[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Hydrangeas

Although she has "best intentions" for her daughter, a mother's obsession with social status threatens to tear her family apart.


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Family
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: How Does Her Garden Grow?
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 3235 Read: 5865
Published: May 05 2013 Updated: May 05 2013
Story Notes:

Dang this would have been cool to post on Mother's Day... but I had to start the series off with something a little soft before getting to the juicy stuff. Hope you all will enjoy and please let me know what you all think.

(c) LadySade (aka T.S. Taylor)  All rights reserved, including the right to reproduce this book/story or portions thereof in any form whatsoever. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

1. Hydrangeas by LadySade [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3235 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.