[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Imagine a parallel universe where soulmates existed.

A world where you and your soulmate would grow old together and live happily ever after.

A world where if you hadn't found your soulmate, you'd be 18 years old and cease to age until you found your other half. 

Join 7 couples and their journey to finding their soulmate. 


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: None
Genre: Drama, Friendship, Romance
Story Status: Active
Pairings: None
Warnings: Character Death, Fluff
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 18057 Read: 12578
Published: September 15 2016 Updated: February 05 2017

1. Rayna - Pt. 1 of 2 by Mercie21 [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (7976 words)

2. Rayna - Pt. 2 of 2 by Mercie21 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (3156 words)

Final part to Rayna's story. The first two chapters are kind of introductory chapters so you can get an idea of how the whole soulmates thing works so not much will actually happen to Rayna. 

3. Lexi and Johnathon by Mercie21 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4446 words)

4. Afrodita by Mercie21 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2479 words)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.