[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

War is hell.  What happens after a battle can heal even the deepest wounds.

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Miscellaneous
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Action-Adventure
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Sexual Content , Un-betaed
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1614 Read: 3269
Published: March 03 2012 Updated: March 03 2012
Story Notes:

This is the first fan fic I ever wrote as my alter-ego, Vixenne Victorienne.  I am a HUGE Robotech fan, especially of the characters  Claudia Grant and Roy Fokker.  They were the first (and as far as I know only but please correct me if I'm wrong here) interracial couple prominently featured in animation.  Claudia Grant stands out as one of the best and fully-fleshed characters and her relationship with the ice-blonde and glacier-blue eyed ace pilot Roy Fokker made this series far and away ahead of its time.

I do not own Robotech, the characters or the situations.  I just like writing about them.

1. Chapter 1 by Indira West [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1614 words)

To Carl Macek R.I.P.  Thank you…

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.