Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

 

Episode 24:

Time: Same day of last Episode, Early Evening

Location: Jacobson House

Pam sat down on the couch next to John. She was still pissed from earlier today and couldn’t figure out what his issue with her was.  She had racked her brain most of the day trying to think of the reasons for his behavior but decided to stop wasting her time.  She decided to just brow beat it out of him later.  So now she looked at his handsome face and scowled. Preparing to beat his brow.

“Okay John. What happened today,” she asked.

“What do you mean,” he said reaching out to hold her hand in his as he looked her in the eyes. 

“You know exactly what I mean,” she scoffed taking her hand away. He had some nerve acting all innocent.

“Okay. Okay,” he said grabbing her hand again and intertwining their fingers. “I just don’t trust my bosses.”

“You don’t trust your bosses,” she said. “And what does that have to do with me visiting your office pray tell.” Pam felt herself getting more upset and she had vowed to stay calm for this discussion.  Getting riled up would only put John on the defensive and that is not what she wanted. She hoped she could hold it together. But if he kept making dumb vague statements, she knew that she would be pissed soon.

“Yeah,” he said. “They just seem like the type of guys that would go for you.”

“The type of guys that would go for me,” she asked looking at him. Pam didn’t think that there was a certain type of guy that would be more inclined to approach her. She thought that most men would do that. Not trying to toot her own horn or anything but she did have a mirror. She knew that she was very attractive.

“Yes,” he said looking at their hands.

“John, stop being cryptic. Just spit it out,” she said pulling her hand loose and standing up to face him as he remained seated.

“Okay, Okay,” he said moving his hands up and down slowly with the palms facing down in the universal sign to calm down. He took a deep breath then said, “They are wealthy and smart.”

 “James,” she said in a tone she would use for Walt to let him know that she was reaching the end of her patience.

“And black,” he said looking up at her.

Oh, so that’s what this is, Pam said to herself. James thought that she would leave him for some random Black man. How stupid.

“Really, John. Really,” she said facing him with her hands on her hips.

“Not just that. I mean,” he said nervously. “You would probably have more in common with them.”

“Do you realize how ridiculous you sound,” she said turning away from him.  “As if I would leave you for the first black man I see walking the streets. As if I am so fickle. Ha,’ she scoffed.

“No,” he said rising to stand behind her. “It’s just that you are so beautiful and smart. So well dressed. And such a social butterfly now that you no longer suffer from the effects of your accident. Maybe I just feel like you are too good for me.”

She turned back around to look at his handsome face. “John,” she said. “I love you and our family. You and they mean the world to me. I am not going anywhere.”

“You promise,” he said kissing her softly on the lips.

“Yes, I promise. You’re stuck with me,” she said smiling in return.

“Okay,” he said.

“I need you to trust me. Just trust me.”

“Okay,” he said again.

“But listen now. I won’t be stuck at the house anymore. We are in a new city and I want to get out and meet people. Get an active social life and make some new friends. Do some volunteer work or something. Maybe even get a job,” she said thoughtfully.

“You don’t need a job Pam.” John said.

“If I decide that I want a job and I find something that is a good fit, then I will get a job. Point. Blank. Period. So get used to the idea.”

They stared at each other for a while then he said, “A job it will be then.”

 

Location: Tucker McCall’s Private Island

A man who looks like Lily’s dead husband watched the pilot exit the plane and head into the servant’s house on the grounds of the island. He waited a while and when he saw the lights go out in the house, he walked onto the airplane to find a place to hide in preparation for his long awaited flight off the island.

 

Location: Dr. Brad Elliot’s Office

Callie walked down the hallway in search of Dr. Brad Elliot’s office. He was a Psychiatrist that her counselor in LA had hooked her up with. She was a little nervous about her first appointment with him but she needed to speak with someone about her date this afternoon with Chris. 

