Table of Contents [Report This]
Printer Chapter or Story


- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A chance meeting reveals secrets long hidden.




Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Un-betaed

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

 

The JOVAN Saga – A Collection of One-Shots

 

 

Chapter 4 Stroll on the Boardwalk

 

All of these years living in Atlantic City, marrying, raising my sons, suffering the loss of my dear husband and still I remain.  Working in the lounges of the various hotels keeps me employed and the pay is good.  Many have told me what a nice voice I have and it has paid the bills but I am still alone.  Losing Thomas so many years ago and I still yearn for him.  My songs are of the ache of that pain of his loss but also his love.  That remains enough for me and perhaps for the rest of my life because at my age not too many men show much interest and I certainly don’t invite any interest.  Unfortunately my choice of staying alone has negatively impacted my sons.

 

Michael seems to have managed much better than his older brother though and perhaps that is because he was so much younger when his father died and the weight of carrying on the family did not fall as heavily on him as it did his brother John.  Michael has found love with Marcie and they are making their marriage work. The trouble with the Manning child almost destroyed them but they made their way through that but with scars that are still healing.

 

John has not faired as well:  

 

-Losing his fiancée to a serial killer left him lost for a long time. 

 

-Causing the ‘death’ of Cristian Vega and then taking up with Natalie Vega didn’t help him either.

 

-Next he fell into a relationship with Evangeline Williamson but could not commit to her and she left him. 

 

-Later it was determined that Natalie was not exactly a widow because Cristian was very much alive but John concealed that knowledge from everyone. He took up again with Natalie but that did not last.  From one woman to another and he is still lost. 

 

-He impregnated Marty Saybrooke but she lost the child.

 

-He married Blair Cramer to help her keep her children from Todd Manning. 

 

-Later he stood at the altar to marry Natalie but found out that the child that she told him was his was not his but that of Natalie’s sister’s fiancée.  Only later to find out that the child is really John’s.

 

-He and Natalie have been on and off again for years.  They have never married.

 

My poor boy is lost but how can I blame him.  I am still stuck in neutral myself.  I am his mother, Eve McBain.  But instead of repeating my mistakes he should learn from them just like his brother Michael has done.  Michael has found love and a life with Marcie.  If Natalie is not the one for John then he needs to move on with his life.  He’s not getting any younger.  He does take care of his son Liam though and I am glad of that because we McBains take care of our own.

 

xXxX

 

On one of my few off days here I am walking the boardwalk, something that I have not done in years.  People are stopping at the stalls and others are just looking out at the ocean.  I’m sitting on a bench just people watching and sitting in the sun breathing in the ocean air.  Many families pass by and I smile as the children point out things to their parents or grandparents.  I brought a book with me this time just in case I get bored with people watching and I turn to grab my book but drop it and then a little brown hand picks up my book and hands it to me.

 

“Hello you dropped this.”

 

“Thank you for picking it up for me.”

 

I turn to face the little boy who is standing there with the book in his hand and a young lady standing next to him smiling and I gasp.  The young lady thinking that I am in distress rushes to me,

 

“Are you all right ma’am, I can call for help?”

 

“No I am fine thank you.  Is this your son?”

 

“Yes this is my son Patrick, he is three years old.”

 

“Patrick thank you very much for picking up my book for me.  You are such a handsome little boy.  You remind me of my son when he was your age.”

 

“Thank you.”  Patrick responded.  His mother always told him to say thank you when someone compliments you.  He looks up at his mother and she knows that he’s ready to resume their walk.

 

“Good bye ma’am and enjoy the rest of your day.  We really need to leave now.”  Patrick’s mother takes his hand and they walk off away from the boardwalk.  

 

I look after them until they disappear from my view.  I can’t believe what just happened.  That little boy looks exactly like John did when he was that age.  Oh no I didn’t get the young lady’s name!  Oh well it is just a coincidence but it really shocked me.  Well let me finish my book and enjoy my off day.

 

xXxXxX  

 

The young boy and his mother make it back to their car and the mother secures Patrick in his car seat.  She is a bit shaken by what just happened on the boardwalk.  She recognized Eve McBain from the time that she came to town for John’s ‘funeral’ when everyone thought that John had died.  How could Mrs. McBain say that Patrick looks like John when I don’t even know who Patrick’s father is other than a number on the sperm donor card?  The donor agency assured me that the identity of the donor is kept in strict confidence and their security is top notch.  

