[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This story takes place after the Winchester brothers stopped the trials to close the gates of Heaven and angels have fallen to earth. Unsure of what is to happen next they do as they have always done and search for supernatural crimes.

Sam and Garth come across a heart attack victim with evidence of electrocution. While Dean isn't convinced that the incident is a case, he goes along for the famous Texas barbecue.

What he gets is an encounter with his lost love, Cassie Robinson, and a chance at a new meaning of forever.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Cassie Robinson
Classification: Supernatural
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Cassie/Dean (Supernatural)
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 13184 Read: 20326
Published: July 29 2014 Updated: October 07 2014
Story Notes:

This is an ongoing fanfic of mine and will bring in the kiddos of these two. I hope you enjoy.

1. Chapter One - The Love Bug by Calliope [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (3282 words)

 

2. A Fairy's Tale by Calliope [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3018 words)

 

3. Baby, It's Cold Outside by Calliope [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1519 words)

This chapter of the Dean and Cassie story doesn't involve a case but hinges on a turning point in their relationship. It takes place eighteen months after their reunion.

4. Cassie's First Hunt by Calliope [Reviews - 0] (3785 words)

 

“I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self, and best earthly companion.” -- Charlotte BrontëJane Eyre
In this chapter, Cassie and Dean both have exciting news for the other but something sinister in the woods surrounding Lake Innisbrook keep their secrets secret for a while longer.

 

5. Marry Me by Calliope [Reviews - 0] (1580 words)

This takes place a month after Dean and Cassie return from their Oregon trip.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.