moans of desire. When their minds and bodies were joined, she not only saw the fire in his eyes-she saw him in her mind, expressing the same desires of want and love. Vulcans don't announce their love, they express it through an all-consuming meld. Nyota had learned the meaning of ecstasy and love combined.

 

"Ooooohhhh, Ssspppoooccckk!"

 

He exhausted her, pleasured her to no end. He didn't stop until she collapsed into a post-coital coma. Spock stared down at his woman, his bondmate. He had never imagined such compatibility. Nyota completed him, satisfied him. He looked down at the sleeping form, watching as her breast moved up and down with her breathing.

 

"I finally have my prize, MINE! For eternity."

 

Spock leaned down and gently sniffed and licked a spot on her collarbone, followed by a nip that caused Nyota to stir and snuggle closer with a deep moan. He finally had a mating bond equal in strength to that of his parents. This brought him great satisfaction. His parents would be pleased with the gifts that he and his bride were bringing to Vulcan. It would change the whole dynamic of the power on the planet.

 

"Are you staring at me, Adun?"

 

Spock sat up, bringing Nyota with him to lean against the headboard, still holding her close as if his life depended on it. 

 

"Merely admiring your beauty, K'diwa."

 

Nyota moaned and rubbed her hand slowly up and down his firm chest.

 

"Darling, you're such a wolf."

 

Spock nestled his face in her hair. He growled and then bit her on the shoulder, which made Nyota moan in ecstasy again. She squeezed Spock tighter. She needed a break, but Spock kept drawing out these lovemaking sessions. She gasped and took deep breaths, trying to regain her composure. After a while, still nestled against him, her hands trailing up and down his torso, she spoke:

 

"You haven't told me about your parents or the situation on Vulcan."

 

Spock's eyes were closed as he savored the sensation of her ministrations. The beast inside purred, but his mind was open.

 

"My mother is Terran. My father, Sarek, and she rule our clan. She disliked the idea of me marrying T'Pring to unify the planet. At the time it seemed a logical idea, but our clan wanted to strengthen our position in the government and to hold the deciding votes on important decisions. Sarek has hindered the progress of the many other clans  who favor the Empire. My brother Sybok is a high-ranking general. He seeks out those who oppose us and develops strategies to overcome them."

 

"What is your mother like? I mean, will I have to meet her?"

 

"She is a strong woman, like you, K'diwa. She uses her human freedom of expression to let her opinions be known without filters. Quite clear."

 

Nyota chuckled. "I like her already."

 

"My mother has taken on many foes that contested her place next to my father, and they have paid dearly."

 

"And your father?"

 

"A man to be reckoned with; his hand has struck down many who dared interfere with his plans. But the rival factions have taken their toll on our people. Marriage to T'Pring would have united our planet. Without unity, we wouldn't have the strength to confront the Empire. My joining the Imperial Fleet was for the purpose of gathering intel and showing loyalty to the Empire. I never challenged my superiors in order to keep me above suspicion and allow me to continue my work within the Fleet."

 

"It worked, Spock. No one ever questioned your loyalty. How is T'Pring dealing with her new position?"

 

"She is no longer an issue, now that I am bonded to you. She is now bonded to Stonn, and their servitude is to us or their lives will be forfeit."

 

"Interesting. So they can't hurt us in any way?"

 

"Correct."

 

"How about Semek; who is he to you?"

 

"He is a loyal friend. He is a member of my clan and recognizes my position within it. His family has aligned with Sarek."

 

"Wow! Who else is working with us?"

 

"My brother, Sybok, is a general of our army and ready to strike at a moment's notice. Once we secure our people, my father's plan is to join the Alliance to combat the Empire."

 

"Hmmm. That sounds good. Where does that leave my women crew?"

 

"They have choices. They can either stay under your command as captain or they could join another part of the Alliance."

 

"Okay. I will present them with their options. Will they receive some form of compensation for being part of the Vulcan fleet?"

 

"Yes; our fleet will offer more credits than the Empire would ever consider giving to female crew. Vulcan rewards are based on merit-the skills and abilities needed for a job-rather than genitalia."

 

"Hmmm. The crew will like the sound of that, baby. That will tempt them to stay. Now I need to get up and check on Kirk and his merry men."

 

Spock didn't want the moment to end; his time with her was precious, and they needed to decide how to handle the last details of their plan. He rose from their bed and lifted his wife in the process. He saw the surprised look on her face.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Preparing us for duty."

