Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Taken, Ember is forced into her new life.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


"Hmm... Ember, I wonder," Thought Vergara to himself.

"¿Usted dice algo Enrique? (You say something Enrique?)" Ignacio asked as they watched Vincent's SUV head out from El Paso, passing under the Cesar E. Chavez Border Hwy out toward Avenida De Las Americas Hwy into Mexico. Now Enrique regretted not accompanying them on his private jet that was waiting for them in Ciudad Juarez that would eventually fly them their new villa in Boca del Rio.

Vincent Sinclair and Ember were now Rodrigo and Cassandra Serrano de Boca del Rio. He had suggested the town. Not far from Veracruz, and an easy place for his darker companion to blend in with the locals of the area. The town was near mountains and the coast of Eastern Mexico. 'Perhaps I could pay them a visit. I am curious as to how they will get along in Mexico. Naw, I am curious as to how she will get along in Mexico. They are so close to Veracruz, and women do disappear everyday in this world.'

"Ignacio." Vergara called to the front of his caravan.

"¿Sí, jefe?

"She was pretty, huh? The brown one." Vergara asked.

"¿Sí... Vinecente's mujer? Sí, muy bonita. ¿Por qué lo preguntas?" ("Yes... Vincent's woman? Yes, very beautiful. Why do you ask?") inquired Ignacio.

"Because, I want her. Follow them... no, follow her. When she runs from him, bring her to me. No one is to know. This is quiet between me and you."

"El parece que no la deja fuera de su vista. ¿Como saben que incluso tienen la oportunidad?" (He looks like he will not let her out of his sight. How do you know she will even get a chance?)

"She will. I saw it in her eyes. She has fight, or better yet, fire. Did you not recognize her name; Ember. She is like a slow blaze, underestimate her and she will devour you. When she leaves him, bring her to me.

"¿Y si ella no vendrá?" (What if she won't come?)

"She has no option. I want her. And Ignacio, I want her brought to me like fine China... undamaged."

~~€

If Ember could have disappeared into the rear seat of Vincent's Black Escalade she would have. He had left her handcuffed to the interior handgrip above her head. Once he had stuffed his dick back into his trouser and zipped himself he sat back with a smug look to admire his handy work. Her mind was screaming for her to do something. But what could she do, she couldn't even look at him. Knowing what he'd just done. She was in a battle not to release the bile churning in her stomach. She looked to the floor of the read seat area, completely aware and fearing his next move.

Vincent was in heaven. He had Ember, their new identity, access to his money, and a private plane waiting to take them away. 'Fuck! Life is good!' he thought to himself. He was truly giddy with glee. But even in his bliss began to wan when he noted how his woman wouldn't even acknowledge him. Vincent grasped Ember's chin with a 'What the fuck!' glare, to make her look at him. "Get your shit together Senora Cassandra Serrano. Baby we can only get better. You'll see... Imma gonna take such good care of you. You won't want for noth'n"

His grip not being too tight allowed for her to snatch her face away, fearful he intended to kiss her again. Instead of getting angry, Vincent just laughed at her attempt to dismiss him. Leaning back in his seat, he slightly shook his head from side to side, admiring her fire. His mirth made her jerk her head back to him, "You ass! You think this is some fucking romantic shit? You fucking psycho... you think... you can get away with this, my family, my pare..."

"Your fucking parents are gonna what Cassandra? Huh?" He chuckled. "What are they gonna do? Fucking nothing!" he once again smirked at her. "How the hell are they going to even know what happened? Not your stupid drunk friends." He sneered as he turned to look out his read door window. "I run this and now I run you. But it's alright, you'll get used to it," he scoffed. "You have no choice." He said as he turned back toward her with a crooked smile leaning over back into her face, "No fucking choice," he said just above a whisper.

After a while of looking out her rear door window, Ember began to notice less and less buildings representing a city or even a town. What was at first a city, dwindled down to a town, then rural as the homes became far spaced farm homes, then stretches of land with no structures. Then after a while an airfield barely visible, appeared to the far right of their caravan. She then recalled hearing Vincent and the other men mentioning an airport. Hope fluttered in her heart. An airport would mean other people. Someone she could call out to for help. She still had a chance. 'Fuck Vincent's crazy ass!' She actually began to sit up straighter as if her body was getting ready for the first opportunity to make a break from him.

It was as if he could sense her excitement as he began to refocus on her person after ending a lengthy phone conversation with Enrique's pilot confirming their expected arrival time to the airfield and their take off. "Excited for our trip Baby?" Vincent cooed in her ear. Ember cringed as she tried to back away.

