Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Episode 15

 

Time: Same day as Previous Episode, Afternoon

Location:  Bell Communications

Tucker walked into Bell and right to the conference room that held the meeting.  He was glad that the Neil had been so detailed in the e-mail that was forwarded to him by the bank’s president.  He noted that the security needed to be updated.  There was no way a random person should be able to enter this building and make their way here.

Tucker was about 7 minutes late.  He had timed his arrival perfectly for his grand entrance.  He opened the door to the conference room.

“Good afternoon gentleman,” he said walking in and sitting down at the opposite end of the table from Neil.  He had Justin on one side and Chris on the other. A secretary, not his Songbird, was seated in the corner of the room to take notes. 

Tucker looked at each man in turn and took in their expressions. Neil looked angry.  Chris looked amused. And the other guy, whom Tucker did not know, had no expression at all.

“McCall,” Chris said.  “Care to tell us why you are here?”

“This is an owners meeting.  I am an owner.”

“Really now,” Chris said.  Neil stood and walked out the door without saying a word.

“Yes Winters.”

“This is not at all surprising,” the other guy said. “Justin Barber,” he said introducing himself.  “And I assume you are Tucker McCall.”

“In the flesh.”

“Do you have any paper work verifying your claim,” Justin asked calmly.

It was obvious that this guy was a lawyer. “I didn’t think that would be necessary.  A call to the bank will confirm it.”

 

Location:  Tyra Hamilton’s Apartment in LA

Tyra had finally made a decision.  She would take the job in Genoa City.  Dr Hayes was right.  She needed to face the consequences of her choices head on.  She took this opportunity as an omen of sorts. 

She dialed Nick’s number and he answered on the first ring.

“Nicholas.  This is Tyra Hamilton.”

“Tell me that you are calling to give me good news,” he said laughing.

“I am calling to give you good news.  I have decided to take your job offer.”

“Now that’s what I am talking about.”

Even though she still had some trepidation, his exuberance was catching so she laughed in spite of herself.  She had seen and spoken to Nick many times when she was the manager of Indigo.  He always seemed caught in the middle of some fight between his ex and current wives.  Sure, he was handsome, funny, and rich but she didn’t quite understand why they felt the need to fight over him.

“So will you be able to make it in before the end of the week.  We would like to announce you as our head chemist before the arts gala and have it as a coming out party of sorts.”

“I can make it by Friday but I am not sure about going to this gala.  I wanted to keep my coming back into town as low key as possible.”

“Tyra, I don’t think that is possible being that the press conference is scheduled for Friday afternoon and the business world will be abuzz with Newman finally employing its’ own chemist.  They will want to know what we have up our sleeve.  And I plan on telling them. Well, I plan on you telling them.”

She knew that this was necessary to create buzz around the products although it was the last thing she wanted to do.  She could call Neil and Devon to let them know to ease the way but she just didn’t have the nerve.  She would just hope that Yolanda would tell them for her. 

“Okay Nick.  I understand. I can attend the event.”

“You sound like it is the last thing you want to do. Don’t worry. I won’t throw you to the wolves.  If you like, I would be more than willing to be your escort to the gala.  Although I am sure you will know people there, I won’t let you be there alone.”

“Thank you Nick. I appreciate that,” she said gratefully. “I should arrive in town Friday morning.”

“And we will have the press conference Friday afternoon. So, if you need anything, anything at all, call me.”

“Will do.  Thanks again.  Bye.”

“Goodbye.”

 

Location:  Restless Style

Billy looked up from working to see Chelsea get off the elevator.  It was clear to him now that this woman was a total stalker.  First she shows up at his home with Victoria.  Even worse, she shows up when he was out with his family.  The last thing he wanted was for Chloe to know who this woman was and to confront her.  He hadn’t really told her the entire story about how he was set up.  He left out all pertinent details that would lay any blame on him. He rose from his desk to meet before she came too far into the office. 

“What the hell are you doing here,” he asked cutting her off.