He was so handsome and such a gentleman.  There were times throughout the date where she felt a little overwhelmed with his touch and his nearness. It wasn’t that she didn’t want his touch or him near. In her heart she felt ready to date again. But it seemed her body had some old habits that were very hard to kick. She tried to mask it but she knew that Chris had seen it. And when he did, he always backed away. She appreciated his consideration for her.  She knew from experience that many guys would overlook her uneasiness and take what they wanted anyway. Chris didn’t seem to be that kind of guy.

She located the office, walked in, and sat down next to a woman. After getting settled she looked at the woman, who smiled back at her nervously.

She knew this woman. Or at least she thought that she did.

“Hey, don’t I know you,” Callie said.

“Yes. I think we were both patients of Dr. Hayes in LA.”

That’s right. This increased the odds that they both would be here at this doctor’s office too.

“Hello,” Callie said holding out her hand. “It’s nice to see a familiar face isn’t it.”

“Yes, I am a little nervous to tell you the truth. My name is Tyra Hamilton,” the woman said shaking her hand.

“Callie McCall. How long have you been in Genoa City?”

“I just arrived this morning. I left LA for a new job at Newman Enterprises. What about you” Tyra said.

“My job relocated here. Not sure if I like it yet.”

“I understand. New cities can be tough. Especially when you don’t know anyone. I have had my fair share of that,” Tyra said.

“Oh no. I don’t really have that problem. My uncle lives here and one of my friends.”

“Yeah. I have a sister and a nephew here,” Tyra said. But then her faced turned sad, “but I am not sure if they will have much to do with me though.”

Callie looked at Tyra’s sad face and saw a kindred spirit. There must be a reason that they were both here at the same time after having both been patients of the same doctor in LA.

“You know what Tyra. Providence has put us here together at the same time for a reason. I think that we are destined to be friends.”

“You think so. A friend would be nice. I don’t have many of those.”

“Neither do I.”

At that moment, the doctor came out and said, “Tyra Hamilton.”

“That’s me.”

“Great. Step into my office.”

Tyra stood then reached in her purse and pulled out a business card.  “Call me. Maybe we could go to lunch sometimes.”

“I will do that,” Callie said taking the card and putting it in her purse.

 

Location:  Newman Ranch

Harmony sat across from Nikki eating dinner.

“This is nice isn’t it,” Nikki said smiling at her.

“Yes it is. And I thank you for having me over. I am sure that you are probably very busy.”

“Would it surprise you if I said that I wasn’t,” Nikki said laughing. “But things are looking up. In a few months, I hope to be very busy.”

“Doing what? If you don’t mind me asking.”

“Well no one really knows about this yet.  And nothing is official but Lily and I plan to start selling her jewelry when she finishes school.”

“That’s great. Sounds exciting,” Harmony said.

“It is. I am really excited about it. I haven’t had a job in a long while. It’s been years. To be honest, Victor doesn’t say this but he doesn’t really like me to work.”

“I know the feeling.”

“Tucker too,” Nikki asked.

“Yes. He pretends that it is where I work. But I get the feeling that no matter where it is, he wouldn’t like it. And now he wants a baby. And I know that if-“

“A what,” Nikki said surprisingly.

“You heard me. A baby. My kids are almost grown now. And I don’t know if I want to bring another child in the world with my track record. And then I am enjoying working. Is it selfish of me to be thinking of a job,” Harmony asked. She had spent years putting her addiction above her kids. And now she thinking of her job above a new baby. She felt bad for even thinking that way.

“Not at all. There is nothing wrong with these thoughts. Let’s be honest here. Women do much of the child rearing. A baby will affect your life more than his. You will have a nanny to help you if you need one. But still. You won’t be able to just hand total care over to the nanny. While men can do that, we, women, are blessed with guilt,” Nikki said. “A trait that men lack,” she finished with a laugh.

“When you’re right. You are right,” Harmony said. “I don’t think it is a good time right now with trying to build a relationship with Anna. My sister coming to town.” Harmony thought about the slap that Roxy gave Tyra. She has promised that she wouldn’t ask anyone about it until her sister had spoken but curiosity was getting the better of her. She figured, there wouldn’t be any harm in asking Nikki about her last stint in town.