"You really think I'm getting on a plane with you, you're crazier than I thought," she seethed at him.

Vincent leaned back as he crossed his arms over his chest. "And what will stop me from escorting you onto any plane?" he smirked toward her.

Ember held her chin up as she faced him eye to eye, "I won't get on any plane with you and if you even try... " Ember realized she was about to give away her most likely any chance of getting help. She didn't want to warn him that she was intent on seeking help from airport security, she turned her head from him.

"I'll just carry you kicking, screaming, and hopefully biting onto Enrique's jet." At the mention of the other man's name owning their transportation, Ember's hopes plummet.

'His jet?! No!' She turns to Vincent twisting her head from side to side wide-eyed that she realized there would be no help. A private air strip, no one there would lift a finger or even bat an eye to help her. Ember threw her head back in despair as tears began to well up in her eyes. "Please Vincent, don't do this, just let me go... I won't say anything to anyone. Don't do this. Ple..."

"Be quiet Cassandra." He said with such finality. All she could do was bow her head as her shoulders shook as she silently cried. She felt utterly defeated.

Vincent had kept watch over the emotional changes that phased over her face. "What? You thought I was stupid enough to try a commercial flight?" he laughed at the very idea. "Baby, with me everything will be first class, and even their idea of first class won't be enough for us." He chortled at her.

His laughing silenced her crying and only made her more determined to not just escape him but to do him great harm. Before she had only wanted get away and be back home with her suffocating parents, friends, and family. God, how she missed them now! Even she began to get tired of her sad state. Just then she noticed their SUV took a turn onto the open air field. What little bravery she was amounting soon evaporated with the sight of a dark gray jet in the distance near a hanger.

As their SUV pulled up to jet, Ember unconsciously tried to pull herself away from Vincent. He had taken another call from his cell phone, "Not a problem Enrique, just allow me my honeymoon break and I'll get right on it." He commented as he turned to watch Ember. His leer only made her skin crawl. Ember turned her head, unable to endure his heated look.

'Argh!' Ember screamed in her head just from sheer frustration. Every fucking inch she gained from Vincent and he would either ease her back to his side or crowd her with his body into her corner of backseat of his truck. Already she had picked up on how he seemed to wait for her to defy him only for Vincent to snatch or pull on her as to demonstrate his power over her.

During their ride to meet up with his friend on the outskirts of Lawton, Ember had been cursing herself for ever leaving her bungalow to hang with her friends, but in hindsight, it hit her like a lightning bolt, Vincent had been her stalker from the waterfall, and most likely even before. She hated that she had not taken precaution against him from entering her life again. Maybe she even deserved it she began to consider. Who else could be so stupid as to move away from caring family and friends? Yeah they were a bit suffocating her but still there she was least safe. Fuck, she left herself wide open like some dumbass girl running and stumbling in the woods from her attacker. The one saving grace she had was that she may have gotten her foolish butt in this sling, but she sure as hell wasn't going to stay in it. Now, she just had to wait for her chance and then run like hell. That was the one factor boiling in her brain... run, just run, run straight home and never ever look back.

~~€

Ignacio was careful not to be seen anywhere near Vincent's departure area. In fact, he had hired a helicopter to get him close to Veracruz's coastal town. Like his friend and boss, he had connections in and about the fisherman town. It was time he reconnected with a few of them. 'Así que Enrique quiere esta mujer.' ('So Enrique wants this woman.') From what interactions Ignacio had had or observed concerning Vincent, it was very obvious he was a suspicious bastard and wise to be so in their line of work, even to the point that Ignacio admired him. Personally he thought Enrique risked a lot over some brown punta. With Enrique's looks, charisma, and wealth he could buy, steal, and even his look of impending violence has caused a bitch to wet her panties. So all he could wonder was "... ¿por qué en el fuck que Vincent es mujer? ('... why in the fuck did he want Vincent's woman?') Even Ignacio mumbled, "Esto era una mala mierda acerca de ir hacia abajo." ("This was some bad shit about to go down.") But like a real lieutenant, he would follow Enrique anywhere. For as tough, powerful, and ruthless as he and Enrique's bunch could be, Ignacio had a sneaking suspicion that that damn 'gringo Vincent' could fucking teach them a thing or two. 'Sí, esto era una mala mierda acerca de ir hacia abajo.'

Ignacio ended his phone call that arranged for him to be collected from a different airfield from the one Enrique's jet would land that carried his new assignment.

