[Reviews - 52] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

They were always a "could of been"...

A collection of storts/drabbles about their love story; all it was, wasnt, and could have been...

Cassie Robinson & Dean Winchester

Gif CassiexDean


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Cassie Robinson
Classification: Alternate Universe, Cannon, Drabbles , Off Cannon , Supernatural
Genre: Comedy , Drama, Family, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Character Death, Fluff, Un-betaed , Work in Progress
Series: A Love Story
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 3278 Read: 16684
Published: December 18 2014 Updated: June 24 2017
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

I finished my first semester of college (YAY) and got back into SPN.

Ughhhhh such a LACK of color. But I still remember the BABE that is Cassie Robinson (Megalyn Echikunwoke) and I loved her relationship with Dean Winchester. 

So here's some angst. And some fluff. And some AU. And a little bit of everything else.

Cassie Robinson: Megalyn Echikunwoke

Megalyn Echikunwoke

Dean Winchester: Jensen Ackles

jensen

 

1. You've Got Your Daddy's Eyes by Mello2014 [Reviews - 17] starstarstarstarstar (966 words)

Song Inspiration: Alcoholic- Starsailor

Story: Post-Series AU: Dean's been dead two years. He leaves behind a wife and a brother; who haven't stopped looking. He also leaves behind a little green eyes, curly haired three year old boy named Bobby. It's the anniversery of his death, they've been looking and coming up moot; and Cassie's going through it.

Slight Sam/Cassie (Muse had a mind of it's own)

Robert "Bobby" Winchester

TM Son ADEN

2. Cold Pizza by Mello2014 [Reviews - 31] starstarstarstarstar (1061 words)

Story: Season 8 AU. Poat 8.15; Dean and Cassie learn a little something about appreciation from a piece of burnt, cold pizza and a very tired Sam Winchester.

--Setting: Men of Letters Lair

--Cassie is a hunter

--A little all over the place; forgive and bear with me.

3. Wake Me Up by Mello2014 [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (239 words)

A Prose; a study on love and color and difference.

Context: Cassie and Dean. They met. They fell in love. She's in the thick of things now; here's a moment in time. He spent the night at her dorm and she wakes up. Here are her thoughts.

 

4. Memories by Mello2014 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1012 words)

Sometimes memories stay in their boxes, and sometimes, they dont. 

Disclaimer: I own nothing from Supernatural, because if I did, things would be so different and so much better

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.