Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I hope you enjoy, first ever story of mine on Valent Chamber

Also if anyone knows how italics works on valent chamber please contact me and tell me how?



Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter is kind of dark




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter One - Proposition

My body was shaking.

I just could not decide right then and there whether it was in rage or fear, a mixture of both perhaps. I felt tears flood the insides of my eyelids and I struggled to blink them to oblivion. I did not want to show weakness or fear. I did not want to give the monster in front of me any more power than he already had. His demeanor was that of a man without a care in the world, his glare icy and uncompromising, scrutinizing the length of my body. He was patiently waiting, waiting for my decision as though I had any choice. As if the decision I was to make was not certain. Of course, it was certain, all this waiting was just a formality.

My blurred vision strayed to the table between us, to the files that splayed on the table rather carelessly. To a picture that captured my full attention. A young boy, with dark skin like me, smiling with hopeful expectations. A smile only a child could make, without reservation, regardless of the situation. Tyron Richards, only 12 years old and hospitalized due to heart complications. My little brother, a boy I had practically raised after my mother died. The only precious thing in all of the world to me. The one and only reason I found myself in this god-awful situation. A flicker of movement out of the corner of my eyes made me look up.

He had risen. 6 feet tall. Raven black hair. Piercing blue eyes.

He was big man, broad shouldered and all male. He was absolutely the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. Ever. He stood tall and with careless precision moved to the little bar stand across the room. I watched him like a hawk, my body tickling with nerves as I forced my trembling body still. All was quiet, so still. I felt as though I was an insect stuck on a spider’s web, a prey hoping for salvation, eager to be unnoticed, to be just another insignificant little speck. Therefore, I dared not breathe, and stilled my rapidly beating heart. He took two glasses from the cabinet and poured a drink. He turned towards me, his eyes met mine and I instinctively turned away. I felt him coming, time slowing down as he charged towards me. The air seemed to turn unusually cold and light to darkness. I felt so puny, standing there incapable of anything as he stalked towards me like a panther about to strike a weaker animal.

And I was weak.

I felt so weak as though I would drop to the floor, my heart was beating fast and it was the only thing I could hear. My heart just hammering away. I was rather proud of myself really, for a moment. Though I was intimidated out of my mind, though I trembled in overwhelming fear, though everything in me flared in pure terror. My senses were all in hyperactive mode, urging me to retreat, to flee, to save myself. Perhaps it was bravery, or perhaps foolishness but I did not move. Finally, after an eternity he stopped right in front of me. My head bowed, my eyes staring at the carpeted floor as I tried not to quake in terror any longer. A feat I admit that was utterly in vain. He said nothing but I felt his eyes. Those two fine orbs on his face were a power unto themselves. Suddenly a glass appeared in front of my perception, my heart skipping a beat to the sudden movement, I stepped back instinctively my head shooting up.

A regrettable mistake.

His eyes, a blue force, held mine in a spell. I could not read them, it was hard to do so, and they were like an impenetrable wall. I felt overwhelmed by a sense that I had missed something, something important. I did not know what it was, but my mind could not understand, could not comprehend the impossible that was taking place. I felt besieged in completely confusion. I knew what he wanted, I was not so naive nor raised under a rock, but no matter how much I analyzed the evidence it still did not make sense to me. All I knew was that I did not understand anything, nothing at all. He raised his hand until the glass was in front of my eyes once again. I shook my head to answer the unasked question. Unfortunately, I was not much of a drinker. The smell and taste of alcohol has always left me with utter disgust. He slowly lowed the glass to his side and his eyes met mine again.

There was a slight lift of his lips and something flickered in both his eyes. It was there for about a moment then disappeared. But whatever it was left me feeling anxious. A ding on my cell broke the spell. I jumped and grappled with the phone before it split through my fingers while he returned to his seat. I had forgotten I was still holding the damn thing. I opened my phone and glanced at the message.

The tears that I had tried so hard to stop from falling defied my mind. My eyes sight blurred even as I let the phone drop to the floor. I felt ashamed but dear lord in heaven I could not stop the tears from raining down my cheeks. I could not think, my body was reacting long before my mind caught up. It was done, the decision was made and there was for all the best, all for him, all for my baby brother.

"Strip"

The voice startled me back to the presence and the echo rang in my ears. I finally looked at the man that had saved and damned me at once. I did not immediately comply. I hesitated knowing what I knew, though I realized that my actions now could either save my brother’s life or do the opposite. I hesitated either way. Could I really do it? Could I really give my body away just like that? Could I really sale my life to save another? Should I? The frozen frame of my brother's joyous face filled my memories. Slowly but surely my trembling fingers moved up to the bottom button of my shirt. Tears came down unbidden even as I unbuttoned myself bare.

And he...

He just watched me without any expression on his face. Neither excitement nor lust, nor pleasure and especially not mercy. My tears meant less than nothing, my pain insignificant. Finally the shirt was open and I let it slid past my shoulders down to the floor.

A sight I must be.

A trembling, tearful girl barely old enough to drink. How could this be a sexy sight? I took a deep breath and hiccupped, my hand going to the button of my skintight blue jeans. He raised his glass and gulped down the entire drink in one shot. His eyes never leaving my body as I struggled out of my jeans. I felt a change inside me, as I stood there barely naked, with only my underwear covering me. I change I desperately did not want nor welcomed.

Excitement.