“You said that you would contact me about a paternity test but I haven’t heard from you so I thought I would stop by here to see when you wanted to do it.”

Once again, her eagerness gave him pause.  She wouldn’t be so gung ho about this if she wasn’t sure that the outcome would fall in her favor. 

“I haven’t had a chance to speak to the doctor yet,” he said placing his hand on her back guiding her around and back towards the door.  But she pulled away from him.

He looked around to see if anyone had noticed.  And of course, Tammy was all over it.  She stood and headed their way.  He braced himself.

“Billy,” she said.  “Is there a problem here?”

“No Tammy.  Everything is fine.”

“Okay.  I just wanted to make sure no one needed my assistance.”

“I would love some water.  And to sit down for just a minute,” Chelsea said.

“Sure thing.  You can sit right over there on the couch and I will get your water.”

“Thank you,” she said heading towards the couch.  “Since I am carrying Billy’s child, one would think he would be more considerate of me.”

Billy looked at Tammy who gave him a blank stare.  She was obviously waiting for him to confirm or deny this claim.   Since he could do neither he said nothing.  He only stared back with the same expression.

Their stare down was broken when Chelsea said, “thank you for being so kind.”

“I’ll be right back,” she said.

Billy was a little surprised that Tammy didn’t already know about this situation. She and Chloe told each other everything.  Once again he was impressed with Chloe’s loyalty to him.  She placed him above her friendship with Tammy.  He knew that he could count on her to be discreet.  But it was nice to have that confirmed.

 

Location:  Fenmore’s Department Stores Offices

 

Roxy stood with her back towards her door looking out her window.  No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t stop thinking about Devon and the things he had whispered in her ear before she had walked away from him.  “It’s etched on my heart,” he had said.  Well it seemed that the dream was also etched on hers.  He had tried to contact her over the last couple of days but she had ignored him.  She was just too weak right now to talk to him.

She was startled when she felt hand covering her face. But after a split second she calmed down.  She knew those hands.  She knew the feeling of those hands all over her body.  They were the only ones that had ever touched her intimately.

“Devon,” she said slowly turning around as he dropped his hands. “I didn’t hear you come in.”

“You were in another world.  That’s why,” he said looking from her face down her body then back to her face again.  And that small gesture sent her hormones into overdrive.

“I guess so,” she said smiling weakly.

“How have you been,” he asked.

“Fine.”

“I’ve missed you,” he whispered.

“I miss you too.”

“Really,” he said.

“Yes. Why do you doubt it?”

“Hhhm, maybe because I have called you a dozen times and sent twice as many texts that all went unanswered,” he said with a small smile.

“Devon,” she said. “I just-“

“It’s okay,” he said cutting her off.  She could look in his eyes and tell that it wasn’t okay.  He looked just as miserable as she felt. “I understand. It’s just that I thought that we were at the least friends. You know.”

“I know,” she said smiling at him.  He smiled in return and her chest began to hurt.

“I have some things that have happened over the last couple of days that I wanted to talk to you about.  I figured stopping by unannounced was the only way.  Sorry about doing that.”

“Like you said, we are,” she paused.  Then finished with “friends.  Friends can stop by for a visit. How about we sit down okay?”

 

Location:  Bell Communications

Chris was not at all surprised by Tucker.  He had hoped that his desire to have a relationship with Dimples and Devon would prevent him from going after them.  But it hadn’t.  Part of him was glad.  Maybe this would wake Neil up.  Force him out of the pursuit of the family image for the company. 

Neil walked back in and made eye contact with him and Justin.  Then he glared at Tucker and said, “Let’s proceed with the meeting. We were just about to vote on developing new SW.”

“Yay,” Neil said.

“Yay,” Justin said.

“Yay,” Chris said.

“Nay,” Tucker responded.

“Nay,” Neil repeated.

“Yes.  I have no clue about this software. I won’t approve something of which I do not know any details.”

“Okay.  Without going into too many of the details.  It is scheduling software that can be used via smart phones as well as desktops.   We think that there is a market for it,” Neil said.