Enrique's right hand man bit off the end of his Cuban cigar he took out from his inside leather jacket pocket and considered his next day's steps to bring the Ember woman to his boss. Delivering her would not be a problem, sedate her and deliver her. Now getting her would be the issue. Vincent may have let Enrique take her hand and ogle her but he noted the possessive vibe that jumped off Vincent. Anyone that would have come close to the trio would have been choking on it.

~~€

Vincent hardly waited for the vehicle to come to a full stop before snatching open his car door to meet Enrique's personal pilot. He wanted to inspect the crew as well. He didn't want any English speaking person to lay eyes on Ember. For there to be no repercussions of her abduction, she would have to appear to disappear literally into thin air. He had always been good at making unwanted people disappear... permanently. Some of his clients and colleagues had considered it his greatest skill. After all, he had been U.S. military trained. Funny thing about the government, they see a potential and capitalize upon, fine with him, just made himself more marketable in the long run. Vincent wasn't some stupid leatherneck, he knew with his cloak and dagger deadly training, he had a short shelf life with his government. He was alive and kicking because they needed him. But once he appeared expendable, then that is just what he would be. After his first year and seeing how shit went down, Vincent had already started his own 401K planning. 'Get trained as much as possible, build up your own shit, make some connections, and vanish.' Yeah, ever the planner; if plan A falls short, go to plan B, if that one falls apart, jump to plan C... and so and so on. 'Thanks dad for the five year plan training,' he laughed as he ambled up the stairs to enter the loaned jet.

Her insides twisted as she watched her tormentor enter the cabin of the airplane. She started to pull and twist her wrists in a last ditch effort to squeeze them from the handcuffs holding her within the backseat of the Escalade truck. Getting tired of the useless attempt, she jumped when Vincent snatched open the backseat door.

"Hold still before you hurt yourself!" he barked as he grabbed her by her elbow as he leaned in with the key to un-cuff her wrists.

Though Ember had fought him like hell when he forced her into his truck at the back of the building of the party, she equally struggled against to stay within in then. Instinctively Ember knew when they pulled up to the privately owned jet outside the hanger, this was not a good thing for her. Once Vincent un-cuffed her wrists she was scratched, screamed, kicked, and bit whatever part of his body she could reach. She even surprised him a bit, who knew his kitten was a wildcat in hiding. Not wanting to hurt her, he finally grabbed her wrists and fastened them behind her back in one of his hands. Vincent pulled her back up against his chest and lowered his lips to her left ear, "Nice to know I have something to look forward to later on." This caused her to pause in her struggles to jerk her head around to glare at him.

"Asshole!" she hissed in his face. He responded by jerking her as he headed them in the direction of the waiting plane, only taking his eyes away from her angry stare once she turned away from his smug look.

As they approached the stairs to the jet, Vincent barked out some orders to his men, her Spanish was somewhat rusty, and all she could get out was meeting up later in Mexico or in a del Boca. A couple of his men marched ahead of them onto the jet. Ember felt this was a bad dream, surely Vincent did not have his hands on her. Yeah, a crazy dream. 'What the fuck! Wake up girl! I don't like this dream.' She screamed in her head.

Vincent locking right wrist with the handcuff to the armrest of her seat, was her pinch back to reality. This shit was real. "Too tight?" he asked.

"Go fuck yourself bitch!" she spat at him.

He crouched down to her eye level. "Now Cassandra baby, that's what I got you for, hmm?" He tried to caress her cheek but she snatched her face away as he knew she would. He stood still wearing that smirk she wanted to scratch off his face.

Vincent sat across the aisle from her seemingly temporarily occupied with his smart phone tapping in a text message. On occasion he would glance up to look at her. His annoying smile was gone and replaced with an intense stare aimed at her entire being. His heated look made her uncomfortable. Shit the whole fucking ordeal made her stomach churn. She refused to acknowledge him for the remainder of her flight to hell.

~~€

Ember woke slowly, grateful her nightmare had finally ended. She slowly raised her head from her pillow, sat up some and pushed her shoulders back to stretch her back. Before she could truly open or even focus her eyes to her environment, she heard his voice.

"Morning mi princesa."Vincent said with a smile. Unknowingly, Ember had used his shoulder as her pillow during their flight. She nearly jumped out of her skin to get away from him. He just shook his head and chuckled along with some of his men that witnessed her wake-up awareness. He turned to one man facing them, "Hey Ethan, I guess there goes any chance of a morning kiss, huh?" the same men laughed again.

