Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Simple love story.





Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Prologue

He drove into me like it was his last resolve. I gripped the sheets beneath me for dear life, wondering what on earth had happened to my life and how I got to this point.

The way I was breathing was foreign to me. The sounds I was making sounded foreign to me. The way I was feeling felt foreign to me. The way I was moving was foreign to me.

This was all other worldly.

"Henry…" I panted, feeling another orgasm about to ambush me. I couldn't take it. I'd had three already from him going down on me. My body couldn't handle another moment of pleasure. I never knew it possible to run away from a feeling because it was so good, yet here I was.

"N-No more…too good…" I panted. I pushed him at his firm stomach, weakly trying to get him to stop, but that only encouraged him more.

He grabbed my wrists and pinned them up above my head.

His lips crashed into mine as he thrust hard into me. My scream was muffled by his growling mouth and my thighs reflexively lifted, giving him more access while he slammed into me.

I gave in and when he felt my submission, the hard kiss turned soft and his fingers intertwined with mine still above my head. He started to grind slowly into me, letting go of my hands and planting them on my hips. I was rendered breathless.

I'm not sure where I found the willpower to grab his face and return his kiss.

When I kissed him back, he started thrusting into me harder and harder, rubbing against my spot over and over again until I couldn't take it anymore. The orgasm shook me mercilessly and I lost all control. I screamed out in surprise at the orgasm, one so strong tears trailed down my temples. My body tensed up my fingers clawed into his sweaty back as I came undone for the next few seconds.

He too came, soundlessly. His fingers dug harder into my hips as he expended his release, the condom that had been hurriedly worn barricading him from coming inside me.

We were left panting loudly against each other, trying to catch our breaths. I lay there with him embedded within me, finally coming down to reality. As I did, I began to panic, wondering what on earth I was doing with my life. What was this?

As I groveled over actions I deemed shameful, I soon felt him smiling against my skin as he nipped at my collarbone.

There he went, dragging me back to that dream world where everything was amazing. Where everything made sense even when it wasn't supposed to.

I began mentally seesawing between reality and a dream, but forced myself to stay focused on reality. My reality normally meant being alone. It meant rejection and being ignored.

When I was around this man, it all didn't seem real because it was too good to be true. I'd tried fighting it for so long but every time I met with him, I fell harder and harder for him and this new reality. Only I knew such realities were not...permanent.

i had to get out of this false sense of hope I got when I was around him. I had to get out before I got completely lost.












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.