“My vote is still nay,” Tucker said. 

And his vote will always be nay, Chris thought.  It was obvious his plan was to weaken Bell so that it would fold then he could put them out of business and buy Bell outright. 

“Is it possible to persuade you to vote otherwise or is this a fait accompli,” Justin asked with a gleam in his eye. 

“My vote will not change.”

Chris wondered about that.  It was easy to say no to them.  But would he be so willing to tell Dimples no. 

“Maybe you don’t necessarily understand just what this software would do.  We should probably get the person in here who came up with the idea.  Maybe they would have a better chance at convincing you. Besides, I’d hate for the person’s creativity to be stamped out due to this disappointment,” Chris said.

“I doubt your system architect has that kind of sway, but please invite him in,” Tucker said.  “And yes I know him.  His father is a friend of mine,” McCall said smugly.

Chris picked up the phone and dialed Harmony’s number.  “Can we see you in the conference room?  We have a new owner who is not at all convinced of your idea about the software.  Maybe you could convince him,” he said when she answered the phone.

“New owner,” she said confused.

“Yes. A new owner.  It was a surprise to us all,” he said smiling at Tucker.

“Okay, I will be right there.”

 

Location:  Restless Style

Tammy went to get the woman a glass of water reeling at this news. She needed to call Chloe and tell her what was happening here but she decided to wait until she got more information.   She went over to their break area and began pouring water in a cup when Phyllis walked up beside her and started to pour coffee.

“Who the hell is that and why does Billy look like he has seen a ghost,” she side through a clenched smile.

“She claims to be carrying his child,” Tammy said with a fake smile of her own.

“Really now.”

“He neither denied nor confirmed this accusation,” Tammy supplied.

“You’re best friends with Chloe I hear.  What does she say?”

“She hadn’t said a word to me about it,” Tammy said smiling while looking over to the woman on the couch.

“Well you have known Billy longer than me.  Do you think it is possible,” Phyllis asked.

“This is William Foster Abbot we are talking about here. AKA Liam.  It is more than possible,” Tammy said with a fake laugh. “Let me go see what else I can find out.”

She went back over and passed the woman the glass.

“So, how far along are you,” Tammy asked.

“Six months.”

“Oh. Really,” Tammy said looking at Billy. “Where did you two meet?”

“Tammy, can you please just go and do your job.  Answer phones, make more coffee, or something.”

“You know. I would be more than happy to go and write the cover article for out next issue,” she said smiling at Billy.  He knew what she was saying.  Her walking away right now would come at a price.

“Yes. I will make sure our editor knows that you are working on it,” Billy said. “Now go. Shoo,” he said fanning his hand.

“Great. It was nice meeting you-,” she said pausing and holding out her hand in hopes that the woman would supply her name.

“Chelsea,” she said shaking hands.

“Awesome.  Thanks Billy,” she said turning and heading back to her desk.

 

Location:  Newman Enterprises

Nick walked into Adams office without knocking.

“So, I got a call from Tyra.  She has accepted the job offer and will be here Friday morning.”

“Awesome.  Did you tell her about the press conference?”

“I did. I also invited her to the gala and agreed to be her escort.”

“Hhmmm,” Adam said.  “I wonder what the world’s favorite red head will say”

“There is nothing for her to say.  She and I are not together.”

“And you seem so happy about that right about now.”

“Being single has its’ perks.  I think I am going to enjoy it. An elegant night. A drop dead gorgeous, smart woman on my arm. Can’t wait,” he said walking out of Adam’s office.

 

Location:  Fenmore’s Department Stores Offices

Roxy grabbed Devon’s hand and the contact was like electric currents to her heart. She led him over to the sofa in her office and they both sat down facing each other.  She tried to pull her hand away but he wouldn’t let go.  Instead he intertwined the fingers.  They both stared at their conjoined hands.

“So,” he said breaking the silence first.  “I met with this doctor yesterday.  He says that he believes that he can restore most of my hearing.  And I won’t have to wear these implants anymore either.”

“Really,” she said excitedly. This was great news.