 

 

Several years have passed since I recovered from my coma but no one in Llanview was notified of my recovery and I insisted on that.  When the doctors turned off the machines and my sister and Cristian left my room and only my mother remained, I started to breathe on my own.  My uncle Clay walked in at that exact moment.  My mother couldn’t believe that I had not died and the doctors had to sedate her.  I asked uncle Clay what had happened and he told me everything about the gassing and the advanced directive.  I told him that I had not left any advanced directive to terminate life support.  He told me that circumstances of my mother finding the directive and I informed him that Eli was not a friend but an enemy.  Uncle Clay immediately phoned his friend with the FBI and they put me in witness protection.  While my mother was sedated and in another room the FBI moved me to a secure facility. The FBI convinced my mother to maintain the story of my death for my protection. I stayed hidden away until Eli was apprehended, tried and convicted of attempted murder.  The OPP were already dissolved so no threats remained against me and so I returned to Maryland with my mother and carried on with my life.  

 

A year later I decided to have a child, even though I was not involved with anyone or married.  I made the selection of the sperm donor agency and found a doctor to handle the artificial insemination.  It worked on the first try and I had a healthy baby boy who I named Patrick.  Of course I think that Patrick looks like me in some ways but for one thing, he has blue eyes.  

 

Now Patrick is three years old and the kindest, sweetest little boy you can ever meet.  With this encounter today it now has me thinking that this is just a coincidence.  The only criteria that I gave for the sperm donation was an employed, college educated male, at least 6 ft tall with black hair.  Perhaps there is some way I can get more specific information on the donor.  No! No! I won’t do that.  The donors want anonymity and I will not pry.  I have what I wanted and I will enjoy that, my baby boy. 

 

xXxXxX 

 

What Patrick’s mother didn’t realize was that during the encounter on the boardwalk she dropped the napkins that she and Patrick used while eating their hot dogs.  Eve McBain noticed the napkins and put them in a plastic bag that she had in her satchel.  She wasn’t a policeman’s wife all of those years for nothing and she didn’t believe in coincidences.  She still kept in contact with some of the other officers who worked with her late husband so many years ago.  Some of their children are now on the force.  When she finishes her time on the boardwalk Eve returns home and makes a few phone calls and arranges to have the napkins checked for DNA.  Of course she has plenty samples of items to test for John’s DNA but she needs to know.  She too recognized Evangeline Williamson from John’s ‘funeral.  She sang Danny Boy so beautifully.  The officer stopped by Eve’s house that night and gathered the samples.  He said that he should have the results in a few days.  Eve will not say anything to John until she knows for sure.  She didn’t think that John knew that Evangeline was still alive.  The last time that she spoke with John about Evangeline was years ago when he received news of her death.  He sounded very sad during that conversation and she could tell that he had some residual feelings for her.  Probably regret more than anything.  Such a young life cut so short by such violence.

 

While waiting for the test results Eve busied herself at work.  She was so glad for the work and for the distraction.  She doesn’t know what she will do if the results return that John is the father of that adorable little boy but how can that be?  Evangeline supposedly died over four years ago so how can John have fathered her child?  They have not been together for almost nine years.  This is too bizarre.  Eve will just have to wait for the test results.

 

Exactly a week after giving the samples to the police officer, Eve receives the results.  It is a 99.9% chance that John is the father of that child.  Eve has to sit down because she fears that she will faint.  How can that be, they have not been together?  She needs to talk with John.  She doesn’t know where Evangeline now lives so she can’t talk with her but John should know that he has a child living and breathing and he knows nothing about him.  

 

“John, how are you son?  I want to talk with you for a moment.”

 

“Sure Mom, what’s up?  Are you all right you sound kind of strange?”

 

“Yes I probably do sound strange and that is because I just came across something that has shaken me up a bit and I was wondering if you have the time to come for a visit, just for the weekend.”

 

“I don’t know Mom, I am really busy with work, can this wait for some other time?”

 

“No John it can’t, I really need to see you.”

