Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey yall, I'm back witha shortie! To all who been contacting me about CoCo , Mal , Tabby and Jace ,YES I will be publishing your favs. Yall will be the first to know. Right now I'm currently working on my first horror novel and a script for an audio-drama. Thank you. I love you all.

NOW one of my FAVORITE SHOWS is CLAWS. And despite Rolla being a bitchass...I still hold hope for him and Desna. I know, I know...

The chapters will be short. The crazy will be RIDICULOUS. 

DEUCES!!!




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


 

"Death to fuckbois." Desna muttered under her breath as she waited at a red light. She just got a text from Rolla, talking crass out of the side of his neck. She was to make another run this week. He couldn't do it, most likely because he had his pink ass dick down some young bitch's throat.

The rumble from her 98 Lexus matched the growl she was letting ooze from her full blood red lips. She was tired of this shit. She was tired of being the little helper that does the most but only get breadcrumbs as a piss poor way of saying "Good job" . She was tired of barely making ends meet. She was tired of struggling to survive not just for her but also for her brother. She agreed to this deal just for Dean...and also for herself. She had dreams of succeeding owning her dream shop in a good locale. Her girls would be set, her brother would have the mansion of his dreams. Exactly like the sketches he shows her all the time.

"Beep Beep". The horn from behind her alerted her about the light change. The owner of that horn also had a few choice words for her too. Desna replied with a long coffin shape nail dipped in black and gold middle finger. It stood proud out of her driver-side window.

"Death to your impatient ass too, bitch."

 

The Nail Artisan of Manatee County

 

"Little Thotty LoMein is late again Desna." Jennie said to her in the booth next to Desna's.

"Third time this damn week." Desna sucked her teeth as she laid down the top coat on her client's fresh full set.

Thotty LoMein was the new girl Desna hired a few weeks ago. She was hired to be with them temporary until Polly Pol got out of prison. She was a petite cute thang with too much sass and couldn't lay a proper overlay to save her life, but Desna saw a raw need to survive in her. And it called out to the Mama Lioness in her.

Desna saw a lot of herself in Virginia. And that also made her hate the girl some.

She was barely tolerated by Quiet Ann and Jenny.

Quiet Ann kept her comments about Virginia to herself most of the time, only voicing her disdain for the new fish when her tolerance for her has reached her limit. Jenny on the other hand had no qualms about letting everyone know how she felt about Thotty LoMein. Hell, Thotty LoMein became Virginia's new name the second the young girl strutted into the shop seeking work.

The distinct ringtone of SZA's The Weekend gave her heart a slight start as it always did. She glanced at it knowing who it was on the other end. He been blowing up her phone since that damn text earlier this morning. He didn't like being ignored.

Rolla Husser.

She could smell his ridiculously high-priced cologne before he prowled through her shop's doors. The chemicals she worked with daily had no win against his scent. Desna rolled her eyes at how traitorous her puss could be at the thought of him. Tall, built , bowlegged with an arrogant swagger that had most of the pussy in her shop purring in appreciation.

Every girl loved a bad boy. Every girl lusted over a bad boy. Even those who should know better than most...like her.

 






Chapter End Notes:

next chapter - Enter Rolla.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.