Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


The JOVAN Saga – A Collection of One-Shots

 

 

 

 

 

(1/13/21 – This story is now complete.  Thnx for reading, reviewing and supporting it.)

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 24               Only You

 

 

 

 

 

No one could believe what happened.  This is better than any movie that they ever saw.  Hollywood could not have written a better ending.

 

 

 

John had settled into having a life alone.  Things didn’t work out with Marty, Blair or even Natalie.  The one bright spot was his son Liam, but it turned out that Brody was really the father.  Someone, they don’t know who, changed the blood test results that indicated that the child was John’s.  But when Liam had that accident at school and needed blood, the truth was revealed.  

 

 

 

Poor John couldn’t seem to win for losing.  But life has of way righting wrongs and one spring day as he sat in Angel Square on his lunch break, a kind stranger sat next to him.  Not even bothering to look up he simply moved over on the bench.  When the stranger placed an object on the bench between them that caught John’s attention.  It was a bottle of wine and two wine glasses were on their lap.  A voice then said, “We never got to have that drink when I returned from San Francisco.”  John looked over and his tilted world righted itself.  In that moment his life was renewed and he knew, as he had always known that she was the only one who could make his life worthwhile.  He knew that he should have questions to ask but he didn’t want to waste any time with questions.  Looking into her eyes answered any questions that he had anyway.  She smiled and it was all that he needed.  “Only you,” was all that he said and it was all that she needed to hear.

 

 

 

The End

 

 

 

 

 

(1/13/21 – My writing journey has come to an end.  It was a new adventure for me and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  Thnx so much for sharing it with me.  Take care and stay safe.)












Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.