Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

 

Episode 1

Time: Morning

Location: Neil Winters Apartment

 

Neil Winters sat on the couch next to his wife Sophia Dupree Winters holding their son 2 month old son Moses.  “I have been thinking Sophia”. 

“About what” she says.

 He looks at her thoughtfully and says “I want to leave a legacy for my children.  I understand that Devon is into music and insist on doing that no matter how unstable that industry might be. I know that there is nothing that I can say to dissuade him but if it doesn’t work out I still want him to have a family business to come too. I know that Lily is focused on the twins and Moses is still a baby but-” 

Sophia looks at Neil lovingly.  “I understand sweetheart.  You are a really good man who always puts his kids first”.  Although Sophia still has a lingering passion for Malcolm Winters, Neil’s brother and her ex-husband, she had always had an appreciation for Neil’s sense of family and duty.  Something Malcolm appeared to lack. “It’s one of the things that I love about you”.  

He smiles at her.  Although their association started out as a shameful secret, he is proud that she chose to marry him to give them a chance at having a real family.  Something he hadn’t felt like he had since his previous wife Drucilla had fallen over that cliff.  He still had resentment and missed her every day.  However, looking down at his son’s chubby cheeks and up at his lovely wife Sophia, how could he not feel that things were as they should be.  Sometimes tragedy can be destiny he thought.  “I want to start my own company.  I think it is past time”.

“What sort of company.”

“I am thinking about providing communications services for corporations.  You know telephone services, data communications including the Internet, two-way radios, emergency telephones, public telephones, voice mail, and calling card services.  We’d also responsible for the design, specification, and supervision of construction, wiring, testing, documentation, and maintenance of inter-building communications facilities required for major renovations and new building construction”.

Sophia was well educated and an astute business woman in her own right.  She had served as the right hand of Tucker McCall for years.  He was her dad’s best friend and had help raise her. “Well Neil, that market is saturated with big names already.  Oh don’t give me that look.  I will support you but I am just letting you know that it won’t be easy breaking into it”.

“Never doubt me momma.  I have worked at all the big companies in Genoa City.  I have connections.  And you know in business it is all about who you know.  I’ll make it happen.   Gonna make some calls and get some investors this morning.  Stick with me. I have played this game longer than you have”. 

Sophia rolled her eyes as he kissed her cheek and laid Moses in her arms.  She loved Neil but he could be such a pompous, arrogant ass.  When he leaned back and looked at her she smiled. “Okay” she said aloud but thinking inwardly “man please, I know business just was well was you”.

 

Location: Inside GloWorm

Tucker McCall, owner of McCall Unlimited, sat in a booth eating breakfast with his wife Ashley Abbot McCall.  He had built McCall from the ground up first in the music industry and now into a completely diversified international conglomerate. He was literally a self-made man and was quite proud of who he was.  But there was something or better yet someone who had an uncanny ability to take his pride and flush in down the toilet with a glance.  He saw movement out of the corner of his eye when that one person walked into the restaurant and headed to the bar.  He still could not believe that after all this time of him searching for them, his mother, Katherine Chancellor, had finally found his biological son and discovered who the woman was that had given Devon life.  Because he was such a philanderer back in the day when he was managing bands, he had slept with many women.  He smiled to himself.  He didn’t regret all the women he had slept with he just wished he had been more observant about them.  For the life of him he could not remember Harmony Hamilton, or Candy as she stated she went by then.  He knew it was wrong to be so free but he loved women.  And from the way he couldn’t look away from Harmony right now no matter how much he tried, it was obvious that marriage had not lessoned his appetite.   

“Tucker?”

“Oh yeah, what did you say darling”.  As he pulled his eyes away from Harmony hoping Ashley did not notice her walk in.

“I was saying that I have to get to the lab at Jabot but I was going to stop off to see Abby first.  Would you like to come with me?”

“No, I have an important meeting in about 20 minutes.  No time for morning visits.  Tell Abby I said hello”.

She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek noticing how distracted he suddenly appeared. “Will do.  Bye sweetheart”.  

When Ashley walked out Tucker took out his cell phone and dialed his personal assistant Chloe Mitchell.  “Chloe.”

“Yes Tucker”

“I have that meeting with Bell Communications this morning can you please reschedule it.  Something important has come up.”

“Sure thing boss”.

