[Reviews - 14] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 After escaping the terrors of human trafficking at 14 and the abuse of the adoption system at sixteen Serenity Hall dedicated her life to helping others trap the no good goons of the world, as a undercover C.I.A agent. Her work is dangerous but who ever said fun should be safe. While tracking down her latest target she runs into a bit of trouble that will change the world she knows forever. Shifters, secrets, lust and survival will leave you wanting more in this sensual adventure.


Rated: Mature Content
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Erotica
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Adult Situations
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6938 Read: 9335
Published: April 22 2015 Updated: May 07 2015

1. Chapter 1 by ladymonique_09 [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1924 words)

2. Chapter 2 by ladymonique_09 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2245 words)

3. Chapter 3 by ladymonique_09 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2769 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.