Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And I'm back with Emma and George. Yay! After spending an excruciating but fantastic week studying at a residential school near Cambridge, instead of catching up with school work I decided to seat down and write. 
I hope you like it, otherwise I will be crushed. I decided to do a second part, although initially I thought that I wanted to leave the story with an open ending. We'll see. I might find whatever I write here rubbish, who knows?
Thanks for finding the time to read.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

“Tell me more about yourself and your relationship.” Dr. Jameson looked between me and George expectantly.

I sighed deeply to try and calm myself down. I knew we needed this in order to rebuild at least our friendship and the trust I didn’t have any more in him, but it was hard. I had never ever sat down and told my problems to a psychologist before, hence my nervousness.

“We’ve known each other for as long as I can remember.” George intervened.

“We were married to each other. We have 2 children and live together.”

“Interesting.” Dr. Jameson said whilst writing everything down. “Are you here as a couple?” he stared at us calmly and observed attentively.

I shift my gaze to George who was nervous and anxious about my answer.

“No.” I stated. “We’re not a couple. I just want to repair our broken friendship.”

 






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know what you think.
Cheers, 
Adi Milano.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.