 

 

Location: Outside of Gloworm

As Ashley is leaving she passes the front window of Gloworm and sees Tucker hang up his cell, stand up and head to the bar.  Then she notices Harmony.  “So now I know why he was so distracted” she thinks as she continues to walk to her car.   Hoping that Tucker and Harmony can make peace for Devon’s sake, she takes out her phone and calls Abby.

“Abby are you awake?”

“Yes mother”

“I want to stop by and talk to you about something”

“Sure.  But you have to make it quick because I was on my way to Devon’s studio”

“Okay”

 

Location: Inside of Gloworm

“Morning”, he said standing right behind her.  He was so close that she could smell his cologne.

“Oh my god, here we go” she thought.  Since she has been back in town, Harmony has run into Tucker almost everywhere.  It’s like she can’t shake him.  Sometimes she thinks he might just be following her. 

“Mick” she says aloud.  Seeing Tucker all the time only reminds her of the mistakes she has made with her life.  Getting on drugs and abandoning her children.  She wishes she could just be in town for Devon and not have to see this man all the time.  And the worst part is that he is still so damn fine.  She looks over her shoulder at him then back at the bartender.  And why in the world is he always giving her this smoldering sexy look.  “Jesus Christ!”  she yelled in her head.

“So, how are you?”

“Fine” she stated in a low sultry voice.

“Have you spoken to our son?”

“Yes.” She says as she turns around hoping he will step back. To her dismay, he does not. 

“You know it is okay to talk to me and use more than one syllable words” he stated with a small smile.

She couldn’t help herself.  She smiled back.  Mick, or Tucker as he calls himself now, could be very endearing when he chose.  And then other times he could be a complete asshole.  She would never forget how he told his band manager to offer her money to have an abortion when she was pregnant with Devon.  He claims that it is not true.  That he did not give Ruben the money nor did Ruben tell him about the pregnancy.  She doesn’t know what to believe anymore.  It shouldn’t matter  to her but it still hurt.  Probably because of how low she felt after that and how she numbed herself with drugs and alcohol.  “I know” she stated.  “Why are you looking at me like that?”

“I am just trying to figure you out.  Wondering why I can’t seem to remember you.”

“Well, you had a lot of women around you then so I am not surprised” she said.  Lord, he still does not remember me she thought. How could she be so stupid as to get pregnant by a man who saw her as someone not worth remembering?  How could she give him her virginity?

“I am” he stated flatly. Tucker was surprised that he still couldn’t remember Harmony.  He looked at her.  Really looked at her.  She was gorgeous.  She was short in stature with nice curves and beautiful skin the color milk chocolate.  He bet she tasted just as sweet as milk chocolate too.  Damn it! Why couldn’t he remember? A few months back he was in a coma after his crazy step daughter Abby had plowed him down in her car and it had messed him up.  He couldn’t perform the simplest task at first but he thought he was back 100%. “Obviously not” he thought, if he couldn’t remember this curly haired beauty.

“Meaning?”

“Back to one word replies I see” he said.  She smiled again.  Broader this time than she did earlier.  Wow.  Why did making this woman smile make him feel like a king? Maybe it was the dimples. He thought only dolls had dimples that deep.  He reached out his right hand to rub his thumb across her cheek but pulled back before he made contact.  He was married now. He couldn’t get involved with her.  Besides, this was his son’s mother and he didn’t want to hurt her nor jeopardize any chance he had with getting to know Devon.  He already had an uphill battle since Devon was presently calling that self righteous, do gooder Neil Winters “daddy”.  He should be happy that Devon had found people like Neil and Dru to love him and provide for him when he was unable to.  And he was, it’s just that he felt like it should have been him raising his son. 

“So Harmony, what plans do you have today”.   She looked shocked that he asked that.  Actually he was shocked himself.  It dawned on him. He wanted to know her.  For a myriad of reasons he could think of but mostly he wanted to know her so he could remember her and conceiving his son.

“I still have a few places I need to go to put in an application for a job.”

“I thought you worked at Restless Style” he asked.

“I do but it’s only part time.  I want another gig”.

“One of my executives need a personal assistant and I think you would be a good fit”. Deep down he knew it wasn’t a good idea to have Harmony working so near him in the same office every day.  He was far too attracted to her for his own good.  And it wasn’t just her looks.  It was the way she carried herself.  Such dignity.  Even knowing that he should be furious with her for not coming directly to him instead of going to Ruben about her pregnancy, he just couldn’t feel that way.  There was just something about her he liked.  Something that drew him.

