Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter and the next part of it were supposed to come out on Halloween, but I've been in the hospital so it was a no-go. Forgive me for being sooo late.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter 8 – Scream Queen part 1

 

“Shit!” Iren exclaimed, breaking out of Demetri’s hold. She rummaged through her bag for something to wear. Stumbling across the room, she fell trying to put on a pair of skinny jeans. This woke Demetri out of his death-like sleep, “Iren?” He grumbled. She didn’t know when he had fallen asleep after they spent last night touching and kissing.

“Sorry, I really need to get to class.” She said.

“Don’t worry about it, take my car.” He said, turning over to go back to sleep. “The keys are in the kitchen, and I’ll see you at Temptation.”

Pursing her lips, she grabbed her bag and purse, going downstairs to the kitchen, “Need any help, Miss?” Isabella asked.

“Uh…I need to find Demetri’s keys…I’m borrowing his car.” Iren said awkwardly.

Isabella nodded, “Which one? Audi? Lamborghini? Aston Martin?”

“Shit.” Iren muttered. “I’ll take the Audi.” Isabella handed her the keys.

“Have good day.” She told her, while guiding her to the garage. Iren stared at all three cars, they looked sexy and sleek, everything that Demetri was. Pressing the button to unlock the door, she got in, putting her stuff on the passenger side. Isabella waved to her as she opened the garage door, Iren was on her way.

 

She pulled into the school parking lot, quickly going into her class’ building. Groups of people stood in the halls looking mournful, crying, and hugging each other. She looked around, everyone was crowding in.

“Iren!” She heard.

Raj, Angela, and Caleb pushed through the crowd to reach her.

“Did you hear about Professor Issacs?” Raj asked.

Iren froze, not meeting their stare. “He had a heart attack in his classroom over the weekend.” Caleb said.

“Hmm…sad.” Iren said, unfazed.

“Iren…did you…?” Angela asked.

“I had to. Fucking creep wanted me to fuck him for a good grade.” She whispered.

Raj grunted, “I never like him.”

“What’s with the crying though?” Iren asked.

“Remember that guy you had sex with at that party?” Angela asked. Iren nodded. “That was Bobby Samson, some beloved, priviliged kid.”

“Wow. Today is going to be annoying.” She muttered. “At least I have two classes now.”

They laughed, “That’s the spirit. You know what this calls for…HEY EVERYONE!” Caleb shouted, getting everyone’s attention. “In memory of our good friend Bobby, Let’s throw a party for him! He wouldn’t want us to cry, he’d want us all to fucking party!”

Everyone cheered and agreed with Caleb, causing Iren to facepalm. “This Saturday, on Halloween, bring your costumes!” Caleb shouted.

“Something tells me that this is going to be a bad idea.” Raj said Iren.

“Caleb is full of bad ideas, we’re stupid enough to encourage him.” Iren said as Angela rolled her eyes.

“Hey, I try to stop him…sometimes.” She said, giggling.

“Whatever, I’m going to class. You guys wanna get lunch at twelve?” She asked them.

They agreed, and she was on her way to class. After class, she had time to spare before her next class. She heard giggling and kissing noises as she walked down the hall to rest. Caleb’s back was turned towards her, and a girl’s arms were wrapped around his neck. Iren cleared her throat, breaking up the make out session. Of course Caleb would be kissing the wicked bitch, Gina.

“I wasn’t aware that this was high school and not college, skipping class to make out?” She asked.

“Beat it, slut. The big kids are busy.” Gina sneered.

Iren scrunched her face, “Really? I didn’t know you recylced mean girl quotes from 80s movies. Original, Gina.” Caleb stifled a laugh.

“I’ll see you at lunch, Ren. Come on, Gina.” Caleb said with a grin.

“Okay, you go…I want to apologize to Ren.” Gina said. Iren and Caleb shared a look as if they didn’t believe her.

“Go ahead, Caleb.” Iren urged. He nodded,  walking down the hall.

Once he was out of earshot, Gina pounced. “Don’t think I don’t know what you’re trying to do.” She growled.

