Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


(Matt's POV)

 

After i got Evangeline a new cup of coffee we stayed there talking for a long time about everything and anything, I've never had so much in common with someone before.

 

I think I've fallen in love with this girl and i just met her like an hour ago.

 

Evangeline say's she has to go so i give her my number and she looks at me funny so i say " for my new shirt" and we both laugh she takes my number and gives me hers.

 

I do not really need a new shirt i have too many as it is, I just wanted Evangeline to call me.

 

When i get back home 30 minutes after Evangeline and I leave Starbucks I reminisce on the best day of my life until i fall asleep.

 

(Evangeline's POV)

 

Oh my gosh I think I like Matt, We have so much in common its crazy.

 

I am still wondering why he is even being kind to me or talking to me at all, What if he likes me? Nah I am not even pretty and he is GORGEOUS, I am sure he just feels sorry for me.

 

I always get told I am beautiful but i do not see it.

 

I wish i had the confidence in myself.

 

Tired of felling sorry for myself I make my way into My Corp. because this is a hectic week were trying to make a deal with this big time company called MP Inc.

 

I own a large Fashion/ Modeling Corp.

 

I make it into my office and call my secretary to tell me if we have gotten any calls from MP Inc.

 

My secretary is also my best friend Camilla, you would think it was hard having your best friend work for you and sometimes it was but i would not trade it for anything Camilla has been there with me from the beginning when my parents disowned me because i did not want to continue into the family business after college.

 

I do not know where I would be without Cammy(my nick name for Camilla), she is the one who encouraged me to do my own thing and start this business.

 

After Cammy told me i did not have any calls i decided to work from home the rest of the day.






Chapter End Notes:

I know i said ill put it up tommrow but i couldnt wait lol! :) Please review! I really appreciate it! 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.