“So, do you remember my sister from when she was last here?”

“Oh yeah. She worked at Neil’s club, Indigo. She was always very sweet and friendly.”

“Do you know why she left?”

“Not really. Anna left to go to school. When she was hired at Newman, I figured that Tyra left to go to school too. Why do you ask? Did you hear something different?”

“No,” Harmony said. “Just wondering.”

“Well, I did hear a rumor that she was having an affair with Neil. I didn’t peg Neil as the affair type so I didn’t believe it. But he did get a divorce from Karen soon after.”

Tyra and Neil, Harmony thought.

“You know what. We need to dinner at least once a week” Nikki said with a smile.

“It’s a standing date,” Harmony said laughing.

 

Location:  Nathan Winters Condo

Nathan had gotten Tamara’s father’s phone number from Devon earlier today at the hospital.  He wanted to speak to Mr. Davis before he asked her to marry him.  Devon had told him that the notion was old fashioned but he didn’t think so.  He had met the man more than once. The first time was at Devon and Roxy’s college graduation. He knew that both Davis sisters were close with their father. And Nathan wanted his marriage to Tamara to work. Part of that entailed him having an amicable relationship with the people that Tamara loved. So he picked up his phone and dialed Allen Davis’ number.

“Hello,” he heard a deep voice say.

“Hello sir. My name is Nathan Winters. I am not sure if you remember me or not.”

“Oooh,” he said. “Yes, I know who you are.”

“Great. So how are you,” Nathan asked. He figured he would start with small talk and work his way up to Tamara.

“I am fine. But somehow I doubt that you are seeking me out to discuss me. What can I do for you Dr. Winters.”

Well since he had asked, Nate went into selling himself and his relationship with Tamara.

“I am not sure if you are aware of this or not but I met your daughter Tamara over three years ago. And we have been close friends ever since.”

 

Allen Davis was a political strategist who currently lived in Washington, DC.  His wife had died over 13 years ago and he hadn’t seen the need to marry again. He had devoted himself to his daughters and his work, with his daughters being the most important thing in his life. And now, if he didn’t know better, Nathan Winters was about to ask him to marry one of them. He wasn’t opposed to it. He had med Nate a few times and liked him. And from listening to his daughters talk about the young man, Nate was dedicated to Tamara.  And Tamara, the stubborn clueless girl, was in love with Nate.  He knew that Nate had been patient with Tamara and accepted her friendship when it had been obvious he had wanted more. That was the kind of man he wanted his daughters to be with. Not at all like his cousin Devon who had thought nothing of breaking his baby girl’s heart.

“Yes. I am aware of that,” he told Nathan after the young man had spent 10 minutes explaining his 3 year friendship with Tamara.

“I am not sure if you know that Tamara and I are now dating,” the serious youngster said.

“Yes, she told me that you were.”

He heard Nate take a deep breath then say, “I plan to ask Tamara to marry me and I would like to ask for your permission to do so.”

Finally, he had gotten to the point of the call.

“So, you want to marry my daughter,” Allen said.

“Yes sir.”

“Why?”

“Because I love her and think she would make the perfect wife.”

This was typical of young people nowadays. They get married with these expectations and when they were not fully met they got a divorce and moved on to make the same mistake again.  He didn’t want his daughter falling into the category.

“Nate. My daughter, for as much as I love her, is not perfect. Marriage is not about having a perfect partner. It’s about love and, most of all, commitment,” Allen said.

“Sir, with all due respect, I know that. I am committed to Tamara. I think I have proven that.”

Well Allen couldn’t argue with that. He was never inclined to say no to this young man. But he hoped not to receive a call like this from his cousin. Ever.

“Nate, I think that you and Tamara will work well together. I hope she says yes.”

“Thank you.”

