Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is my first story on here and I'm very nervous. It's probably not going to be popular and you guys might not like it. But if you do please comment I will greatly appreciate it. Also can someone make me a banner? 




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


    Prologue:

 

         A catchy rap tune drowned out Phoenix Mills crying. Leaning against the bathroom sink, she grimaced at her pathetic reflection in the mirror. She had the cliché streamed black eyeliner, puffy eyes and a snotty nose that wouldn't go away no matter how many times she sniffled. She knew coming to this club was a damn mistake. It proven what she already knew - that no guy found her remotely attractive. She lost count how many rejections she was given when she asked guys to dance with her. Turning on the water, Phoenix took some paper towels and began washing her messy face. After she was done, she threw them away and continued to frown at her reflection.

    She looked a little better but she was still borderline ugly. Her dark hair was styled in a high bun quiff. She wore a suit jacket and ripped skinny jeans because they made her feel comfortable. She wasn't the type of girl to wear skirts, dresses or anything that was too feminine. Her lips were painted with a light shade of pink which contrasted well with her chocolate brown skin. Phoenix's parents always told her that she was beautiful but she didn't believe them. One) They were required to say that because they were her parents and Two) If that were true then how come she was bullied for her unfortunate looks all through her school career?

    Phoenix sighed. She pushed away from the bathroom sink, figuring she better head back home. She stayed long enough and besides she had a curfew to beat. As Phoenix was getting ready to exit the restroom the door suddenly opened. An attractive blonde stumbled in, her hands searching for something to keep her balance. There was really nothing so Phoenix quickly grabbed ahold of her hands.

   "I got you" she said, hoisting the girl up.

      She reeked of alcohol and she was putting all her weight on Phoenix. She was forced to lean on the wall, her arms wrapping around the girl's waist.

   "T-t-thank you-u" she slurred and smiled sloppily.

     Phoenix's mind then raced. She had no clue what to do. She once read that time will somber someone up. But Phoenix didn't have that for she had to leave.

  "Did you come here with somebody?" Phoenix asked the girl and hoped she says yes.

   "N-no I-I came al-lone"

    Phoenix was having a hard time holding her up. She was becoming heavy and the next thing she knew they both tumbled to the floor. The girl lay on top of her. Phoenix tried to push her off but wasn't successful.

    "Damn" she hissed, giving up.

   The girl innocently looked down at her.

    "Hey your-r really pr-r-rett-ty"

      Phoenix's heart froze in a disbelieving halt.

    "What?"

    "Y-you have a-a unique l-look"

     "Thanks" said Phoenix blushing.

    She wondered how many drinks this girl had. She had to have a lot for her to compliment her because Phoenix rarely receives them.

    "Your s-skin is-s-s very-y soft"

      Tracing her finger on Phoenix's neck, the girl smiled brightly. She then moved closer to Phoenix, her mouth hovering dangerously over hers. Gulping, Phoenix was flabbergasted at her actions.

   "What are you doing?" gasped Phoenix when the girl was moving even closer.

    "Seeing i-f-f your lip-ps are as-s sof-ft as y-your skin"

    The girl's lips grazed Phoenix's and then captured them in a hard kiss. At first Phoenix didn't move. The girl did all the moving, her mouth manveuring expertly and her tongue darting out. Phoenix had no choice but to open her lips and found herself kissing the girl back. Despite smelling of alcohol, the girl tasted sweet like cherries. Phoenix became intoxicated by the flavor and kissed harder, trying to get more of it.

   "What am I doing?" Phoenix asked herself.

     She pulled away from the girl, shaking her head. She couldn't believe she had made out with a drunk or that Phoenix had her first kiss. It was pleasant and that enough confused Phoenix. She never imagined kissing a girl before. She wasn't a lesbian even though her clothes somewhat suggested otherwise. She was just a tomboy.

  "T-that was a-amazing!" says the girl cheerfully.

    Phoenix started to panic and when she does she usually did stupid things. Like for instance, run out of the restroom leaving the girl behind.

                                                       ***

           Phoenix just barely made her curfew. She snuck in through her window and shortly afterwards her mom came in check up on her. Phoenix pretended to be asleep and her overprotective mother left. Lying in her bed, Phoenix was thinking about the girl. She thought how soft her lips came in contact with hers. How addicting her cherry flavor saliva was. How her heart kept pounding as their kiss deepened. Phoenix blushed, ashamed that she had got so caught up in the kiss.

      It was just a damn kiss and shouldn't mean anything. But it did to Phoenix. Turning over on her side, she huffed a sigh. Closing her eyes, she blocked all her thoughts out. As she was slipping into sleep she thought one more thing and that was she was never going to see the girl again.

      But fate would soon disagree with her.

 

 

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

I will try to update soon!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.