[Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

 

Caught up in something totally unexpected Evangeline decides on a course of action that will impact the lives of all of those around her.  


Rated: Teen or Above
Categories: Daytime Television, One Life to Live
Characters: Evangeline Williamson
Classification: Cannon
Genre: Drama
Story Status: Completed
Pairings: Jovan (One Life to Live), Original
Warnings: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 9765 Read: 9479
Published: January 04 2019 Updated: January 11 2019
Story Notes:

There are so many twists and turns that we encounter along life's journey.  How we maneuver through these hills and valleys allow us to see our 'true grit' and allow our true selves to shine through.  Our lady lawyer finds herself at a crossroads and much is at stake.

1. Chapter 1 by magensby [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (592 words)

Every journey starts with one step.  This is Evangeline's first step.

2. Chapter 2 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1018 words)

John tries to find Evangeline.

3. Chapter 3 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1520 words)

Evangeline talks with her long time friend Nina and tries to make some sense of what is happening.

4. Chapter 4 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (877 words)

Evangeline returns to Llnanview to settle some things.

5. Chapter 5 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1852 words)

Evangeline finally tells John her news and she is shocked by his response.

6. Chapter 6 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1767 words)

After receiving a reader's request for 'more' story I decided to add a few more chapters.  Hope that it satisfies the request and hope that you enjoy it.

Now that John knows about the baby what is next for him and Evangeline? Will they return to Llanview or is Evangeline determined to have their baby in the new city?

7. Chapter 7 by magensby [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2139 words)

A lot happens as Evangeline and John await the birth of their child.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.