“Yes.  He wanted me to have the surgery this week but I decided against it.”

“Why?”  That was surprising since Devon needed his hearing for his career.  Just the thought of said career was enough to make her stomach hurt along with her chest.  It was a career that he wanted more than he wanted her. 

“Because of my other news.  I took a job with my dad that I wanted to get off the ground first.  I am the new President of a Media Productions company.”

She didn’t know what to think about this.  Why was Devon accepting a job with his family’s company?  He had been adamant that he did not want to do that.

“At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I have to ask why again.  I thought that you didn’t want to do that.  It would slow down or get in the way of your music career.”

He raised her hand and softly kissed the back of it.  “There are things in this life more important than my music career,” he said looking at her with smile.

Was he talking about her?  Did she care if he was talking about her?  Yes, she answered herself.  A sure sign that this entire situation was driving her slightly insane.

“I don’t know what to say,” she said.

“You don’t have to say anything. Yet. Will you have dinner with me tonight,” he asked.

Yes, she screamed in her head.  But she stopped herself before she said it aloud.  She had plans tonight and she shouldn’t break them for Devon. A man whom she had broken up with because he was not ready to commit.  She needed to train herself to not put him first on her list of priorities.  Tonight was as good a time as any.

“I don’t think-“she began but he cut her off.

“It’s just dinner Roxanne.  I know we are not exclusive anymore but that doesn’t mean we can’t still see each other or spend time together.  Right?”

She knew it was a bad idea. But she couldn’t stop herself.

“Not tonight,” she said. “I have plans.”

“Plans,” he said in a curious voice. “Is it a date?”

She wasn’t sure whether it was a date or not that she had with Chance but either way there was no way she would tell Devon.

“No. No. Nothing like that.”

“Okay. So what about tomorrow night then?”

“Okay. Tomorrow night.”

“Great,” he said standing and using her hand to pull her to her feet.  He walked towards the door then stopped at the entrance.  He turned to face her and slowly pulled her into his arms.  Hers went around his neck involuntarily. “I love you so much.  I would do anything for you,” he whispered looking at her lips.

“Devon,” she begged but had no clue what she was begging for.  Did she want him to kiss or release her? She didn’t know.

He slowly lowered his head then pressed his lips firmly to hers. And her heart broke all over again.  She missed him so much.  She parted her lips in anticipation of him deepening the kiss.  Instead of him doing so, he broke contact.  He raised his head and looked into her eyes. 

“Tomorrow night.  Don’t forget Foxy,” he said with a broad smile.

“I won’t,” she said as he released her and walked away.

 

Location:  Bell Communications

Harmony was surprised to learn that Bell had another owner.  She had thought that Neil, Chris, and Justin were the only ones.  Maybe she had just missed it.  She stopped at the door to gather herself.  She placed a smile on her face and braced herself for the barrage of questions that was surely to come and opened the door.

Her smile faltered as she saw Tucker at the table with Neil, Chris, and Justin.

“Oh, here’s our creative genius,” Chris said as she approached the table.   He stood and held the chair out for her. “McCall here is a new owner.  He just purchased a percentage of the company.  Of course without our knowledge or agreement.  But that’s what corporate raiders do.  Isn’t that right McCall? “

She looked from Chris to Tucker, whom she could tell was getting angry.

“Is this true Tucker,” she asked.  Tucker winced and opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Chris.

“Oh yes, Dimples.  It is most certainly true. Not only that.  I think he had plans to vote no on anything brought to him in hopes of ruining us so that he can take Bell when the company fails.”

“Mick,” she gasped never breaking eye contact.

“You know what.  I think we should give you two some time alone to discuss this,” Justin said.

“I don’t think that will be necessary,” Neil said.  “Tucker has voted nay so nay it shall stay. I will not subject Harmony to groveling to him.”

“Oh, I don’t think she will be the one on her knees at all,” Chris said with a cruel smile.

