Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Laaaaaaawd ! I'm sorry you guys ! I have this story on another site also called wattpad check it out on there also ! :) Sorry for such the long wait ! This chapter isnt edited fair warning ! Please comment and favorite ! Love you :* (Kiss face)




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



(Evangeline's Pov)



Camilla tells me i have a call, so i answer the phone and say "Hello", It takes a while for whoever is on the other line to respond but when they do i realize it's Matt the man i met at starbucks. I wonder how he got my work number?! Hmmm. " Matt is that you?" I said, he probably thinks im a creep because i recognized his voice.



(Matt's Pov)



"Evangeline?" Oh my gosh It really is her. Why am i fawning over this girl she probably doesnt even like me.
I tell her that my men accept her offer, she sounds so happy i can feel her smile through the phone. I decide now is the perfect time to ask her if she'll go out with me for dinner.
"Evangeline i wanted to ask you something..... will you go out to dinner with me tonight?" I hear even breathing so i guess she's cosidering going out with me.
Oh my gosh she said yes! I'm smiling so hard my cheeks hurt! I tell her i'll call her to know what time i should pick her up, we say goodbye and i tell her i cant wait for our date.
I get out of my desk chair and start dancing around my office when my secretary comes in and tells me my father is here to see me. Why does he have to visit me now? You see my father and i never really got along after i opened my buisness he wanted me to be a laywer just like him. I tell her to let him in.
" Dad what are you doing here?" I said. " I'm here to talk about Mary, she tells me you broke up with her" I sigh, "Yes i broke up with her but i dont see how that has anything to do with you" "Listen son, Mary was a good kid, i dont see why you broke up with her she really loved you"
"No dad you listen I broke up with Mary because i never had feelings for i only got with her so you and mom would get off my back, Now im a little busy so if you could please go and well talk about this later i have a date"
"A date already?And who do you have a date with?" "Well Dad now that is none of your buisness now please go"
"Okay ill go but we will talk about this later" When i'm positive my father has left the buliding i slouch back into my chair and run my fingers through my hair and think about how i hate that my parents are always trying to dictate my life!
Im a 27 year old man i shouldnt have to justify why i broke up with Mary this was my life! After i'm done bashing on how sucky my parents are i decide to leave the office and get ready for my date!



(Evangeline's Pov)



Oh my gosh i cant believe it I Evangeline Jones have a date With Matt! This is the better than his men agreeing to model for the fashion show! I wonder what i should wear its gonna be a late dinner so should i dress sexy or should i dress semi sexy hmmmm i'll go with full blown sexy!
I decide on wearing a short red dress that hugs my curves in all the right places thats one thing i'm confident about is my body im not even gonna lie i have an amazing body i guess all those squats and runs really paid off cause i am banging lol if only i had the beauty to go with my body.
Done sulking i go take a shower and get ready for my date.
I get out of the shower feeling refreshed and squeky clean.
I do my usual after i get out of the shower i lather lotion on my entire body then i get dressed.
My cell phone starts ringing and i pick it up without looking to see who the caller is "Hello?"
" Hey Evangeline its Matt, I was just calling to say i'm on my way then i realize i dont know where you live.'Oh my gosh your right" I tell him where i live and he tells me hell be here in fifteen minutes then we say goodbye and hang up.
Damnit I only have fifteen minutes to finish geting ready!
I quickly do my makeup i only put on a light powder and a lil blush then i do a simple smokey eye.
I go get my black Jimmy Choo platform pumps, these are my favorite shoes i own and they always seem to bring me luck! I hear the doorbell ring so it must be Matt and hes right on time.
I open up my door and tell him to come in and say i just have to get my bag, he says i look amazing and if i was of a lighter complexion i would be redder than a tomato. After i get my bag i tell him we can go.
Once we get outside i see one car that isnt mine so it must be Matt's its an Aston Martin One-77 this car was beautiful!
Being a perfect gentlemen he opens my door for me and lets me in before he shuts it, then he gets in on his side, and takes off out of my long drive way, And i'm hoping this night is gonna be great.






Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys love it ! Ill try and edit this tonight if possible ! 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.