“No thanks” she chuckled.   

“Why not.  The job pays very well”

“Because I want to do this on my own”. 

“I guess I can see that” he stated skeptically. He didn’t see it at all.  She had refused his money before but moved in with his mother because she had nowhere else to go.  Well, at least she wasn’t a gold digger.  “How about I give you my number and if you need anything at all, give me a call.  Even if it is a ride to the grocery store.  Call me”.  He reached in his pocket and pulled out his card and placed it on the bar beside her.  He didn’t think she would take it from his hand.

“Okay” she outright laughed.  Her laugh is musical he thought. 

“So now that we have that settled, let’s take a seat.  Let me buy you breakfast” he asked hoping she would say yes.

“Didn’t I see you and your wife eating when I walked in” she asked.

“ I am still a growing boy and –“

“No Thanks Mick...I mean Tucker” she interrupted.

“You can call me Mick, I like how it sounds coming from you “ he said intentionally allowing his voice to drop lower as he looked into her eyes.  He was surprised to find her staring back. Her eyes were misty and full of awe.  She was not as immune to him as she had first appeared.  “Oh yes, it was for the best that she did not accept the job offer” he thought. 

“Well if you don’t want to eat with me then I guess I will see you later” he said aloud finally breaking the eye contact by looking down for a peak at her cleavage.  She wore jeans and a v-neck  t-shirt.  He had been a good boy the entire conversation. He had not looked once.  He deserved that reward and was not disappointed when he gave it to himself.  They were as perfect as the rest of her appeared to be.

“Bye Mick”.  She said as he turned and walked away.

When he was gone Harmony sighed and leaned her back against the bar.  Damn Tucker McCall she thought.  How is it that he can still have this effect on her.  She picked up his card and walked out without ordering her food.  Tucker had taken her hunger with him when he left Gloworm.

Location: Chancellor Mansion

Jill Abbot Fenmore walked down the stairs and headed to the living room.  She found Katherine Chancellor, her one time mother and sometime friend reading the newspaper.

“Good morning Katherine”

“Morning Jill”

“Where’s Harmony?” Jill asked.

“I would assume she is out and about.  I am not her keeper, just her friend”.  Kay loved Jill like a daughter.  They had been through a lot together over the years.  They had thought Jill was her daughter but it turned out to be a mistake and now they knew that Tucker was the baby that Kay had given up all those years ago. But it doesn’t matter how much she reminds Jill that she is important to her, Jill was still very jealous of anyone to which she showed any attention.  Her biggest rival in her head was Nikki Newman, someone Kay thought of as a daughter.  But over the past few days, she was beginning to think that Jill had replaced Nikki with Harmony, her grandson’s mother.  Kay had enough love and attention to spread around.  She never understood why Jill didn’t understand that concept. 

“Well, could have fooled me as you have her living here” Jill mumbled under her breath.  Jill actually liked Harmony.  She thought her a fun person to be around and felt like she livened up the house but she wouldn’t give Katherine the satisfaction of knowing. 

Kay opened her mouth to say something but before she could, Chloe walked in holding her daughter Delia’s hand.   When Delia spotted Jill and Kay she pulled away from her and ran over to where they were sitting on the sofa.  “Grandma Jill, Grandma Kay” she squealed.  “Delia, good morning sweetheart” Jill said as she enveloped her granddaughter in her arms.  She let her go so that Delia could embrace Katherine.

 Jill was so proud of Delia.  Chloe had given birth to Delia 3 years ago under the pretense that Cane was her father.  She still couldn’t believe that Chloe would lie and lead them all to believe that Delia was Cane’s child, when she was actually her son Billy’s daughter.  Even worse she couldn’t believe that Cane would go along with it knowing it wasn’t true.  But Cane was dead now. At the hands of his own twin brother and Billy had become quite the father to Delia.  She knew that Chloe still loved Billy.  In her opinion, they were soul mates.  No two people had been born more perfect for each.  But for some reason, her dumb son insisted that he didn’t love Chloe.  She would never understand that as one look at their interactions would show anyone with half a brain that Billy was smitten with Chloe.  “Oh well, a mother’s wisdom can only go so far” she mused.  And Chloe had been stood up at her wedding recently by that stupid Kevin Fisher.  She never liked him or his money grubbing mother, Gloria Baldwin Fisher Abbot.  She still blamed her for the death of John Abbot, her son Billy’s father. Anyway, Billy was now recently remarried to Victoria Newman.  Someone who was too old for him and too much of a daddy’s girl. 

