[Reviews - 65] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

She thought that when she married it would last forever but it ended with a broken heart, hers. Now she journeys alone making the best of things until an encounter in a museum changes everything.

 

This story has been removed for self-publication.  You can find it in both eBook and paperback form on both amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com.  Thnx to all of the readers and reviewers on this story and the great encouragement received from my chambermates.  Although this story is no longer available on this site I remain an active participant here.  You guys are my 'crew' and don't you forget it.  ;>) Thnx.


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Original Fiction
Characters: None
Classification: General
Genre: Romance
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Male/Female
Warnings: Original Characters
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3130 Read: 6209
Published: August 07 2018 Updated: August 21 2018
Story Notes:

 

 

1. The Museum by magensby [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarstar (1269 words)

An introduction and a little background on the main character.  How we plan and how life takes us on unexpected journeys.  Let's go along for the ride and have a bird's eye view of it all.

2. The Tour and the Law Office by magensby [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1861 words)

Alessandra has a busy schedule for the next month.  What surprises await our lovely lady?

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.