Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of

their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the

property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the

owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright

infringement is intended.

 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

Bobby sat next to her father in the waiting room of the doctor’s office. She had asked him to take her to get birth control.

At first he refused and told her never to even have sex and she wouldn’t have to worry. She had to beg him; eventually just telling him it was more of a precaution then anything.

“Why? You want birth control and I haven’t even met the boy.” He mumbled

“I don’t want you to meet him. You’d probably scare him away. Not to mention how Denny and them would act!” Bobby whispered harshly

Mr. Deen just shook his head and buried his face in his palms. Wishing his wife was alive to take care of their daughter. He loved his youngest with all of his heart, but he could not, for the life of him, figure women out.

“I’ll invite him over, Daddy.” She sighed.

He smiled and wondered how he was going to break the news to her older brothers.

Aiden stared at his girlfriend. She took his hand and gently rubbed her thumb across the back of his hand.

“He wants to meet me? How many brothers do you have again?” he asked

“Yes and I have 4 older brothers. It’ll be alright though. I’m sure they’ll like you.” She said, trying to relieve some of his tension.

“Bobby, I’m white! Of course they won’t like me.” Aiden screeched.

Bobby looked at him with a shocked expression. She knew that he had always been kind of iffy on the subject of their skin color. She was black and not a very light shade tone either. Aiden was what you’d call Irish pale.

Aiden saw the look Bobby was giving him and didn’t like it at all. He began fidgeting in his seat until she slapped his hand away from the obvious cow lick in his hair.

“I hate it when you get like this.” She whispered to him.

“Like what? Nervous? Well, of course I’ll be nervous. It’s not every day that a guy meets the girl he loves’ father right after she asked him for birth control.” He gushed.

Bobby watched as he rubbed his hands through his already messy hair.

“I love you. Isn’t that all that matters at this time?” Bobby asked.

Aiden smiled at her and nodded. He was glad to have her; he would have never gotten this far in anything without her constant motivation.

“Alright, I’ll meet him. When do I have to come by your house?”

“Yay,” she shouted excitedly “Daddy will be happy. I promise I won’t let anything bad happen. And come by at 6 on Friday.”

Bobby kissed Aiden and quickly left the school library she had found him in.

Aiden sighed and slammed his head in the textbook he had been studying from.

I have a feeling will regret this, he thought.


 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Please review I want to know if I need to elaborate or what, this is my first story so please,please,please review.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.