 

Location:  Lily Ashby’s House

Lily had just put the twins down for a nap and was waiting for the baby sitter.  She was going to meet her family for dinner tonight to celebrate Nate being re-instated at the hospital. It was also a big night for her because this was her first time bringing someone to a family gathering since Cane had died. It was her and Trevor’s coming out party where it would be official to the world that they were now a couple. She was a little nervous about it. She had no doubts that her family would approve of him but it was just the thought of being coupled off had her on edge and a little melancholy.  She still missed Cane. She figured that a part of her always would. But she was happy to be with Trevor. More happy than she had been since before Cane’s lies came about. She never quite trusted him the same. But Trevor was different. She trusted him with her entire heart.  She was broken out of her thoughts when the door rang. Hopefully it was the babysitter, she thought as she reached for the door knob. She opened the door and it was Trevor.

“Hey,” she said and stood back to allow him to enter. She closed the door behind him then said, “I am still waiting on the ba-“

She was cut off by him stepping towards her and pressing her body against the door with his own. She looked up into his eyes and saw a fire burning there. Her insides turned to jelly at the contact of his body pressed up against hers. She raised her hands to his shoulders to steady herself.

“Lily,” he said in a deep voice before capturing her mouth in a soul stirring kiss. One that reminded her how much she wanted him. Just how much she craved him. She sighed from her need. As she did so he deepened the kiss by pushing his tongue into her mouth.  Her stomach muscles clenched in rhythm with every swipe of his tongue.

He released her kiss swollen lips and stared into her eyes. It was as if he was searching for something but she didn’t know what.

“What,” she asked shakily.

“I am wondering if you missed me as much as I missed you today,” he said in the same deep voice he had used to say her name earlier. And it was wreaking havoc on her senses. She felt the vibrations all the way to the tips of her toes.

“Yes Trevor. I missed you,” she said softly rubbing her hands across his broad shoulders.

“How much,” he asked with a small smile.

This much she said as she raised up to give him a fierce kiss that rivaled the one that he given her just a few seconds ago. 

 

When Trevor walked in, the sight of Lily in her low cut dress had him wanting to be inside her. Although he had vowed they would wait a little while longer, he saw kissing her as one way to satisfy his need. And he couldn’t wait to seize the moment of being inside her in some way. But she had turned the tables on him. And Trevor was getting more aroused than was good for him at the moment as Lily kissed him in a way that she never had before.  Typically, it was him the aggressor to Lily’s innocence. But this aggressive Lily was just as arousing as sweet Lily. Almost too arousing.

“Mmmm,” he moaned as the hot, sweet taste of her flooded his mouth. He almost lost himself at the soft feel of her tongue sweeping against his own.

He raised one hand from her waist to cup her breast. They were ripe and firm as he rubbed his thumb across the nipple. She moaned into his mouth at the stimulation.  He realized at that moment that she didn’t have on a bra with the low cut dress and decided to see her which was something he had been obsessing over for a while.

He broke their kiss and raised his head to look her in the eyes. He uncovered her right breast and smiled at her. She gave him a shy smile in return before he slowly lowered his eyes to take in her beauty. And what beauty it was.

“Lily, you’re perfect,” he said.

“Thank you,” she said.

He lifted his hand in anticipation of touching her bare flesh but then stopped with his hand in mid air.

“May I,” he asked her. He didn’t have to clarify. She knew what he was asking.

“Yes,” she said breathlessly.

He cupped her breast in the palm of his hand then rubbed his thumb lightly over her nipple. It instantly hardened to a tight bud. He felt the shudder pass through at his touch.

He lowered his mouth back to hers in a seering kiss as he continued to rub her nipple. He wanted to taste her so he left her lips and trailed kiss down her neck, over her chest to hover above her nipple. He lifted her breast with his hand and took her nipple deeply into his mouth.

“Trevor,” she moaned over and over again as he sucked, bit, and licked her nipple. The taste of her breast was just as sweet as her lips.  After a few minutes of loving her breast, they both were breathing hard. He could tell by the sweat on Lily’s skin that she was ready to come. He rubbed one hand slowly down her soft thigh and lifted it at the knee so that it was wrapped around his upper thigh. He snuggled his erection in her most intimate place and was surprised at the heat he could feel through his clothes.