 

He carried her to the bathroom. Nyota realized that the shower wouldn't be quick, but would be intimate. She gave him a seductive look and leaned into him as he carried her with ease. She had never felt so secure in her life as she now did with Spock.

 

"Spock! Not only are you romantic, you're also a wolf!"

 

Spock gave a leer as he carried her into the shower.

 


Eve had her feet propped up on the desk. She twirled her blade, thinking about the look on Riley's face when he realized the women were in control. Now she was sitting at his desk, drinking his whisky, and smiling at the memory.

 

Riley was in the decompression chamber, trying to catch his breath. Eve watched him on the monitor as his chest struggled to inhale and exhale, trying to catch little bits of air. 

 

"How ya doing in there, Riley? Cat got your tongue?" Eve asked triumphantly, giggling and flicking off the intercom as she took another sip of whisky. 

 

Tina and Charlene walked in and saw Eve lounging behind the desk.

 

"How's my former boss, Eve?"

 

Eve tipped her glass toward the chamber door and smiled:

"Take a look for yourself, Tina. I think I need to adjust his pressure; what do you think?"

 

The two women approached the door to see the nearly passed out Riley trying to breathe. They closely observed the man who had run the forced-prostitution ring with Chekov.

 

Tina gave a big smile and waved at him:

"Hi, Riley! Are you doing okay in there?"


He looked up with a plea in his eyes, holding his chest. Then he slowly slumped over in exhaustion. Tina looked at Charlene:

"Aw, he looks tired, Char."

 

Charlene gave a sly smirk and turned to Eve: "Girl, you cray-cray. How long do you want him in there?"

 

Eve got up from her desk, sashayed over to them, and peeked at the collapsed Riley, huffing:

 

"I don't know? I'm feeling unforgiving at the moment," she said with a lazy smile.

 

"I want to make sure we have all their stashed credits accounted for. Then it's up to Tina for the final verdict. Her suffering led to this revolution."

 

Charlene laughed while Tina stared into the chamber, remembering her humiliation while working literally under them. Her heart ran with revenge.

 

"Even if he doesn't have it, just keep him alive for my enjoyment."

 

"Oh girl, you really want him to pay,"  Charlene said nonchalantly.

 

Eve gave a hearty laugh and patted Tina on the back: 

 

"Whatever floats your boat, girl. I'll keep him alive for you. I just paged Dr. Christine for another happy shot before I placed  him back in the playpen with the rest."

 

Charlene looked at Tina as she stared at the collapsed Riley and saw the hurt and humiliation in her face. The look that said she wanted him to suffer. 

 

"Come on, Tina. You can play with Riley another time. I need to give you more training on navigation techniques."

 

This broke the spell; Tina turned away from Riley and smiled up at Charlene:

"Yes, Captain Uhura wants me to learn everything about the helm too!"

 

They left and headed for the training room.

 

Eve went back to the desk, raised her drink, and smiled:

 

"To Captain Uhura!"

 


 

The Vixens had their own ideas as well.

 

Janice and Marlena found Kirk's quarters more comfortable, now that he was no longer there. Music played in the background as two bodies swayed to it. On the floor, all of Kirk's personal stuff was thrown about. It was a victory dance for our two Vixens. 

 

"I never felt so free before; it's like I just woke up," Marlena said as she twirled around, hips swaying to the music.

 

"Yep, it only gets better, girl!" Janice replied as she kicked one of Jim's personal items, still staying on beat.

 

They both laughed, throwing their arms up in the air in celebration.

 

"It was nice of Uhura to let us have Kirk's quarters. What a bargain! He has one of the largest on the ship," Marlena said.

 

"Yeah, that was nice of her! That's because she hooked herself up with Mr. Spock. Knowing him, he doesn't want anything to do with anything Kirk touched!" Janice said, laughing.

 

Janice stopped dancing, went to the table and refilled their glasses. She picked them up and strolled over to Marlena. Marlena took the glass and saw something in her eyes. Something was on her mind.

 

"Okay, sister, what's up?"

 

Janice sipped her drink, took a deep breath and looked at her sister-wife.

 

"I've decided to stay on the ship with Captain Uhura. What she did to Kirk, taking over the ship, made me think about my life. The life that I was forced into, without a choice. To survive in the Empire I did desperate things to get by and survive. Being the captain's woman was one of them. Now that I have the power to make my own choices, it's different and I feel alive and free. Do you understand?"

