[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

  A king must find a way to quiet the fear building in his kingdom as trouble from an older brother, whose eyes are on the throne arises. When the King's youngest daughter Armida, who has been held in secrecy as an asset to the land from the gods reaches 21, there is propaganda which has infiltrated the nation of a savior looking to overturn the rule and free the people from the recent poverty and poor state of the nation caused by famine and drought, just as she disappears from sight. They begin to form a support for this unknown visitor out of desperation and hope for a brighter future, causing an uproar and putting an entire people in need of one young woman until her much needed return back home.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Action-Adventure , Drama, Erotica, Family, Fantasy, Science Fiction
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Character Death, Dark Fic, Extreme Language, Femslash, Graphic Violence, Homosexuality, Original Characters, Sexual Content , Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 14781 Read: 15636
Published: August 16 2013 Updated: January 19 2014

1. Introductions by EveryBit12 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (697 words)

Name of Nation

Noveen

Name of People

Novidas

Background

History: Aric became king at 9 years old after father's death from old age. He was trained to become the leader of their army as his older brother was to take the place of king. Before the father had died, the older brother had committed a heinous crime which was not above the royal family, leaving him exiled forever. Aric and Anahi were betrothed from birth, and they were married at 13. During Aric's rule, there have been many upsets and uproars as he was young and not raised to be in the position. Many groups formed looking to oust the king, even though the family had been in control for centuries. He and Anahi were pushed by the elders to produce an heir, preferably a son to secure his rule, but their first and second born both turned out to be girls. Before Armida was born, a meeting with the counsel showed that the third child would be their hope for an impending struggle and that the people had seen a sign from the gods, and to guard her heavily and tightly. Allona is a skilled warrior who was given the task of protecting her younger sister.  In secrecy, Armida is raised. No one has seen her bare face in the public as a part of her protection, and she is never left alone. When Armida reaches 21, there is propaganda which has infiltrated the nation of a savior looking to overturn the rule and free the people from the recent poverty and poor state of the nation caused by famine and drought. They begin to form a support for this unknown visitor out of desperation and hope for a brighter future.

2. Chapter 1 by EveryBit12 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4387 words)

Trying something different here...

3. Chapter 2 by EveryBit12 [Reviews - 0] (2052 words)

It's time to start pushing out long overdue updates while I have freedom during the holidays...

4. Chapter 3 by EveryBit12 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (3711 words)

5. Chapter 4 by EveryBit12 [Reviews - 0] (3934 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.