“Are you heading to work Chloe” asked Jill.

“Yes I am.  Although I need to make a call before we leave to cancel a meeting for Tucker”.

“Cancelling meetings.  That is not at all like my son” says Kay. “Does he do that often nowadays?”.

“A few times in the past couple of weeks but it’s no big deal.  Sometimes things happen” said Chloe.

“I tell you what.  How about I take my granddaughter to breakfast at the GCAC then drop her off at school on my way to the office” Jill asked looking at Delia then to Chloe. The school was right across from the Jabot offices and it was more convenient for her to drop off Delia than Chloe.  Besides, she liked helping out when she could.  She knew that Chloe had to still be upset about Kevin and probably needed some alone time.

“Thanks Jill”.

Chloe then went into the dining room to make her call.  After rescheduling the appointment for next week she left the house. As she was driving she realized that she needed to go to Jabot to pick up some important files for Tucker before going to McCall Unlimited.  She refused to think about Kevin.  Everyone thought that she was upset but she really wasn’t.  She loved Kevin but not the way that she should have if she were going to marry him and certainly not the way she loved –

She interrupted her own thinking.  No she was not going to go there.  Billy had made his choice years ago and she wasn’t it.   She had moved on.  He had moved on.

 

Location:  Abby’s House

“Abby”, Ashley yelled as she walked into the house.

“In here mom”

Abby was seated on the sofa in the living room reading a magazine.

“You better not let your uncle Billy find out you are purchasing his competition”

“I know. Please don’t tell him” Abby stated as she laughed.

“I won’t if you take me up on this offer.  Come to work in the marketing department of Jabot?”

“Mom, you know that I just invested in Devon’s record label and had hoped to work with him on that. “

“Abby, you do realize that Devon is with Roxy and he seems devoted to her”.  Ashley felt compelled to state the obvious with Abby.  Her daughter could be like a dog with a bone when she gets an idea.  Getting ideas is exactly how she ended up hitting Tucker with her car when she thought he was seeing Diane Jenkins the early part of last year.  Thank god he had survived.  And Abby had narrowly escaped going to prison thanks to Tucker.

“I know that but they aren’t married yet”

“Just be wiser this year honey. Don’t do anything you will regret. Devon has been a good friend to you.  You’d be sensible not to mess that up”. Ashley knew what that was like from experience.  She had messed up many good friendships with men by taking it romantic or making stupid choices.  One that she really regretted was Paul Williams.  He was such a good man but for some reason she chased danger and threw over Paul for Tom Fisher, who turned out to be a crazy abuser.  But then it all worked out as she was with someone else now anyway.  Of course, the fact that Tucker was just as successful as Victor Newman, Abby’s bio father, was a bonus.  She enjoyed the status she got as his wife.  And Paul could never provide that.  But still she couldn’t help but wonder what if.

“Your one to talk about wise choices in men” Abby said.  “Tucker is not a paragon of virtue and I still don’t trust him”

“I know honey but I thought we had all moved on”

“Oh we have” she said in a way that left no doubt that  Abby had not moved on. “Look mom, I have to go.  I want to stop by Crimson Lights and get some pastries for the studio”

“Okay.  Just promise you will think about what I asked and what I said”. 

“I will now let’s go”.

As they left the house Ashley wondered how things had gone with Tucker and Harmony.

 

Location: Neil Winters’ apartment

Neil hung up his phone smiling.  He had just brokered the deal to purchase a well established small Communications company.  The owner stated that he had been in talks with some big conglomerate who wanted to buy the company to bring in as their communications department.   The CEO had cancelled their meeting at the last minute this morning so Neil had spoke to him just in time.  Now he needed to contact a few other people that he wanted on his team that would help with the transition of the company under his leadership.  First person was his cousin Christopher Winters.  They were always close growing up.  Although they had both planned to go to college together, Chris had decided to attend Vanderbilt University down in Tennessee, while he went to Stanford.  He dialed his cousin’s number.

“Hello” he heard a deep voice say.

“What’s up Chris” Neil said.

“Well well, if it isn’t cousin Neil, the unemployed baby daddy”, Chris teased.

“Whatever man, I am about to be unemployed no longer.  I got investors to start my own company.  And I want you to come here to help me run it.”

“What! When? How?” Chris asked shocked.