He released her nipple and allowed his breath to fan across it as he said, “I can tell you want to come Lily. I can feel it. I want you to come too. But you have to say the magic words.”

“Yes,” she moaned with her eyes closed.

“That’s not it sweetheart,” he said raising his head from her breast to look at her face. She opened her eyes and looked at him confused. “Say, make me come daddy.”

Her eyes searched his for a few heartbeats. Probably to determine if he was serious. He was very serious. But she would learn. Then she gave him a bold smile then said in a sultry and sexy whisper, “make me come daddy.”

Yes, a voice screamed in his head. He kissed Lily again while exploring her mouth and trailed his right hand that had been cupping her breast down her stomach over her dress to lift the hem line. He reached under it and cupped her mound over her panties with his hand and felt the moisture. Her panties were soaking wet.

His lady was ready for him, he thought. He pulled her panties to the side and rubbed his fingers back and forth lightly over her folds. Then he slipped one finger inside of her as he rubbed her clitoris with his thumb.

“Trevor,” she moaned into his mouth. She shivered as he began to slowly and repeatedly push his finger in and out of her. When she started to move her hips in time to the thrust of his finger, he replaced one finger with two. Stretching her and going deeper.

“Ahhhh,” she screamed into is mouth as he felt her clench around his fingers.  He stopped thrusting his fingers but rubbed her clitoris lightly with his thumb to draw out her pleasure.  He raised his head to look at her face as wave after wave washed through her body. He didn’t think it possible for her to look more beautiful than she did right now.

She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

“Wow,” she said.

“Wow is right,” he said lowering her leg and pulling her dress over her breast.  He took a step back. “You probably should wash up before we go.”

“We don’t have to go. I mean, we can stay here. If you like,” she said with a shy smile.

He knew what she was offering him. And lord knows he wanted it. But were they ready? He wasn’t sure just yet. And he wanted more than just sex from Lily. He could wait until the time was right.

“Go wash up Lily,” he said softly looking at her.

She walked up to him and cupped his face in her hand.

“Trevor,” she said softly. “I want to be with you.”

The sound of those words coming from his sweet Lily was hard to turn away from. “I…I,” he stammered as he warred with himself. He closed his eyes to regain his resolve. Then the door bell rang.

“That must be the sitter,” she said. “We can send her away.”

“It’s a big night for Nate. We shouldn’t miss it. Go wash up and I will let the sitter in. Okay,” he pleaded with her.

“Okay,” she said turning and walking towards the bathroom.

 

Location: Tucker McCall’s Private Island

 

Roxy lay in Devon’s arms in the middle of a king sized bed. Her head rested on his chest as she rubbed her hand across hard planes of his stomach.

“Wow, this place is really nice huh,” she asked.

“Yes it is,” Devon said. Then kissed the top of her head as he held her firm with one arm and rubbed his hand up and down her back with the other.

“How are things between you and Tucker? I noticed the look on your face when we walked in and caught them necking,” she said laughing softly.

“I see that he is not such a bad guy. He has his faults but I do think that he really loves my mom. And he treats her with respect. I like that. I can respect him for that.”

“So do you have any regrets?”

“Regrets” he questioned.

“Yes. Regrets about your life,” she said softly. “Maybe wish that your biological parents had been able to raise you together.”

“Roxy, there were times when that was all that I wanted. But then I would not have met the Winters family. And I wouldn’t trade that experience or their love for anything.”

“Well, I must admit that Roxanne Winters has a certain ring to it,” she said laughing.  “But if you had not been adopted by them, I wouldn’t know you anyway. There is no way you would have gone to GCU.”

“Eee,” she squeals in surprise as Devon rolled her over onto her back. He rose up on his elbows and settled between her legs. He slowly lowered his head and kissed her deeply.

