Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Chapter three - Party

 

The next day, Iren had a missed call from Angela. She had slept til one, and still felt groggy. Groaning, she called Angela back.

“Hello?” Angela said with perkiness.

“You called?” Iren asked.

“Just calling to see if you wanted to go to that party that Caleb’s frat is throwing.” She replied.

Iren groaned, “Do I look like I party with fratboys?”

Angela giggled, “Oh come on, have fun for once instead of reading about zombies or whatever.”

“Piss off.” Iren growled, still irritated from being awaken from her sleep. “I’d rather not be around a bunch of drunk idiots and dumb bitches.”

“Please, Reni?” Angela begged.

“Ugh, I hate when you call me that. I’ll go, but I’m not staying long.” She said.

“Thanks, if someone gives you any shit, you know Caleb and I got your back.”

“Yeah, yeah. What time should I be ready?” She asked.

“Ten.” Angela said, “I’ll come pick you up.” And with that, she hung up. After the phone call, Iren sat around, lazily watching tv. Watching tv turned into drifting off. She felt her eyes get heavy, and she’d try to stay awake.

“Fuck it.” She muttered, she needed some sort of energy before the party, then she could find some actual energy. Once her eyes were closed, there was darkness, then a pair of golden eyes.

“Don’t wake up…” She heard his deep voice before she could see him, all of him. Demetri stood there naked, staring at her. They were in a dim lit spacious dining room. He didn’t move, and she was afraid to.

“How are you getting into my dreams? You’re not an incubus…you can’t do this.” Iren whined.

“No, I’m not an incubus, and I believe it’s you that is in my dream.” He told her.

“I…am? That can’t be.” She whispered to herself.

“You’ve come to me, little succubus, but I have no energy to give you.” He said.

Iren sighed, “I know.”

“But I have something else to give you.” He said lowly, she bit her lip, raising her eyebrow.

“Like what?” She teased.

“I think you know.” He said with a smirk, his eyes flickered down, and she did the same. Looking him over, he was fit and lean. “You like?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

She nodded, he motioned for her to come to him. She walked slowly towards him. He leaned in to her ear, and tugged on her shirt. “Take this off.” His whispered.

She grabbed the hem of her shirt, pulling it off and tossing it to the ground. Without hesistation, she reached to pull her shorts down, but he stopped her.

“Slowly, dear. I want you to turn around and pull them down slowly.” He said. His sultry deep voice made her wet. Turning around, she pulled the shorts down slowly, like he wanted. She felt his hand caress her ass as she bent down. Kicking them to the side, she stood up straight, awkwardly waiting on his next move. He pushed her hair, and trailed his finger along her wing tattoo on her back, which were her actual wings.

“Is this how you hide them?” He asked.

“Y-Yes.” She stammered.

“Interesting.” He snaked his arms around her waist, one hand went to her breast and the other snaked its way to her moist clit. She hissed, leaning back on him to hold herself up.

“You like this?” He asked, kissing her cheek. She nodded.

“I want to hear you say it.”

“Yes.” She moaned.

“That’s what I like to hear.” He groaned, kissing her cheek again, then licking her neck.

She moaned louder when he shoved two of his deliciously long fingers into her. “Shit.” She muttered. He thrust his fingers faster, making her arch her back.

He then chuckled, “You haven’t even experienced all that I’m going to do to you.”

“Please…give me more…I need more.” She whimpered. She could feel his dick pressing against her ass, and she needed him inside of her. Her thoughts and pleasure was cut short when he pulled his fingers out of her.

“W-What?” She asked, spinning around to face him.

“Suck.” He commanded, holding his wet fingers to her mouth. She stared up at him, never doing this before, but getting even more turned on. He watched her grab his hand, sucking on his fingers slowly while their eyes were still in contact.

“Come here,” He said, pulling her into a kiss and tasting her on her lips. “Mmm…” He moaned as he pulled away.

She smirked, “Sweet, isn’t it.”

Licking his lips, “Sweeter than any blood I’ve ever tasted.” Before she could laugh, she felt herself waking up.

She woke with a start, searching for her phone. It was going on eight o’clock, and she needed to eat before the party. “Fuck.” She cursed aloud. If she could finish that dream, who knows what she would’ve done to Demetri. She was getting wet just thinking about it, after grabbing a bite to eat, she got in the shower.

She took that opportunity to pleasure herself with thoughts of that dream. Turning the shower off, she dried off, looking at herself in the mirror. She laughed to herself, Look at me thinking about this man, like I’ve never been with someone. She thought. She had been romantically and sexually involved before, with both men and women. Supernatural women and men at that. She only used human men for their energy, and that was it. Well, I better get on with it. She blew dry and straightened her hair, Putting it in a high ponytail. Then got dressed in a zip up plaid pleated dress that pushed her tits up and black combat boots. All was left was her makeup, after that, she text Angela that she was ready.