~~€

Ember noticed a change in the jet's direction and engine sound. Coming from a small town, she had never flown on an airplane before. She began looking around, her eyes as wide as tea plates, Vincent leaned into his seat observing her. He leaned over toward her, "The landing gear has released, the jet's speed has decreased, and we are turning to land, relax." Landing gear was releasing, plane turning, and speed reducing; all these things were new and scary to Ember. If she had her way, she would have never set foot on an aerial vehicle. This was yet another thing to add to her hate list of Vincent.

The more time she spent in his presence, the more she wanted to not just get away, but to cause him personal injury as well. She laid her head back, pissed at her situation. Though she had been an athlete in high school, but still her 5'4'' could nowhere compete or compare to his 6'4'' stature. Vincent was a fucking mountain to her ant hill. For all her struggling and fighting him, not one damn defense lesson she learned helped her. Why, he even laughed at some of the blows that landed as aimed. Even that pissed her off even more.

The jet touching down on the runway jolted Ember out of her somber recollections. She was afraid of Vincent, no doubt there, but the more she thought of what he had done to her, the more she wanted to enact her own form of revenge. She no longer wanted to leave or escape she wanted to gouge out his fucking eyes. He raped her; hell, she wanted to burn off his dick. And the fucking morons that laughed at her predicament, she wanted those fuckers to pay too. Yeah, she was going to get that motherfucking bastard back.

Vincent turned toward her, "Rise and shine princess," he conveyed to her in a cheerful morning voice.

Ember couldn't hide her grimace if someone paid her to. Vincent unlocked the handcuffs. Grabbed her by her right elbow and helped her to her feet. He allowed his men to exit the plane first. Once out the jet, it was clear his men had their own various transportations waiting for them. One had a motorcycle with his helmet sitting on top waiting for him, another had an ATV with an Asian girl at the wheel, the next guy (the one that originally laughed at her onboard) got into a waiting black Hummer 2. The last man held the door open for her and Vincent to enter, he was their driver, as he had been in Lawton, Ohio.

She truly hated this mess. It looked like he really was going to get away with this shit. 'Fuck!' she thought.

As the new truck headed out of the airfield, Vincent started telling her how much she was going to love her new home. Ember thought, 'My new home? Awe, hell naw!' Now she knew not only was a sexual deviant, a kidnapper, but also a certifiable nut. He really thought she would just accept this life. Ember knew she was already making tracks. She just had to wait for her window to jump this crazy shit.

After driving along the coastal shoreline for nearly 40 minutes, Ember realized she was not only in Mexico, but on the eastern side. She had been a Girl Scout and knew they were driving into the sun, meaning they were heading east. She wasn't sure how far north or south they were, but she remembered hearing something said about a del Boca in Mexico. After sometime, they pulled up to a three story hacienda style home off the beach. She hated to admit it, but the house was lovely. The mini mansion was painted in an adobe kind of orange, with a lovely fountain in the center of the circular driveway. The garage was off to the side of the circular driveway, not connected to the main building, created in a three car cable car garage design. Amidst its beauty, Ember could see it was a pride and joy to Vincent. It just made her want to burn it to the ground.
Vincent got out of their ride and held his hand out to her. She merely stared at his and scooted further back into the rear of the truck. "Give me your hand Ember." After the long flight and Ember's reluctance to converse with him, whatever good natured thoughts Vincent had were clearly gone. He reached in and took hold of Ember's forearm and dragged her out the back of the vehicle.

"Get your hands off of me!" she could be heard screaming. Once he had some distance from the truck he tapped the roof signaling for their driver to head out. The whole time Vincent had had to hold her to his chest as she had continued to break free of his tight hold on her. As he pulled her toward the front door entrance, the door opened up by a small Latino woman.

Buenos días, Senora Talavera. Esta es mi esposa, Señora. Serrano." (Good morning, Mrs. Talavera. This is my wife, Mrs. Serrano). Vincent tightened his hold making Ember gasp in pain. Her struggles ceased. Por favor perdone mi esposa, ella no se siente bien de nuestro largo viaje. (Please forgive my wife, she does not feel well from our long trip.)

"Keep it up Ember, and I'll help you put on a real show for the help." Vincent added in a whisper when he'd pulled her close to him.

Ember stood still long enough to stare down Senora Talavera. 'Was this bitch in on this shit? What kind of a woman helps a man keep another woman locked up.' Ember gave the smiling woman a quick once over. 'Bitch.' Rung out in Ember's mind.

Vincent nodded his head to their new housekeeper and quickly passed her as he headed toward the third floor with his plans of putting Ember in her place. He was actually looking forward to the punishment. It had always been a fantasy of his to bend her to his will. He was taking two stairs at a time as he dragged her along. To her credit, sensing Vincent's intentions, she started pulling away from him, until he turned and dipped down and threw her over his shoulder caveman style.