 

Marlena nodded her head in agreement, took a deep breath, and thought over her life. She was smarter than any man; she had been a star in the Science division early in her career, but the Empire had made other plans for her. She was channeled into a position as a mistress regardless of her IQ; they made it difficult for her to advance in her field. Limiting to working under commanders, she and Janice had hoped to retire from the service and open their own club on the outer rim of the Empire. But now a new door had opened and presented itself. Looking at Janice, Marlena thought about how the two of them had worked together, seen each other naked and under all different conditions, but had mostly lived like sisters, looking out for each other.

 

"Now where do you think I can go without you? Huh?" Marlena shook her head, knowing what she had to do.

 

"We have the opportunity to work with a captain who will listen to our ideas and execute them. Count me in! Let's set up some learning modules and improve our skills, sista!"

 

A smile broke across Janice's face: "We'll be the most dangerous women in the universe; no one will mess with us."

 

The two women hugged each other in agreement.

 

Janice laughed out loud: "I bet Uhura will get a kick out of us now!"

 

Marlena laughed too, "Yeah, let's give her the good news."

 

 


In the main conference room and on every department monitor, Spock and Nyota stood side by side. Nyota's senior officers (Masters, Brody, Chapel, Rand, and Moreau) sat at the semicircular table.

 

Nyota spoke firmly:

 

"Thank you for joining me. If you haven't noticed, we are at the turning point of our voyage. We have a decision to make; we can report to the Empire that I have commandeered the Enterprise, which they would take from me, for the fact no woman has ever commanded a starship before, or we can ally with the Vulcanians, who have decided to secede from the Empire. Your other choice is to leave the Imperial Fleet on your own.

 

"But let it be clear that the choice is yours. Remember how you were treated by the Imperial Empire and their "high" regard for female officers. If you join me, we can demonstrate the power of our gender, putting our skills and abilities to work. Your alignment with me has demonstrated that women can effectively run and command a battle cruiser and that the Enterprise-the flagship of the Imperial Fleet-can be manned by Terran women. We can go far and break the barriers set up by narrow minds. If you desire to stay, I will give you fair shares. I will treat you as officers based on your skills and education.

 

"Now, ladies, it is up to you. Vote now and make your decision."

 

All the women in the conference room, including the Vixens, stood and saluted Uhura, while the intercom was filled with voices acknowledging their pledge to the new captain of the Enterprise. Nyota stood proudly, listening to the positive response.

 

"Okay, ladies, thank you! Now let's return to duty and prepare for our next destination."

 

Nyota turned to Chapel and asked, "How is our happy crew?"

 

"Still playing like children. Do you and Admiral Spock want to see them?"

 

"Yes, let's see the happy boys," Nyota replied.

 

Chapel escorted the commanders and the other senior officers to the lower decks, where Kirk and his closest associates were held. They found the men sleeping on the floor and cots. Nyota looked at Chapel and asked, "How are they?"

 

"They are all healthy. We pump in the medication to keep them in their happy state," Chapel reported. "They are fed; Masters installed food processors."

 

"Are we planning to give them to the Alliance, Captain?" Brody asked.

 

Nyota looked at Kirk, her one-time commander, and smirked.

 

"If he survives."

 

"Survives?" Brody asked.

 

Spock spoke up, "The former captain of the Enterprise will have a price on his head for letting his ship be appropriated by Captain Uhura. There will be a substantial bounty, and the Empire will consider him a fugitive."

 

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. So Jim will be on the run when he wakes up," Janice said.

 

"That's deep!" Masters replied with a smile.

 

They stepped away from the holding area and inspected the rest of the ship. Nyota pointed out systems and procedures in need of improvement. Chief of Operations Eve Brody took notes and started working on adjustments to fulfill Nyota's demands. Spock turned to Nyota's top leaders and looked at them severely:

 

"It is your responsibility to respect, honor, and protect your captain. There will be others trying to infiltrate the crew, attack your captain, and erase your accomplishments. You must uphold your pledge to Captain Uhura and remain steadfast in your commitment. Are you up to the task? Once we reach Vulcan you will come under intense scrutiny because you are Terrans. Your performance as leaders and effective crew must be exceptional in order to silence any Vulcanian critics."

 

The women looked at each other, understanding the challenges ahead as part of an all-woman Terran crew.

 

Marlena spoke for them:

"We can handle any challenge, Admiral. Make no mistake. We will be a force to reckon with."

