Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The nerf bullet whizzed by Ariana's ear as she bent over to pick up a random sock that had found its way into the den. Sighing to herself, she continued picking up things as she picked up after her three monsters, er, sons. Nikolai (6), Alexander(5) and Tobias Jr(4) continued running around in their pajamas as their poor mother tried to keep their house clean. 

 

"Nikolai!" Ariana yelled to the eldest who slid on the wooden floor and stopped suddenly causing his other brothers to tumble into him.

 

"What have I done Lord," Ariana whispered to herself. "Bed soon."

 

Immediately Juniors eyes began to get watery but stopped once his mother pointed to him and gave him the stern looking showing him she wasn't going to take any of his nonsense. 

 

"It's Christmas Eve Ma!" Nikolai pleaded with her but knew he was going to lose. 

 

The kids all followed their mother up their grand staircase and entered their respective rooms as Ariana taped their rooms shut making sure no one would be venturing out in the middle of the night to see Santa or just be up to mischief. 

 

With the kids tucked in bed, Ariana took the presents her and Tobias hid in their room for the children and began to pile them under the tree humming to herself. Even though her children drove her wild, she had to admit it, she had it good. Three handsome boys and a handsome husband who still did nasty things to her in bed. Just the thought of Tobias made her laugh and smile to herself.

 

This was his first Christmas away from home. Ariana had been warned by him during the beginning of the year that it would likely happen and she knew she had to put on her big girl panties and hold it down at home till her husband came back. 

 

Feeling her phone vibrate she answered it and heard her husbands voice softly calling her name, "Ariana sweetheart…Merry Christmas Eve."

 

Ariana gushed back, "Tobias sweetheart, Merry Christmas Eve. We miss you.."

 

Tobias smiled as he stared out the window starting into his own house observing his wife who was toying with her hair as she talked to him. She looked so young in this moment, truly channeling the inner Christmas spirit within her. Little did she know of what she had coming. 

 

"How are our soldiers?" he joked with her.

 

Rolling her eyes, Ariana rubbed her neck sensually and sighed,"Asleep in their barracks."

 

Tobias frowned then touched his white beard that he was getting added onto his face. "They didn't want to sleep by the tree this year?"

 

"Yes but I needed to put the presents under so.. it's easier when you're here."

 

Tobias hummed in agreement, "Did you finish putting the presents?"

 

Ariana smiled and said yes then began to walk upstairs, to which Tobias could no longer see her.

 

"Let them sleep downstairs babe…It's Christmas Eve." Tobias smiled as he fixed his Santa suit chuckling to himself.

 

Ariana began to protest but once she heard Tobias' no nonsense, "Ariana Fleischer" she knew she had better get those kids downstairs or else he would punish her in the one perfect way he knew how to. 

 

"K, let me go get them. Then I'm going to sleep- hurry home okay? I really miss you baby," Ariana pouted and hung up the phone then began ripping off the tape off the boys' doors and carried them one by one and watched them fall asleep.

 

She lit the fireplace and sat by it as she began to fall asleep when she heard a stirring, the front door opening and a loud gasp from Nikolai.

 

"SANTA" Nikolai screamed waking up his brothers and having his mother grab her gun that she kept by her tea table underneath.

 

"Jesus," she said as she ran out.

 

"Merry Christmas," Santa said with a very jolly voice and began to unload presents for the boys.

 

"Here," Santa said looking to the boys, "Here."

 

Ariana looked on as 'Santa' playfully patted her boys and asked for milk and cookies then began reading Twas the Night Before Christmas to the boys.

 

"I think you boys should sleep in your beds now," Santa said with a smile and immediately Ariana knew it was Tobias.

 

Smiling the entire time she looked on as her boys held on to Santa who led them to their rooms and gave them kisses to bed. 

 

"I can't believe Dad missed Santa!" Nikolai screeched as he bounced up the stairs with Santa.

 

"Your Dad told me to come early and tuck you in.. Isn't that what he always does?" Tobias asked as he opened each of their doors and smiled as the boys nodded and closed their doors.

 

Ariana stood with her arms crossed and a huge smile on her face as Tobias approached her rubbing his belly. 

 

"I have one more present for you," Tobias said with a wink to his wife.

 

Just as he lowered his face to kiss Ariana a door creaked open and Nikolai gasped in his PJ's as he saw Santa kissing his mother.

 

"I'm telling Daddy…." Nikolai sang to his mother as he closed his door giggling.

 

~

 

Tobias had long discarded the suit and Ariana laid naked underneath him as he kissed her collarbone and hummed against her skin. They had been intertwined for hours and knew soon enough they'd have to separate since the kids would wake up soon to open the rest of their presents. 

 

"You are one crazy man.." Ariana giggled as she looked again to the fat suit and white beard that were now scattered on the floor.

 

"There is a reason to my madness," Tobias laughed also and slid down to Ariana's stomach placing a kiss.

 

"Guess *kiss* who *kiss* almost didn't believe in Santa last year?" 

 

Ariana shrugged her shoulders and smiled as Tobias came back up to eye level with her resting his full weight on her.

 

"Nikki. I had to let him go out with one bang. I've been living across the damn street Ariana." Tobias laughed hysterically.

 

Ariana playfully slapped him, "For the past 4 days you've been living across the damn street Tobias."

 

The couple laughed into fits until they heard a light knock on the door and Tobias sprung up soon kicking Santa's beard under the bed and hiding the suit.

 

Their three boys all walked in lined properly but soon ran to hug their father who had returned. 

 

"DADDY you missed Santa!" Alexander shrieked but soon stopped as Junior grabbed the white fluffy beard making Tobias go pale.

 

'Shit' he thought to himself.

 

"Why is Santa's beard on the floor…" Nikolai asked innocently looking at both his parents. 

 

"Santa had to shave so I let him borrow Daddy's razor" Ariana sweetly answered, "He said Rudolph kept wanting to eat it or something."

 

The kids laughed and ran back downstairs.

"Crisis averted" Ariana gave Tobias a kiss as they began to walk downstairs to watch their children open their presents.

 

Nikolai stood at the top of the stairs while his brothers were already ripping apart the presents.

 

"Everything okay sir?" Tobias said in his usual serious tone he used for Nikolai.

 

"I know he isn't real…." Nikolai slowly looked up to his parents, "But I won't tell Alex or Jr…"

Nikolai ran off and slid next to his brothers as they continued opening their presents and looked back to his parents giving them a thumbs up.

 

"Santa rocks" Nikolai told his brothers.

 

Tobias looked down to Ariana who looked back up to him and smiled. 

 

"He'll make a great leader…" Tobias smiled. "Alexander? Not so much *laughs*"

 

Ariana looked over to see what he was talking about and saw their poor dog Leonidus who had by now aged being used as a donkey by Alexander.

 

"Damn kids," Ariana said as she ran down, "GET OFF LEONIDUS". 






Chapter End Notes:

Merry Christmas chamber ladies xoxo BL







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.