Once again, Harmony was disappointed by Tucker’s actions.  Just when she thought that they understood each other, he does something else to let her know that they were not really ready for this relationship.  But this time she wouldn’t run away.  Just as Katherine suggested, she would fight for him.

“Can you give us a few minutes alone, I think we need time to discuss it,” she said looking at Neil.  Then she turned to Tucker and gave him a sultry smile.  She lowered her voice a fraction and said, “I might just be able to convince him.” 

 

Location:  McCall Unlimited.

Chloe was sitting at her desk shopping on the internet when her phone rang.

“Chloe.  I have horrible news.  Brace yourself,” she heard Tammy say.  Her tone was one that you used when a loved one dies.

“What is it,” she said with dread.

Chloe heard her take a deep breath then say, “There is some tramp sitting in our office claiming that she is carrying Billy’s baby.”

“Oh. Yeah. I am not surprised.  She accosted us the other day outside of Delia’s school.  And you know he had the nerve to send me away as if he was afraid of what I would say, Chloe said affronted.”

“What? And you didn’t tell me,” she asked.  She sounded shocked.

“Well Tammy. You know how I hate letting people know that I procreated with the biggest idiot this side of Christendom.  This would fall into that category,” Chloe said matter of factly.

“True.  I’m sorry. But do you think it is true.”

“Tammy, this is William Foster Abbot we are talking about here.  AKA Liam. Anything is possible.”

“Those were my first thoughts as well. But listen, I have a cover story to write. So we will discuss this later,” Tammy said.

“Thanks for the heads up.” 

“Anytime. That’s what girls do.”

 

 

 

 

Location:  Fenmore’s Department Stores Offices

Lauren was headed to a meeting when she walked past Roxy’s office and noticed her sitting on the sofa crying.  She knocked on the door and walked in.

Roxy jumped at the sound then wiped her face with the tissue.

“I’m sorry Lauren.  I know I probably should be working,” she said smiling through her tears.

“No. No. Honey.  I have cried myself silly a time or two at work,” she said walking over and sitting down beside her. “What’s wrong?”

“Devon.”

“Of course it’s Devon. What happened?”

“We broke up. You were right.  He had no clue what I wanted.  And then when I told him he acted like I had the plague or something.”

“Oh honey.  I’m so sorry,” Lauren said wrapping her arms around her as Roxy leaned her head on her shoulder.

“It wouldn’t be so bad but then he showed up here and told me about him taking a job.  He was so against that when we were together.  But now all of sudden he’s willing to do it now that I have decided to move on. Then he wants me to have dinner with him as friends tomorrow night.  I can’t just be his friend.  I love him too much for that.”

“Okay. Sit up sweety. Think about this now. Devon has taken a job and wants to have dinner with you.  Read the context clues.  Are you sure he is not thinking of proposing?”

“The thought did cross my mind briefly.  But it’s too late for that now.  I have made up my mind to move on.  I have made peace with it.  A painful peace.  But peace none the less.”

Lauren thought that this was just her pride talking.  And she knew that in love there was no place for pride.

“Roxanne. Let me tell you something about men and loving them,” she said looking her in the eye. “There won’t be a line you draw in the sand that they will not cross.  There won’t be one deal breaker you lay out on the table that they won’t pick it up and break.  They are just simply infuriating that way,” she said.

 “So what are you saying Lauren,” Roxy said laughing and wiping her tears.

“What I am saying is that if you plan on continuing to date men, and not just Devon but especially Devon, if you catch my meaning. Then there is no place for pride. You can’t love a man, marry him, and stay married to him, and keep your pride.  He simply won’t let you.”

They both laughed.

“You think my pride is in the way,” Roxy asked

“Let me ask you this.  If Devon did propose to you tomorrow, what would you say?”

“I don’t know,” she sighed.

“Look at you. At work crying your eyes out because you think he didn’t want to marry you.  But when you find out that he does, you don’t know what you will say.”

“Because I don’t want him to resent me later on when he has thrown away his dream of being a music producer to marry me.”

