Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jethro's surrounded by family and friends.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Days in the Lives of Jethro Gibbs and Family

 

 

Chapter 18    Family and Friends

 

How did time pass so fast?  Here we are celebrating another birthday for the twins and everyone came even Tony and Tali from Paris.  It was nice of Tony to interrupt his visit with his father to come and share this event with us.  Richard and Nicole still talk about meeting Tony and Tali in Paris when they went there last year with their grandparents.  This time we opted not to have the party at our house and instead it is being held at a party center that provides the entertainment, food and games.  

 

“Daddy, Daddy look what I won in the game machine!  I won more than anybody else Daddy!”

 

“That looks really good Richard.  Are you having fun?”

 

“This is the best time Daddy.  All of my friends are here.  Thank you and Mommy so much for this.”

 

“You are welcome.  Where’s your sister?”

 

“She’s over there with Ashley.  Do you want me to get her?”

 

“No that’s all right I just wanted to know where she was.”

 

“Ok Daddy I’m going back to play now.”

 

My babies are growing up and won’t be babies for long.  It seems like it was only yesterday when we brought them home from the hospital but look at them now six years later.  My in-laws are the best that anyone can have.  Ever present but never in the way.  Any time that we need them they are available and we try very hard not to take that for granted. They treat me like their son and I so appreciate that.  To have their love means so much to me.

 

And look how my friends have changed through the years.  Can I really call them friends now because they are so much more than friends?  Our relationships have morphed more into family members than friends because we will do anything for each other.  Tobias, Leon, Ducky, McGee, Bishop, Reeves, Torres, Abby, Palmer, Sloane and even Dr. Confalone have proven time and time again to always be in my corner. Tony will always be the son that I never had and I treasure that relationship.

 

Words cannot adequately express what I feel for my Alexis Marjorie.  She brought light to my dark life and brought love back into my wounded heart.  Who knew that when we met all those years ago in Paris that we would end up here?  Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine the magnificence of all that has happened to me since she came back into my life.  My Margie, my love and my home.

 

 

THE END

 

 

A/N: Thnx for reading the Days in the Lives of Jethro Gibbs and Family story.  This ends the collection of one-shots about Leroy Jethro Gibbs and his wife Marjorie and their family and friends.  Come back often and read them again.  Thnx for your support.  






Chapter End Notes:

Thnx so much for your support of my stories. Hopefully they are worth a second and maybe third reading.  To all who left reviews, you went the extra mile so thnx again.  To you all 🤩







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.