Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I hope you guys like it, I was inspired a little by American Horror Story.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter one – I’m a succubus

 

“Now, who can tell me who Lilith is?” The professor asked his class. Half of the class watched him dully, and the other half had their heads down. “Come on, it’s not hard.”

No one said anything, the professor sighed, “Lilith was Adam’s first wife…the first woman that God created, but she rebelled and abandoned Adam. God created Eve as Adam’s replacement.”

Most of the class perked up, some still looked dull. “It was said that she was a demon…some say a vampire…and others say a succubus. But those things all tie together.”

“What’s a succubus?” One student asked.

“A succubus is a female demon or supernatural being that appears in the dreams of the opposite sex, usually in the form of a beautiful human woman, and seduces the men through sexual activity. The male equivalent is called an incubus.” The guys whistled and ooed at that statement.

“Like the band, Incubus!” someone shouted.

The professor chuckled, “Not like the band, but nice participation.” He noticed one of his students looked uneasy.

“Iren, are you feeling uncomfortable talking about this?” he asked. The class snickered, thinking Iren was being called out. She was a girl that scared most of the class being both black and gothic. She made them uneasy with her dark makeup, and dark gothic clothes. Looking down at her desk, her hair hiding her face, she gripped her pencil hard and tuning the class out.

“No.” She said, looking down.

The professor continued, “The succubi and incubi were known as sexual vampires back then, they would steal the souls from their sexual partner.”

“Actually,” Iren called out, “They absorb the energy from the person they have sex with, the person would die hours to days later. That’s usually how they live longer. Though some like the taste of blood, others can eat food like humans. There’s so much that you don’t know about us –um- them…” She slipped, hoping no one caught it.

“Know-it-all.” Gina, a girl that wasn’t too fond of Iren muttered, making her friends laugh. Iren rolled her eyes, but their professor looked at her in surprise.

“Uh…I didn’t really cover that, but very good, Iren.” He said, going back into his lecture. He then looked at his watch, “That’s all the time we have, I’ll see you all next week.” The class gathered their books and papers, going towards the door.

“Iren, can I see you for a moment.” He called to her.

She sighed, stuffing her books into her bag, and walking towards him. He got behind his desk, shuffling papers until the last few students trickled out the door. “Yes, Professor Issacs?” She asked.

“I need to talk to you about the last test, almost every answer is wrong.” He said. “If you need help, I can-“

“I don’t need help, all of my answers were right, you just don’t have the right sources.” She said matter-of-factly.

“I don’t know what kind of source you have, but Wikipedia isn’t a good one.”

“I can assure you, my source wasn’t Wikipedia. I have the right knowledge. Are we done here?” She asked with sass.

Professor Issacs glared, “Actually, we’re not. If you want to stay in this class, you’d take my help.”

“And what is your help, Professor?Bending me over your desk and fucking me like you do the rest of the girls?” She asked, crossing her arms.

He smirked, getting up from his desk, and walking towards her. “I guess you have me figured out, don’t you?” He asked, pushing her hair from her face. “I guess you are smart. But a smart girl would take my offer.”

“Oh?” She challenged, pushing him back on his desk. “Maybe you’re not so smart.”

He ignored her, unzipping his pants, and pulling his cock out. He stroked it in front of her, she resisted the urge rip it off. She pulled him into a kiss, the kiss changed something in him when she pulled away, he couldn’t control his body.

“I want you to change my grade now.” She said, lowly.

He nodded, going to his computer, and typing into it. “Done.” He said, standing up quickly, but she walked around to him, pushing him back down on the chair.

“Sit.” She said, hiking her skirt up, and straddling his lap. His breath hitched in his throat when he entered her wet folds.

“Does that feel good, Professor?” She asked, slowly going up and down. He nodded.

She unbuttoned her shirt, pulling it off. Smirking as he licked his lips, he went in to suck on her nipple, but she pushed him back.

“Ah, ah, ah…There’s just something you need to know.” She said. Black wings manifested from her back, her canines turned to long fangs complimented with a forked tongue, spiraled horns, and a long tail. “I’m a succubus.”

Professor Issacs screamed and tried pushing her off of him, but she held him down, gripping his chest with sharp claws. “What’s the matter? Don’t wanna fuck me now?” She hissed, licking his cheek with her snake-like tongue, while still riding him slowly.

“Oh god, please don’t kill me!” He begged.

Her jaw unhinged, showing powerful teeth. Just before biting him, he jerked up, waking up from his nightmare. He looked around, the class was empty, his clothes were intact, and his heart was racing.

It felt so real, he could’ve sworn Iren was here…as a succubus. Straightening up his desk, he got his things, getting ready to go. The door opened, and Iren walked into the class room.

“Sorry, I left my notebook.” She said, grabbing it off her desk. “Have a nice night, professor.” She said with a smirk before leaving.

 

 












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.