“And what do you think I’m trying to do?” Iren asked with an amused smirk.

Gina chuckled a humorless laugh, “You’re setting your little black painted claws into him, and every guy in this school, slut.”

It was Iren’s turn to laugh a humorless laugh. “Sweetheart, Caleb and I have been friends before your time…literally. So step off.” She pushed past Gina, who turned around swiftly.

“Don’t walk away from me. I know you had sex with Bobby the night of the party, he probably died from some STD you gave him.” Gina said with a smirk. “Yeah, that’s right. I saw him stumbling after you fucked, someone said he puked, and died right in the front yard.”

Iren’s face was blank. “Who knows, maybe you fucked Professor Issacs as well. But you’re not fucking Caleb, he’s mine.”

Iren laughed, “You silly girl, you don’t even know what you’re getting into.” She muttered.

“What was that?” Gina sneered.

“Oh nothing. Go ahead and fuck Caleb, I encourage you to. Don’t let our friendship get in the way of your relationship.” Gina’s smirk fell, as she was confused. “Go girl, he’s probably in the bathroom waiting for you.”

Gina turned around to walk down the hall, she has never been so confused in her life. She turned around to look at the weird girl, her eyes widened and she gasped, seeing a horned, ugly creature with wings smiling at her like a maniac. Closing her eyes and opening them again, nothing was there. Iren was gone, the creature was gone, everything was weird, and two people are dead. She walked further down the hall, turning to see Caleb was indeed waiting for her.

“Took you long enough.” He smirked.

“Yeah…I just got a lot on my mind…wanna make me forget for a moment?” She asked seductively.

“Thought you’d never asked.” He said, pulling her to the boy’s restoom. Making sure no one was in there, he locked the door.

He pushed her against the wall while kissing her hard, lifting her up, and pulling her skirt up.

“Wait…” She said between kisses. “Maybe this is a bad idea.”

“What’s up, you wanted this thirty minutes ago?” He asked.

“I just don’t feel like it right now…maybe on Saturday?” She said hopefully.

He smirked, “Yeah, I’ll hold you to it.” He exited the restroom to see if anyone was out in the hall to make sure she could exit without anyone seeing her. They both went to their separate classes.

Iren caught up to Caleb, “So…?” She trailed off.

“So what?” He asked as she struggled to keep up with his long strides.

“Did you fuck her?” She bluntly asked. Caleb chuckled.

“Why you wanna know?” He jokingly asked.

“You know I hate that bitch, and she knows that I was with that Bobby guy at the party…and she may have suggested that I was with professor Isaacs.” Iren said.

“But you were.” He replied.

“That’s besides the point. The point is that she’s sticking her plastic nose in things she shouldn’t be sticking it into.” She said. “Get rid of her.”

“I’ve planned to fuck her at the party…do you want to join?”

Iren’s eyes widened. “No! I don’t want to watch you fuck that bitch.” She whispered.

Caleb chuckled, “It’ll be like old times. Remember, You, Angela, and I were like a badass trio of fucking killers.” He smirked. Back when they all first met, they spent their weekends hunting people, usually couples to have orgies and then rip their flesh apart. Iren stopped using that method of taking her victims’ soul, she let’s them die on their own.

She rolled her eyes, “I’ve calmed down now, I’m not as crazy as I used to be.”

“Yeah, well I know it would make you feel satisfied just to see the terrified look on her face when she sees what we really are.” Caleb suggested. Iren thought about it, she like the rush she got just from showing Gina a glimpse of what was to come.

“Yeah, well it’s a shame I can’t kill her myself.” She mumbled.

“You can watch me do it, I won’t hold back.” He said. She put her hand over her heart.

“That is so sweet of you.” Iren said, with a sarcastic smirk. “Well, I’m heading to class.”

“Alright, just take what I said into consideration.” He said. She nodded, going into class.

 

 

Iren noticed throughout the whole class, everyone was out of it. Even the instructor, they were all distracted and sad. If she were human again, she have some sort of compassion, but she didn’t care. That’s life. She thought. The instructor decided to let them out early, she was glad to be out of this room full of crying. She sat in the hall to wait and meet up with Angela, Raj, and Caleb for lunch.