“Mmmm,” he moaned into her mouth. The sound of his voice and feel of it into her mouth pulled a responding moan from her.

“Mmmm” she moaned as she felt her body respond to his with a gush of moisture between her legs.

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes.

“You are my soul mate. Sooner or later, my soul would have found yours no matter where we had gone to college,” Devon said.

“I love you,” she said drowning in his eyes.

“I love you more,” he said lowering his head to take her lips again.

 

Location: Dr. Brad Elliot’s Office

Tyra sat across from the doctor who was reading her file from Dr. Hayes.  Her mind wandered back to her first day at work. It was one of the few things that she had accomplished in her life that she was proud of. It had gone well.  All except for the Newman brothers arguing for no reason. She could tell that they might pose a threat to her peaceful work life and was not impressed. She could also tell that they both were aggressive and accustomed to getting their way. All she had wanted was to see HR first to make sure her insurance would cover her doctor appointment today. But they both had an idea of what she should be doing. She was happy that their father rescued her from their chest thumping.  Which she had to admit was amusing and annoying all at the same time.

“Tyra, tell me why you felt the need to come here today,” Dr. Elliot says as he looks up at her with a smile.

“I need to tell my sister what happened with her son,” Tyra said.

“And,” he asked.

“And I am very nervous about it. I haven’t felt this way in a long time.”

“I can imagine. What do you think your sister’s response will be?”

“Disgust. Loathing. Hatred ,” Tyra said. This is how she felt about herself so it only followed that everyone else would feel the same.

“No compassion,” the doctor asked.

“I don’t see that being anywhere near the discussion.”

“Does she know about the abuse?”

“No”

“Here is my advice. Tell her about the abuse. Then tell her about her son. She has made mistakes herself. I think you will be surprised at the outcome.”

“I am just not ready to talk to her about it,” Tyra said.

“Do you want her to hear about this from someone else?”

“No.”

“Then you know what you have to do. Every moment you wait, increases the chances that this will occur.”

 

Location:  Newman Ranch

Nikki and Harmony were just finishing up their dinner.

“Would you like some coffee Mrs. Newman,” the maid said.

“Coffee,” Nikki asked.

“Yes. Thank you,” Harmony said.

“I will bring it right back,” the maid said.

“I have monopolized enough of the conversation talking about my kids. How are yours,” Harmony asked. Nikki was grateful for the question. She hadn’t had anyone to really confide in,  who would understand, about her children. Katherine was a different point in her life where she had stopped internalizing her kids’ failures and her sister didn’t have any children.

“Victoria is getting a divorce from Billy.”

“I’m sorry,” Harmony said concerned.

“I knew something was going on with them. But Victoria would not confide in me. So I have no clue what is going on. No one does apparently. I just hope Victor had nothing to do with it.”

“Victor,” Harmony asked surprise. “Certainly you don’t think he-“

Nikki cut her off because she knew what she was going to say.

“Of course he would do something,” Nikki said getting upset. “He never wanted them together and fought it every step of the way.  He has a history of doing horrible things trying to protect his kids.  And no matter what I say, he will do it anyway.”

Harmony reached out and grabbed her hand in a comforting gesture.

Harmony smiled and said, “Hey, I understand. It’s upsetting. Especially when you suspect Victor. I have a feeling that Tucker will probably be the same way. He is just on his best behavior right now with Devon.”

“For your and Devon’s sake, I hope he is nothing like Victor.”

“But you seem to handle Victor so well.  And here I was ready to ask your advice.”

“My advice,” Nikki laughed. “You obviously don’t know my history. It is very rocky.”

“No rockier than mine. We met at an AA meeting. We were both there,” Harmony laughed. 

“That is very true,” Nikki said continuing to laugh.