“Coming!” Angela had texted.

Sighing, Iren waited, hoping there wouldn’t be any problems. But there would always be problems because of who she was. She was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard Angela’s horn. Grabbing her purse and key, she locked the door, and left.

“Hey, hoe.” She said to Angela as she got in the car.

“Hey! You look sexy.” Angela said. “I’m glad you’re coming with me.”

“Yeah, yeah. Just don’t get drunk and bail on me.” Iren warned.

“I don’t bail on you.” Angela protested.

“After a few drinks, you jump on the first guy you see.” Iren teased.

Angela rolled her eyes, but smiled. “You’re seeing things, Iren. Just enjoy yourself, live a little.”

“I’ll try…” Iren said with a sigh. “Oh, before I forget, I had a dream of Demetri earlier.”

“Who?” Angela asked, taking her eyes from the road for a split second.

“The hot vampire.”

“Oh, carry on.” Angela said, smirking.

“So apparently, I was in his dream…and it was so amazing.” Iren said with a lustful look on her face.

“Damn, it must have been to have you looking like that.” Iren laughed.

“Yes! And honestly, we didn’t do much, but I want more.” She confessed.

“You got it bad, girl. But I see this as a good thing, I mean it’s been a while since you’ve had any good sex.” Angela said.

“Angela.” Iren started, but was quickly shushed.

“We’re here, let’s go!”

This was Iren’s first time at a frat party, and she didn’t think she’d enjoy it. People were standing around outside, drinking, kissing, and what-not. The music was blasting, and the front door was wide open. Iren looked at Angela as if to say, “Are you really making me do this?” Angela nodded with a coy smile.

They walked in, ignoring the guys that lurked around the door. Angela was looking around for Caleb, and asking party goers if they’d seen him.

“Look, maybe he’s upstairs with a girl.” Iren tried to hint to Angela. She really wanted to go home, but she was going to try for her friend. “Let’s just try to have a good time.”

“Caleb invited us, he should at least greet his guests.” Angela argued.

“Ugh…” Iren sighed, annoyed, she tried to look around for Caleb. Pointing him out to Angela when she saw him. “He’s over there, with those girls.” Caleb, being an incubus, was able to pull any girl he wanted.

“Honestly though, Ang, Caleb should be glad he’s an incubus. On his own, he’s cute but basic.” Iren said, causing Angela to laugh.

“You’re terrible!” Angela said, still giggling.

“You’s right.” Iren said with a smirk.

“Come on, let’s go talk to the host.” Angela said, linking arms with Iren, and walking towards Caleb. Angela cleared her throat to get his attention. He looked up, smiling.

“Hey! You guys made it, especially you Iren!” He said, getting up to hug them both.

“I practically had to beg her to come.” Angela said.

Iren rolled her eyes, “Oh please, I was happy taking my nap.”

Angela smirked, “I bet you were.”

“Is there something I missed?” Caleb asked.

Iren and Angela looked at each other, “Succubi problems.” They said in unison. Caleb nodded his head.

“Before I forget, there’s a guy I want to introduce you to, Iren.” He said.

“Oh god, please no!” Iren protested, shaking her head vigorously.

“No, no. He’s not…like them,” He said, pointing to the crowd of drunk people. “But he’s not like us either.”

“What is he then?” Angela asked.

“Get this, he’s a Djinn! A fucking genie!” Caleb said with wide eyes.

“A genie? You’re hooking me up with a genie?” Iren asked, raising her eyebrow.

“He’s cool, and he says he’s in your religion class.”

“Where is he?” Iren asked.

“He’s in the kitchen, by the drinks…last time I’d seen him.” Caleb said.

She looked to Angela, “Go see him, don’t wait on what’s-his-face. I’ll be partying if you need me.” Iren nodded, walking through the crowd. She went into the kitchen, looking around, but there were only a few drunk girls lingering around. Slumping, she felt rejected, and didn’t even meet the guy.

“I was hoping you’d show up.” She jumped slightly, turning around to see him. She couldn’t remember ever seeing him in her class. “I’m Siraj Jabbar. But you can call me Raj.” He held out his hand, she held hers out to shake, but he pulled it up to his lips.

“Iren…Ireniva Redwood.” She said. “And yes, that’s my real name.”

He smiled, “It’s beautiful.”

She tried to hid her smile. “Um, thanks. So, you’re in my class.” She said awkwardly.

“Yes, I’d noticed you long before, but was too shy to talk to you.” He said.

Her eyes widened, “Am I that intimidating?” She asked.

“A little.” He said with a smile, looking down.

“Good.” She said with a smirk. “Now get me a drink.”

 

Raj did a little bow, “Your wish is my command.” 






Chapter End Notes:







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.