Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And I keep on fallin…




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Julian and Vi

Both seated, munching food and sipping wine, they were thinking this meal was only a reprieve to the inevitable.

Vi knew, in spite of her better judgment, she wouldn't be able to leave this house before having been touched by the man in front of her. She sighed softly trying to find solace in her meal.

Julian, kept admonishing himself internally for the kitchen kiss. He hadn't seen the side effects coming - his permanent hard on, his utter inability to think clearly once he looked at her - and he was getting pissed off at himself for what he thought made him appear weak. His balls were hurting he wanted the woman so much! He needed to figure out a way to keep himself under control and pronto. Vi was having way too much power over him as it was and he hadn't touched her yet!

The sound of her appreciative moans was another source of torture that made him look straight at her lips. He wondered if she realized the effects of the sounds she was making.

Julian found himself staring at her, wishing he were a piece of food landing on her tongue. Was it wrong to envy a damn carrot? To be jealous of an inanimate object because it got to taste and feel something that he’d dreamed about since setting his eyes on her?

If so, who the hell cared?

He had to remind himself it would all come in good time. Besides, he had a million questions. There was so much he wanted to know about her. As he was wondering what to ask first to distract himself from her juicy lips and his aching groin, she beat him to the punch when she cleared her throat, staring straight, and asked, “Why were you at the airport today?”

He felt like he's been punched in the gut, but was quick to recover; after all, he was an actor.

Did he tell her the truth or could he be evasive? She smiled at him, seeing the wheels in his brain working and added, ”The truth Julian. Please.”

He smirked, feeling totally transparent, and said, “I just dropped off my girlfriend.”

He waited trying to gauze a reaction. None came.

She sipped her wine in silence and then continued to eat while observing him, still smiling.

He was getting uncomfortable as the minutes went by, and for the first time in his adult life, he started to justify himself by saying, “But, she's gone, we're done...”

He stopped talking hoping she would say something, anything. When nothing came, he resumed, feeling obligated to add, ”I hope you know now...This afternoon...You changed everything for me...”

Once again, his comments were met with silence, and she was just staring at him. Unfazed.

He felt panic and anger rise in him. “Vic, I...” he started.

But she got up, went around the table to his chair and he lifted his head towards her when she was standing besides him.

Without a word, she bent over, let a light kiss on his lips and said, “Thank you.“

As she was about to move to go back to her seat, he placed his hand on her hip pulling her towards him, his head rested right against her chest, he could hear her heart beat thought the fabric of her shirt, and the strangest thought flashed in his mind: This is right, this is where I belong.

He looked up, tentatively, while her hand was in his hair, stroking it.

They seemed to communicate without words until she whispered, “okay”. He exhaled in relief, realizing he had been holding his breath unconsciously.

He kissed her wrist as she was cupping his face and made her sit on his lap while holding her tight and kissing her neck. Her scent was overwhelming him and beyond his control, his hands with a will of their own went under her shirt, seeking her breasts.

Before he fully comprehended what was happening, her shirt was discarded, his right hand was firmly holding her on his knee, his lips were sucking on one of her puckering dark nipple, she was moaning, whimpering and thrusting herself against him while his left hand was travelling south to her center.

He couldn’t believe what he had been hoping for was actually happening, but he barely had any grip over the course events, as he thought he would. He felt himself about to explode, and in an effort to show some control, he barely uttered one word, “Taste.”

He sought her lips to kiss her and looked up into her honey and green hued eyes, which were filled with the same need that tormented him, and finally giving into the reckless abandon neither could escape, he repeated in a hoarse voice, “I've got to taste you. Now”.

He lifted her, her legs were around his waist, and he painfully walked to the nearest large ottoman in the lounge where he put her down while continuing to kiss her breast slowly descending towards her navel, while his hand removed her shorts.

Julian was a possessed man. With every taste of her lips, peak, valley and curve on her body, he could hear her ragged breathes and soft moans, his manhood twitched and throbbed in painful anticipation of what he now considered his.

He heard her vocalize her plea within seconds, as if his touches had lit every of her senses on fire, "Julian...I can't take more of this, ...I need...I want...Oh God…” Her body was offered to him, arched towards him, and the scent of her sex engulfed his nostrils .He smiled widely when his eyes finally landed on her centre. It was trimmed, not shaved or waxed, cementing what he already knew; he was about to make love to a real woman. Her sex was already glistening and its smell was intoxicating; he thought he would simply die if he didn't taste it. He went back into his trance, delving in, thrusting his tongue after tracing the delicate folds of her opening.

Sliding up to the sensuous nub of her womanhood, his tongue met a flow of juices that were already pooling around her clit. He just couldn't hold himself and started to lick and suck as if his life depended on it.

The probing and teasing he had planned, now forgotten as the hardening nipple of flesh between her folds, was coated with her juices. The taste was exquisite, as if every part of her body had been created to please every sense he possessed; he savored her sweet and tangy flavor, as a thirsty man would savor his first sip of water. Before even having the chance to thoroughly nibble the clit as he wanted to, he felt her legs shake and he knew she was having her first orgasm. He continued to suck and lick the fountain of delightful nectar until he heard her whimper softly.... She was coming down from it.

He looked up at her and only then, he inserted a first finger in her hot crevice, saying in a husky voice,

"Baby look at me...

I want you to watch me taste you...

I want..."

He couldn't finish, as her body jerked under his finger ministrations.

He felt her hand on his head grabbing a chunk of his hair. Taking it as a signal that another orgasm was on the way, he inserted another finger, while circling, teasing and biting her clit with his tongue and teeth...all the while swallowing her juices as quickly as she kept producing them.

The sound coming from her was purely animalistic. 

Julian could tell, the pleasure he was giving her teetered close to the brink of pain.

In all his years of bedding women, he'd never heard anything quite like it, and it enthralled him knowing he was at the source of it. Her juices kept on flowing covering his chin, neck and chest, while her hips were twitching and bucking uncontrollably upwards. His free hand went to rest on her tummy to hold her down and he could feel sweat running on his back, dripping on his body, but he simply didn't care.

Never had he seen a woman displaying so much pleasure and utter abandon in his life. Never had he seen a woman feel so much, respond so much to his touch. It was almost uncanny. Completely possessed by an unknown force, he continued to devour her, her legs having his head in a chokehold against her apex, the slow insertion of a finger in her rear orifice while he was still nibbling on her clit, did her in. Her entire body shook violently, while she cried out, her legs and arms fell apart, and she slid limp against his cushion, emitting no sounds.

Julian looked up. Her eyes were closed, her sheen body still, and covered with goose bumps.

She had fainted.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

You know what do do!

xoxo.

D.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.