“You know Bell Communications?”

“Yeah”

“Well I just got off the phone with the owner .  I convinced him to sell it to me instead of some fat cat.”  Neil thought about his discussion about family with the owner who only agreed because of Neil’s family owned business mentality which the owner liked.  It was always his vision for him to leave it to his kids but he and his wife were never able to have any.

“You were always one smooth brother.  So what do you need me to do?”  Chris asked.

“I want you to move here and be my right hand.  You are single and have no kids.  Why not?  This is our chance to leave a legacy for the Winters family.  It was our dream.  Remember?”Chris and Neil had always shared the same vision.

 He wondered if Eve would be interested.  She was a defense attorney though.  He doubted it.  Eve Winters was Chris’ sister and also a cousin to Neil and Malcolm.  They all had grown up together.  Eve and Malcolm were always close and she was still pissed at Neil for sleeping with Sophia when she was engaged to Malcolm. What is done is done. He and Sophia had made the best of it.  And Malcolm had every chance to stay and raise Moses as his own.  But he chose to leave and divorce Sophia.  Malcolm’s loss was his gain.  He had gotten a great woman and a beautiful son. He would not keep apologizing for that.

“Alright cousin.  Let’s do this. I will give my resignation to Microsoft today and head out there tomorrow.  Let’s make history like we always planned.  I’ll tell Eve.  I wonder if she would be interested in joining us.  What about Malcolm?”

“I haven’t heard from my brother.  Understandably so.”

“That’s true”

“I am also gonna ask Justin Barber”,  Neil informed Chris.  “You remember Dru’s cousin right.  He works for Bill Spencer Jr at Spencer Publications.  He is a contracts guru.“

“Yeah, I know that slick bastard.  I haven’t seen him in years though.  He is just the kind to work for Dollar Bill. ”

“True.   As a matter of fact I need him to look over the contract for sale of Bell Communications.  Let me call him.  See you when you get here.”

“Later Couso” Chris replied.

“Bye man and –

 “Oh and by the way” Chris interrupted.  “I will need a personal assistant as soon as I touch down.  You know I don’t handle menial tasks”.

“Sure thing man.” Neil could only roll his eyes at his cousin’s ego.  The guy was way too arrogant for his own good.  But he liked that about his cousin.  They were finally going to be what they should be: Owners.

 

Location:  Crimson Lights

Abby Carlton Newman walked into Crimson Lights like she was on a mission.  And she was actually.  She wanted Devon Winters and would do almost anything to have him.  There was just something special about him.  When he smiled, his eyes sparkled.  She had caught herself staring into their depths while her heart was on a free fall more than once.  With his girlfriend “Roxanne the Perfect”  being out of the country for the next month for work as a buyer for some fashion house, she had plenty of time to seal the deal. Forget what her mom  Ashley said. She had just recommitted herself to Tucker McTool.  That man could not be trusted and had the worst wandering eye she had ever seen.

Abby made her way to the counter and ordered a dozen muffins. 

“That will be $16.75” said the barista.

Just as she was reaching into her purse for the money, a long tanned armed reached over her shoulder with a $20. 

“Allow me” she heard a voice say.

She turned to the right to witness Ricky Williams smirk as the waitress took the cash from his hand. 

“Have you forgotten who I am?  The Naked heiress is more than capable of buying her own breakfast.”  Another wandering eye she thought.  It must be something in the water in Genoa City.  Ricky was the son of Paul Williams and that loon Isabella Brana.  Abby was a young child when Isabella faked her own murder and set Christine up for it, but she remembered the tale that the adults whispered when they thought that she was playing.  Ricky was new to town because he had been raised by Iabella’s parents.  She noticed that Ricky looked a little pale and sweaty.  “Are you feeling okay?”

“I have been a little under the weather lately but I will be fine” he said.

“Well if you say so”.  She turned to get her box of muffins which were payed for by Mr Smarmy standing next to her and felt something bump hard into her.  She looked around to notice Ricky crumbling to the floor beside her. 

“Oh my god. Ricky. Ricky! Are you okay” she said kneeling on the floor next to an unconscious Ricky.  When he did not respond at all she yelled “Someone call an ambulance…please…now!”

Thinking about what to do next it dawned on her that she needed to contact Paul so that he could meet them at the hospital.  But she didn’t have his number.  She knew that he and her mom were friends so she decided to call her.  She pulled out her phone and dialed the number.