Senora Talavera, turning from closing the front door smiled at the young couple as her assistant Senorita Garza approached her and stated, "Qué dulce casada y enamorada." (To be married and in love.)

Senora Talavera's smile did not reach her eyes and responded, "No dejes que te engañe apariciones." (Do not let appearances fool you.)

~~€

Vincent carried Ember up to the third flood and down the end of the hall to their master suite. He had had enough of her defiance, again. He knew he had to curb her attitude. Once he entered their room, he tossed her onto the bed, she bounced so hard, she nearly bounced off the 10ft. by 7ft. king size bed. As soon as she had secured herself onto the bed from falling to the floor Vincent was on her. He had straddled her sitting on her thighs while one large hand held her wrists above her head. "Why, why, why do you continue to defy me Ember? Your new name is Cassandra Serrano. Remember that, don't make me hurt you. You have a new identity and a new life. Get used to it."

Vincent took a deep sigh, "You can't win baby. I.Won't. Let. You. Win. You want to fight me..." he simply shook his head at her. "You want to fight?" he asked with a smirk. "You know I like it rough. Tell you what, I'll give it to you rough, and when you tire of it, you let me know, huh?" he said as he held her face to his and then quickly placed his mouth over hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth.

Enber tried to jerk her face away, but he held a painful grip to her jaw. He swallowed whatever screams she could get out. She arched her back trying to buck him off of her. Instead, he used a knee to force her thighs apart. Vincent released her jaw to reach down and to begin fingering her, two fingers pushed between her lower lips and began to circle and rub her nub. She wasn't nearly as wet as he needed her to be. Once he felt her shudder and juice coated his two fingers, he grabbed onto her dress to finish ripping it off of her. Then he went to unbuckle his belt and pants.

Vincent was so frenzied to put her in that he leaned down to her face again, "Where the fuck you going little girl?" Vincent couldn't wait to get back inside of her. "You think I can't have you? You think you too good for me? This is the beginning of a beautiful thing Ember." He whispered as he ripped his own shirt off. He then hitched up his body to scrunch down his boxers and once those were kicked to the foot of the bed, he angled himself back to between her legs all the while Ember was screaming and begging him to let her go.

"Let you go? That is never going to happen." He stopped just as he angled his swollen dick at her entrance, "Ember, you don't even have an idea of what I've done, what I will do if you even try to leave me." His trademark smirk was gone. His blue eyes seemed all of a sudden steely grey as he gazed at her face, he raised himself up a bit to take in the view of her body, then refocused back up to her face shaking his head from side to side, "I fucking love you."

Ember tried shaking her head from side to side in to deny his claim. "You belong to me... only me. You're not going anywhere. I'm the only man that will fuck you." He licked the side of her neck then bit her there to make his point; she cried out in pain.

"You can't leave me... I. Will. Find. You." It was like the idea just hit him, she thought she could actually leave him. Leave him? 'No she fucking wasn't.'

"You don't leave. That shit ain't reality." He said as he speared her without any warning. She stiffened and screamed like she was being torn in half. Again Vincent bent down to bite her, this time the top of her breast, he wanted to mark her, she screamed even louder from before. It was almost music to his ears, each scream, sob, and beg was her submission to him. Vincent started whispering more to himself than to Ember, "My fucking pussy. Mine, you're so fucking good Ember. You'll never even get the chance to leave me."

Ember screamed and cried as Vincent continued his heartless rhythm that began to pick up speed as he pistoned into her. He'd barely given her body time to prepare for him before he impaled her.

A few moments later, Vincent paused in his pounding to look down into her face, "Ember, know that I love you. I love you so much. You can't leave me... I won't let you, if you even try to leave..." his look became so cold, so deadly, despite the sweat pouring of off him and the heat radiating from their bodies, a chill ran through her body as she looked into his cloudy grey like eyes. "... if you every try to leave me..." He slowly shook his head from side to side.

"I will find you. I'll find you and bring you back. I will always bring you back. No damn parents or judges get in my way this time." He supported his body above hers on one hand and held her wrists with the other and as he had just finished making these proclamations to her, he started to take slow and long plunges back and forth into her. Once again, her cries of pain surely became moans of pleasure as he made sure to imprint his dick and lovemaking in her.

 






Chapter End Notes:

Still having issues with selecting multiple warnings that are not next to each other. If anyone knows how to pick and keep them highlighted please let me know.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.