[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Preview: Sam smiles again, and his eyes train on her lips. This woman has digressed him to the feelings of a twenty-something in college with a girl he might be falling in love with and… He's sobering and his head is swimming; can't he have a good time without remembering, for once?

Sam Winchester and Jenny Mills.


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Primetime Television
Characters: Abigail Mills, Jenny Mills
Classification: Crossover, Off Cannon
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active, Completed
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Un-betaed
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 1558 Read: 2708
Published: May 14 2015 Updated: May 14 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Crossover: Sleepy Hollow/Supernatural

Characters: Jennifer Mills, Sam Winchester. Side: Abbie Mills and Dean Winchester.

I enjoy these two fandoms and want to explore their relationships to one another. I think it'd be interesting :)

1. I'll Crawl Home To Her by Mello2014 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1558 words)

I'm not sure if this is a thing ANYWHERE else, but has anyone from both the Supernatural or the Sleepy Hollow fandoms thought about the Mills sisters and the Winchester brothers? Whether that be friendship, team-work or otherwise? Cas and Crane would even be fun to wite. Come on guys!! 

 

In all seriousness, this was born from Jenny being gorgeous and Sam being the kind of guy that would recognize it. :) I know it's corny, but I like it.

 

Title from Hozier's Work Song.

 

Context: The Mills sisters are on duty with the Winchesters to take down their respective knights of Hell. Follows Season 9 of SPN and Season 1 of SH.

Warnings: Crossover, Slightly off-cannon.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.