“It doesn’t have to be one or the other you know.  He can have you and the career he wants.  You will just have to make sure he gets it by pushing him and supporting him.  Make sure he doesn’t settle or give up.  That’s what wives do.”

Lauren could tell that Roxy was thinking that over. 

“Okay.  I will let you stew on my words of wisdom,” she said standing and walking towards the door. “Toodle loo.”

 

Location:  Bell Communications

Tucker watched Chris, Neil, and Justin walk out and close the door.  He knew Harmony was surprised and was expecting her to be upset and to possibly walk away from him again.  But from the look on her face and the sound of her voice, she was about to attempt to seduce him.  His body responded the way it always did with the idea of being intimate with her. 

“Mick,” she said standing and walking towards the door.  “Would you like a cup of coffee?”

He wouldn’t mind a cup but he didn’t know what she would do with it.  She might give it to him to drink or he might end up wearing it.

She locked the door and walked back towards him.

“No thanks,” he said pushing back from the table and turning his chair to face her approach.  He allowed his eyes to travel slowly up her body before he settled on her face. She was wearing high heels and yet another form fitting dress with a v cut neckline.  This meant she was also probably not wearing any panties either.   He became fully aroused.  It didn’t help that it had been 4 days since they had been together.

She stopped in front of him and leaned forward placing a hand on each armrest of the chair. “Are you sure,” she said in a sexy whisper.  He tried not to look down at her cleavage.  But his eyes seemed to have a mind of their own.

“I’m sure.  I don’t want any coffee,” he said to her breast.  But I damn sure want some of the other you seem to be offering up, he said to himself.

“Okay then,” she said straightening up.  She placed her hand on his shoulder and walked around his chair. “Let’s talk,” she said massaging his shoulders.

Tucker did not want to talk. He wanted to make love. And he didn’t care at all that they were in a conference room at Bell.

“Okay,” he said. Picking her hand up from his shoulder and using it to guide her back around. “I will change my vote,” he said pulling her into his lap. To his joy, she complied. “I will vote yay,” he said wrapping his arms around his waist as she placed her arms around his neck.

She lowered her head and stopped with her lips just inches from his. “But that’s not what I want to talk about baby,” she said.

“Me either,” he said taking one hand from her waist and cupping her cheek.  He used the hand on her face to pull her head towards him and fused his lips to hers.  She tilted her head to the side and opened her mouth. He took that as an invitation and thrust his tongue inside.  She slid her tongue against his.

“mmmm,” she moaned.  Tucker had missed that erotic sound. 

She broke the kiss and said, “While I love your kisses, that is not what I meant.”

“What then,” Tucker said placing his hand on her knee then rubbing it up her thigh.  The sooner they could get this over with the sooner he could be buried inside of her.

“I want to know why you decided to go after Bell,” she said.  The question was like cold water on a flame.  He knew that this conversation would not end well.  And he probably would be enduring another 4 days of celibacy.

“It’s simple.  I wanted it,” he answered defiantly looking her in the eye.  

“Why Tucker?  You can purchase any company you want.  Why must it be this one,” she asked softly while tangling her fingers through the hair at the nape of his neck.

“Why not this one?

“Because it is owned by Neil, Justin, and Chris.  This is not going to go over well with Devon.”

“Maybe not.”

“Then why did you go after it,” she asked.

“Honestly, because I thought that Christopher Winters had taken something from me so I had to punish him for that.”

“What could Chris have possi-“she cut herself off when she realized he meant her.  “But I told you that it wasn’t true.”

“When I found out, I already owned it.”

“Baby. You can easily rectify this before this becomes some all-out war between you and them. Just sell it back to them or the bank. Okay,” she said looking him in the eyes.

“No.  I won’t do that.”  

“Not even for me,” she said softly with a sad smile.  “You don’t need it.”

 He didn’t like her being sad. He wanted to make her happy.  So he decided then and there that if he wasn’t going to get Bell, he would make sure he had her.  If he was going to make all these concessions, then he needed to at least get a reward.  The ultimate reward.

“True.  But I do need you,” he said.

