When aspiring chef Achilles Vanholme returns to his childhood village of Westingshire to restore his grandmother's once renown bakery, he's immediately without means, money, or the much-needed staff to uphold the woman's last wish. But when four tenacious so-called goddesses thrust themselves into his life, all claiming to have more than a trick or two up their sleeves with plans for the bakery, Achilles finds his granny may have left him a bit more than just a "divine" sense of hope!
Categories: Original Fiction Characters: Original Character(s)
Classification: GeneralGenre: Comedy
, SlashStory Status: ActivePairings: Female/Female
, Male/FemaleWarnings: Adult Situations
, Extreme Language
, Original Characters
, Sexual Content
, Strong Sexual Content
, Work in Progress
January 05 2013 Updated:
March 12 2013
1. Introduction to the Cast by Asia Ralaia Schiegoh [Reviews - 5] (28 words)
I've always wanted to try out a harem fic, so let's see where all this muse takes us!
Additional characters may also be included in the cast description as we move along.
2. one : a little bit of trouble by Asia Ralaia Schiegoh [Reviews - 6] (1370 words)
Achilles attempts to get settled in the shambles that was once the famed bakeshoppe, The Rolling Pin. Whether his new tenant will make it easy or difficult is quite another story.
3. two : the business of being mortal by Asia Ralaia Schiegoh [Reviews - 5] (2746 words)
Bombarded with the concept of a living goddess, Achilles learns just what sort of things his late Granny has been pupeteering from the grave. Two more goddesses make carve their way into Westingshire.
4. three : no mouth so sweet by Asia Ralaia Schiegoh [Reviews - 5] (2768 words)
Achilles and Rosmurta have an intimate heart-to-heart.
5. four : breakfast at ma'at's by Asia Ralaia Schiegoh [Reviews - 1] (2110 words)
Achilles attempts to make an understanding.