Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


(Evangeline's POV)

 

Living in the Hills, the weather was usually nice and warm but today was extremely cold.

 

So cold i had to wear two pairs of leggings.

 

This cold weatherr definitely calls for my favorite drink from the local Starbucks, Cinnamon Dolce Vita.

 

After i had gotten my drink i walk out digging in my purse looking for my car keys, not watching where i was walking, All of a sudden i almost tumble over into some very broad shoulders and feel two strong arms catch me, I just kept saying sorry not looking to see who 'broad shoulders' was.

 

When i finally look up I see the most Handsome man I've ever laid eyes on!

 

When i snap out of my shock hes looking at me funny so he must have found out i was drooling over him.

 

I realize he is still holding on to me so i clear my throat motioning towards my arms, He apologizes and then tells me his name is Matt.(hmmm Matt what a cute name)

 

I introduce myself telling him my name.

 

He then says "Here let me but you a new coffee" I say "Only if you let me buy you a new shirt" Matt says it's a deal.

 

(Matt POV)

 

I am on my way into Starbucks to get my regular when some chick practically runs me over, I was going to give her a mouthful until i realized how Gorgeous this girl was!

 

I just had to know her name.

 

She cleared her throat motioning to her arms and i realized i was still holding onto her from when she almost ran me over, After i let her go i introduce myself hoping she will tell me who she was also.

 

I tell her to let my buy her a new cup of coffee, And she say's only if she buys me a new shirt.

 

I think she is flirting with me but i can't tell if she is just being kind but i do not care i just want to get to know her.






Chapter End Notes:

 I hope you enjoy the first chapter! Second one will be up tomorrow! :) Review please and tell me what ya think! :)







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.