[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

A conversation with John Reese about two weeks after The Crossing episode.  This is a Person of Interest (TV show) fanfic.


Rated: Most Ages
Retired
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Joss Carter
Classification: Cannon, General
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes Word count: 11447 Read: 24421
Published: July 18 2014 Updated: July 18 2014
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at fanfiction. Thanks to Blacktop50 for issueing me the challenge to write this.  Thanks to Harold Finch and Grace Luvr to being my beta and jumping in on the last three chapters.  Any errors are mine after it was betaed.

 Here's the disclaimer. I own nothing that has to do with Person of Interest...except my disappointment at Carter's death ;-) All these characters belong to CBS and Nolan.

1. Chapter 1 by impvme [Reviews - 1] (1871 words)

2. Chapter 2 by impvme [Reviews - 0] (2182 words)

3. Chapter 3 by impvme [Reviews - 0] (2119 words)

4. Chapter 4 by impvme [Reviews - 0] (2155 words)

5. Chapter 5 by impvme [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3120 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.