“I’m yours,” she said smiling. He had heard that from her before. Then she had changed her mind.  He couldn’t live like this. The constant back and forth and not seeing her every day.  He couldn’t do it.  He wouldn’t do it.

“I have a proposition for you.”

“Proposition?”

“Yes. If you be with me, I will give Bell to you.”

“Huh,” she said looking confused.

“I want you.  You want Bell away from me. So if you be with me then Bell is yours.”

“So what,” she said getting angry.  “I am supposed to sell myself to you like a prostitute.” She pushed against his chest in an effort to rise from his lap.

“No songbird,” he said grabbing her hands to stay her.  “Like a wife.”

“A wife,” she said with her voice cracking.

“Yes, my wife. We have wasted enough time.  I know who I want and what I want.  And that is you.  I want to wake up to your vibrant smiling face every morning.  I want make a life with you.  I want a family with you. I want to have you naked, wet, and waiting in our marital bed for me to come home every night. I want you.”

He could tell she was thinking about it. Weighing her options.

“And if I say no,” she asked in the same sexy whisper he had heard earlier while pulling her hands from his.  She placed one arm back around his neck with the on his chest.  She began to rub it slowly. He wrapped an arm around her waist and put the other back on her knee and began rubbing her thigh again.

“Then I will keep Bell.  And bring it to its’ knees,” he said harshly.

“I guess it is best for everyone that I won’t be saying no,” she said then kissed him slowly on the lips.

His heart soared. Finally, he thought.  He would finally have the life he should have.

He used the hand on her knee to open her legs wide then slid his hand beneath her skirt.  He was right earlier, she didn’t have on any panties.  The folds of her sex were slick with her juices.

“You’re already wet for me,” he stated as he parted the folds with his fingers.

“Yes,” she said closing her eyes.

He rubbed his middle finger back and forth across her clitoris.

“Mmmm,” she moaned.

“You know it has been four days since we made love.  Four long torturous days since I have been inside you,” he whispered in her ear as he slid his finger further down and encountered her opening.  He pushed one finger in her as far as it would go.

“For me too baby,” she moaned as she clamped down tightly on his finger.

“So does that mean you would be willing to…,” he left the sentence hanging.

She reached down and pulled his hand from her body and looked him in the eye.

“As you say, it’s been four days. I don’t think a quickie on the table in a conference room at Bell would satisfy either one of us.”

She was right.  He wouldn’t be satisfied. But it would surely take the edge off.

She stood up and pulled her dress down.  Then she bent over him again and placed a hand on each arm of the chair.

“But I tell you what I will do.  I will go home and pack a bag-”

“All your bags,” he corrected.

“A couple of bags,” she said compromising. “Then I will meet you at your house tonight.  You’re going to need a new bed before then,” she said standing and walking towards the door. She unlocked it, turned the knob, and then looked back over her shoulder at him with a sultry smile. “Oh yeah, tell security to be expecting me early.  I plan to be naked, wet, and waiting in your bed when you arrive.” Then she opened the door and walked out.

 

Location: Jacobs House in LA

Pamela lay in bed thinking about all the things she had to do.  But she was so tired that she figured that she was just take a quick rest before her son woke up and needed her attention. After about 5 minutes was startled awake by a soft kiss on the lips. She opened her eyes to find herself in a familiar bedroom although it was not the room that she had gone to sleep in. She looked up to see her husband standing by the bed. 

He was so handsome she thought. He was tall with brown skin and a beautiful smile.

“Hey momma,” he said.

“You’re so fine,” she said.

“Mmhum, but not nearly as fine as you,” he said allowing his eyes to slowly travel from her face down her body.  She looked down to notice that she was naked. 

“I must have fallen asleep after my shower,” she said.

“Are you tired,” he asked reaching out and touching her ankle with one hand. 

“Not really,” she said as he slowly rubbed his hand up her leg over thigh to her hip.  He stopped and squeezed her butt and her inner muscles clenched involuntarily. She was never too tired for him.