His eyes no longer seemed cold to me but ablaze, smoldering in flames. A fire that seemed to travel in the air, searing my skin, drying my eyes fast of tear. Nevertheless, the terror seemed to increase a notch when he stood. But before I could react, he was in front of me. Without warning, his mouth descended upon mine, his right hand grabbing the back of my head, his left on my waist. How simple life would have been, how easier, had he not kissed me. His mouth was soft; his kiss was like nothing I had ever felt before. Sensual, captivating with an exquisite taste that sparked ablaze a fire that traveled from our glued mouth down south and stirred the center of my soul. I lost myself into that kiss, allowed him entrance, parting my lips as the good lord did the Red Sea. His tongue was hot, swirling about inside my mouth, inviting my tongue into a dance. A slow movement that inflamed my desires; a passionate waltz-taking place in my mouth. I found myself drowning in an incredible sensation, feeling alien emotions that tuned out my brain. Then the unthinkable happened.

I moaned.

I allowed a whimper of pleasure and pure satisfaction to escape my very own lips when he withdrew to breath. And as if someone had poured a cold bucket of water upon my feverish body, I awoke to cold reality. My eyes flew open in disbelief as I greeted the sight of him, a stranger wearing a strange smile at my idiotic admission. I became aflame with utter shame and humiliation. I had barely the time to defend myself or my mind before his lips descended upon mine once more. But it was different this time. My mind was racing, my thoughts trying to bring me back to focus, out of the allusion of this heavenly bliss. I could not forget I had to be strong and remember. However wonderful the kiss, however brilliant the moment, this was not some romantic dramatic overture. This kiss despite the irresistible pull was the direct result of a proposition. That this man had essentially bought my body, that this stranger, who frightened me so, was gaining satisfaction from my participation. My mind revolted, warring with my poor traitorous body. I became tense and closed my eyes, my brain working to find a way out of this unwelcomed intrusion of emotional turbulence. I felt myself melt away, beckoned by happier times. The past opened itself up to me, enticing my attention. The past that held the only thing I wished for more than anything.

My mom.

My body grew limb as I took a detour in the maze that was my mind and I felt no desire to return his arousing kiss. He must have realized it then that I was trying to escape. Therefore, the kiss changed, no longer soft, no longer inviting but brutal. Savage in its intensity, his grip hardened around my head, pulling me towards his harsh attack. He sucked my top lip and bit my bottom hard. His mouth no longer offered a dance; instead, it was like an avalanche hard, harsh and unyielding. His tongue like a tornado, thrusting in and out, turning, twirling, twisting as he invaded every inch of my mouth. It was as if I was being punished for some terrible crime. My eyes popped open at the realization.

I was being punished.

The pleasure I had previous felt turned to pain and this changed everything. My body began to ally itself with my mind and so my struggles began in earnest. I began to hit him, my hands balled into fist as I pounded away at his chest, trying to push him away. I did not want this anymore, I wanted to go home. If only he would move his mouth, part it away from mine. I would tell him, I could tell him that I changed my mind. Sure, he was paying the hospital bill for my brother's care but I would figure something out, I would pay him somehow but I needed him to stop hurting me. But my struggles were for naught, I might as well have been a wild river trying to move a bedrock from its path. He was strong, very strong and I...

I was weak.

My head began to throb painfully; I ceased the blows to his chest. He was so close, so unforgiving and unstoppable. His harsh kisses continued generating heat. My throat felt hot. He was all I felt, all I smelled and all I tasted. I needed air, I had to breathe but I could not fight him anymore. My legs were like jelly and my knees buckled under me but I did not fall, he was holding my upper body against him as his kiss went on without recess. Twisting his tongue away, sucking the air out my lungs, drawing out the soul from my body. My head grew dizzy and I knew I would not stay conscious any longer. My eyelids dropped down while I struggled not to fall completely into darkness and so I wavered between two realms. I felt him pull away, and sweep my legs up, my body levitating in his arms. I felt weightless, as if was in a dream state. I felt myself moving on air while I struggled to breath but the air choked up in my lungs. My tears back for company when I was suddenly dropped hard on something rather soft.

A bed.

I laid there on my back, and my hands were moved above my head before the searing kisses began anew, but now it was just not on my lips but everywhere on my body, my neck and collarbone got the treatment. His mouth was moving about fervently. There was a barbaric rhythm to the kisses he rained upon my skin. As if it was beyond his control, at least it seemed so to me, at first before I realized that his punishment was far from over. There was biting upon my skin, and hands that grabbed and pinched every inch of my body from my shoulders to my navel. Then the hands moved up again, to my chest. My bra came off, his lips descended and my eyes flew open at the on slaughter of sensations.

"Please...no...Stop" I gasped, whimpering at the powerful and explosive emotions I was experiencing.

My body filled at the brink with dreadful anticipation, my mind frozen in terror at the progression of this proposal. His mouth stirring my skin anew, his teeth grazing my flesh. Everything was happening so fast, my brain working too slow. His hands travelled down to grasp my hips roughly before my panties were yanked of me. This was torture and I did not like the feelings that were busting anew. Not one bit but I held back, I stayed still like a doll, unwilling to participate. My words did not move him. My wishes, nothing compared with his determination. There was a probing finger in my folds. Heat encompassed me as I flashed with shame.

I was utterly wet, my body more than ready and willing.

He moved above me, adjusting himself, readjusting me as one would a puppet for the finally. I was well that though I was completely naked as the day was I was born, the only thing visible about him was his face, hands and his manhood. This little realization spoke volumes. I felt the node as it reached my hole; I was still, my heart increasing in speed. My hands still on the top of my head balled into hard fist, my eyes planted at the ceiling above and then without warning. He thrust in.

I screamed.





Chapter End Notes:

Not sure if this is a oneshort or multichapter fic, will depend really on the reception. Please review, I welcome every critism...anything to make the story better!!!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.