[Reviews - 83] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Kwon Jae Hwa had been prepared to succeed. He had worked hard for everything he had earned all of his life, and that resulted in getting him to great places in life.

One day, his life is interrupted by a vibrant, young, aspiring dancer. She's carefree, and the complete opposite of what he is used to, but something tells him that she is exactly what he wants.

He has no reason to doubt that she feels the same about him, until she is offered the opportunity of a lifetime that puts a halt on everything they have, and Jae Hwa is left with a great responsibility to handle on his own.

Jae Hwa must face the one hardship he never thought he would have to go through with his first love.

 

 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Romance
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Graphic Violence, Racism, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: No Word count: 28452 Read: 69109
Published: February 14 2013 Updated: June 12 2013

1. Chapter 1 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2138 words)

Yeah, so....this kind of is a thing now....

 

Not so sure if I want to include cast pictures at the moment. I just cannot seem to find anyone who fits the images in my mind, so I thought what would be better than to leave the faces of the characters to the readers themselves?

Here comes the beginning. =)

 

Excuse the errors

2. Chapter 2 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2368 words)

For this story, I don't intend to drag it out for too long. In fact, I do believe that this portion of it will not be that long at all. Jae Hwa and Lisa's story is like a prequel to the real story I've got in mind. I hope that through this small piece, I can set the next one in motion easily.

 

 So if it seems that things are moving really fast, it's kind of what I want. I'm trying to be quick and to the point with these two, but at the same time build them up so that the rest of what I want to write will have a foundation.

3. Chapter 3 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1388 words)

Got a shorty for you.

 

To the readers who have commented, thank you!

 

I'd like to think that the "happy ending" I have for these two is a little different from what you would expect, but we'll have to wait and find out, now won't we?

4. Chapter 4 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1241 words)

I'm glad to see that so many of you are enjoying this!

 

My weekend will be filled with updates ( and Beyonce =D)

And this is making my Friday even better!

5. Chapter 5 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1380 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1833 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1808 words)

Bring em out, bring em out.

8. Cast by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (19 words)

9. Chapter 8 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2326 words)

10. Chapter 9 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3351 words)

Revised a bit

11. Chapter 10 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1657 words)

12. Chapter 11 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2093 words)

Had a brain fart and had Marcus written as "Anthony"

Sorry.

There is no Anthony in this story, but a Marcus

Enjoy!

13. Chapter 12 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3360 words)

If you haven't noticed by now, the last couple of chapters have been a Lisa focus....

14. Chapter 13 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1391 words)

15. Chapter 14.1 by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1974 words)

Guess who has free time

 

(and who might actually get around to finishing one of her stories )

16. Author's Note by Inthenykoftime [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (125 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.