During lunch, she decided to bring up what she and Caleb talked about.

“Did you ask Angela?” She asked Caleb.

“Ask me what?” Angela said, looking to them.

“Caleb’s gonna fuck Gina, and he wants us to do like we did back in the day.” She said. Angela raised her eyebrows.

“Wow, I haven’t…wow!” Angela sputtered. “I mean, we used to have a lot of fun, but…times are different now.”

“I’m afraid to even ask what you’re talking about.” Raj said.

Iren sighed, “Sorry, it’s incubi/succubi things.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Raj said. They all laughed.

“But seriously though, I thought it would be a nice Halloween sacrifice gift to Iren.” Caleb said with a chuckle.

“I like it. Only if Iren agrees though.” Angela said.

“I agreed that it was best to kill her to keep her from snooping, not to have orgies.” Iren said.

“There won’t be an orgy.” Caleb said, holding his hand over his heart. “Promise.”

Iren thought about it for a moment, “Okay.”

 

At Temptation, Iren and Angela decided it was a good idea to recommend Raj to replace Izekiel. They were going to ask Lilith to interview him. When they all walked into the bar, Lilith wasn’t around, and the chairs were still on the tables. It was partially dark, except for a light in the back to Lilith’s office.

“Go see if she’s back there.” Angela said, pushing Iren forward.

She walked slowly to Lilith’s office, not knowing what to expect. Their boss usually greeted them in the house of the bar, what if something were wrong?

Stopping outside of her door, she knocked lightly. There was no answer, then she knocked loudly the next time.

There was muttering and shuffling around, Lilith answered the door, cracking it just a bit. “I-I didn’t expect you to be here so early, Iren.” She said.

“Uh…is this a bad time?” Iren asked.

“I was just…working with a client.” She replied.

Iren narrowed her eyes, “Okaaay…well, we found a replacement for Izekiel.”

Lilith smiled, “That’s a relief. I’ll be done in ten minutes.”

Iren nodded, quickly walking back to her friends. They were setting the chairs down, and had the lights on.

“What’s up with Lilith?” Caleb asked.

“I think she was having sex.” Iren said. Angela giggled.

“Ssh…here she comes.” Angela said. Lilith walked out with someone Iren thought she’d never see again…at least not now.

“I’m so sorry, I was with a client, this is Mr. Blaine.” Lilith said.

He smirked right at Iren. “But please call me Balzaar.” She glared at him.

“Let me guess, this must be our new member?” Lilith asked, pointing to Raj.

“Yes, that’s me.” He said to her.

“Djinn?” She asked. He nodded. “I sensed it. Come, let’s start the interview.” Raj followed Lilith to her office. Balzaar was left with Iren, Caleb, and Angela.

“How did you find out where I work?” Iren asked him.

He shrugged, “Wasn’t hard.”

“Why are you here? I’m not going anywhere with you.” She said, defensively.

He held his hands up, “I’m not here to take you away, I just wanted to visit. Rumor has it, you’ve got yourself another vampire.”

“Who told you that?” Iren asked, looking to Angela and Caleb, they shook their heads.

“We’ve got nothing to do with it.” Caleb said.

Balzaar chuckled, “I have resources.”

“My life is none of your business.” She told him.

“Oh come on, Iren. I made you, and this is how you repay me.” He said, with mock hurt. “I can take that beauty away from you, and turn you into the ugly demon that you really are. Respect me or I send you back to hell.”

She clenched her jaw, “I’m sorry.” She forced out.

He smiled, “That’s better. After all, you will be working for me…all of you.”

They looked at each other with flabbergasted gazes, “What the fuck do you mean?” Caleb asked.

“Watch your mouth, the same thing goes for you too about respecting me.” Balzaar told him.

Caleb blew out a frustrated breath, “What do you mean?”

“Well, the lovely Lilith has a debt to pay to the big man, to repay it, she has to let me run this shithole for a month.” Balzaar said. “I’ll only be running the torturing in the basement.”

Iren shook her head, this will be a long month.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

 







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.