Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The trouble with love is, you can't refuse the call...




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

Vi and Julian

He smiled, kissed her tummy and summoned the strength to lift her to take her up to his bedroom as he could see goose bumps all over her...

It was going to be a long night.

She came to mid-stairs, and put her arms around his neck. As he was passing the front of the guest bedroom she had slept in, she said, “My bed,”; he nodded and entered the room. He delicately put her on the bed and said smiling, “ Welcome back to the world.”

Blushing, she replied, ”You did this…”

“Indeed I did, and you haven't seen anything yet...” he added cockily with a sly wink, bending over and taking her mouth.

The kiss was out of this world. She could taste herself on his tongue and couldn't get enough; she felt her core twinge, another orgasm threatening to rupture. Her hands were roaming over his back, under his sweater, and sliding down they met with his pants. Slipping a hand in, she touched his manhood, revelling at the softness of his skin, giving him a puzzling look when he stopped the kiss to groan.

He got up from the bed, his eyes never leaving hers and stripped out of his articles of clothing to give her a full view of his natural state.

He went to the bathroom, and came back with a glass of water in hands. Giving it to her, he said with a smile, “Drink up. I think you’re going to need it…”

She did as told while taking in his full splendor, but her wandering eyes rested on his mid section, unable to go further down.

He was erect, hard, and already leaking. She looked at his penis, as would a thirsty woman looking at a tall glass of cold water, and licked her lips in anticipation of touching it, feeling it and tasting it.

She was so preoccupied by the object of her desire, she didn't notice Julian's eyes had turned a dark shade of blue and that he too, was licking his own lips staring at her.

She finally looked up when he was against her, positioned at her entrance. The empty glass rolled on the floor. With a strangled voice, he said, “Please, tell me you need it as much as I do...” as one of her hand rested on his chest while the other was at the back of his neck, pulling him forward.

As he was inserting himself, her eyes riveted to his, she breathed, “I need it as much as you do ...God knows I do...”

Inches by inches, she felt his member fill her. Julian grunted and said, “You are so tight, so fucking tight...I don't think I've ever felt anything like this...” He stopped mid sentence feeling a barrier, his voice, shaking, he asked,

”Are you a virgin? Jesus...I…”

She smiled and with a labored voice, whispered,

“No, I'm not. It's just been a very, very long time...I guess the cobwebs are hard to...” she giggled.

He interrupted her, growling in a hoarse voice, "Baby, please. DO NOT MOVE. DO NOT LAUGH OR GIGGLE... unless you want me to come right this minute..." Almost wincing, he added, ”Don’t move, or it’ll be over before it’s even begun…”

She remained still until he was fully in, but when she could feel his member touching the hilt of her center and the exquisite pressure the sensation ignited, she involuntarily began to clench and unclench her sheath.

“It’s perfect.” She said, looking straight into his stormy eyes.

“Yes,” he concurred, ”It’s like a custom made glove...You fit me perfectly...You were made for me..." he breathed against her lips, kissing her as they were finally moving in unison as their orgasm was building.

Soon the room was filled with echoing sounds of flesh slapping against each other at a fevered pace, grunts and moans that neither seemed to be able to control, and nothing but the promised rapture mattered.

Finally, he could take no more; his shoulders ached, his body hurt, his legs cramped. Struggling to inhale, spots forming under his eyelids, Julian tried to warn her of his impending release by saying, “God…I'm gonna...” but the sentence wasn't completed. He gave in a guttural moan on his final thrust and as he came with a deep shudder, she felt the heat of his semen travel throughout her canal, provoking another of her own orgasm, as he continued to pump into her until there was nothing of him left to give.

He collapsed on top of her with ragged breaths, just about to black out.

He was still inside of her, he could feel her body was still shaking, and worried he was crushing her, he made a move to pull out when she stopped him and held him tight, her breathing still shallow, she said, “Please stay,”

“Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you,” he asked in a low voice, concerned.

“You're not hurting me. Pain is only pleasure with bad rap…" She replied, softly laughing.

“Witty.’ He returned her smile, and biting the crook of her neck, gently added, “I aim to please....”.

She took his lips.

What started as a tender kiss, soon transformed into a duel of tongues and a meeting of wills. The passionate embrace creating a surge of life of his member within her. The feeling was incredible for both. For her, because it had been a long time since she felt anything. For him, because he had been using condoms for so long he couldn't recall what it felt like to actually feel a woman while making love to her.

These thoughts didn't linger over a few seconds, as soon, they could feel an orgasm threatening them with such intensity, they had no choice but to succumb to their primal desire for each other. Neither of them could think anymore.

Control and consequences be damned.

By the time they cried it out, both were covered with a new sheen of sweat; she had scratched his back drawing blood; and her neck, shoulders and lips were bruised from the biting he unleashed upon her.

This time, he rolled over and had her lie down on his chest.

He looked for her glazed eyes, and with a finality Julian never thought possible, he said, “You are mine.”

She didn't reply and just nuzzled against his chest.

They fell asleep listening to each other hearts.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoy!

Do comment and review.

xoxo.D







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.