[Reviews - 73] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

At the Chicago Day Times, columnist Maxine Baker goes through the same routine everyday and wants a change. She really wasn't expecting murder. New shoes or a cute guy sure, but not murder....


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Comedy , Mystery
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Extreme Language, Original Characters, Un-betaed
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: Yes Word count: 11989 Read: 41820
Published: June 02 2010 Updated: September 19 2012
Story Notes:

So I wanted to post something up here after reading so many fantastic stories. After getting over my massive stage fright (which I still suffer from, mind you), I decided to post a story. Tell me what you think but as Erykah Badu said "now keep in mind that I'm an artist and I'm sensitive about my shit" (who am I kidding, I'm not artist). Enjoy.

Disclaimer: All the characters are figments of my imagination as well as the story. All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners and no infringment was intended.

 

1. Chapter 1 by mikki215 [Reviews - 51] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2776 words)

2. Character Pics by mikki215 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (18 words)

So you might want to put faces to some of the names. Here you go.

3. Chapter 3 by mikki215 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1967 words)

Thanks for the reviews. I hope you like where it's going. Oh and some other characters.

Det. O'Connell Detective O'Connell

Det. Green Detective Green

Betty Morgan Betty Morgan

4. Chapter 4 by mikki215 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1617 words)

Sorry this is a really short chapter. And another picture

Monica Monica Clarke

5. Chapter 5 by mikki215 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1674 words)

Thank you again for all the reviews. Let me tell you how hard it was to post this somewhere. I was going to update sooner, but the husband and I were moving this weekend....life happened, but here's an update for you.

6. Chapter 6 by mikki215 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1422 words)

Thanks again you guys for all the reviews. I'm glad you're liking it. Here's a little sumthin sumthin for you...

7. Chapter 7 by mikki215 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1329 words)

I'm sorry I haven't updated. Life really can get in the way of writing, But here's the next chapter.  And a couple more characters.

Mrs. Stuber Mrs. Stuber

 

Margot Margot Daniels

8. Chapter 8 by mikki215 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1186 words)

My goodness, the few that did read this are thinking, where in the hell YOU been? Well, since I posted a longed-ass time ago, life happened in a huge way and got into a fist fight with my muse. Life clearly won, but my muse wasn't backing down. So I finished the story...I cannot make any promises that the ending is good but it is done. And who's working on something completely different because her mind moves a million miles a second? *This guy* Enjoy folks...

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.