 

“Are you sure that you are all right Mom, do I need to call Michael”

 

“I am not sick John and no you don’t need to call your brother.  What time can I expect you on Friday?”

 

“Okay Mom I will drive over right after work, or better yet I will take off Friday and drive over Thursday night and we will have all day Friday before you have to go into work.  How does that sound?”

 

“That sounds fine son.  I will see you Thursday night.  You still have your keys so let yourself in because I have a set that night but I should make it home by 11:00 p.m.”

 

“All right I will see you on Thursday Mom, good bye.”

 

Well that is settled and I will see John on Thursday.  Should I tell him right away or wait until Friday morning after a good sleep.  He will probably want to know what this is all about as soon as he gets here.  Well let me put all of the samples and paperwork in a safe place so that I can show him everything at once.  I have no idea how he will react.

 

xXxXxX

 

In Washington, DC, Evangeline Williamson, has now reconsidered her decision not to pursue the matter of the identity of the sperm donor.  She contacts the sperm bank and obtains the information needed to pursue the identity of the donor.  After the necessary tests were done on Patrick, Evangeline and the sperm donor it was concluded that one John McBain is the father of Patrick Williamson.  It seems that years ago John had donated sperm in the event that if something happened to him in the line of work, his then fiancée Caitlin could still have his child.  Evangeline was flabbergasted.  Out of all the sperm donors in that sperm bank she would get the sperm of the one man she had left behind in her life and memory, John McBain.  She could not believe it.  Before now she had no desire to even know who the father of her child is but that encounter with Eve McBain on that boardwalk in Atlantic City changed things for her forever.  What does she do now?  She makes one phone call and arrange a meeting.

 

“Uncle Clay I don’t know what to do about this.  John McBain is Patrick’s father.  Let me tell you how I found out.”

 

And so she told him everything about the encounter on the boardwalk and then her curiosity as to whether it was just a coincidence that Patrick has blue eyes and that Patrick looks like John.  Her Uncle Clay listens and then says,

 

“Do you want John to know about Patrick Evangeline and in his knowing do you want him to be a part of Patrick’s life and in turn a part of your life?  You do know that he has a child with Natalie Buchanan?”

 

“No Uncle Clay I didn’t know that.  I don’t keep up with what happens in Llanview.  I have too much going on in my life and Llanview is my past.  As to whether I want John to know Patrick I really can’t answer that now.  I was all prepared to raise Patrick by myself. What if someone else was the father would you ask me the same questions?”

 

“I don’t know if I would or not Evangeline but someone else is not the father of Patrick, John McBain is so what do you want to do?”

 

“I don’t know you tell me what should I do.”

 

“No I won’t do that because it is not my choice to make.  At least give the man a chance to know that he has another child.  If I were in his shoes I would want to know.  He probably forgot about his sperm donation and didn’t expect anything to come of it after his fiancée died.  At the time of his donation his heart was in the right place.  He’s not married even though I’m sure he’s had every chance to marry the Buchanan girl so something is not right there.  So what do you decide?”

 

“After careful consideration it is only fair to inform him of Patrick’s existence.  Now you know that Mom will not agree with this decision but it really doesn’t matter about whether she does or not, it is the right thing to do.”

 

“I agree with you Evangeline so how do you want to handle this?  One suggestion that I will make is that you meet with him at a neutral place and plus he doesn’t know that you are alive.  He will get a call from a ghost.  I tell you what I will call him and set up the meeting for you two.  He will get a double dose, one that you are alive and two that you have his child.  Poor man, I may need to have paramedics on standby to resuscitate him.”

 

“You are too funny Uncle Clay but thanks for the offer.  I will wait to hear from you about the meeting place and time.  Do you have any idea when and where?”

 

“Yes I do, Atlantic City, this weekend.”

 

“Oh one other thing Uncle Clay, Mrs. McBain may have recognized me when I saw her on the boardwalk so she may have already informed John about my being alive.”

 

“Don’t worry about that I will contact her and make some arrangement that will be mutually accommodating.”

 

“You are the best Uncle Clay.”

 

Evangeline returns to her office and Uncle Clay makes phone calls.  He speaks with Eve McBain and explains everything and she tells him that John is due in town on Thursday evening.  Uncle Clay says that he will have Evangeline and Patrick in Atlantic City on Friday morning and they will all meet at a discreet location.  Eve agrees to wait until the meeting with Evangeline to reveal everything at the same time.  