“Mom” she said out of breath.

“What’s wrong Abby” Ashley said trying to keep the panic out of her voice.

“Ricky Williams just collapsed at Crimson Lights.  The ambulance is on the way but I wanted to tell Paul but I don’t have his number”.  Abby began to cry overwhelmed by what was happening and her being allowed to be responsible in the situation.  No one else seemed to do anything but stand around. 

“Oh no, I’ll call Paul honey and meet you at the hospital”.

“Thanks Mom” she hung up the phone and waited  for the Ambulance.

 

Location:  The parking lot of Jabot Cosmetics.

Chloe Mitchell pulled up to the office and got out of the car, she dropped her cell phone.  She bent down to pick it up but noticed a hand snatch it away before she could reach it.

“Allow me” the deep voice said. 

Chloe looked up into vivid brown eyes.  She felt her heart skip a beat.  Seriously, it should be a law against such male beauty she laughed inwardly. This guy had caramel colored skin and very chiseled features.  “Thanks” she said as she took her phone from his hand.

“May I ask your name?” Detective Trevor Jacobs knew exactly what her name was.  He had seen her so many times over the past couple of months but she was dating that pip squeak Kevin Fisher with a rap sheet the length of the Grand Canyon.  He had heard that they were supposed to be married a few days ago but she wasn’t wearing any rings now. 

“Chloe” she stated her name matter of factly.

“You actually look like a Chloe.  The name suits you”.  He smiled broadly.

“Thanks, I guess” Chloe said slowly squinting her eyes in an attempt to try to figure out this guys’ angle.  Was he flirting with her or being nice.  She couldn’t figure it out.  More than likely, he was flirting.  Men she thought.  They are always looking for the next good time.  Whatever!

“You’re not going to ask my name?” he asked with a slight chuckle afterwards.

“I am sure you will supply it without being prompted to do so”.

“You’re right.  My name is Trevor Jacobs.  Detective Trevor Jacobs”.  For some reason her eyes  hardened at the mention that he was a detective.

“Do you have a thing against police officers” he inquired.

“I can’t begin to tell you all the things I have against those that protect and serve” she said with narrowed eyes.

 

Location: Ashley McCall’s car

Ashley pulled her car over.  She was shaking pretty bad and needed to calm down.  After pulling over she picked up the phone and dialed Paul’s number.  She hoped Ricky was going to be okay for Paul’s sake.  He was such a great guy and had just gotten his son back in his life.  They had been estranged over some things that Ricky had done to his sister Heather, Paul’s other child.

“If it isn’t Ashley the beautiful. What do I owe for the honor of getting such a call from such a woman on such a day”, he said with a smile as he answered the phone.

Ashley hated to take the smile from his voice but she needed to tell him.  “Abby just called and told me that Ricky collapsed at Crimson Lights.  The ambulance should be transporting him to the hospital right now.  You need to get over there”. 

“Okay. Uhm, Okay.  I am leaving right now,” he said. “Thanks for letting me know”.

“Of course Paul.  I will meet you there in a few minutes” Ashley said softly.

“Really.  Thanks Ashley”, Paul said gratefully.

“Well, Abby will be there and she seemed so upset”

“Oh.  Right.”  He said disappointed that Ashley was not thinking of him but of her daughter.  He should have known but he was still somewhat hopeful that they could still be able to explore the feelings they had developed for each other  years ago.  He wanted to tell her so but instead just said “bye”.

“Bye” she said.

Ashley knew that she was lying to herself and Paul when she said she was going to the hospital for Abby.  She was really going to give Paul her support.  She still had some guilt about how they ended.  But she was married and it wouldn’t be wise to let Paul know about her regrets.  She then pulled out traffic to head for the hospital.

 

Location: McCall Unlimited Offices

Tucker walked into his office and sat at his desk.  All he could think about on the drive from Gloworm was Harmony and that glimpse of her perfect breasts.  He wondered how they would feel in his hands.  He wondered what color and size her nipples were.  He wondered how they would taste.  He wondered about how hard her nipples would feel on his tongue as she came beneath him. He had to get a grip.  He loved Ashley and didn’t want to lose her.  She had brought so much to his life.  She had given him a new found respect for family and what that meant.  And now that he had found his son Devon, he wanted so badly to have that with him.  Maybe that was why he couldn’t help obsessing over Harmony.  Victor was Abby’s father and he had seen how the bond that Ashley and Victor shared was never broken.  Maybe that is what he is feeling for Harmony. Who is he kidding?  It wasn’t that.  He just wanted her.  He just wanted to bury himself in her.  As deeply as possible.  As often as possible.  Although his memory was shit now, he just knew he had never felt this kind of desire before.