“Good.  Because I have some time before I have to go back to work and I really need to make love to my wife,” he said in a husky tone.

“Your wife would like that,” she said and he smiled. 

“So you’re not still mad at me,” he asked.  She didn’t know what she was supposed to be mad about.  But watching him now she didn’t care.  She loved him and their family more with each passing day. She had worked hard to make it what it was and she was not about to let it go now.

He began to undress and she couldn’t take her eyes off him.  She wanted to feel him inside of her.

“No, just hurry up baby,” she said.

“Uh uh momma.  This is not a sprint. It’s a marathon,” he said winking.

Sometimes, he could be arrogant.  But his ego was made for hers because it was equally as big.

When he finished undressing, he climbed onto the bed and kneeled between her legs. He grabbed the back of each knee with a hand and pushed them back opening her to his view.

“mmm mmm mmm,” he said in a deep voice shaking his head.  “Look at that. Freshly shaved and freshly washed.  Just begging to be eaten.”

He released one leg and trailed his hand over her stomach between her breasts.  He lifted it from her chest to rub her lips. 

“Ahhh,” she sighed and he used the opportunity to push his finger in her mouth.

She sucked on it as he pulled it out.

“Damn girl.  You know I like that,” he growled.

“Mmm hum,” she said smugly.         

He then placed his wet finger on her clitoris and rubbed it slowly.

“mmm,” she moaned.

“I know I can get a better scream than that,” he said slowly. He lay flat on the bed and said, “Hold your legs up for me.”  She could feel his breath in her lower lips and her inner muscles clinched once again.

She reached down and held her legs up bent at the knee.

“Now, no matter what happens,” do not let go he growled.

She felt him lick her clitoris once then twice. “Mmmm. You taste exceptionally sweet today,” he said.

“Baby,” she moaned as he picked up the pace of his licks.

“I won’t stop until you come for me momma,” he growled against her clitoris then continued licking her.  He held her folds opened with the fingers of one hand while he pushed the thumb of the other inside of her opening and circled it.

“Baby please,” she begged.

He pulled his thumb out of her dripping wet with her juices and trailed it down to the pucker of her butt.  He pressed lightly on it as he circled his thumb and he continued licking her with flicks of his tongue to her clitoris. 

“Aahhh,” she screamed loudly.  “I am so close,” she said as she felt her orgasm building.

“I wonder how close,” he said as he continued licking.  Then he pushed his thumb inside her butt an inch and she came with her legs shaking.  He slowed down his licks as pulse after pulse vibrated through her body.

He took his hand from her body then he slid up her body and kissed her deeply. She loved having his beautiful skin against hers with no barriers in between.  She wrapped her legs around his waist as he slowly entered her.

“Mmmm,” he growled into her ear when he was fully inside. “Your body is my nirvana,” he whispered as he began to move in and out of her slowly.  He took her right nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.  Then he bit it softly with his teeth.

“Daddy,” she screamed as he began to rotate his hips and the end of each thrust as she lifted up to meet him.

“You feel that. Huh, you feel how perfect we fit together,” he whispered in her ear.

“Yes,” she panted as she squeezed her inner muscles tightly around him.

“And how tightly you hold me.”

“Yes daddy,” she said squeezing harder which caused her to get that much closer to her orgasm.  She was so close.  All she needed was a little more and she would be over.  She guided his headed to her breast and he sucked on it harder than he did the first time.

 “I love you Neil,” she screamed.

She had just begun to come when he lifted his head and looked into her eyes and said, “I love you Dru.”

Her eyes fluttered open and her body was humming. She realized that she had just had the wettest dream of life and was on the verge of an orgasm.  One that her body wanted so badly. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clitoris once and she came silently. When it was over she covered her head with the pillow embarrassed by her behavior.

This wasn’t the first dream of this kind she had about this man named Neil whom her body had recognized as her lover.  Was he her husband, she thought for probably the millionth time that she could remember. Was he real? Or just her dream lover and a figment of her imagination? And for the first time he had called her a name.

“Dru,” she said out loud.  

 

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.