 

xXxXxX     

 

Friday morning in a private room in the best hotel on the Boardwalk a breakfast buffet awaits the five adults and one child.  Lisa Williamson insists on attending this meeting and will take Patrick out after the introductions so that the remaining adults can talk.  She doesn’t want her grandson around when the yelling starts.

 

“Mom why are we here I thought that you had something to tell me?  Why do we need to come to a fancy hotel for you to tell what you have to say?  What is wrong?  Are you terminally ill or something?”

 

“No John, just sit down and I will tell you everything.”

 

“Mom I don’t want to sit down just tell me.”

 

The door behind them opens and in walks Clay Williamson.  To say the least John is surprised to see him and didn’t know that his mother knew Mr. Williamson.

 

“Hello Mr. Williamson, what are you doing here?  I didn’t know that you knew my mother.”

 

“John I just recently met your mother.  I won’t beat around the bush but will come straight out and tell you why you are here.  Sit down and I will tell you everything.”

 

“Okay I’m sitting what is this about, won’t somebody tell me?”

 

“John two weeks ago I was sitting on the boardwalk on my day off, relaxing and reading a book.  Well anyway I started to read a book but dropped it and a little boy picked it up for me.”

 

“That was nice Mom but what does that have to do with why I am here.”

 

“John just listen and don’t interrupt ok.  It is easier if I say it all at once.”

 

“All right Mom I am listening.”

 

“The little boy handed the book to me and I looked at him and found myself looking into the past.  He looked just like you did when you were that age.  He had the prettiest bluest eyes and black hair but his hair is curly.  Anyway I thanked him for getting my book and then I saw his mother.  I recognized her right away but didn’t tell her that.  I was still too astonished about the little boy.”

 

“Is that it?  You saw a little boy who reminded you of me when I was a little boy and he had blue eyes so what is so strange about that?  I am sure there are little blue-eyed boys who remind you of me.  You said that you recognized the mother.  Was it anyone I know?  Just so you know I have not dropped any babies around in the last few years, so the kid is not mine.”

 

“That’s where you are wrong John.  Just listen and let me finish.”

 

“Mom I have not fathered any children other than Liam with Natalie.”

 

“John did you donate to a sperm bank when you were with Caitlin?” this time Clay Williamson asks the question.

 

John looks at Mr. Williamson shocked that he would know that about him.  No one other than Caitlin knew about that.

 

“How do you know that Mr. Williamson?  Are you saying that someone used my donated sperm and had a child?  Who is it? Where are they?  Do you know them?  Mom you said that you recognized the mother, was it someone from the old neighborhood?  Can I meet the child?”

 

“John, yes someone had a child and the child and the mother are here for you to meet.  That is why your mother called you.  Your mother had tests done to prove that you are the father and the mother of the child contacted the donor agency and learned the identity of the donor, you.”

 

“So where are they I want to meet them?”

 

“There is one more thing that you need to know John.  The mother is someone that you know too but have not seen in years.  Well the best way to do this is to first let you meet the mother and then the child.  We don’t want to scare him so let the mother come in first and you can talk with her and then we will bring in the child.”

 

“Fine bring her in but I have no idea who she is.”

 

Clay goes to the door and opens it and in walks,

 

“Evangeline, how can this be?  You died, they told me that you died.”

 

Tears fill John’s eyes and he can’t believe what he is seeing.  Evangeline Williamson is standing here in the same room with him.  She approaches him and he grabs her and holds her tight.

 

“It’s really you, you’re really here.  How did this happen, why didn’t anyone tell me that you are alive?”

 

“Why would anyone tell you John?  We were nothing to each other.  You had moved on with your life and I was just a memory to everyone in Llanview.  It was better this way.  So they’ve told you why we are here.  Imagine my surprise when I find out that the anonymous sperm donor for my beautiful baby is one John McBain.”

 

“Are you disappointed?”

 

“Don’t get negative John.  No I am not disappointed, just surprised that of all the sperms in the sperm bank I would get the sperm of my ex-boyfriend.  But I would not trade Patrick for anything.  He is such a sweet boy.  Now before my mother brings him in we need to discuss a few things.  Your mother and Uncle Clay set up this meeting and I appreciate all of their help but you and I as the parents of this little boy have to make some decisions.  