He knows he shouldn’t give in to this but he hasn’t so much as looked at another woman inappropriately since he and Ashley got married…well until Harmony came to town.  Either way, he deserves some reward.    He closes his eyes and begins to fantasize about making love to Harmony.  She is lying naked on her back in his bed.  The white sheet makes her skin glow even more.  Her brown curls are wild on his pillow as she smiles up at him showcasing her dimples.  Her legs are raised , bent at the knees, and falling open haphazardly.  Her feet are planted firmly into the mattress.  Tucker can see her glistening juices dripping from her opening. 

“She is very flexible” he thinks.  He was really enjoying this fantasy now that he has decided to indulge himself so he continues.

As he looks at her mouth, he reaches out his hand to rub his index finger over her lips.  They are very soft.  He ached to kiss them but instead of doing so he allows his fingers and his eyes to travel the length of her body.  He runs his finger down her chin onto her neck.  He can feel her swallow. He continues his foray by allowing his finger to travel over her chest down between her breasts over her flat stomach to rest in the middle of her navel.  She moans seductively.  He takes that as a sign to continue. 

His finger travels over her lower abdomen and down to her lower lips.  She was shaven just the way he liked.  He parts them with his fingers and rubs her clitoris with his middle finger.  She moans louder this time but says nothing else.  He glides his finger down from her clitoris to her opening and begins to slowly push into her.  She is so wet. So hot.  “I want this woman so bad” he thinks to himself.  When his finger is half way in he stops. “Tell me you want me just as much as I want you” he demands in a hoarse  barely controlled whisper.  She stares into his eyes and opens her mouth to speak.  His desk phone rings and rouses him from his daydream.  Damnit!

 

Location:  Outside Delia’s school

Billy Abbot was just about to walk up the steps to his baby girls’ school when he noticed Chloe talking to some guy. She looked sexy as usual but it was something about her body language he didn’t like.  She was flirting with this guy it seemed and the guy was flirting back.  That little vixen!  He knew he shouldn’t begrudge her this small bit of fun but he couldn’t help himself.  Although they were not together and it was his choice, he still thought of her as his.  And he didn’t like to see her with other guys.  He had watched her make a fool out of Cane because he was too scared to claim his child that was growing inside of her.  But then it came out that Cane was the one making a fool out of them all.  Oh well, the little con artist was dead now so no matter.  He just hated seeing Lily Winters so hurt over it.  And those little babies growing up without a father was very sad.  He would do all he could to make sure they didn’t feel Cane’s loss too painfully. 

Instead of going into the school, Billy’s curiosity about this guy got the better of him so he turned and headed in Chloe’s direction.

 

Location:  Spencer Publication in LA

Justin Barber noticed the name on his caller ID and gave a grunt of shocked happiness.  He had been kind of down since his divorce to his wife Donna Logan.  The simplest things gave him such joy now. 

“Neil”

“Justin.  How’s LA treating you?”

“I can’t complain”.  Well he could but he would not do it to Neil.  Neil had lost Justin’s cousin Dru in a freak accident.  The particulars still were not clear to him but it involved a tussle over a cell phone.   At least Donna was still alive.  Just not with him anymore.

“Well I have a proposition for you.”

“Well let’s hear it”.

“How would you like to come to work for me here in Genoa City?”

“Work for you?” Justin was shocked. Olivia had told him about Neil resigning from Chancellor over the owner keeping the secret about Devon’s bio father.  He needed to call Devon to see how he was handling things.  Dru had loved that boy as if she gave birth to him.  Sometimes he had wondered if the boy had sprang from her body as a fully formed teenager.  That was Dru’s kid and he was so much like her in so many ways.  He was a good boy though whereas Dru was not always very good.  Justin laughed at this own thoughts. But Neil had raised him well and taught him what being a man was really about.  He respected that.  He just wished he had been able to raise his own son and given him such wisdom.  Maybe he wouldn’t have gotten himself caught  up with a baby by that alley cat Amber Moore.  But no, Marcus insisted on still calling that wimp Eric Forrester “dad” while calling him “pop”.  He still had some resentment towards Donna over it.

