Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A quick get away to spend time together leads to some unexpected discoveries.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Days in the Lives of Jethro Gibbs and Family

 

(Makes reference to the bomb scare in the story titled Past, Present and Future another NCIS story, chapters 3 and 4)

 

 

Chapter 14    Flying High

 

Soon after the bomb scare I feel that we need a few days off work so I call my travel agent to find somewhere for us to go not, too far but sunny, hot and with a beach.  I just want to sit in the sun, swim in the surf and do nothing else. After a few hours she calls me back with several options.  I call Jethro for his input and we make the choice and the travel agent books the tickets and emails the itinerary to me.  Before I depart the office that night I put in for my leave, which is quickly approved and go home to pack my bags for an early morning flight. Jethro calls me that he too has approved time and we are excited to have a few days to ourselves.

 

My dad drives us to the airport.

 

“Dad thanks a lot for driving us to the airport but we could have driven ourselves or taken a taxi.”

 

“No that isn’t necessary and I’m glad to do it.  With your mother out of town attending one of her many seminars I at least get to spend some time with one of my girls.”

 

“Oh you’re such a softy Dad, watch out word may spread that ‘Judge Stone McGregor’ is a pushover.”

 

“No it won’t because you won’t tell and neither will Jethro.  I earned my reputation as a hard nosed judge by abiding by the law and the crooks and attorneys knew that when they made it to my court I played by the rules.”

 

“I know Dad they did.  Well we are here. Thanks again.  We will see you in a few days.  Love you.”

 

“Love you too Alexis.  Jethro you two have fun.”

 

“We will Thomas, we will.”

 

Checking in we make our way through security and to our gate. It is nice to get away. Boarding the plane it looks like we won’t have a full flight and even though we’re in first class it is still good to not have a full flight that way we don’t have to wait so long for everyone to board before we depart.

 

Once we make cruising altitude I excuse myself to the restroom and just as I turn to close and lock the door Jethro is standing there with a big grin on his face.   There’s barely enough one for me in this little bathroom and my hunk of a husband squeezes his delightful body in here with me.  

 

“Jethro can’t you wait for me to finish?  It won’t take me long.”

 

He doesn’t say anything just helps me to remove my panties. It’s a good thing that I wore a skirt today.  I sit and relieve myself and clean up afterwards and then Jethro turns me around, props my leg on the sink and impales me.  So caught off guard I don’t know whether to gasp or sigh so I simply moan because it feels so good.  Who knew that you could move to well in such a tight space but it was just enough space to get the full effect of what we are doing.  Out of breath and simply thrilled we finish and clean up and I leave first and then Jethro follows.

 

Once at our seats we make it back just before the attendants pass with the beverage cart.  Looking at each other and smirking I finally ask Jethro,

 

“What brought that on Jethro?  I’m not saying that I did not enjoy it but you surprised me.”

 

“You bring that out in me Margie plus I found this.”  In his hand he has a small notepad and it looks familiar to me.  It is mine and was in my purse.  He opened it to a page of notes, a ‘to do list’ and one of the items on the list is, JOIN THE MILE HIGH CLUB. Laying his head back on his seat he says, “Now we both are members.”






Chapter End Notes:

Welcome to the friendly skies!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.