 

Location:  Tamara Davis’ Apartment (n)

Tamara had a long day. Arguing with Phyllis and Billy had her spirits down but they were brought back high when Nate was reinstated at the hospital. But then she had gone back to work only to be depressed again. Nate’s family had decided to throw him a celebration and although she wasn’t much in the mood for socializing, she would put on her best face for Nate. She looked at the clock as she applied moisturizer to her skin. She was running late. Nate was due to pick her up any moment now was her thought when she heard her doorbell ring.  He was here. She put on her short satin pink robe and ran to open the door for him.

“I’m sorry,” she said hastily as he walked in with a bright smile looking edible wearing a charcoal grey, tailored, three piece suit and a lavender shirt with no tie. “I’m late.”

“No surprises there,” he drawled looking down her body then back up to her face. “Take your time.”

“Thank you,” she said hastily kissing him on the lips. Even that small amount of contact gave her butterflies.  She smiled at him then turned and walked off heading back into her bedroom expecting him to sit down and wait for her. But instead she heard his voice behind her as she continued to walk.

“As a matter of fact, I like when you’re late. It’s one of those endearing quirks of yours that I love,” he said.  She didn’t have to see his face to know he was smiling. She could hear it in his voice.

“I don’t do it on purpose you know,” she said smiling in return as she bent over to get makeup out of her vanity. Just as she was standing back up she heard his deep voice in her ear. 

“I know,” he whispered sexily.  She jumped because she wasn’t expecting him to be so close.

She turned around to find herself pinned in and surrounded by his maleness and cologne with his hands resting on the vanity on each side of her.  She closed her eyes at the sensations wafting through her body as she extended effort to remain in control.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. Then she noticed that he had taken off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves. 

“Nathan,” she warned in a shaky voice.

He didn’t respond verbally but untied her robe then skimmed his right hand lightly over her stomach around her side to palm her butt. Her body responded to the light touch of his sure hands. Hands that she knew first hand were gifted. Hands that could provide her so much pleasure if she allowed it. But they didn’t have time right now. No matter how aroused he was making her.

“Nathan,” she whispered just as his mouth covered hers in a deep and tantalizing kiss. She closed her eyes again to savor the feel of him as he repeatedly pushed his tongue into her mouth. She felt drugged off the taste of him as he lifted his head to stare at her lips.

“Tamara,” he said leaning back to look at her body partially revealed by the robe. “I missed you.”

“Did you now,” she said saucily in an attempt to mask what his nearness what doing to her. She needed to assert some control or they would be late and she didn’t want that.

“Mmmhum,” he said then rubbed a finger on the hand cupping her butt in her juices. He spread them from her opening to her clitoris. “And I do believe that you missed me,” he said arrogantly. Of course she had missed him. Even if she wanted to deny it, her wetness had given her away. There was no use pretending.

“Yes, I missed you,” she said breathlessly. “But we don’t have time for this right now,” she said placing both hands on his chest rubbing them up and down slowly. “Your mother told me that dinner would be served promptly at 8 o’clock and not to be late.  I want her to like me. So being late is not an option.”

“She already likes you,” Nathan said lifting his other hand from the vanity and pulling the robe off her shoulders to fall to the floor. “But I understand your predicament,” he said lifting his hand to cup and lift her full breast as he rubbed the nipple with his thumb. She had to bite down on her lip to stop herself from moaning. “And I hope you understand mine,” he said removing his hand from her breast to tilt her chin up to look into her eyes. “I. Missed. You,” he said punctuating every word with the same conviction she saw in his eyes. “But I will save the main course for later. Right now, I will settle for an appetizer. Can I taste you before we go?”

“Nathan,” she sighed again as she felt her inner muscles contract at his question.

“Oh,” he said in awe as he continued to lightly trail his fingers over her most feminine place. “I felt that you know. Taste?”

She looked into his mocha colored eyes. The love show saw there crushed whatever protest she was going to make. Nathan was hers and she was his. And the things he could make her feel was addictive. So she responded in only the way her body would allow.

“Yes,” she said.

