[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Evangeline speaks her mind about John's betrayal in concealing Christian's identity.


Rated: All Ages
Categories: Daytime Television
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Jovan (One Life to Live)
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: Yes Word count: 14292 Read: 16741
Published: August 10 2018 Updated: September 28 2018
Story Notes:

Decided to expand the story with a few more chapters.  These two have to lot to hash out and one chapter just wasn't enough.  Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 The LAW by magensby [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (748 words)

Evangeline confronts John on his deceitfulness.

2. Chapter 2 The Dragon Released by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1245 words)

Attorney Evangeline Williamson in all of her glory.

3. Chapter 3 Need for a Workout by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (937 words)

Evangeline burns the candle on both ends trying to provide the best defense for her clients.  Will she make time for a social life?

4. Chapter 4 Todd's Case Surprise by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1040 words)

Evangeline has so much to do and so little time to do it.  Lives hang in the balance.

5. Chapter 5 How to Make a Start by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1047 words)

With the major court cases finished Evangeline moves on with her life.  Some things still remain unresolved but she presses on.

6. Chapter 6 The Road to Renewal by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1292 words)

Major changes are in store for Evangeline and she has tough decisions to make.  

7. Chapter 7 Lessons by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2003 words)

John tries to make changes in his life and gains insight from an unexpected source.

8. Chapter 8 The Opera by magensby [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2044 words)

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks.  Wait and see what is in store!

9. Chapter 9 Changing Attitudes by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2354 words)

Evangeline needs a break from work to regroup and recharge.

10. Chapter 10 The Cease Fire by magensby [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1582 words)

Evangeline is taking no prisoners.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.