 

-I am open to you having access to Patrick.  We can arrange times that he can spend with you, like holidays, part of the summer and such but only after he gets to know you.

 

-How does he get to know you when we live in different cities, well there is Skype so you need to get a personal computer and put Skype on it so Patrick can call you when he wants to.

 

-I know that you have a child with Natalie but I don’t want Natalie anywhere near my child.  When you have Patrick for a visit I have no problem with him meeting your other son but Natalie is not to be present.  If need be I will have a restraining order in place to make certain that she is nowhere near my child.

 

-Patrick will spend time with Eve when her schedule will allow and she too will have Skype so that she and Patrick can remain in touch.

 

-I will not visit Llanview.  There is nothing for me there only painful memories.  You will have to come to DC to pick up Patrick for visits with you or I can meet you at Eve’s in Atlantic City for you to pick him up there but I want as little shuffling of our little boy as possible.  He is not a ping-pong ball.  I just want him to spend time with his parents.

 

-I will maintain primary custody of Patrick and his main residence will continue to be with me in DC.

 

-Anything else that arises we can discuss and come to a mutually agreed upon conclusion.”

 

“Well it seems that you have thought this all through but do forgive me for some hesitation since this is all new to me.  I agree with everything that you said, don’t get me wrong, because I want what is best for our child.  You know him better that I do and I look forward to getting to know him.  May I see him now?”

 

Clay Williamson goes to the door and motions and in walks Lisa Williamson with a little boy holding her hand and John stands there stupefied.  Except for the tanned skin there before him stands a miniature John McBain.  John has seen many pictures of himself as a little boy and as he looks at Patrick and it is as if he is looking at one of those pictures.  Patrick releases his grandmother’s hand and rushes to his mother.  Evangeline picks him up and hugs him.  He cuddles his head on her neck and look around at the strangers in the room.  Now they all sit down around the table and Evangeline suggests that they eat so as to calm Patrick.  His favorite breakfast foods are on the buffet so Evangeline rises to make his plate but he won’t let her put him down.  John asks her what he likes to eat and he goes and prepares the plate for his son.  John can’t believe that this is happening.  He prepares the plate and returns to the table with it and by that time Patrick is sitting in his own chair.  John places the plate before Patrick and hears Patrick say ‘thank you’.  John’s heart melts when he hears his son’s voice.  Patrick eats his food and you can tell that he is relaxed because he starts to talk to this grandmother who’s sitting next to him.  Soon everyone has his or her food and eats.  Patrick now starts to talk more,

 

Mommy who are these people?  That’s the lady that dropped her book when we went to the water.”

 

“That is right Patrick.  Her name is Mrs. McBain and this is her son John McBain?”

 

“Hello.”  Patrick says to Eve and John.

 

“Are we going back to the water mommy, is that why she is here?”

 

“No we are not going to the water today baby. They are here because I want you to meet them.  Mrs. McBain is your grandmother.  She is your father’s mother.”

 

“But I don’t have a father mommy.”

 

“Yes you do baby.  Remember that I told you that your father was far away and could not be with us.  Well this is his mother and she wants to get to know you.  I just found out a short time ago that Mrs. McBain is your grandmother.”

 

But isn’t granny still my grandmother?” Patrick says pointing at Lisa Williamson.

 

“Yes granny is still your grandmother but now you have two grandmothers.  Granny is my mother and Mrs. McBain is your father’s mother.”

 

“So where is my father mommy.  Can’t his mommy tell us where he is?”

 

“Yes she can tell us baby.  Your father is right here.  This is your father and his name is John McBain.”

 

“But mommy why is his name not the same as my name?  My name is Patrick Williamson, why isn’t his name John Williamson?”  At that all of the adults look at each other and no one has an answer for that question but Evangeline wants to answer all of her son’s questions.

 

“Patrick remember when I told you that your daddy was far away and couldn’t be with us so I gave you the same last name as my last name so that you know that you belong to me.”

 

“I like that mommy.  I do belong to you.  So will you change my name now that daddy is here?”  Evangeline looked a little taken aback at that but inside John was yelling ‘yes’ at the top of his lungs.