“Yes,” he growled before connecting his lips to hers in a bruising kiss that her body craved. As his lips connected with hers he gripped both her hips and lifted her to sit her on the vanity. He continued kissing her as she placed both arms around his neck to cup his head in the palm of her hands.  Being with Nathan was like a high she had never experienced before. The way his hands trailed slowly up her back made her shudder. He wrapped one arm around her waist and trailed his other hand up her spine to bury it into her hair. He grabbed a handful and slightly pulled it as he broke their kiss. He used the force he was exerting on her hair to angle her face up so that she was looking him the eyes.

“I love you so much,” he said.

“I love you too,” she said thinking that she could drown in the love she saw in his eyes for her.

“I like the way that sounds coming from these lips,” he said unwrapping his arms from around her waist and rubbing his pointer finger across her lips. Then he trailed is finger down her chin, between her breast, over her abdomen, to her folds. “Now let’s see if I can get an I love you from these lips,” he said rubbing his finger back and forth in her juices. “Lean back and brace yourself on your hands for me.”

She complied as he took one nipple into his mouth and sucked on it. Then released it and began to lick the nipple slowly with his tongue. As he loved one breast then the other, she felt herself getting closer and closer to her peak.

“Nathan,” she moaned. “I don’t think I will make it to the tasting part. I am about to come.”

He dropped to his knees before her then set both her feet on his shoulders and allowed her legs to fall open. She was spread open for him and never felt more womanly.

He lowered his head and licked her juices from her then spread her open with his hands to better access her jewel. He pushed one finger inside her core as he slowly swirled his tongue around her clitoris.

“Aahh,” she screamed as she came with a force that took what little breathe she had left away. He didn’t stop moving until her last shudder had passed through her body. He raised his head, pulled his hand from her center, and then he lowered her legs from his shoulders and stood.

He looked her in the eyes as he sucked her juices from his finger. She had not moved from her earlier position of leaning back on her hands. All she could do was stare and breathe hard as her body slowly came down from the heights to which he had taken her.

“Your taste is intoxicating,” he said rubbing tips of the fingers of one hand down the side of her face. “I plan to taste you again tonight and every night from here to eternity. I hope you will let me,” he said then kissed her softly on the lips, turned, picked up his coat and walked into the living room.

 

 

Location: Dr. Brad Elliot’s Office

Callie sat across from Dr. Elliot who was smiling at her.

“Why did you feel the need to see me today Callie,” he asked.

“I met a guy.”

“This is not unusual,” he said

“I handsome, considerate, nice guy,” Callie said by way of explanation.

“Still not unusual Callie,” he said with a broader smile.

“I like him.”

“And,” he asked.

“And I went on a date with him,” she said. It was a date that she couldn’t stop thinking about.

“Okay,” the doctor said. “I know you are trying to make a point here. I know you are leading somewhere with this.”

“He tried to kiss me but I panicked,” she said. It was an attempted kiss that kept playing back and forth in her mind. One that she actually wished she had gotten.

“Ah, I see. That’s normal for someone who has been through a traumatic experience like you.”

“I mean it’s not like I didn’t want him to kiss me. I did. I just couldn’t stop my body from reacting negatively.”

“From what Dr. Hayes told me, you haven’t dated since your incident 10 years ago. You’re rusty at dealing with men and romantic or sexual advances compounded with your other fears. But trust me. The more you do it, the easier it will be. And once you get comfortable, your body will stop going into panic mode. Start slow. Maybe with holding hands then hugs.”

“And what if this doesn’t work,” Callie asked. She had a slight fear that she would never get over this trepidation with men.

“Trust me. It will work. But you will have to push yourself. You probably won’t be comfortable at first,” the doctor said.

“And then, what if I am wrong about this man and he is no better than the other guy that attacked me,” Callie asked. She didn’t think that Chris was messed up like that. It was something about his eyes. But then, she had been fooled before. She didn’t trust herself or her judgment.

“Callie, most men are not predators or stalkers. Most men will not attack you. But me telling you does nothing. I think you consciously know this. But it’s your subconscious that needs work. If this guy that you met seems genuinely to be a good guy to you, then trust that.”

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.