“Yeah man.  I got investors together and purchased Bell communications.  Even if you don’t come I will still need you to look over the acquisition contracts”. 

“No problem. I’ll look over the contracts but I am not sure about moving to Wisconsin.  It’s too cold there”

“Whatever man.  Everyone knows that is not the real reason” Neil stated then laughed out loud.

“What’s the real reason then Neil”

“You do not want to leave your son. But mostly  you do not want to leave your ex-wife in LA”.  Justin almost broke his pen in half.  Did everyone know that he was that much in love with Donna still?  How embarrassing.

Neil, oblivious to what was going on in with Justin’s anger continued, “I understand that better than anyone.  But I am trying to build a legacy for my family, which is your family too.  Don’t you want that for Dru’s kids and don’t you want that for Marcus.”  Justin had loved Dru.  She was such a spitfire. He missed her every day.  He didn’t tell anyone but he sometimes saw her in different places around town.  He knew it was just his imagination playing tricks on him. 

“Of course I want that for them”.

“Alright then.  My man.  Now we are talking.  How about I offer you 15% ownership?  Would that sweeten it”.

 Justin thought about how much Marcus admired Eric.  “Sure.  Why not.  I only live once”.  I will let Bill know that I am resigning and moving to the Antarctica.”

“I won’t even ask how Bill will take it.  I know you guys are friends but I speak from experience when I say that having a friend who is also your boss will make them forget what friendship actually means.”

“Bill’s a good guy…warped but a good guy”.

“If you say so, I will let you handle it. I will also send you that contract to look it over later today.”

“Alright, later Neil”.

“Later”.

Location: The parking lot of Jabot Cosmetics

“So Chloe, how about I take you to lunch sometime” Trevor asked.

“Take me to-“

“So where is our daughter”.  Chloe looked up to see Billy approaching.  She couldn’t believe his stupidity. How dare he come over here and blurt that out just when she was being asked out by a fine man.  Even if he was a detective.

Just as he arrived she stated casually, “oh pop the trunk of my car.  You’ll find her stuffed in there with her little orphan Annie rag doll”.

“Ha Ha. So whose your friend”. She heard as a hand settled possessively on her back. What the fuck is going on with Billy Abbot today she thought.  She knew he liked to ward off all men who showed interests in her when his wife Victoria was not around to see it.  But this hand caressing her lower back was something new. 

“This is Detective Jacobs.  He was just asking me out.”

“Asking you out.  I see”.  Billy removed his hands from her back and stared daggers at the detective. He also began fidgeting from side to side cracking and flexing his knuckles.  Something she knew from observation that he often did when he was annoyed.  Give me a break. How can Billy possibly be annoyed that she was being asked out.  He was married to Victoria Newman and they both were acting like the world would end if they didn’t have a child together as soon as possible.  Billy had even gone to the ridiculous length of buying a baby from a broker.  But that was her Billy.  The ultimate screw up.

“Yes Billy.  Asking me out.”  She looked over at the detective to see if he had the cajones to continue to do so with her baby daddy standing next to her.  But he wasn’t looking at her at all.  He was focused on his little stare down with Billy. “Spare me” she thought.  “I will just get out of the way so that you two cavemen can continue to pound your chest.  Oh yeah Billy.  Tell your wife Victoria I said hello”. She rolled her eyes and walked off into the building.  Both men watched as she walked away.

 

Location:  Genoa City Memorial Hospital

The gurney carrying Ricky was rushed into the hospital.  It was met by nurses and Dr Nathan Hastings Winters.  He had a gift for diagnosing rare diseases. It was his passion.  But he also did his rounds in the ER.   

“So who do we have here” asked Dr Winters.  He noticed a distraught Abby Newman run in behind the gurney.  She was the daughter of a family friend, John Abbot.  His great Aunt Mamie had worked for the Abbot family most of her life.  She had come into some money years ago so she didn’t do domestic work anymore.  But she and John had remained friends until his death.  Aunt Mamie had basically raised John’s children being that their mother had left them when they were young.  Ashley, Abby’s mother, was one of those children.

“His name is Ricky Williams.  His blood pressure has been dropping steadily. “

“Alright.  Thanks guys. “ He said to the EMTs. “Let’s get him to a room”.  He smiled at Abby as he ran beside Ricky.  “It’s gonna be okay.  Just wait out here and I will come back out as soon as we know anything”. 

“okay” she said, her voice shaking.

 

 

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.