 

Nyota was deeply touched, but kept her game face. She had a committed crew that would play an integral part in overwhelming the Empire:

"Then you're dismissed; continue with your duties." Her leaders left to complete their duties, leaving Spock and Nyota alone in the corridor. They walked slowly back to the bridge and discussed their options.

 

"Captain, once we reach Vulcan you should consider extensive combat training for your crew. Vulcan has an effective martial art called Suus Mahna; it would be a valuable tool for your chosen crew members, enabling them to gain the upper hand in combat."

 

"Thanks, Spock, that is a great idea. I also want to participate to avoid any disrespect from Vulcan or the Alliance."

 

Spock stopped, turned and spoke seriously to his wife:

"I assure you, no Vulcan will disrespect you, unless they want to contend with me."

 

Nyota smiled internally. Her man was going to look out for her; oh how she loved him and needed him! She found it sexy the way he spoke to her. She was also pleased that her women would be a crew to be reckoned with; they would be elite fighters!

 

"Okay, let's go drop off Kirk and get his crew off my damn ship! I need to have it fully cleaned-it reeks of the Empire. After Vulcan, what's next?"

 

"Once we train our crew, we might need more from the Alliance. You may take on more male crewmen if you desire. But beware that I will not tolerate any male advances toward you!"

 

Nyota eyed Spock at his statement:

"I guess you'd better stay by my side then. You're my one and only Adun."

 

They continued down the corridor to the bridge. 

 

Nyota sat in the captain's chair, looking at the stars passing in front of her. She had never imagined that the plan would work, or that she would be in charge of the Enterprise. She knew she was now a marked woman by the Empire, but she also knew her enemies would continue to underestimate her female crew, despite it being one of her biggest advantages. She thought about how she could have women infiltrate key positions in the Empire. A smile formed on her face; these women had to be unique, cunning, and willing to sacrifice themselves for the cause.

 

Yes, a new era had dawned, and the Empire was the prize.

 

 


Meanwhile Kirk was lost in his stupor, his mind whirling from the drug. As he was laughing, his subconscious was still deeply angry at the woman who took his ship from underneath his nose. Not just any woman-Uhura, the communications officer who he had personally promoted. He gave her credit, but revenge was on his mind. Even the two women in his life that he thought he had trained and conditioned to do his bidding had failed him. The captain's women betrayed him after everything he had done, given, and provided. This is how he was repaid. Yeah, he fxcked them, but it was their job. In return he took care of them; they had played him, played him good. Yes, he would have a special gift of revenge for them, if he could ever get out of this drugged state. 

 

Christine and Semek led McCoy and Kirk to his infamous torture chamber. As they walked, both drugged men giggled: 

"Oh what fun! The agonizer! That should be fun, Jimmyboy! Whee!"

 

"Yeah, Bones, I've put many of the crew in it. I know it's going to hurt like fun!" chimed Kirk.

 

Kirk was in the agonizer across from McCoy, who was squirming and twisting while his body was wracked with pain as well. Kirk could see the Vulcan called Semek watching expressionlessly while Chapel and Running Deer smiled at them being tortured. Kirk's only thought was:

"One day!"

 

 


Kirk and the rest of the male crew were handed over to the Alliance. When he recovered, he swore he would get his revenge against Spock and Nyota. He had now become the enemy of the Empire and would be on the run as soon as he could escape. Most of his crew were transferred in a hostage exchange for captured Alliance rebels. Chekov recovered from his wounds and convinced the Empire that Kirk gave the Enterprise to Uhura as part of his plan to gain power with the crystals. The Empire promoted Chekov to captain and gave him command of the small cruiser Reliant with orders to pursue either Kirk or Uhura. Chekov had a bone to pick with each one, but decided to go after Uhura because of what she and her female crew, especially Tina, had done to him.

 

 

 

                                                   The End

 

End Notes:

 

When I wrote this story, I was thinking of the Bible story, David and his Mighty Men and The 300, the Spartan movie. Each warrior had a special skill, each from a different background, and all loyal and willing to do battle for their King.

 

My next big decision is whether I should continue with a sequel to this epic in which Spock and Nyota tackle some of the factions on Vulcan or write about Chekov and Kirk seeking their revenge. Plus, thinking of having the vixens have their own story, including Tina and T'Pring. It's a big challenge that I'm thinking about. 

 

But first, I need rest. Thanks for following Spock and Uhura, and to my muses, you are the best!

 

This story archived at https://www.valentchamber.com/viewstory.php?sid=3927