 

“For now I think that it is best that we keep your name as it is so no one is confused okay.”

 

“Okay mommy.  What do I call my new grandma?  Granny what should I call my new grandma?”

 

“What do you want to call her Patrick?”  Lisa asked but looking at Eve as if to say ‘I’m sorry I don’t know that to say’.

 

“Can I call her Nana?  You will stay Granny and she will be Nana.”

 

“That sounds like a good idea.  What do you think Mrs. McBain?”  Lisa asks Eve who by now is smiling and happy that her grandson has acknowledged her.

 

“That sounds like an excellent idea.  I would love for you to call me Nana Patrick.”

 

“Okay Nana.”  Patrick says smiling at his Nana for the first time.

 

Through this entire conversation between Patrick, Lisa and Eve, John stares at Evangeline.  He still can’t believe that she is alive and to top that they have a child together.  Evangeline looks over and catches him staring and lifts her brow as if to ask what is wrong.  John quickly shifts his eyes elsewhere because he does not want to talk about what is happening inside of him with all of these people present.

 

Uncle Clay sees this exchange between John and Evangeline and know that they need some alone time to talk this new arrangement through just the two of them.  He reserved rooms for everyone, even John and Eve.  Uncle Clay knows that both John and Evangeline need to talk.  Clay suggests that Lisa and Eve take Patrick to the indoor play area in the hotel and gave them the keys to their rooms in case they want to go there later.  He also gives John the key to his room that is right next to Evangeline’s room.  If no one else sees it Clay sees that there is some unfinished business between John and Evangeline.  But before anyone can leave Patrick asks one more question,

 

“Mommy what do I call him?” he asks pointing at John.

 

“He is your father Patrick so you can call him daddy.”  John turns and looks at her surprised that she so readily said that.

 

“Daddy I have to go to potty.”  John looks at everyone and turns a bright shade of red but quickly regains his senses and rises from his chair and approaches his son.

 

Okay Patrick let’s go, daddy will take you to the potty.”

 

And so he does and the ice is broken and no one is the worst for wear.  With John and Patrick out of the room the remaining adults breathe a sigh of relief.

 

“That went much better than I thought and boy am I glad.  I thought that John would go ballistic but he didn’t and I thought that Patrick would be very confused and clingy but he wasn’t.  You have raised him well Evangeline.”

 

“Thank you Mom but I have had a lot of help from you and Uncle Clay.  Mrs. McBain are you all right?”

 

“Evangeline I am more than all right.  Thank you so much for my grandson.  When I saw him for the first time I saw what a sweet little boy he is.  I look forward to spending time with him and to that end you are invited to come to my home anytime that you are available so that I can spend time with both you and Patrick.  You are part of the family now.”

 

“Thank you Mrs. McBain.  Mom and Uncle Clay are you two all right about how things turned out.”

 

“Yes I am Evangeline.  This was the right thing to do.  I’m just relieved that your uncle is here to help you through this.  Thanks Clay.”

 

“Just looking after my niece.  She did the right thing and she will continue to do the right thing.  Now I have a suggestion.  When John and Patrick return, Lisa and Eve you two take Patrick as I suggested earlier and give Evangeline and John time to talk together just the two of them.  You might want to take that conversation to a more private area Evangeline so you use either your room or John’s room.  I only reserved this room for the formal introductions so now that those are done we need to vacate this room.”

 

“Are you trying to set me up Uncle Clay?”

 

“Not at all and nothing will happen between the two of you.  You’re still tentative around each other anyone can see that.  Just talk it out, don’t leave anything unsaid.”

 

“We won’t Uncle Clay and thanks for everything.”

 

John and Patrick return holding hands.  Everyone looks at them approach and smile.  Lisa and Eve take Patrick to the play area and John and Evangeline head to John’s room.  Clay goes to the casino for a while.

 

A/N:  That’s the end.  So what do they decide to do?  You vote with your review.  1) They co-parent long distance; 2) John moves to the DC area and they co-parent; 3) they reconcile and John moves to the DC area; or 4) none of the above.






Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review with your vote for the ending.  Appreciate your participation.  Thnx for reading and reviewing.







Enter the security code shown below:
Note: You may submit either a rating or a review or both.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.