Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


(Matt's POV)

 

I wake up in a cold sweat, i had a very intense dream about Evangeline and if its as good as it was in my dreams i have to find out how it is in real life.

 

Oh my gosh I am acting like a creeper and i barely even know this woman.

 

Ugh looks like I am in store for a cold shower.

 

After my shower i get ready for work in the usual suit and tie, you see i own a big company and this fashion company wants some of my men to model for them in this really big fashion show that everyone who's anyone attends.

 

I was supposed to call them yesterday to confirm a deal with the owner but i was to tired so i guess I will do it when i get to the office.

 

Its weird because I am making a deal with a woman I've never met or even had a conversation with.

 

But i guess that will change when i confirm the deal. I make it to my company, and my driver lets me out, I would drive my car but it's in the shop, Last week i was at Starbucks as usual and i came out to see my car with a huge dent on the left side, to say i went ballistic would be an understatement, i mean that was my brand new Maserati Gran Turismo 2013 model!

 

So that is why i have a limo driver, actually my car should be fixed by now I am going to have to call the auto shop and see how my baby is, I make my way into my office and see that my desk is filled to the top with paperwork, that is the only downside of owning your own company, there is so much work to do! I guess i better call, that fashion company.

 

I call my secretary and tell her to put me through to the company while the phones ringing i start thinking about Evangeline I cannot stop thinking about her beautiful dark blemish free skin.

 

Someone answers the phone and i ask for the Boss, they put me on hold, I wait for a couple of minutes until i hear someone say hello and i realize that Evangeline is on the other line.....






Chapter End Notes:

I edited the previous chapters! If theres still some mistakes you can tell me. But yea heres the chapter. I hope this one is better that the last one. 

Review and tell me what you think.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.