[Reviews - 65] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

He was stuck, having a midlife crisis before the ripe age of fifty. But then he met her. And she became much more than life. 


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama
Story Status: None
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations, Original Characters, Strong Sexual Content , Work in Progress
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 29164 Read: 30226
Published: November 28 2014 Updated: March 13 2015

1. Chapter 1 by LunarAngel [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (3342 words)

So, my special friend has left for boot camp. We would spent our days and nights on the phone. Now, I am in a state of detox since he has been gone. I needed a distraction tonight and turned to writing this. A lot of miniature details in this story are true. There is a man that comes to the bakery named Mr. Ken. He does order the same thing for his wife. And he is usually alone. That is all I know about him. From that, I derived this story. So bear with me. 

2. Chapter 2 by LunarAngel [Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3856 words)

Couldnt go to sleep so here is Chapter 2. 

3. Chapter 3 by LunarAngel [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (5339 words)

Hey ya'll! There is actually a song by Whitley, named More than Life. It inspired me to write this story. i listened to it and thought of a person losing something that means the most to them, then going on a journey to not only find themselves, but find that one thing in life that they will give their life for and ultimately fight for it. That person just happens to be Mr. Ken. Thank ya'll for the reviews! Although I believe some of  you will have mixed feelings about this chapter. I had mixed feelings about this chapter. But there is more to come. Espeically because I have the next two days off. Had to pump this out before my mama came to kidnap me to go shopping. 

4. Chapter 4 by LunarAngel [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4563 words)

Hey! Thank you fine ladies for your reviews! I just wanted to let you know that I was reading back over the previous chapters and saw that in one of them I called Ken, "Aubrey." If anybody caught that, I am sorry. In the middle of the story I had decided to change his name, then later on in the story my mind unconsciously changed it back. So those are my apologies. Lack of sleep will bite you in the ass. Haha. But it is all for you. So I do not mind. 

Also, each chapter will more than likely give some background information about the two in some way. Sometimes it may be longer, sometimes it may be shorter. I am writing this story as if Ken himself is writing a diary, or telling his story to like his great grand kids. Haha. For those of you wishing to know more about Mildred keep tuned in. The main focus right now is on Ken and Mildred, but Jamica is coming up surely, but slowly. Ya'll will come to recognize that in the upcoming chapters. 

Also, I have come to not care much for pictures, I just have a general idea of what my characters look like. If anybody has any considerations leave a review and let me know! :} LA

5. Chapter 5 by LunarAngel [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (4549 words)

This was a hard chapter for me to write. I literally just sit down and allow my mind to take my stories where they want to go. Meaning, I have no sense of control. So be patient with me! Things will pick up in the next couple of chapters. 

My characters are their age for a reason. Its the only way I saw fit. :}

A lot of people may wonder if Ken has buddies? In reality, yes, but here, no. I do not write about them because they are of no significance to the story and feel they would provide nothing but me a headache. Haha. 

Hope you enjoy. 

6. Chapter 6 by LunarAngel [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2591 words)

Hey ya'll! This is a transitioning chapter, which I have had for months now. I was going to write more, but just did a sweep through and decided to leave it as it is. Next week is Spring Break so I am praying that I pop out a couple of chapters! Ya'll ready?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.