[Reviews - 20] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:


"Why do you wear those wings all of the time?"

"What wings?"

August 1, 2007. A week before the start of sophomore year. Virginia Nez was murdered in cold blood and everyone totally thinks Solomon Dinétsfósí, the school's pariah, did it. It's so easy to blame the boy for it, too. He's tall, wears black all of the time, and always seems to be stuck in his head. Always. Weird daydreams and visions have plagued him since his dad's accident and they only seem to increase as he ages. He's in love with Emily Davis who is the opposite of him and what he's known; blonde, blue-eyed, and all around perfect in his eyes, who's never even spoken to him. Outside of Spanish class, of course.

Life, at the very least, is grim to the Navajo boy in black who's only friend is his ball python, Smiley. When a young stranger pops in and literally crashlands into his life and the life of everyone else in his Arizona town, he can't help but notice those wings that only he can see.

Strange things begin to happen. His visions become prophecies. People die. People rise from the dead. People turn into fox spirits and other scary spirtual things. And all of this starts right after she shows up. And with her, he's going to have to get to the bottom of the strangeness that seems to glower over his hometown like a rain cloud.

"So, why do you have those wings?"

 


Rated: Teen or Above
Retired
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Fantasy
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6961 Read: 12937
Published: September 17 2014 Updated: September 17 2014

1. prologue - virginia's body by HyakkiYagyo [Reviews - 15] (912 words)

2. chapter 1 - what do you think will happen next? by HyakkiYagyo [Reviews - 0] (1591 words)


note - i lost the original first chapter when i was changing operating systems. nothing much happened in that one, besides the dream of a genderless being in white. no clothes, no skin, no anything. a weird, shapeless creature that might've been in love with him. or not. 


maybe it wanted to eat him?


sorry guys.

3. Chapter 2 - life in hell by HyakkiYagyo [Reviews - 0] (2022 words)

4. chapter 3 - the girl with the purple hair by HyakkiYagyo [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2436 words)


who are you?


who am i to you?


i am the anti-christ to you.


fallen from the sky with grace.


into your arms race.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.