Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An enemy of Gibbs takes his revenge out on Margie.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Days in the Lives of Jethro Gibbs and Family

 

(Alejandro Rivera is a former official in the Mexican Department of Justice and also the son of murdered member of the Reynosa Cartel, Pedro Hernandez as well as the brother of former Mexican drug lord Paloma Reynosa.  Now serving time in prison but still has contacts on the outside.  He has a vendetta against Agent Gibbs for killing his father, Pedro Hernandez.  This scene happens during Margie and Gibbs’ dating period)

 

 

Chapter 25  Not a damsel in distress

 

 

“So what do you have to report to me this month?  Any news on Agent Gibbs?”

 

“Yes, Mr. Rivera.  It appears that the agent has a new lady in his life, a black chica.”

 

“Oh really, I didn’t know Gibbs had it in him.  Interesting.”

 

“What do you want done?  Do you want her snatched or assaulted?”

 

“No, nothing that drastic, yet.  Just scare her and leave the message that I send my regards.  That should be enough to let Gibbs know that I haven’t forgotten about him.  Who is she?  Is she anyone important?”

 

“No I don’t think so but they’ve spent a lot of time together the last few months.  It looks serious.”

 

“Even better. If he cares about her then it will hurt even more if something happens to her.  Make sure your man leaves my message.”

 

“It will be done Mr. Rivera.  It will be done.”

 

/

 

Jethro and Margie finish lunch and head their separate ways to return to their offices.  Margie walks towards her car but senses that something is not right.  Once she makes it to her car a man rushes up behind her and grabs her and whispers in her ear, “Tell Agent Gibbs that Alejandro Rivera sends his regards.” The man pulls Margie arm behind her and bends it up then…

 

/

 

Jethro rushes to the hospital after receiving word that Margie has been injured.  He heads to the emergency room and as he turns the corner he sees Margie talking to a police officer.  She looks over and sees him and finishes her conversation with the police officer and walks up to Jethro.

 

“Who called you?  Oh it doesn’t matter I’m just glad that you’re here.”

 

“What happened? I received a message that you were injured but you look fine.”

 

“Oh I’m okay it’s just that my shoulder hurts a bit from when the guy twisted my arm behind my back.  When I walked to my car this man came up behind me and grabbed me and said, ‘tell Agent Gibbs Alejandro Rivera sends his regards’.  He then pulled my arm behind my back and twisted it. When he did that I used my other arm to hit in the gut, he doubled over and I hit his head with my knee then gave a karate chop to his neck and knocked him out.  Two guys passing by called the police.  There were cameras in the area that captured everything. I just gave my report to the police and they will handle it from here.  Who is Rivera?”

 

“Someone our team put away several years ago and he’s tried to get back at me ever since. Are you sure that you are all right?”

 

“Yes the doctor checked my arm and just told me to give it a rest and then stretch it after a few hours.  Well I need to head back to the office.  Gee that was a long lunch break.”

 

“I’m sorry that this happened to you.  I guess being involved with me is dangerous.”

 

“Stop right there, Jethro!  If you’re trying to scare me off it won’t work.  Life can be dangerous.  The work that we do is dangerous.  To me you are worth the risk.  Now if you want to end things then let me know but don’t use this as an excuse.”

 

“Margie I don’t want to end things but I don’t want you to get hurt because of me either.”

 

“Let me choose for myself Jethro.  I choose you so may we end this discussion.  I really need to get back to work.  I’m glad that you came to check on me.  Who did call you?”

 

“One of the metro cops knows me and heard my name mentioned so he called me.  He told me what happened so I came.  Come on let me walk you to your car.”

 

/

 

At the prison Alejandro Rivera meets with his contact, Pedro, who reports that things did not go as planned.  The man arrested confessed and gave up the name of the person who hired him.  Although there are layers between the one who hired the thug and Rivera there is still a risk of Rivera being exposed.  

 

“Pedro, what went wrong?  I thought that you said that this was an easy job.”

 

“The lady fought back and there’s more.  She’s a federal agent and assault on a federal agent is a felony.  The guy also gave your name so they will come after you.  The worst thing is not only is the lady a federal agent but she’s the daughter of a federal judge and not just any federal judge.  She’s the daughter of Judge ‘Stone’ McGregor, one of the toughest judges on the bench.  This is not good at all.  Mr. Rivera I can’t do any more business for you.  Judge McGregor gives stiff sentences and I can’t risk getting caught.”

 

“But isn’t McGregor retired?  He can’t do anything to us now.”

 

“You don’t understand.  Judges look out for each other.  Whenever this case gets to court before any judge it will be as if Judge McGregor is still there. They will make an example of this guy to let everyone know that you do not harm any judge’s family. Goodbye Mr. Rivera and good luck.”

 

Pedro leaves and as he does the guard approaches Alejandro to inform him that he has to appear in court.  

 

/

 

Two weeks later Alejandro Rivera is back in his cell having been convicted of conspiracy and has ten more years tacked onto his sentence. The man who assaulted Margie receives the maximum sentence.  Rivera thought that Gibbs might visit him to warn him to stay away from Margie but he didn’t.  That puzzles Rivera but he doesn’t have time to dwell on it because as of result of his ordered attack on a judge’s daughter his time in prison grew a bit less comfortable.

 

THE END

 

A/N:  Margie can take care of herself.  Thnx for reading this chapter.  Do leave a review.

 

 






Chapter End Notes:

Don't mess with Margie!







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.