Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

Hello peeps!

It has been forever! But I'm back. This is going to be 'The One' take 2.

As you can see I had to re-post instead of picking up where we left off. It seems the server deleted the original story for reasons unknown...

I know many will ask about the book. Well I haven't finished writting it. I had an accident in august and that prevented me from writting for 2 months. I just restarted. The good news is: it is, indeed, almost finished. The better news is : the editor already had 3/4 of the story when my writting was brutally interupted, and we have made some significant changes about it. The even better news is that I've decided to post the story again.

So let's start with the cast !

 





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


               Julian                                                 Vi                        Ethan

Julian Mcmahon  Gabrielle Union by britishtea2075 

                 Melissa                                     Marcus                         Frances 

       

         Deric                                       Belinda                                    Kevin

              

     

      Lily                                                Ari                                      Charlie

 

       

              Luca                                    Maddie                            Emma & Emily

 

james












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.